Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi, ordering the implementation of recommendations 9/20
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi, ordering the implementation of the recommendations surrounded the cholera epidemic
Ordered Mr. Prime Minister, Dr. Haider Abadi, the implementation of the recommendations surrounded the cholera epidemic, which provided for sovereignty and civilian crisis management cell that day immediately.
Dr. Mahdi Keywords Director of the Office of the Prime Minister that the recommendations included the task of the most important decisions;
1. Formation of a joint on-site teams carry out the daily testing of the waters of rivers and their branches and stations liquidation and distribution.
2. Sete million purchase of water for distribution to displaced families in the areas of Abu Ghraib and other areas where I got hurt.
3. Increase the amount of water the launch of the Karkh water project to Abu Ghraib tank to secure the necessary quantities.
4 for sale. Supply and install additional water purification plants in Abu Ghraib in cooperation with the Red Crescent Society..
5. Immediate action to secure the introduction of hundreds of tons of chlorine gas material contracted with Jordan and other neighboring countries.
6. Continued coordination and consultation with UNICEF, the other in the prevention, treatment and international organizations.