Adnan Al-Assadi: I have nothing to do with the fall of Mosul. I wasn't the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces!
Date: Tuesday, 18-08-15 12:08 pm

Attorney for the State of law Coalition Adnan Al-Assadi, Monday, removed from the report the fall of Mosul.
Al-Asadi said at a press conference attended by several agencies that "my name was lifted from the list of names contained in Commission on the fall of Mosul".
"My roses in the final report was wrong typographic where collect signatures from members of the Committee on raising my name but he repeated in print", adding that "previously attended Committee meetings and his testimony was taken in this aspect."
Lewis attributed the omission that "he was Undersecretary of the Ministry of the Interior and I have nothing to do with military units and their withdrawal," adding his comment "I didn't chuckle, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces".
Lewis noted that "the Committee is not convinced that I have nothing to do with the cause of the fall of the connector when you're in the Ministry of the Interior", indicating that "some members of the Committee acknowledged the lack of my case."

https://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...ew%26id%3D7281