Us citizen offers an apology to the Iraqi people for the us invasion of Iraq
2015-11-20 01:56:02 |

(Voice of Iraq) Baghdad "in the middle of the road of life, I found myself in a dark forest where misled. '' Dante Alegre-comedy celestial dear Iraqi people, writing to apologize for the illegal invasion of your country in 2003.

Presidential candidate Jeb Bush acknowledged. As to the data that we have today, not the Pocket to allow the invasion of Iraq, as did his brother. No politician enjoys integrity was followed that comment with an apology to the Iraqi people. And the American people, too! But better not flips you , you are locked in a Republican primary election panic.

Although the issue has lost much of its relevance now, it should be remembered that many Americans, including twenty-three us senators (including democratic candidate llraeasiat next, Bernie Sanders) and a hundred and thirty-three members of Congress, were mtkhandkin in a row against us aggression. I predicted James Gifford of Vermont what would happen when he addressed the Senate at the time, saying: "this administration works to drag us, perhaps not realizing, to launch a series of terrible wars which would contribute to the isolation of the nation internationally and provoking a wave of hatred towards America." it's time to register the names of dissidents within the "righteous among the Nations".

As you know, in parallel with the millions demonstrated worldwide, had left many ordinary Americans took to the streets on February 15 2003 to declare their opposition to the invasion. They wish to sincerely respond to the Bush administration, Dick Cheney to public sentiment. Since Bush had lost the popular vote in the 2000 election, the temperament and mood band wrapped around it did not allow him to step down.

As far as I know, during the 12 years that followed the invasion and subsequent occupation of scandalous and disastrous mess in the region, no us explicitly and clearly this invasion apology on behalf of the United States and heads of Government, its army and its contractors, journalists and inform wakadmiiha and universities and its officers and middle-classes and their citizens. Is it too late? You can judge for yourselves.

Violence against your people. Shock and horror occasioned the brutal occupation. The de facto partition. Sectarian war. .. The rise of extremist movements such as daash and similar, submit this apology. It is not in a position to seek pardon.

Words fail me from killing your children and your family. They all mercy.

The wanton destruction of attacking your capital, Baghdad, and museums, libraries, markets, bridges, buildings and neighbourhoods which portrayed tragically Abbas fahdel documentary film homeland ... Iraq year zero (2015) cannot but express deep Pasay. "The shortages can't be forced." (Ecclesiastes, 15:1) for American journalists who campaign for war, such as Charles Krauthammer and William Kristol and Judith Miller, a deeper sympathy for their recklessness.

Again, I can't find words to express the horror of your sons and daughters tortured by CIA agents, the us military and allied forces occupied the other. I can only share the feelings of sorrow and anger. You should know that you're not the only ones who expressed their anger and despair of the breach of the Geneva Conventions and the us Constitution and the Universal Declaration of human rights and the basic principles for the deal. Abu Ghraib prison like Guantanamo, will remain a symbol of shame forever.

The media labeled Liberal, particularly the New York Times, reports misleading button before and during the invasion. And who they be deceived when the Bush regime and misleadings believed his horns the blackout, including David Remnick, editor of the New Yorker magazine, which I think did not recognize the particle is never mistake, I deep my pity. Any editor worthy of respect in such Office, resign from the magazine and go into silence.

Let us emphasize that the United States is not the only superpower which had a brutal invasion of other countries. Never forget France's occupation of Algeria or the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, or the Russian presence in Ukraine recently. Britain in turn required to account for their role in the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

The destruction of Iraq meant that "crooked cannot be" (Ecclesiastes, 15:1), but the "real" crooked can be prosecuted. When the allies rejected the notion of collective trial during the Nuremberg trials after World War II, they asked themselves: "official singles?" for Iraq's invasion and occupation of a brutal and subsequent split, we know the answer to this question: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Bush Jr, Elliott Abrams, Colin Powell, Douglas Feith, and James wolesi.

As a reaction to the Bush Administration's unprecedented policy of torture, called the Democratic presidential candidate, Martin O'Malley urged the appointment of a special prosecutor to advocate war. In the United States today, tortured characters and names: Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, John Ashcroft, Tenet, counsel: Alberto Gonzales, David Addington, William Hines, John Yoo, John Rizzo, plus psychologists James Mitchell and Bruce Jessen contractors with the us Central Intelligence Agency.

Painting designed by Eva mandai (2015) and allowed us to use if no justice on Earth, the neoconservative ideologues who planned the invasion and concocted the WMD arguments and attributed the September 11 attacks carried out by Al-Qaeda Saudi falsely to Saddam Hussein, and lied to the American people and they misled him, especially those who supported and carried our the torturing, must be tried for war crimes.

But as we know the Iraqis who witnessed the rule of Saddam, the us-led invasion, the world in which we live does not extend only to little justice. The neoconservatives, who have no power, it doesn't seem they would appear even before the truth and Reconciliation Commission (as happened in South Africa after the fall of the apartheid system and in other parts of the world). Such a move would have allowed our country to atone for their sins properly.

Celestial comedy of Dante learn Catholic concept of hell during the middle ages as a poetic justice of punishment represents the sinners. Thus, we find that Dante allots the gendarmerie IV of hell for perpetrators of sin, greed is the gendarmerie which inevitably awaits the directors of Halliburton, including Dick Cheney, the Executive Director between 1995 and 2000. And for their part, fluctuates killers in a river of blood in gendarmerie VII from hell.

In the depths of hell, 8 gendarmerie ytelzi cheaters, especially the corrupt politicians and the lining which surrounds them and other advisers. Give place to the visitors of the future! The gendarmerie comprises 9 hell phishers and traitors. Yes, companionship and companionship! Hey Donald, ya Dick and Hey Hey Paul, Richard and satferg you there!

Let the neocons read the writings on the wall: "your Kingdom and God counted broke it. Weigh balances, if any. Your Kingdom is divided and given to the material and the Knight. "(Daniel: 25-28) Empires fall, and disappearing libraries under the sand.

Of course, I have no position to formally apologized on behalf of anyone or any organization. I'm not an elected official. Don't speak my name and not the name of the mandates or the cities, nor the name University or my colleagues or my students, and not on behalf of my family or my friends.

This means only and simply being a superpower means you are not obliged to say: "I'm sorry."

Translate Mustafa alogani Jeffrey roof documentary filmmaker and film historian in the Department of film and media studies at Dartmouth College. Holds a Bachelor's degree from Cornell University (1988) and a master's degree from Temple University (1988) and a PhD from the University of Iowa (1995). His first book an American family: a televised life issued by University of Minnesota year 2012 is the study of the documentary series that many consider to be the father of the reality tv show. Year 2012, produced and directed the documentary film bilobolos in the age of 40 on the world-famous dance band. Write Telluride Film Festival Galaxy will House St. Andrews United Kingdom film publications in the year 2016. He is a member of a researcher in the draft articles of opinion and public voices, a national initiative in the United States is seeking to increase the influence of public opinions on elite thinkers in the country.