Are We Willingly Ignorant To What Is Occurring In Our World?...

Thread: Are We Willingly Ignorant To What Is Occurring In Our World?...

Are We Willingly Ignorant To What Is Occurring In Our World?...

Good Morning Or Afternoon Folks...

There is no doubt that outlandish conspiracies are presented to the public via the media in its various forms... There are times when truths are presented with distortions of it... But then there are times that what we have come to believe as truth is challenged... Even if evidence is presented, and it without question a fact, there is a great segment of society that will not accept it as such... It is hard to believe what our minds have as a preconceived idea as being fact, or truth, and changing our view on it... Even if presented with what is unshakable evidence to the contrary... Some things do not want to be believed by many, even if it is the truth...

The bible declares this as being "willingly ignorant," in 2 Peter chapter 3 (the whole chapter), and describes a mindset that has been adopted by many throughout the ages of mankind's existence... Even among the fallen angelic realm in order to justify their evil intentions, and deeds... As believers in Christ Jesus, we can allow for the flesh to supersede that which has been proclaimed from the beginning, and past down by the prophets of old, and preserved within God's Word the bible...

We have the choice to believe all of what God's Word declares, or one can simply cherry pick portions of scripture to suit our own desires apart from God's will... This is why it is SO VITAL for each of us as individual believers to rely upon the Spirit of God to guide us into Truth as it pertains to our salvation, and the world we live in...

Preparation, from a spiritual perspective, is vital... For what is certainly coming to a head as we near the completion of a generation that our Lord Christ declared as being the point in time that peoples living would see come to pass... The beginning of the end is upon us folks in a world filled with technology... A time that seen in a vision by John in Revelation, Daniel, and of course declared by the Word HIMSELF, JESUS CHRIST, while in the flesh...

In the first letter of Peter chapter 1 this apostle of Jesus makes it a point to declare that when one is in a carnal state of mind, that individual will in fact be ignorant of what he, or she is doing... Which is why HE declared to HIS FATHER while on the cross, "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."...

But can one, once shown the glory of God through the grace received through the Lord Jesus Christ, fall away into their former ignorance once more?... And at that point is it ignorance, or willful ignorance?... The individual having neglected their calling from God the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ, and as a "dog eating its own vomit, or a pig having been cleansed goes back to role around it the mire once again," can indeed trample the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ within their own lives ... It begins from within, and what one truly desires to do... (see 2 Peter chapter 22 verses 20-22, and Hebrews chapter 10 verses 26-29)...

Which is why truth is hard to find within this world we live in... Lawlessness, and the influence of Satan certainly does define this present evil age... Technology has not changed the heart in mankind simply because it comes forth from the physical realm... This is a spiritual battle we face on a daily basis... The need for the Spirit of God within us FULLY, while surrendering to HIS will as well, is absolutely necessary to fight the good fight against the principalities that influence God's earth... And once again, God is ALLOWING for this to occur as a lesson for mankind, and even more importantly for HIS saints, who recognize this, to rely upon HIM as their stronghold within this spiritual battle...

We live in a society that is confused spiritually for the most part... This confusion simply exists because the Truth in all matters as it pertains to the WAY of life that our Creator intended for us to live has not, and is not being lived by the great majority of mankind... This confusion has been allowed by God Almighty in order to show those originally created in HIS own image, the results of sinful behavior, and the very reason for the confused state of mind... Propagated via the Babylonian System that controls the world affairs at this present time by the author of confusion, the king of Tyre, or merchandising Satan the devil... (see Ezekiel chapter 28 verses 11-19)...

Satan refused to reason with his CREATOR as to what is supposed to be, and therefore has been working feverishly to ensure that HIS plan of salvation for mankind does not come to fruition... But in the end, God has used this present evil age, that has been inspired by the mindset of this fallen angelic being, for the greater good of humanity... We have seen the results thereof throughout history as mankind, in vain, has sought to rule outside of the parameters that our Creator has set before us in order for us to have life, and experience it with great joy...

We cannot find that which we seek outside of the will of our Creator... A perfect world will only come to pass with our Creator at the helm of it... As it SHOULD BE I might add... And will be at some point yet future...

Gird up your spiritual loins dear brethren, the worst is yet to come until the return of our Chief Shepherd at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet... But for the edifying of the saints, and for purpose of showing the world how much we need our Loving God to rule over us, while surrendering to HIS sovereign will, we need to continue to keep our spiritual eyes open as our Teacher, and Savior shepherds us throughout this process while in this body of flesh...

Who will be your guide from a spiritual perspective does indeed depend on who, or what we place our trust in... And whether the Spirit will guide an individual depends on whether that person truly desires to do the will of his, or her FATHER in heaven... Just because this world is deceived in a great many ways, does not mean that one has to be as well... God is willing to HELP us, but we must do our part in working OUT the salvation that HE has granted us through the PRINCE of PEACE...

God bless to you all, and remember to be "wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves."... Blessed are the peacemakers, and those who yearn for the righteousness that defines the Lord our God... Maker of heaven, and earth... His kingdom shall come, and HIS will shall be done...

Remember also that the love of money is the root of all evil... God knew that money, and wealth would be used as a tool by Satan to cause the people's of the nations to stumble, and to place their trust in it... While we do need money to live out our lives in the flesh, it is not what ultimately saves us... Wealth will perish, and along with it those who put their hope in it in a way that causes one to neglect, or even fall away from our Creator's will, and purpose...

Let us all remember to pray for one another... We know Truth lies within scripture... And in order for one to understand the TRUTH as it pertains to all matters, we need the SPIRIT of the LIVING GOD within us to discern right from wrong... TRUTH from lies, and deception...

Peace Be With You All Through the Author of Our Salvation...

Popeye7

Here is an article that the writer of it articulates very well how our world has been deceived, and all that is considered to be good, and honorable is under attack... Those who are propagating this spiritual mindset are being used by spiritual entities to subvert the plan of God... It will ultimately take our Creator's omnipotence to end this confusion, and madness in order to show the world WHO is truly King of kings, and Lord of lords...

Mankind, apart from God, will never come to understand the WAY, until it is enforced with a rod of iron upon the Savior's return... Sad, that there are those who will be forced to have to submit to the will of the ONE who has wanted what is best for them from the beginning... But again, the battle, at its root core, begins from within each of us as individuals...

Here is the article... https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=119077
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-09-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Re: Are We Willingly Ignorant To What Is Occurring In Our World?...

Good Day Everyone:

Brethren have a responsibility towards one another to ensure we are seeking, and embracing on a spiritual level, as well as living the very Truth our Savior suffered to bring to fruition in our lives... We are all the same as HE declared in Matthew chapter 23 declares as Jesus was instructing all of us to rely upon HIM as our Teacher once granted the Spirit to do so: "9 Do not call anyone on earth [who guides you spiritually] your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 Do not let yourselves be called leaders or teachers; for One is your Leader (Teacher), the Christ.

Levels of understanding may vary because of God's will being implemented, and sought as the lasting solution to the ill's that once beset the spiritually lost... But that of course only means we are called by God for His purposes, should only be more humble with the understanding that it is because of God's righteousness, and the sacrifice HE made on our behalf as the Son, that we are even scarcely saved from eternal death...

In his letter to the congregation in Galatia, Paul reiterates the fact that encouraging one another is a very important part of our calling in Christ Jesus... But to ensure we are doing so in Truth as God defines Himself to be, and always represented... Notice what Paul writes in chapter 6 of Galatians, and realize that sin was, and continues to be prevailing action that motivates the majority of mankind... Which is why it is all the more important that we remind one another of God's commandments, and the very reason Christ Jesus to ensure that one who believes on HIM has the understanding that is the Spiritual Law that HE writes upon our hearts, and minds to help in maintaining them in Spirit, and in Truth... Galatians chapter 6 begins with this line of thinking:

"6 Brothers, if anyone is caught in any sin, you who are spiritual [that is, you who are responsive to the guidance of the Spirit] are to restore such a person in a spirit of gentleness [not with a sense of superiority or self-righteousness], keeping a watchful eye on yourself, so that you are not tempted as well. 2 Carry one another’s burdens and in this way you will fulfill the requirements of the law of Christ [that is, the law of Christian love]. 3 For if anyone thinks he is something [special] when [in fact] he is nothing [special except in his own eyes], he deceives himself.

4 But each one must carefully scrutinize his own work [examining his actions, attitudes, and behavior], and then he can have the personal satisfaction and inner joy of doing something commendable without comparing himself to another. 5 For every person will have to bear [with patience] his own burden [of faults and shortcomings for which he alone is responsible].

We are constantly bombarded with that which is contrary to God's definition of what is unjust, and are spiritually manipulated via the media in it's various forms, to either embrace, or feel guilty as it concerns behavior, and actions that God considers sinful... Satan has masterfully been able to seduce so many into transforming themselves into slaves of his because of the exercise of what God considers evil... Leading those who are trapped in these web of lies to believe that they are actually acting on their own freewill by doing so... When in fact he is controlling the narrative within their minds do to the love for sin, or being defined, and living a form of righteousness that is not inspired by the will of the Father of all creation at all...

But again, if one sincerely wants to be set free with the willingness to submit to the will of our Sovereign Savior, our Father in heaven will indeed provide the HELP via HIS SPIRIT to ensure success within what is the most important endeavor in one's life... But again, God will not be fooled, nor will HE play the role of the clay rather that the Master Potter by being instructed by the creation as to how the very life HE provides is to be lived... Paul continues in Galatians chapter 6 as follows:

"6 The one who is taught the word [of God] is to share all good things with his teacher [contributing to his spiritual and material support]. 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked [He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His precepts to be scornfully set aside]; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap. 8 For the one who sows to his flesh [his sinful capacity, his worldliness, his disgraceful impulses] will reap from the flesh ruin and destruction, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

9 Let us not grow weary or become discouraged in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap, if we do not give in. 10 So then, while we [as individual believers] have the opportunity, let us do good to all people [not only being helpful, but also doing that which promotes their spiritual well-being], and especially [be a blessing] to those of the household of faith (born-again believers)."

To cease from struggling with God within ourselves is to understand that our reliance, and FULL trust in the Lord Jesus Christ is essential in what is at it's core a spiritual battle.. One that continues to increase in intensity, as well as deception as the end of this current age draws to a close... Deliverance requires us to understand our need to rely wholeheartedly upon the Spirit of God... Which requires full obedience to what our Savior as good, and just in accordance to the very Law HE represents as the Word... We see the results of this struggle, instead of humbling to the desire of our Great Father, has resulted in...

HE allows for suffering, and uses evil as a rod to punish wicked behavior... If mankind refuses to understand, and see the folly in not only the practice of this enslaving, sinful way of life, despite God's correction in order to do so, what else can our Creator do?... As Paul reminds us in Roman chapter 7, deliverance from such a delusional state of being is to realize just how vulnerable we are, and that HIS LAW is Spiritual... Which means we need the Spirit of God to help in overcoming what is a spiritual problem due to sin, and one's desire to practice it:

"7 What shall we say then? Is the Law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, if it had not been for the Law, I would not have recognized sin. For I would not have known [for example] about coveting [what belongs to another, and would have had no sense of guilt] if the Law had not [repeatedly] said, “You shall not covet.”

This struggle is further realized, as Paul continues in chapter 7, that it is not the letter of the Law that will help one to truly overcome breaking the commandments of God... Again being a spiritual struggle that NO ONE could ever be justified by just their own works alone... We were born into this spiritually fallen state, and our Savior died on the cross to bear this for us... Only GOD HIMSELF could ever bear this burden, and deliver us from the flesh, and it's desire for us... To help guide us into understanding that HIS SPIRITUAL presence within us, and the righteousness HE alone defines, is the only WAY those who place their full trust in HIM, are reconciled to God... To actually overcome that which Christ Jesus lived, and died in the flesh to ensure we are saved for eternity... As Paul continues in Romans chapter 7:

"13 Did that which is good [the Law], then become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, in order that it might be revealed as sin, was producing death in me by [using] this good thing [as a weapon], so that through the commandment sin would become exceedingly sinful.

14 We know that the Law is spiritual, but I am a creature of the flesh [worldly, self-reliant—carnal and unspiritual], sold into slavery to sin [and serving under its control]. 15 For I do not understand my own actions [I am baffled and bewildered by them]. I do not practice what I want to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate [and yielding to my human nature, my worldliness—my sinful capacity]. 16 Now if I habitually do what I do not want to do, [that means] I agree with the Law, confessing that it is good (morally excellent).

17 So now [if that is the case, then] it is no longer I who do it [the disobedient thing which I despise], but the sin [nature] which lives in me. 18 For I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh [my human nature, my worldliness—my sinful capacity]. For the willingness [to do good] is present in me, but the doing of good is not. 19 For the good that I want to do, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. 20 But if I am doing the very thing I do not want to do, I am no longer the one doing it [that is, it is not me that acts], but the sin [nature] which lives in me.

21 So I find it to be the law [of my inner self], that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. 22 For I joyfully delight in the law of God in my inner self [with my new nature], 23 but I see a different law and rule of action in the members of my body [in its appetites and desires], waging war against the law of my mind and subduing me and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is within my members. 24 Wretched and miserable man that I am! Who will [rescue me and] set me free from this body of death [this corrupt, mortal existence]? 25 Thanks be to God [for my deliverance] through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind serve the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh [my human nature, my worldliness, my sinful capacity—I serve] the law of sin.

Please read carefully the passages above that Paul was inspired by the Spirit of God to write, and God preserved for us to understand just how important we realize that the Law of God is good when exercised, and understood fully with the guidance of God... Again, we can find ourselves struggling against God, and His eternal will by changing HIS definition of righteousness because of love for that which is contrary to the Truth our Savior defines... As Paul states, appealing to this temporary body, and the mortally corrupt existence, rather than submitting to the very LIFE our SAVIOR alone defines as one focus's upon the Spirit of God, and the will of our Father in heaven will prove to be tragic to those who neglect so great a calling...

It is a worthwhile struggle which will have success if the spiritual warfare that is being waged is recognized for what it truly is... Then applying the Spiritual Word within ourselves as it translate as how our lives are lived in physical level... For the glory of our Wonderful God, and the saving grace HE alone grants us through Himself as the SON... God bless, and HIS peace is the WAY, TRUTH, and LIFE Christ our Lord exemplifies... Blessed be HIS NAME...