Ok gang this is from a post in dinar recaps... I found it interesting and wanted to share....

Here is some stuff from Dinar Recaps: Papster posted in Dinar Vets forum Thur evening 01/19/2012

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR