Mahmoud al-Khazali calls to resign, dissolve the electoral commission and entrust their missions to eliminate
August 31, 2015

UN Secretary-general of the people of the right (Alasaib) Qais al-Khazali, on Sunday, the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud to resign, and while stressing the need for the laws of "important" legislation such as the Union, social security, elections, called for the disbanding of the Electoral Commission and entrusting its tasks to the Iraqi judiciary.
He said al-Khazali, in a speech during the Conference on security and political challenges organized by headbands movement of the people of the right to the Babylon Hotel in central Baghdad, and attended the (long-Presse), "I call and I make my own behalf and on behalf of the fighters head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud to resign," noting that "the reform lies At the head of the Judicial Council submit his resignation again. "

Khazali said that "the resignation of Mahmoud will be a good and honorable end to him far from the differences," calling "to Parliament legislation important laws such as the new election law, social security and the law of the Federation Council, which is much like the Senate."

He continued the secretary general of the people of the right to "the Electoral Commission can be dispensed with and entrust the issue of elections to the courts as is the case in France," noting that "the Electoral Commission is independent of the fact that its members belong to political parties."

ARTICLE LINK