Dinar Corp's website is OFF LINE!!!

Thread: Dinar Corp's website is OFF LINE!!!

Exclamation Dinar Corp's website is OFF LINE!!!

Hello,

Since yesterday, the website for Dinar Corp has been OFF LINE!!

I called them yesterday and this morning and they DO answer their phones at least!

I just placed an order with them on July 24th and they GOT my money on July 27th, this past Monday!!

I want my MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!!!

Does anyone have ANY NEWS on this?

Thanks Much!!

Re: Dinar Corp's website is OFF LINE!!!

Here is what I found out TODAY!!

THE FOLLOWING WAS SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND / ADVISOR

A home in the 300 block of Whatley Drive in Dothan was the target Wednesday of an apparent search by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Agents wearing shirts identifying them as computer experts could be seen entering and exiting the residence.

The FBI declined to discuss the reason for the search and it’s not known if it is related to a company that the residents of the home appear to have been involved. There is also no indication if the search is related to a dismissed state lawsuit that involved a hold put on a banking account because of what a credit union calls a questionable international funds transfer.

Houston County records show the home is owned by Theodore and Starla Hudson. Alabama Secretary of State documents show the couple recently dissolved an incorporated business, MyMonex, several months after a lawsuit filed against it by Five Star Credit Union was settled.

The suit alleged that a large number of money orders were deposited into a Five Star Credit Union account belonging to the Hudsons beginning in late 2013, about the time documents show the company was incorporated. The credit union, according to court filings, placed a hold on the account because a “large” amount of funds wired one international recipient.

At the time the lawsuit was filed, the MyMonex account at Five Star had approximately $254,000 in it.

Also named in the lawsuit was Husam Tayeh who, according to the website WikiBusiness, is president, secretary, treasurer, and director of MyMonex, based in Nevada.

A law enforcement source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said that the search in Dothan is related to a nationwide investigation. The source would not elaborate.

Neither the Hudsons nor Tayeh appear to have been accused of wrongdoing at this time. There’s no indication that they have been implicated in any illegal action.

http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/FBI-S...06601.html

It is highly unlikely the method of payment is cashed - have you checked on recourse?? The FBI has receivership of the website. They have been redirecting mail since at least the 29th (maybe before)...

United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission v. Dinar Corp., Inc. et al Court Name: U.S. Civil Court Records for the Middle District of Alabama Case Number: 1:15-cv-00538 Party Name: United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission v. Dinar Corp., Inc. et al Filing Type: Civil [Order] Date Published: July 30, 2015 Public access to court electronic records are available via www.pacer.gov. In other words, if you want to look at the complaint, you can register for a Pacer account at pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/ps pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/ps... .... There is no registration fee, but there's a fee to access PACER.

. www.pacer.gov/ www.open-public-records.c... www.open-public-records.c...

Quote Originally Posted by BGG View Post
    It is highly unlikely the method of payment is cashed - have you checked on recourse?? The FBI has receivership of the website. They have been redirecting mail since at least the 29th (maybe before)...

Thanks MUCH, BGG!! I paid with a postal money order. I will go and try to STOP the money order and retrieve my funds!