Jaafar al-Moussawi meet Muqtada al-Sadr and confirms: I will reveal a surprise for the meeting within a day or two.
Sunday, 22 December / 2 January 2012 17:23

[Baghdad - where]

Met with the spokesperson for the Integrity Commission, the parliamentary deputy, Jaafar al-Moussawi cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, and discussed with him the entire current situation in the country.

He told all of Iraq [where] the day Sunday, "I met with our search the chest and a lot of things that concern the country and I will announce at a press conference will be held in the House of Representatives for a sudden chest of our meeting in a day or two."

Moussawi declined to disclose "the substance of the sudden he will announce to the Iraqi people or the place of the meeting, the leader of the Sadrist movement."

The existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi may have been required post list of new meetings to resolving the current crisis, including the National Congress of the presence of President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani, President of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar Hakim, the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and all the leaders of the masses who stood up to the former regime.

He was President Jalal Talabani has called for political blocs to a national conference for resolving the differences between the political blocs, it is hoped that this conference will be held later this month in Baghdad.

And witnessing the political process and the relationship between the blocks strained clear because of the continuing political differences between the coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, especially with regard to the issue of issuing the arrest warrant against Deputy President of the Republic required to eliminate Tariq al-Hashemi, and asked the Prime Minister to withdraw confidence from the notices Saleh al-Mutlaq, in addition to charges of Iraqi law of the state shirking on the implementation of the initiative of Erbil, which include achieving partnership in the state administration and decision-making and naming security minister and the formation of strategic policies and the lack of balance in the institutions of the state between the components of people, depending on the views of Congress and the Iraqi List.