Alkhclok sends a message to the President urging him to dismiss infallible Medhat al-Mahmoud to meet the demands of the demonstrators

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 18:00

Alkhclok sends a message to the President urging him to dismiss infallible Medhat al-Mahmoud to meet the demands of the demonstrators.

Sent Dr. Awn Hussain Al Khashlok a letter to the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, calling on him to use his influence and powers for the dismissal of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the message reads as follows:

Brother President Fuad Masum, Esquire peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you know my brother President that our people now in an advanced stage of demonstrations raging demand for reform after the desperation of the poor current political class management, especially in the field of fight against corruption and prosecute corrupt, and the main obstacles in this direction is the corruption of the judiciary and the acquisition Medhat Mahmood on the destiny of complicity with the corrupt.

The Rebel people at large whales corruption awaits you exceptional stand with the people to move to isolate him or sack him or any constitutional way or unconstitutional when the country is liberated from the double-dip of the judiciary because the demands of the people and the revolution beyond the political agreements and even constitutional, as you know .. even record your history this position If your office requires that you that you will be protectors of the people by the Protection of the Constitution or condone corrupt for one reason or another. The people have spoken where is my brother, I spoke to President Yours appreciation and respect.

https://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/84148