Abadi: people will not stand for Mtnamh layer privileges

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed that the fight against political quota system is an essential part of the fight against corruption, because the personal loyalty or party leads to provide close to professionals and talented account, and this injustice destroys society will not allow it.

Ebadi said while attending the honoring ceremony of the completion of transactions teams retired the families of martyrs in their homes that "people may stand for the difficult economic situation, but it does not stand for the existence of smoothing layer and enjoy the privileges and protections."

He continued, "I said from the beginning that the demonstrations are an alarm bell helps us to address the imbalance in our political system and cooperation to address the issue of salaries and protections," adding, "We are continuing these reforms, justice and equity and the elimination of disparities, and will not retract even if it cost me my life, because the alternative is chaos and the return of dictatorship abhorrent that came wars and mass graves and the siege and destruction, the correct action is to modify our political system and fight corruption."

Abadi said, "as Prime Minister while I roam and field visits, do not cut off roads or using armor, and put my need a measure of the need for officials of the protections."

He pointed out, "We handed students and we are not war students, and this war was imposed on us, and Daash entered our territory from Syria with the support of the other, but the magic turned against the magician, and Daash today threaten the Gulf states, Turkey and Jordan not only target Shiites, but the explosion of mosques in Saudi Arabia, and therefore we believe calls for cooperation to address Daash".

He pointed out that "some who supported Daash and thought she came to serve them, they discovered the truth, and welcome our troops in Anbar, Salahuddin, Nineveh and reassure the children that we are coming to free them."

He added that "the nation that cherishes Bhhdaiha and serve their families, deserve to raise the torch of freedom, and in particular the martyrs of the popular crowd who seek their feet to testify nor Abadlon home with money and sacrifice their lives to continue life."

And to carry out face-Abadi initiative to care for the wounded in hospitals and homesof those who deserve care for a longer period, as the face of simplifying the completion of citizens and investors transactions procedures.