Abadi brought integrity to raise the names of accused of corruption

By Roudao

one hour ago

Roudao - Erbil

Ministers face Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, the Integrity Commission to raise the names of accused of corruption to prevent them from traveling and bring them to justice, and in the second step provides them Abadi after the dismissal of his deputies and Vice-President of the Republic, under the reform plan, which Atazm applied.

A statement by the prime minister seen by Roudao network media: "The President of the Council of Ministers of the Integrity Commission to raise issues relating to the names of the defendants of stealing public money and overtaking on the property of the state and the people to prevent them from traveling and bring them to justice."

On the other hand, the statement said, quoting al-Abadi was quoted as saying: "I congratulate all Iraqis honored to pass the reforms package, and pledge to continue the path of reform, and it cost me my life relying on God and based on the support of the people."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives had voted during its meeting held before Tuesday afternoon, unanimously, on government reforms as a package.

https://rudaw.net/arabic/middleeast/iraq/1108201519