Some Things Are Hidden in Plain Sight?... Check This Out Folks...

Thread: Some Things Are Hidden in Plain Sight?... Check This Out Folks...

Some Things Are Hidden in Plain Sight?... Check This Out Folks...

Good Morning Folks...

Hope everyone had a good weekend... We received some much needed rainfall in our part of the country... God blessed us, and speaking for myself, I am truly grateful for it...

I have been having discussions with fellow believers in Messiah about prophecy, and the fact our Magnificent God has a specific day, and year predetermined for the blowing of the 7th trumpet of the angel HE has assigned to carry out that responsibility in order to signal to the world that the kingdoms of this world (Satanic in origin) have become the kingdoms of the Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ... This is declared in Revelation chapter 11 verse 15... Scripture points out this will also signal the beginning of the 3rd WOE that those who are alive on earth will have to endure.. The ones who worship the beast, and received his mark on their forehead, or right head signifying their allegiance to this false messiah...

This 7th, and last trumpet of God will also bring forth the resurrection of the saints in Christ Jesus as 1 Thessalonians chapter 5, and 1 Corinthians chapter 15 point out... It will also signal the beginning of the end of the rule of the beast, and the Satanic kingdom he will have been given by the dragon, or the devil as prophesied to occur in Revelation chapter 13 verses 2, and 4...

So this number 7 has importance to God, and it also has significance to those who are in rebellion against their Creator's rule... And this number could be playing a part in a number of ways as we near the completion of the monetary reform in Iraq...

Do you recall the thread as it concerned the episode of "Agents of Shield" that was entitled "Enemy of My Enemy."... It was the 18th episode of the 2nd season of this TV show, and it just so happens that it was originally broadcast on the night of April 21st earlier this year... This coming weekend will be exactly the 7th month since that particular episode was released for public viewership on ABC television...

Do you remember at about the 23 minute mark of the recorded episode (here is the link https://stream-tv-series.info/2014/04...y-of-my-enemy/ ) the man, and his daughter are walking through an alley in Milwaukee, Wisconsin talking about getting a pastry, when they find themselves standing in front of a currency exchange building... He makes a comment about a currency exchange not smelling like a pastry, and they continue walking down the street.. While walking they walk by a building that has an a tenant whose business is entitled "CBI Gallery"... The camera makes sure that the title of this company is emphasized, and noticeable.. As a reminder?...

Now, this episode will have been originally broadcast exactly 7 months ago this coming Saturday evening on Nov. 21st... Which would make it Nov. 22 in Baghdad that evening since they are 8-11 hours ahead of us here in the US... This show generally comes on at 9 PM... Do not know if the the exact time will make a difference, but one never knows...

There has also been a commercial that has been broadcast on TV that I would like to also share with you... It has been played periodically during the last few weeks, and it pertains to a message a man receives on his i phone concerning the making of millions of dollars if he invests in a particular currency... Here is the link for that commercial as well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAYw69hU2Yc A reminder maybe for those in the know maybe?... Coincidence this commercial has been playing during the last month?...

With the great news that has been coming out of Iraq as it concerns the economic reforms, could this weekend bring forth what we have been waiting for... Some of you for over a decade?...

I would also like to remind you for what Christine Lagarde declared in her speech to the National Press Club back in January 15th of 2014... During the numerology portion of this speech she declared that in 2014 the world we begin coming out of the deep freeze... She continued to use emphasize the number 7 during this portion of her speech, and declared we would come out of the 7 year economic downturn as it pertained to the global economy... This economic downturn actually was full steam ahead in 2008, and 7 years later would bring us to of course this year... She indicated during this speech that she was thought after this 7 year cycle of economic recession was over, the world would experience 7 STRONG economic years beginning at some point yet future... Again I question how does she know this?... Here again is the link to that speech... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

What is interesting about the Nov. 21st, and 22nd time frame is that it will have been 52 years since President John F. Kennedy was assassinated... This occurred on Nov. 22nd 1963... If we compress the number 52, (5+2), we have the number 7 course?... Coincidence?... The reason I bring up this little bit of history is the fact that some believe that this president was killed because he wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve, and signed into law Executive Order 11110 on June 4th 1963... Here is a link to do some research on if you desire... https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...ne+4th+1963%3F

All is in God's sovereign timing, and what HE alone allows for those who have been allowed to rule the kingdoms of this world until HIS SON brings forth the eternal kingdom that will be ushered in at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet... This final trumpet, while signaling the beginning of HIS SON's reign over the kingdoms of this world, will also signal an end of the 7 year tribulation... During which the final 3, and one half years, or 1260 days that the beast will reign over the 7th, and final kingdom (the 7th head of the beast of Revelation) that Satan gives the man of sin authority over...

So we can certainly see why 7 is an important number... Not only to our Awesome Eternal Creator, but to the spiritual forces who oppose HIM... In vain I might add... Remember friends, that this is a spiritual battle we wage as Ephesians chapter 6 points out... Those principalities of spiritual darkness only succeed in a world where sin becomes the norm, and is accepted as proper behavior... And as scripture points out, mankind will have to be saved from these deceptive tactics that the devil uses to control the inhabitants of this physical world we live in...

This 7 year period of prosperity declared by Christine Lagarde will bring us to the year 2022... What will occur then?... Only a few know, and time will tell if this is a pivotal year as God's prophetic Word continues to unfold before our very eyes...

Let us remember to pray for one another in that we remember that this world is fleeting, and that there have been, and will continue to be times throughout history that the saints of God are tested... Having all of our physical needs being met for that period of time could very well cause any of us to stumble spiritually speaking, and fall away... Remember our salvation is Spiritual in nature... And our reliance upon the Spirit of God is absolutely vital to our finishing the race those who are called according to God's purpose's are running... Without one's lamp, and vessel being full of oil (our inmost beings filled with the HOLY SPIRIT), we will not endure to whatever end us as individual's come to while in this temporary physical body... In other words, WE NEED OUR SAVIOR within us to maintain our faith in HIM... The flesh is weak, even if our own spirit is willing...

Remembering the lessons of scriptures as our admonishment, and realizing the battle lies from within all of us, while relying upon the Spirit of the Living God to strengthen, council, and guide us through this present evil age, will indeed grant us the eternal gift that God has stored for those who endure to their end... God bless you all, and lets see when this coming weekend of Nov. 21st through the 22nd will bring... Were they signaling a change in this currency via the media in an unorthodox way?... In such a manner that only one who was looking for it could actually understand what was being conveyed?... If God has allowed for it in accordance to HIS sovereign will...

Peace Be With You,

Popeye7

PS... The IMF came into existence on December 27th, 1945... This year is this entities 70th year anniversary... If we look at the number the Iraqi dinar rate compared to the US dollar it has been 1166 for a long period of time... What I find ironic is that this number when compressed comes to 14.. (1+1+6+6=14).... 14 is 7 two times as Christine Lagarde declared in during her address to the National Press Corp... And if we take the 11, of the rate 1166, and add it to the 66 we have the number 77... This will be the number of years that the IMF will have been in existence in the year 2022... What type of changes will the world be in store with during that year?... Time will tell if any...
    Last edited by popeye7; 11-16-2015 at 09:38 PM.