Allawi confirms its readiness to debate Abadi directly from the TV screens 9/4

Thread: Allawi confirms its readiness to debate Abadi directly from the TV screens 9/4

Allawi confirms its readiness to debate Abadi directly from the TV screens 9/4

Allawi confirms its readiness to debate Abadi directly from the TV screens

BAGHDAD / ... stressed Iyad Allawi, head of the National Coalition, on Friday, he was ready to debate Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi directly on television.

Allawi said in a press statement received "eye Iraq News," I was amazed Abadi accused me that I raised the level of pensions, he talks about what he calls the reform that did not fit. "

He said: "The Israeli government headed by Bremer, and Abadi was minister for communications, they have not put any peace or index for salaries in Iraq."

He added: "I would like to be reviewed book the US inspector general in Iraq about the extent of corruption in the era of occupation, did not hear from the ministers of the occupation, including al-Abadi, commenting on the extent of corruption, as it was required to mentioned and ministers the government must work to ease the burden and help our people Karim , but that did not happen. "

He added: "I was assigned by the Governing Council unanimously prime minister. And took responsibility and moved sovereignty in 06/28/2004 in Iraq's devastating, devastating, no army, no police, and spend sleazy and budget empty after a long war with Iran and the occupation of brutal of Kuwait economic blockade and wars , the last ended the occupation of Iraq. He was put our honorable sad and bleak and the employee's salary does not exceed a few dollars and government institutions looted and destroyed. "

He said: "The budget Bremer distributed in January of 2004 to his ministers, and when I assumed the government was late June in the budget up to $ 150 million only, except the money handed over by the prime minister Achgala six months of the Ministers of Bremer."

And between Allawi, a former prime minister that monetary policy has on several bases, the first of cancellation of Iraq's debt in the Paris Club, and actually it has been canceled 80% of them participated in the effort negotiating technical Adel Abdul Mahdi, Minister of Finance and Shabibi Governor of the Central Bank of the time.

He added: "The foundation of the second to achieve the beginning of the welfare of the Iraqi people through salary increase for civilians and military personnel in Iraq, and to give financial grants in the holidays, in addition to the age of the university law and the system of scholarships and the allocation of one hundred million dollars from the 2004/2005 budget for this purpose, as well as enacting other laws very important, and maintain the level of the Iraqi dinar to lift the ceiling of the reserve of hard currency from oil imports. "

He said he "has re tens of thousands of citizens to serve in the Iraqi army and departments dissolved, and the formation of the Council for Reconstruction headed by Deputy heads Minister Dr. Barham Salih and the highest of the policies of the oil and gas, under my leadership, and the privatization of finding solutions to factories Iraq destroyed the involvement of the private sector as well as the establishment of the National Security Council under my leadership, to strike terror and outlaws. "

Allawi said he "has then the fight against corruption, and in the introduction to the restructuring of the Office of Financial Supervision and the referral of three ministries to investigate, and to give the deputy prime minister responsible for the investigation and the discovery of extensive corruption in the ministries of defense and transportation."

He said: "The salary of the minister in the ministries was not to exceed the equivalent of four or five thousand dollars, either retirement has passed legislation to support workers valued and retirees, and this is a natural right of the citizen, as well as that of the address to rebuild Iraq faces terrorism deserves to have a rewarding retirement, He recommended that the first elected representative council to reconsider and put him clear of salaries. "

And he said: "President of the freedoms of the Finance Committee for four years before he be prime minister Haider al-Abadi, propose to cancel or reduce salaries, which means he Aictrt to the Constitution."

He concluded by Allawi, his statement by saying: "This is the second attack by Haider al-Abadi against me, the first when he said that the deputy president and deputy prime ministers are gate corruption, and the second is what the sad talk about salaries and pensions, and I'm ready for his debate on television and Balambeshr" .anthy 1

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&u=https://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D4154913&usg=ALkJrhjq2vDOxIYw7E5tk6sTTv-2WtIw2g
    Last edited by Doodle Brain; 09-05-2015 at 06:37 AM.