Reveal recent list names those responsible for security breakdowns. Maliki led!8/17
Reveal recent list names those responsible for security breakdowns. Maliki led!
Detection of a member of the parliamentary security and Defense Committee Majid Mohamed of the names contained in the recommendations made by the alnhayaeh Commission of inquiry into the fall of the city of Mosul to the chairmanship of the House, indicating that the former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to head the list of those accused of causing the collapse.
Ghraoui said "the Committee competent investigative fact-finding on the causes of the fall of the city of Mosul, however, organize terrorist daash 10/6/2014 submitted its recommendations to the House to decide about them and refer those involved to justice or the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, Dr Abadi appropriate command in question".
"The recommendations included group names former security commanders who caused the fall of Mosul and other security breakdowns", stating that "at the top of the list is former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
Algharwai noted that "among the defendants:
1. the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, former Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
2. Defense Minister Saadoun al-dulaimi, a former agency
3. former Army Chief earlier Zebari
4. Deputy Army Chief of staff for joint operations former Aboud as Knepper
5. former land forces commander Lt. Gen. Ali ghaidan
6. former military intelligence Director Hatem 4gayts
7. the Director of the Office of the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, former Qasim al-araji
8-former Commander of the Nineveh operations group on behalf of Al Taee
9. Commander of Nineveh operations former Mahdi Mohamed
10-Nineveh atheel Al-nujaifi, former Governor
11. tribal Councilor Anwar dew
A number of military commanders and team leaders and Nineveh awakening official and others.