Abadi: I will continue the path of reform, even if it cost me my life

08/11/2015 15:55

Congratulated the prime minister Haider al-Abadi Iraqi Council of Representatives for the passage of a package of reforms that provide omitted earlier, and that came after a wave of protests that swept the country.

BAGHDAD / obelisk congratulated Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Iraqi Council of Representatives for the passage of a package of reforms that provide omitted earlier, and that came after a wave of protests that swept the country .

Ebadi said in a statement, "I congratulate all honorable Iraqis to approve the reform package, and pledge to continue the path of reform, and it cost me my life relying on God and based on the support of the people . "

The government plans to set up a committee as "Where did you get this?" To investigate the corruption files, past and present .

Iraq and among the most corrupt countries in the world under the Transparency International index over the past years, and no reports always squandering and embezzlement of large sums of money without accountability involved.

https://almasalah.com/ar/news/58321