A Friend of Mine Sent Me This... A Meteor in Iran...

Thread: A Friend of Mine Sent Me This... A Meteor in Iran...

A Friend of Mine Sent Me This... A Meteor in Iran...

Hello Dear Friend...

Is this a message from our Lord? I find is interesting that nobody is putting a story
    in the news!! It is being covered up so not to upset Obama's treaty with Iran.

What Just Rained From The Heavens On Iran Is A Sign Of The End Times
    SOMETHING I FOUND THE OTHER DAY ! I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY INTERESTING !

https://qpolitical.com/what-just-rain...the-end-times/

This was my response to him...

Well, it could very well of been a sign of displeasure from our Almighty God, but we still have much of God's prophetic Word to be fulfilled as we draw near to the end of this age... The 10 toes on the image that Nebuchadnezzar was given a vision of, or the 10 horns of the beast of Revelation chapters 12, 13, and 17 symbolic of the 7th, and last empire that will come to power before our Lord Jesus Christ returns still has not emerged... Remember in Revelation chapter 17 this empire will reign for a short time before being given to the man of sin, or the 8th king of Revelation chapter 17 also known as the beast... Satan the devil, who is king over this empire, will grant his authority to the beast for the last 3, and one half years of the 7 year tribulation as Revelation chapter 13 verse 4 points out...

This meteor is only a single drop of water in the bucket compared to what will transpire when the 7 angels blow the trumpets signaling worldwide catastrophic occurrences taking place... Beginning in Revelation chapter 8 these trumpets will indeed shake up our world, and as pointed out within scripture destroy a 3rd of the resources, as well as a third of the sun being blacked out, a third of the moon as well, and a third of the stars falling... And these are only the first 4 trumpets of the 7 trumpet blasts to be blown overs a period of time that our God determines...

The last 3 trumpet blasts, beginning in Revelation chapter 9, are what I believe that which will usher in the 7 year tribulation... They are referred to as the 3 woes.... The last, and 7th one signaling the beginning of the return of our Messiah, and the resurrection of HIS saints...

God's mercy is great... And although we yearn for HIS return, God's prophetic Word has to fulfilled in accordance to HIS WILL before that transpires... Which is why we must hold fast, and prepare for the peril that lies ahead... The only way to do that is to remain wise virgins by keeping our lamps, and vessels full of oil so that we can endure the darkness that our world is shrouded in... The reliance of the indwelling of God's Spirit of course is what this means...

If my calculations are correct, I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ will return in the year 2040... Remember that Christ Jesus declared in Matthew chapter 24 that no one knows the hour of HIS return... Not the year... For even Noah knew the year of the flood as our Lord Jesus Christ told this man that he was giving mankind 120 years to repent, or have to suffer death through a worldwide deluge... Remember that it would be as in the days of Noah... Noah himself knew not the hour the flood waters would begin to fill the earth... But God gave him the year in which the flood would take place unless mankind repented...

But instead of water, it will be a flood of persecution of the saints during the 7 year tribulation... Remember that Satan knows his time will be short, and will take out his anger and wrath upon the saints of God as Revelation chapter 12 points out... He will not go down without a fight, which means Lucifer will do whatever he can, or is allowed to do by God in order to thwart his Creator's plan... Which is of course a lesson in futility...

I believe that our 120 years began in 1913... Dec. of 2013 to be exact... When the Federal Reserve was born, and thus taking away this nation's independence... The following year monies from the Fed was used to help begin funding World War 1...

Fast forward 100 years... I believe the man of sin was born on 2013... Add 120 years to 1913, and that will bring us to 2033... This will be the year that the 7 year tribulation begins... Remember that this man of sin is a type of Alexander the Great as Daniel chapter 8 points out in great detail... He will be a hero to many, and a fraud to those who know what he fulfills and represents... Alexander the Great began his reign in his 20th year after the death of his father King Phillip... The man of sin will be 20 years of age in 2033 if born on 2013... I believe I know who this individual is, and ironically this young boy has the name Alexander as one of the names given to him by his parents.. What is also ironic is that his Great Grandfather is named Phillip...

Satan does read scripture... So he knows what God's prophetic plan is... So either he does not care what occurs even if this fallen one understands that his rebellion with God will not end well... Or the dragon does believe he will have success in his war against God Almighty by continuing on the road that leads to his ultimate destruction... I of course have no idea what Satan is thinking, but it will be a lesson in futility...

Anyway, God bless, and take care friend... Hold fast to the faith once delivered, and lets finish this race as we fight the good fight.. This is a spiritual battle against principalities of darkness...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-19-2016 at 03:46 AM.