Talabani Party offers a "strong candidate for presidency of province Barzani welcomes

Thread: Talabani Party offers a "strong candidate for presidency of province Barzani welcomes

Talabani Party offers a "strong candidate for presidency of province Barzani welcomes

Urgent Talabani Party offers a "strong candidate" for the presidency of the province and the party Barzani welcomes
    10/7/2015

[Baghdad-where] the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) led by Jalal Talabani, "announced that the EU will provide a strong candidate for the presidency of the Kurdistan region." Working body official in the Patriotic Union of the Political Bureau of Mullah Bakhtiar said in a press statement that "we are with an early election is the slogan adopted by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) at this stage, in the absence of access to any political solution on the issue of the presidency of the Kurdistan region, despite the great confidence until now consensual solution.

"He stressed," We insist on our project-based [joint venture of the four political parties, and will not Nhmh consensual solution, but will not be on our project account, "explaining that" the political consensus is to push the project to the stage of the best and most advanced, in the case of Access to the solution. "Bakhtiar stressed" and that there must be a candidate for the four parties to the presidency of the Kurdistan region, in the sense that our candidate for the elections not only on us only, but will agree the four parties about its candidate for the elections, so that we can win in the presidential elections ". Without disclosing the name candidate.

But the MDC has announced that it is "the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) candidate will be considered a candidate for the four parties."
    For his part, said a member of the Leadership Council of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Serbest to Zquin "that we as a party will welcome the candidate for the presidency of the province if agreed upon by the four parties, Senbark his position presidency province Kurdistan if he wins the presidential election.

"The passing of the Kurdistan region since the end of the mandate of the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, on 20 August crisis amendment presidency of the regional laws, while the parties did not reach in the region to the political consensus in this regard requires satisfaction of all parties, and for this purpose are held the main parties a series of ongoing meetings without communication to the agreement.

The Barzani in 23 of last September that he is holding on to power, saying, "I did not call on in any way, to stay in power, and I reject categorically all views, which said that there is no alternative for me in the governance of the presidency of the Region Kurdistan.

"Addressing the Barzani Kurdish parties" for the issue of presidency of the region, Do what you think is right, regardless of the resolution, which will bring you to him, whether it was that I could in my post that starts the election, or agree among yourselves on one of the other characters betrayed him the post of presidency of the region, is enough of our people What may pain during this period".

ARTICLE LINK
    Last edited by Doodle Brain; 10-08-2015 at 10:04 PM.