Iraqi government spokesman-Abadi-I do not have a magic wand to solve problems of Iraq

Thread: Iraqi government spokesman-Abadi-I do not have a magic wand to solve problems of Iraq

Iraqi government spokesman-Abadi-I do not have a magic wand to solve problems of Iraq

Iraqi government spokesman: "Abadi" I do not have a magic wand to solve the problems of Iraq

A spokesman for the Iraqi prime minister, Saad al-Hadithi said: Annzam Iraq conducted behind to reduce expenses in an effort to move towards the direction of development and the achievement of the demands of the street, which documented in the prime minister remained supportive of her periods.

He newborn during a meeting with his "modern Mesopotamia" program which is broadcast on the channel "Arab tomorrow," the news, with Allaalama Alaa el-Sheikh, that the Iraqi street needs, services and infrastructure and economic development, not to the government can be provided between overnight, adding: "Abadi does not have a a magic wand to solve the problems of Iraq."

Sabri stressed that Iraq needs a long time to recover from the economic crises after the drop in oil price, which helped reduce the national income of Iraq to Fifty percent Alsnhalmadi.

Jannbhasdredo of a coalition of state law, Mohammed Ugaili: The Iraqi parliament does not understand very well that the Constitution authorizes the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who failed to achieve his program, as well as weakness in many of the File Manager.

He Ugaili: Yemen has political blocs refuse Haider al-Abadi policies, adding that "pro-Ayadi claim that the opposition-backed Nuri al-Maliki though he assured me that he does not wish to return to the presidency of the government in Iraq."

ARTICLE LINK
    Last edited by Doodle Brain; 11-22-2015 at 08:09 PM.