Bgg roundtable 10/5/15

Thread: Bgg roundtable 10/5/15

VIP

Bgg roundtable 10/5/15

WELCOME TO BGG ROUNDTABLE AT DINARUPDATES.COM

BGG: Ok what about this NEWS CYCLE?? Yowsers!!
    BGG: Anyone got an article for us to chew on??

BGG: and this is our difficulty - is picking out one or two or three items to look at from the last couple of days - it has been a tidal wave of news the last 48 hours...

BGG: my take - Abadi very much appears to be swinging a much bigger stick after coming home from New York. I haven't figured out why (yet)... but it sure looks like he has a new base of support.

rcookie: WE WERE DISCUSSING THE OTHER DAY THE FRUSTRATION IN NOT SEEING QUICKER RESULTS IN CONVICTIONS OF CORRUPT OFFICIALS IN LIGHT OF AML ACT LAWS PASSING...

BGG rcookie: in fact, there was just a reference in an article from Iraq pointing out the same thing...
    BGG rcookie: by all appearances - Abadi was not in high gear (for some reason) - but looks like he is now??
    BGG rcookie: lemme' go find that bit...

rcookie: AGRRED!! FULL COURT PRESS!!

rcookie: THEN TODAY FURTHER INSIGHT TO THE LANDSCAPE WITH DETAILS OF THE ACTUAL NUMBERS.....STAGGERING!!!

rcookie: 2171 OFFICIALS INCLUDING 13 OFFICIALS!!
    rcookie: MINISTERS

BGG rcookie: I didn't find that piece - but along the same lines...

rcookie: LEGISLATIVE CHANGES HAVE TO BE ENFORCED AND SUPPORTED BY JUDICIAL

BGG rcookie: and this is critical...
    BGG: Baja Araji came out and just BLASTED Maliki today...

mydinar100: I did not understand what was meant when Maliki demanded his or Abadi drugs be returned maybe I am really confused. Can you shine some light on that?

rcookie: Are you talking about the one where Abadi is calling maliki Sadaam!!

BGG: Vice attack, "al-Maliki" in his last speech

rcookie: All materials...money and property wrongfully obtained
    rcookie: Ill get it

BGG: The Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, Monday, for the government of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki B'hdr 'trillion dollars over the past years.

BGG: They said in a press statement, that 'previous governments were not to have a strategy at this level, both in terms of installed terminals or quality, and power transmission and distribution or the investment were not you believe the previous government level (the government of Nuri al-Maliki for 8 years), while we Now we started to invest in several provinces'.

BGG: He said al-Araji 'the previous government have wasted nearly a trillion dollars, which is about $ 800 billion of Iraq's oil budgets since 2004 and even in 2014, in addition to about $ 200 billion in grants and aid. "

BGG: Araji pointed out that 'there is no final accounts even know how to spend and there is no achievement on the ground are feeling even those funds through projects and achievements'.
    Read More: https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...st-speech-10-5

rcookie: 800 billion with a B

BGG: USD - with a "D" - WOW!!

rcookie: And report today of Jr. caught purchasing more Real Estate in London...With photos. Architecture III purchased Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki days ago in London
    Date: Monday, 05-10-15 11:24 am
    Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-Maliki%8510-5

BGG: There was also a report of him being a major shareholder in Zain telecom and they were the ones recently in trouble with the government.
    BGG: all of which points out just how much scrutiny they are under - there is no way out.

rcookie: yes...40% Lion Share stakeholder

BGG: Araji blasting him publicly - no one would have dared do that last year.

Dovi: BGG reckon Maliki was helping Iran out during sanctions?

BGG Dovi: No doubt he (and the CBI) was...

Dovi BGG: thanks

rcookie: AND REPORTS OF ASADI & SON FORFEITING PROPERTY.....Adnan al-Asadi and his son they vacate the internal balancing El khawam House contracts wetabrh
    Date: Monday, 05-10-15 11:15 am
    Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...contracts-10-5

rcookie: WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!!

BGG rcookie: also of note: Araji is generally on Maliki's side of the fence...
    BGG rcookie: looks like he's rolled over and is blasting away at Maliki.

rcookie: AS ARE OTHERS WHO FEEL MORE EMBOLDENED TO DO

mydinar100: I did not understand what was meant when Maliki demanded his or Abadi drugs be returned maybe I am really confused. Can you shine some light on that?
    mydinar100: Please explain why Maliki was demanding from Abadi the return of his drugs. I am confused

BGG mydinar100: that has to be a bad translation.
    BGG mydinar100: "drugs" -

rcookie: DRUGS MEANS MATERIALS...CLOTHES...PROPERTY ACQUIRED ILLEGALLY WITH PUBLIC MONEY

BGG: Quite honestly - I am looking for some public move against Maliki anytime soon...

BGG: Abadi appears to have what it takes - there is great public sentiment to support him (they HAD TO get this going their way)... and too many public accusations for there not to be something to it.

BGG: and - for those taking notes - once they deal directly with Maliki - it opens the door wide for monetary reform.

BGG: P.S. (Bahaa al-Araji) personal profile - "In August 2015, after his resignation and consecutive Deputy Prime Minister position abolishment by a Al Abadi Government reform, he was targeted by a probe for nine allegations including property racketeering and financial corruption. He is one of the most prominent official to be investigated in the fight against corruption in Iraq.[1]"

buck: Is maliki still surrounded by his own troops or has abadi finally ordered them disspursed???

BGG buck: at last report - yes, he was...

mydinar100: The early political source revealed that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki demanded the extradition of drugs given to him by the state within 48 hours, but the prime minister refused. ---- This is what confused me.

BGG mydinar100: that is referring to "possessions" - palace, probably other things as well - but still a translation problem.

rcookie: ILL GOTTEN BOOTY!!

mydinar100: TY

BGG buck: at last report - yes, he was...

BGG buck: but Abadi was making note of it... he asked, why - if he's not even a VP anymore, does he have a protection detail of 800 men??

katkat: Wow we finally figured out Maliki, he was taking drugs from the govt

BGG katkat: I don't know that he has moved yet... once he has to - I suspect he high-tails it out of the country. Things will deteriorate for him very quickly.

katkat: Thanks BGG that just makes my day!!!

larrykn: BGG do you think they put off the investment laws till after they take care of Maliki

BGG larrykn: Good point - it's possible.

clay BGG: whats your take on Russia and China getting involved with ISIS in Iraq good or bad for us as investors thanks

BGG clay: Good luck.
    BGG clay: probably good for us - as investors.

clay BGG: thanks

BGG clay: not so good for Russia and China (in the long run).

Laurathompsonsmall: Did the House of Reps vote on the Three Presidents law? To legally remove Malki?

BGG Laurathompsonsmall: Good question - no - and I was wrong about that Law.

Laurathompsonsmall: How so?

BGG Laurathompsonsmall: the one dealing with Maliki is the Law of Advisors (I think)...
    BGG Laurathompsonsmall: but I could be wrong about that as well.
    BGG Laurathompsonsmall: they have only done the 2nd reading of the Law of 3 Presidencies - one more step to go... (still good progress though).

rcookie: ALL 3 VP'S HAVE APPEALED ABADIS MANDATE TO DISSOVE THEIR AUTHORITY

BGG rcookie: of course the have - they are all CROOKED!!

rcookie: HOW ABOUT MALIKI WARNING ABADI ABOUT REFERRING TO HIM AS SADAAM HUSSEIN "COMMANDER OF NECESSITY"

rcookie: Maliki warns, "Abadi" after Besvah called him "Saddam Hussein."7:55 p.m. 05/10/2015
    Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...sein-quot-10-5

rcookie: NO FEAR...FULL COURT PRESS!!

BGG rcookie: I thought that was funny (of Maliki)...

rcookie: TRYING TO SAVE FACE AND BE RELEVANT

BGG rcookie: I also thought it was cute of the SLC "requiring" Abadi to "clarify" his comments about Maliki and Saddam and the previous government...

BGG rcookie: my first thought - "they can require whatever they want" ... doesn't mean it will change anything..

BGG rcookie: the scope of this corruption inquest is breath-taking...
    BGG rcookie: they are moving against a bunch of bad actors.

rcookie: BGG...IRAQ'S NEW ANTHEM..."TO BORROW OR NOT TO BORROW"..THAT IS THE QUESTION...BUT WHOSE DRIVING THE BUS?

rcookie: REPORTS ABOUT THEIR 30 TRILLION 2016 BUDGET THIS WEEK OF 10TH AND REPORTS OF THE DIRE DRAIN ON IRAQ ECONOMY OF FURTHER BORROWING STACKED AGAINST REPORTS OF BORROWING THEIR WAY OUT OF DEFICIT
    =====================

rcookie: BARZANI RESIGNATION ANNOUNCEMENT WITH CONDITIONS?

diagyAAAE: well here we are past Oct 1st

BGG diagyAAAE: and they met the OCT 1 deadline handily.
    BGG diagyAAAE: the only thing we have ever said was the WB/IMF gave them an OCT 1st deadline to pass the AML Law... (I said an Investment Law would look good for Abadi - looks like a week or two yet on that one).
    BGG diagyAAAE: they passed the AML Law a while back.

diagyAAAE: I see

BGG diagyAAAE: also - opens the door wide for pursuit of Maliki and his gangs under these AML Laws.

rcookie: WHICH PROVES THEIR COMPLIANCE WITH WB & IMF MANDATE OF AML ACT LAWS...BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING $1B WB LOAN FOR 2015

BGG rcookie: exactly - if they intended to proceed with status quo - no need to comply.

wilson6060: Do we need the investment law for RV

BGG wilson6060: I don't think that is a requirement - but I have said, it would look good for Abaid...

Doodle Brain: In the minutes from todays session, they said," On the other hand drew MP Jawad al-Bolani that the committee was held yesterday a meeting chaired by First Deputy Speaker Sheikh Hamoudi, and Deputy Chairman of the Board Mr. Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, a hearing before the vote on the draft law amending the investment law, noting that the bill satisfies all aspects of the debate was agreement to hold a joint meeting between the Commission of Economy and Finance Committee on 14 of this month to mature and vote the law on 19 of this month.

BGG Doodle Brain: sounds about right.

Doodle Brain: just an FYI, no other questions. thank you.

missouri: hey bgg because the cbi is under Rothschild control do u think we are at their mercy to do an rv after all Iraq simply presents a profit center to continue their debt based initiatives once there is an rv it will create buying power for citizens and thus creating profits thru individuals taking loans etc

BGG missouri: lots of assumptions there - IMHO Iraq is still in dire need of Monetary Reform. It's still an urgent need.

BGG: OK gang - that's it for a bit...

Mrs BGG rcookie: Thank you for bringing in the News!!

THE BLOG - Dinar Daily NEWS Blog - https://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/
    THE OBSERVER - https://dinarupdates.com/observer/

Re: Bgg roundtable 10/5/15

BGG,

WHAT are the REQUIRED laws for the RV in your opinion?

Thanks Much!

VIP

Re: Bgg roundtable 10/5/15

come to roundtable today in live chat and ask.