Bush's father: My son was a victim of Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney 11-10

Thread: Bush's father: My son was a victim of Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney 11-10

Bush's father: My son was a victim of Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney 11-10

Bush's father: My son was a victim of Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney

11-10-2015

Committed after the former US President George W. Bush's silence over the period in which he served as president of his son years, finally he came out dramatic testimony in a book about his view of the outcome of the presidential son.

The new book is expected to be released next week to author John Mitcham. And it raises the Bush father and his point of view in the management of the son of the American stage would, as highlights in particular the relationship with George W. Bush's father in all of former Vice President Dick Cheney and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld at the time.

It is based on long records of former president and his wife Barbara about his relationship with officials who surrounded George W. Bush, during his presidency.

And picked up the US media passages from the book which blames the father of George W. Bush, "because it allowed the strengthening of the influence of both Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, at the expense of the position of the president."

Although avoiding father criticism son, but he stressed that many of the attitudes son did not Atovq where especially in the speech "State of the Union" famous in 2002, when he described North Korea, Iran and Iraq, Jr. as the "axis of evil", adding that "this characterization history may prove to be ineffective. "

He described the father of former Vice President the person who "shall be subject to the whims of his wife and daughter, which Holtah to a hardline conservative."

George Bush Sr. said he no longer knows the man who worked with him for years after that "turned into a person who is not looking only for fighting anywhere in the world", in the wake of the events of 11 September / September.

Cheney also accused of working for his own account, "and implicate the son in the internal problems are endless."

Both father and numerous accusations of Donald Rumsfeld, in turn, describing him as "arrogant, who only thinks in his favor, and that he did not trust it since the first day."

Bush and Rumsfeld father carry the responsibility to take the son for bad decisions, saying that "President Rumsfeld served badly."

In return for this cash that the face of the President's aides, Jr., has commended the decision of the son to go to war in Iraq, saying it was "a glorious moment in American history ended the years of brutality," a reference to the rule of Saddam Hussein.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...GojgrqXC2Pdm2Q

Re: Bush's father: My son was a victim of Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney 11-10