WELCOME TO BGG NEWSTIME AT DINARUPDATES.COM

(THIS CONVERSATION IS A CONTINUATION FROM CHAT BEFORE NT STARTED AT 7:30 PM EST)

BGG: the most curious to me being Abadi going back after this Shabibi "kangaroo conviction" again...

quicktolegit96: SOUNDS LIKE ABADI IS TRYING TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN HIS PPL FOR SHABS

CanTWaitw
oRV : Abadi constitute special committees to open the files, the Central Bank and the issue of the dismissal of the former province Shabibi?
https://translate.google.com/translat...m/news/38337/-

"Abadi form special committees to open the Central Bank of files, and the issue of the dismissal of the former province Shabibi, and the like of the charges brought against him by the mafias of corruption, which seized power in that period
."

sophie1: abadi is going back where?

BGG: he's recovering the conviction of Shabibi - looking into the circumstances surrounding this event...
BGG says to sophie: On the other hand - it is very possible he is digging into the event because it was about covering up the very crux
of Maliki's corruption.

sophie1: Great point!

quicktolegit96: I BELIEVE ABADI IS GETTING DESPERATE TO PUT SHABS BACK WHERE HE BELONGS, MAYBE SOME INTERNAL DEAL BETWEEN HIMSELF AND SHABS...MAY BE THE ONLY AND "QUICK" FIX, BUT OVERALL THE BEST

BGG: we have surmised it could be he needs Shabibi to have some "market confidence"

_firefly_: Ok let’s dissect what is being said here

CanTWaitwoRV: september "wrap up" of sorts

_firefly_: Abadi form special committees to open the Central Bank of files

Jtank: dotting the I s and crossing the t’ s above reproach with his innosense

_firefly_: to open the Central Bank of files

BGG: Great point...

Rcookie says to BGG: Investigation outcome beyond reproach

_firefly_: the issue of the dismissal of the former province Shabibi

quicktolegit9: MORE AMMO FOR ABADI TO OUST THE CORRUPTION ALL TOGETHER...

CanTWaitwoRV: wouldn't it be ironic a massive cleaning takes place with the Iraqi players along with Saudi King with his crew in the states...wouldn't shock me

_firefly_: the issue of the dismissal of the former province Shabibi

Maine: so where is Maliki these days?

BGG says to maine: Not sure. Baghdad - likely...

CanTWaitwoRV: feels like a "6 month review" coming up with an exclaimation point comin

quicktolegit96: THIS MONTH IS GETTING HEATED...

rcookie says to BGG: Shabs province = CBI

_firefly_: and the like of the charges brought against him by the mafias of corruption, which seized power in that period."

_firefly_: by the mafias of corruption, which seized power in that period."

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly: "brought against him by the mafias of corruption"

rcookie: Mahmoud

quicktolegit96: WE KNOW WHO THOSE MAFIAS ARE..

angus: would that not put Shabs right where he left off? _firefly_ ?

quicktolegit96: DUE PROCESS, WRONGFULLY ACCUSED....

BGG says to quicktolegit96: we do now - since this whole corruption offensive has "smoked them out"...

BGG says to angus: right where he left off??

_firefly_ says: IMO it is NOT Dr. Shabibi the article is refering to but the judges themselves

quicktolegit96: I LIKE HOW THIS CHESS GAME IS PLAYING OUT, SMART ON ABADIS PART, I GIVE HIM CREDIT

_firefly_ : Or Maliki's goons

GrannieAnnie: firefly, I agree, I think they are going after the judges

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: scene of the crime

Angus: Shabs back as the CBI Gov. if all wrongs are erased? BGG?

quicktolegit96: FF THAT IS HOW I READ IT TOO.

BGG says to _firefly- : of course - that is correct, I just thought that was assumed.

Rcookie: if the judges and investigators who dismissed Shabs the 1st time are foung guilty of corruption or bribery it would make his vacated fndings suspect

_firefly_: IMO it started with the arrest warrant for Maliki's cousin

quicktolegit96: JUST LIKE A FIRE, TO PUT IT OUT, YOU HAVE TO START AT THE "ORIGIN"

BGG says to _firefly: that was interesting as well.

_firefly_ says: That to me has been the most telling article of the week

BGG says to angus: that's not firefly's point
BGG says to angus: dealing with judges crooked enough to go along with this.

quicktolegit96: MAYBE AS AN ACCOMPLICE, "THE ROOF, THE ROOF IS ON FIRE"

_firefly_ says to BGG: BINGO

BGG says to _firefly_: exactly - lots of great points made here this afternoon.

_firefly_ says to BGG: So are we now seeing the domino effect?

BGG says to _firefly_: I am almost certain of it.

CanTWaitwoRV: all the corrupt goons have fled the green zone in fear as of yesterday feeling the heat

quicktolegit96: OPEN UP FILES, TO HELP OUST MAHMOUD AND OTHERS.....MORE AMMO....

carpet: guru frank.do you think the article is true that DrS [Dr. Shabibi] will be there back in Iraq in time for the banking forum Sept. 15?] Yes...DRS is talking as his voice soon will become the only voice of his MR [Monetary Reform] of the IQD. Coming back...Nice. Now. What do You think will be the first thing he does?

_firefly_ says to BGG: As am I !

BGG says to CanTWaitwoRV: under the guise of "afraid of the crowds" - unlikely...

CanTWaitwoRV: the green zone is now open for business!

quicktolegit96: BGG, AS YOU ONCE SAID, ONCE CORRUPTION IS DEALT WITH, EVERYTHING WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF IN DUE TIME

CanTWaitwoRV says to BGG: true and I wouldn't wanna be walking up and down the street just in case...double whammy

BGG says to CanTWaitwoRV: more likely - they are afraid of being "boxed in" by the coming wave of reforms and "round-up"

_firefly_ says: I respectfully Disagree with that statement

_firefly_ says: From the other guy

CanTWaitwoRV says to BGG: I wouldn't be surprised it doesn't start here shortly

BGG says to quicktolegit9: I think it will go quickly once the corrupt are "on the ropes"...

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: oh you know FF they're just demonstrators! lol

_firefly_ says: Iraqis are NOT stupid !

quicktolegit96: PROTESTING?

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: especially having been broke for so long

BGG says to CanTWaitwoRV: There is a lot of "stir in the waters" so to speak...

CanTWaitwoRV says to BGG: yeppers

BGG: Great News Time so far...

rcookie says to BGG: Got another important one from earlier today

_firefly_ says to CanTWaitwoRV: After Saddam and Maliki, can you blame them?

quicktolegit96: SO WHAT IS THE FINAL STRAW TO GET THESE CORRUPT OUT

BGG says to rcookie: Go ahead.

rcookie says to BGG: Minister of Labor announces the adoption of pension and social security draft law and sends it to the Council of Ministers Thursday, 03 September 2015 14:46
Shafaq News / The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs , Mohammad Shayaa al-Sudani announced Thursday the adoption of a draft law of pension social security for workers after some necessary adjustments to its paragraphs. Al-Sudani said while he chaired an extraordinary meeting of the Council of Labour and Social Affairs in the presence of the Undersecretary for Labour Affairs , Faleh al-Amiri , general managers and representatives of the Iraqi Federation of Industries and the trade unions today, that the council voted on the amendments proposed by members on some of the paragraphs of the draft that were passed unanimously and then will be submitted to the Council of Ministers to vote in them.

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: no not at all...they seem to be waking up from that maliki/sadaam truama fast

_firefly_ says to CanTWaitwoRV: EXACTLY

rcookie says to BGG:
He explained that the pension law and social security for workers is the base on the issue of ensuring the rights of workers , activating the private sector and organizing the work environment, pointing out that the council has completed its duty with regard to voting on the draft as the decision of the government remains to be discussed in light of the existing reforms as well as Parliament. The minister pointed out that the law represents a popular and formal demand, it is important for the Ministry to work to submit a draft law that have undergone more than a debate down to this draft, pointing out that the ministry began a road map starting from the withdrawal of the draft of the State Consultative Council to complete it, according to the requirements of the current stage after holding extensive discussions with experts and activists, the Business Council, as well as the work of parliamentary, financial and legal committees.

rcookie says to BGG:
He said that there are understandings with the rest of the state institutions and experts of the World Bank, who stressed the need to consolidate the funds as (social security, social protection and employment policy funds) in light of the demands and justifications overall situation, pointing out that there is a government tendency for the integration of the two pension funds and warranty with the common retirement fund, but it needs more time to get to the stage where all funds unite. https://english.shafaaq.com/politics/...ministers.html

BGG says to rcookie: ...He said that there are understandings with the rest of the state institutions and experts of the World Bank...

BGG says to rcookie: that is an interesting line...

rcookie says to BGG: Completely necessary as they transition to private sector as mandated by IMF & WB

jtank: they want to catch up w the rest of the globe

_firefly_ says to CanTWaitwoRV: I think the WB and the IMF had made their point that they have reached their limits

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: I agree...now they're here in the states begging for something imo

rcookie says to _firefly_: Line is in the sand!!

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: IMF headquarters in DC too as we know

BGG says to rcookie: exactly - lots going on - on several levels at once...

Jtank: mo money

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: USA put Legarde in her position so apple doesn't fall far from the tree

quicktolegit96: INTERNATIONAL BONDS SALE

BGG says to _firefly_: in light of everything else - that is THE ANCHOR.
_firefly_ says to BGG: U know it !!!!!

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: I'm thinkin that's prolly secondary to other stuff

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: cuz when we think about it, all that takes is a skype chat from Iraq

quicktolegit96: PRIMARY IS THE CORRUPTION NO DOUBT

_firefly_ says to BGG: The only plan B I am aware of is the blacklisting of their currency and everything that goes with it

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: why do they have the oil minister and cbi governor showing up to the meetings also?

quicktolegit96: OIL CREDITS LOL

BGG says to _firefly_: WB/IMF says OCT 1st (as a deadline for the AML Law) and I added the Invesment Law would go a long ways towards Abadi's credibility - which sounds like they will be doing sometime next week.

BGG says to _firefly_: Investment Law.

_firefly_ says to BGG: Agreed. The National guard Law is crucial as well

quicktolegit96” IF THEY PASS THE AML LAW BY OCT 1, ARE THEY GOOD....MY POINT IS WILL IRAQ STILL GO TURTLE SPEED AFTER THAT

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: he he and only lawd knows what else...saudi king renting out the entire Four Seasons renovating it in gold also

BGG: You guys are JUST GREAT.

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: four seasons in DC

BGG says to _firefly_: it is - balances and puts power under the direction of Baghdad.

_firefly_ says to BGG: Abadi PROMISED he would have the Investment Law completed already

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: https://nypost.com/2015/09/04/saudi-k...-for-dc-visit/

BGG says to _firefly_: he has had his hands full

Mancave: I thought Abadi was given 30 days from Aug 15

BGG says to Mancave: for what?
BGG says to Mancave: Kind of a wild "News Time" - but I like it...

_firefly_ says to BGG: The National Guard Law may in fact be the BIGGY

Mancave: For the Banking Laws as per the WB and IMF

quicktolegit96: CAN’T WAIT, HE BOUGHT OUT ENTIRE BUILDING FOR SECURITY LOL

BGG says to _firefly_: I don't know - I really think the AML Law is pointed directly at Maliki and his bunch.

BGG says to _firefly_: as directed by the WB/IMF

_firefly_ says to BGG: Oh it is both Maliki and Alak !!!!!

BGG says to Mancave: AML Law - I may be mistaken, I thought (off the top of my head) it was Oct 1st??

_firefly_ says to BGG: yes

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: "And they’ve done some redecorating to the hotel’s sleek and modern design. Eyewitnesses told Politico that red carpets were laid down in the hallways and gilded furniture — “gold mirrors, gold end tables, gold lamps” — was delivered in advance of the Saudi monarch’s visit. Robin Leach would be proud."

_firefly_ says to BGG: According to ink anyways

BGG says to Mancave: and I would bet, if he's making headway - they will give him some latitude.

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: wild ain't it!?

Mancave: not according to my sources

BGG says to Mancave: there you have it..

Rcookie: It is Oct 1

Tubbyone: Is this the newstime?

quicktolegit96: cantwait, security, they can pray, etc, not be made fun of get it....

BGG says to Mancave: IMHO - and appears _firely_ is aware of the ink on the AML Law

Rcookie: here is the threat from earlier

BGG says to tubbyone: It is - wild huh??

rcookie: According to information from parliamentarians, confirmed to the reporter Roudao network media "as in the case of non-approval of the legitimacy of laws limit such abuses in the specified period, you will not be able to any country must be prepared to make any loan, whether for Iraq or for the Kurdistan Region, and is no doubt that the real source of this Funds are senior officials of the state, they are washed 5 trillion Iraqi daily by a number of banks are converting these amounts into neighboring countries. "

Rcookie: No AL or Investment Law...NO SOUP FOR YOU IRAQ!!! WB GAVE THEM TILL OCT 1....WILL IRAQ BE ABLE TO GET LOANS AT THIS POINT?

_firefly_ says to rcookie: Can you say "Money Laundering" !!!!!!!!

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: security and redecorating are two different things all together but hey when you are a billionaire there you have it

BGG says to quicktolegit96: if they deal with the crooks - probably ... but like I said long ago - there is no way the money was going to change hands with Maliki behind the scenes. No way!!

quicktolegit96: BUT YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS......YOU CAN PRAY RIGHT HERE WHILE I PICK UR POCKET

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: lol....Four Seasons getting a drastic makeover for free

rcookie: Maybe they are deciding who is going to moderate the Abadi Allawi TV Debate!!!

BGG says to quicktolegit96: man, I hate goat... it gets bigger the more you chew. UGH!!

_firefly_ says: Which is why the plan was put on hold in 2012 after the Shabibi shenanigan

quicktolegit96: I REMEMBER BEING IN IRAQ ALL OF 2004, I HAD PLENTY OF KABOB PIZZA LOL

Robl: What I am curious about is now that sanctions are lifted from Iran and Iran gets 150 billion dollars, they won't have to launder money through Iraq. What are the thoughts about this taking place and how it will affect Iraq?

BGG says to Robl: let's hope Iraq moves quickly... and Iran goes on their merry way...

Cowboywads: VERY EXCITING NEWSTIME TONIGHT KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK THANK YOU ALL

Jtank: someone said recently why all the security measure with the dinar unless it will have purchasing power

BGG says to cowboywads: they are rippin' it - huh??

CanTWaitwoRV says to quicktolegit96: oh that's right lol

_firefly_ says: So is it coincidence that we now read this article about Shabibi and the judges ????????

BGG says to jtank: that is a great point!!

Cowboywads: YES BGG

BGG says to _firefly_: I highly doubt it. There is a specific reason they are going back at this issue. Now...

Plowboy: I came home to the sounds of the chat noises as I walked through the door. My wife doesn't ever shut them off.

_firefly_ says to BGG: I don't believe in coincidences !

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: Maliki/judges/Maliki …the triad to the corruption story

CanTWaitwoRV says to _firefly_: maliki/judges/shabs/cbi

Tubbyone: BGG Where do you think we are overall? This seems like it might be a great weekend to RV

Rcookie: The security/military progress lately has been incredible!! Something big is cookin in Abar & Mosul

BGG says to CanTWaitwoRV: Judges/Maliki/Alak.

_firefly_ says to BGG: you took the words out of my mouth lol

CanTWaitwoRV says to BGG: one big pot of stew

quicktolegit96: TUBBY DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP TOO MUCH

BGG says to tubbyone: it is a good weekend for Big News coming - not too sure that will include and RV - but I am hopeful things are moving the right direction.

Tubbyone: Well every weekend seems like a great weekend

_firefly_ says to BGG: IMO not this weekend, but what do I know

BGG says to tubbyone: it would be fine with me...

_firefly_ says to BGG: It is also of my opinion that the International Bonds will be after the fact

BGG says to _firefly_: completely agreed - later...

BGG says to _firefly_: once some of this other stuff gets worked out

BGG: OK gang... I really appreciate all the help with News Time.

Rcookie: Some new bank listings on ISX on Sunday

BGG: appreciate every
one for joining in - it was great!!

THE BLOG - Dinar Daily NEWS Blog - https://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/
THE OBSERVER - https://dinarupdates.com/observer/