Canadian dollar CAD 913.650 913.193
    Swiss franc CHF 1231.257 1230.641
    Swedish krona SEK 138.644 138.575
    Norwegian krone NOK 144.697 144.625
    Danish krone DKK 172.641 172.555
    Japanese yen JPY 9.518 9.514
    Drawing Rights
    SDR 1631.129 1630.313

Indicative rates - (as of) 15.07.2015 (no change as of 18.07.2015)

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2997 most recent listing)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 15/07/2015 results were as follows: (no change as of 18/07/2015)

Number of banks 29
    Number of remittance companies 8
    Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
    Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
    Amount sold at auction price (US$) 364,691,686
    Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
    Total offers for buying (US$) 364,691,686
    Total offers for selling (US$) -----
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 07-19-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Re: The Dinar Daily, Saturday July 18, 2015

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1. It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary requirements to implement the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

* What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished:

• Export-outputs.
    • Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.
    • Imported inputs.
    • Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.
    • Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency …. etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports… etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

• The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.
    • The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.
    • The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.
    • The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.
    • This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Republic of Iraq – Ministry of Planning

A "flashback recap" of a Live Q and A Call from about a year ago - on THE DAILY DINAR NEWS BLOG...

In general terms – there were three main focal points of interest I wanted to cover and then allow listeners to ask whatever questions they liked.

1) the SIGR report…

2) the Gold Article…

3) the IIER report…

I started the conversation out last night by highlighting how crazy this campaign being fielded to contact our lawmakers and bank CEO’s and tell them how unfair it is they are getting to exchange (exchange is the right terminology BTW – NOT “CASH-IN”) at 32.00 per Dinar and we are not – is. It is nuts.

Firstly, “they” are NOT being allowed to exchange “early” – or at 32.00 per Dinar. It makes you sound “stark raving MAD” to be caught saying such things. You would be better off barking at the moon. It is demeaning to the validity of a true currency play.

Secondly, this is entirely the wrong way to approach them. I pointed out on the call that Poppy and I fielded a very successful such campaign a couple of years ago. However, we sat down and came up with a much different approach. It was designed to get answers and to approach our lawmakers with respect and as their constituents. Not like a bunch of lunatics. We had extraordinary participation (because it made sense) and we received a good response from lawmakers. It started the conversation in a reasonable manner.

I asked one caller – “when was the last time you asked a banker for money and told him how unfair it was if he didn’t give it to you”??? Obviously – we chuckled…

Another caller asked me if (as DC had relayed) – the “zero’s were raised” and the lower denominations were in circulation??

I said plainly “no”…lower denominations being in circulation would (at the very least) imply there had been a value change. If there were no value change the lower denoms would not only be of little value, they would be such a hinderance – people might even throw them away just to get rid of them. So no – no lower denoms. I told the caller to check the website for “real” info on rate change.

The “zero’s being raised” or “deleted” – as explained by any reasonable researcher, economist or authority – is simply the process removing the large (3 zero notes) from circulation.

Referring to an Enorrste post from today on
    THE DINAR OBSERVER DAILY(you may want to put this on your favorites and check in several times a day – we to it often )

“…I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates “delete the zeros” to the idea of “move the decimal point.” Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean “remove the large notes from circulation.”

Also – this recent internal memo put out by Wells Fargo is likely “push back” from this recent campaign. I pointed out that Pinnacle Bank published an article by an “affiliate” in their internal publication and then “highlighted it” in a similar internal memo a couple of years ago. It is just a defense mechanism. I’m sure Wells is tired of having their name dragged through the “internet rumor mill”. This is highly likely the reason for their vigorous denials about handling it in the future. They get so many useless calls – it isn’t worth the headache. Can you blame them??

Further, for any bank, lawmaker, adviser or official to state the “Dinar is a scam” is nearly as foolish as some of the internet “Gurus”. It is the official currency of a COUNTRY. I pointed out (below) the post from yesterday’s
    – highlights page 94 of the quarterly SIGR report to THE US CONGRESS in April of 2012…
    __________________________________________________ _____________

We are seeing and hearing that the inflation rate is still climbing and they are pushing to get us our money?? This report is from page 84 of the massive SIGR report.

BGG ~
    This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For members of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I pointed out (last night) this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGR report gives us some valuable insights…

1) This is information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. Which goes directly to the validity of this adventure – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there having been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion…having been projected to be done in 2013. We are obviously in “over time” now.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is in charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki. Period. When is he likely to push this forward?? Historically – he has been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. However, rumor from his own inner circle admits he can’t win a third term in office without some currency reform.

I fully expect him to use every tool in his “wheel house” to win – his recent moves in Anbar and the disputed territories prove as much. Currency reform has to be a “biggie”. Though this WAS their thinking a couple of months ago – there is no promise it is still part of their political calculus. We shall see.

4) Though no guarantee of the actual future plan they wind up engaging – this report points out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″..

__________________________________________________ ______________

Coins put on the market !!

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara "The project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find metal coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

Another "FLASHBACK"...

Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991|From Reuters

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

BGG ~ Thanks to wmawhite for some facts on the subject.

Hi BGG,

Just thought I would drop you an email. I listened to the call, and was interested in what was said about Kuwait, if I may - I will add my 2 cents worth.

You were spot on with what you said, I have a close friend who's father made a killing on the KWD. He bought from people who had fled the country and he paid pennies on the dollar (we are in Australia). He took the chance that Iraq would be kicked back out and he was right.

When the money was reinstated, he exchanged it for AUD at a rate in the mid 3s. The interesting thing about it is, Iraq invaded in November 1990 (I think), they were kicked back out at the end of Feb 1991, the banks reopened with a brand new KWD in late March, that's not a bad time frame to get a currency designed, printed and made ready to use, also the time that the old KWD was valid was initially only for 2 months, then extended to 6, so it was valid until Sept 1991, interesting I think.

Also the other thing that seems to be a "fact" in Dinar land is Bill Clinton used the Kuwait RV to pay off the debt. However, Clinton was not President in 91, he did not take office until 93, even I know that and I am an Aussie.

Anyway thanks for the site and enjoy listening to your calls.

Kind Regards,

"First Announcement for provision of construction 45 Well Sites and Access Road during 2015-2016 - Project number: 033-SC-15"

Oil: We have huge projects to build oil refineries and gas production investment

Special scales News - Revealed the spokesman of the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, Saturday, about the existence of investment projects in the oil and gas sectors to increase production and additional revenues.

Jihad said L / scales News /, that "The oil ministry will open investment projects for the production of gas and domestic gas utilities to use dry process production of electric energy in addition to large-scale projects to build oil refineries in central and southern governorates."
    He said, "The ministry is working on the completion of a large refinery projects Karbala, Dhi Qar, Maysan, as soon as to increase production, which will bring additional revenue to the state budget."

He said Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, earlier, that Iraq has achieved self-sufficiency in the production of liquid gas that is often provide the population for the purpose of home use.

Iraqi Oil Ministry predicted that the rate of export of the country's crude oil up to five million barrels a day in the near term, attributed to the new projects being created in this sector. Ended / 29 / d 24

China in sixth place globally gold reserves

China's central bank announced that China's gold reserves amounted to 1658 tonnes at the end of June, up by 57% from the previous time that was adjusted reserves figures by more than six years.

In spite of the increase in China's gold reserves, it now represents 1.65% of the total foreign reserves of China, compared with 1.8% in June 2009, while the ratio is about 73% in the United States.

China is the gold reserves of the state secret and an International Monetary Fund size on a monthly basis, as do most other states.

The last time China changed its reserves of gold numbers were in April 2009 when it raised the level to 1054.1 tons from 600 tons.

He said the People's Bank of China (the central bank) that invest in gold would be useful for risk management. He added that he will continue to increase the reserves of the yellow metal through a number of international and local channels.

He said that the amount of 604 tons and valued at 21,964 billion at Friday's increase will help ensure the security and liquidity and the value of China's international reserves.

These figures make China in sixth place globally reserves of gold after the United States, Germany and the International Monetary Fund, Italy and France.

Expert: poor management of the electricity sector in the Iraqi economy, causing the loss of $ 300 billion

Alsumaria News / Baghdad - Detecting an expert in the field of energy and Walid Khadduri, Saturday, that the poor management of the electricity sector caused the loss of the Iraqi economy about $ 300 billion over the past eight years, as he pointed to the possibility of dam electricity shortage since 2006 through the modern gas generators.

Said Khadduri in an interview with Alsumaria News , that "the economic damage resulting from a lack of electricity production was estimated at $ 40 billion annually due to non-availability of electricity to sectors of the task of the Iraqi economy, and that, according to a study of the International Energy Agency and consultants who prepared the study energy strategy for the benefit of the advisers in the Council Minister ".

Khadduri added that "the provision of electricity generators modern gas does not require more than two years, so it was possible to bridge the lack of electricity in 2006, or shortly thereafter, either by public funds or private sector and duration reasonable time", pointing out that "it means that the poor sector management electricity caused the loss of the Iraqi economy about $ 300 billion over the past seven or eight years. "

And was a member of the Economic Committee in Najiba Najib (July 13, 2015) demanded the government to prosecute officials who squandered money on electricity which is non-existent, noting that corruption and negligence that led to a waste of money.

And suffer all the Iraqi provinces, especially the capital Baghdad of lack of electric power and increase this case during the summer days, has prompted increasing hours programmed cutting and youth activists to organize demonstrations and to stop a protest to demand better the reality of power.
    Last edited by Doodle Brain; 07-18-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Agricultural initiative decided to re-launch loans areas which witnessed stable security

Alsumaria News / Baghdad - Higher Committee for the initiative agricultural decided on Saturday, the re-launch of loans in areas that have experienced stable security, pointing to the General Company for Mechanical Industries Company and the adoption of public-Numan for the processing of irrigation and sprinkler and drip systems.

Said Director of Information initiative Sarhan plight in an interview with Alsumaria News , "The Committee decided at its third meeting of the initiative, the re-launch loans initiative agriculture to the Iraqi government in areas that have experienced stable security, in addition to the allocation of funds from the contingency reserve for the purpose of water resources management and rehabilitation of irrigation channels to address water scarcity and the reconstruction of irrigation facilities affected by the terrorist attacks. "He said the plight of the "other decisions also included the Ministry of Water Resources develop design options take into account water imports of the previous years with a program that includes the ministry procedures regarding the management of water resources for the next six months, in addition to postpone the fulfillment of premiums sprinkler irrigation systems in hot areas and exempting them from fines The delay ".

He noted the plight that "has an invitation of the Standing Committee purchased the Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources to hold a meeting to discuss the issue of allowing the cultivation of 30% of agricultural land planted with rice, on the Euphrates River Basin within irrigated plan for summer season 2015 and the announcement by the Minister resources to bear the full farm liability in the event of the crop for the current season ".

He pointed out that the plight of the "Committee called for the preparation of a study on the reasons for the reluctance of borrowers and projects implemented with a standard formula when granting the loan, according to the province and the need to direct agricultural loans initiative towards development projects, according to the specifics of each province."

And the plight that he "was also decided the General Company for Mechanical Industries adoption and company general Numan processing irrigation, sprinkler and drip and the adoption of the General Company for Trade cars and machinery / Ministry of Commerce within the processed companies Catchers and harvesting combines and coordination between the ministries of agriculture, industry and minerals on the adoption of sober materials and transportation standard in sprinkler irrigation systems processing systems and drip and tractors and harvesting combines. "

The Iraqi government launched in August of 2008, a comprehensive initiative for the advancement of agricultural reality in the country, and set a time limit duration of ten years to reach the stage of Iraq's self-sufficiency in strategic crops.

The initiative includes support farmers with seeds, fertilizers and pesticides, land reclamation and ensuring the purchase of production of strategic crops at market prices, in addition to the allocation of a variety of loan funds, including palm-based and new Development Fund, and the Fund of modern irrigation techniques, the Fund livestock, and a fund to support strategic projects, as well as Fund lending to small farmers.

Oil companies agree with licenses phones to increase production

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - confirmed the official spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, the existence of understandings with the licenses for mobile companies to increase production and the mechanism of payment of dues.

He said Jihad's (IMN) that "the ministry reached understandings with the working oil sector companies (licensing companies phones) on the increase in production and to agree on a mechanism for the payment of their dues," saying it was "still working seriously in oil production operations, and there are no doubts about her work."

He added that "there are investment projects for the construction of oil refineries in central and southern governorates, including Karbala refinery with a production capacity of up to 140 thousand barrels per day, and Dhi Qar refinery with a production capacity of up to 300 thousand barrels per day."
    Jihad pointed out that "discussions are underway to set up refineries in Missan and Kirkuk to boost oil production process."

Iraqi Oil Ministry predicted that the rate of export of the country's crude oil up to five million barrels a day in the near term, attributed to the new projects being created in this sector.

Council Muthanna raise coordinated with the governor to end the delay projects

Muthanna / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Muthanna province Council confirmed raise direct coordination with the governor Ibrahim Mayali to end the reluctance of many projects that began to be implemented years ago has not been completed so far.

A member of the Board of the province of Muthanna team Afuen's (IMN) "The provincial council raise coordinated with the governor through the intensification of the periodic meetings to end the reluctance of many service projects carried out in the capital," adding that "the Governor Ibrahim Mayali prepared an inventory of projects to maintain lagging and will examine by the provincial council. "

He added that Afuen "Muthanna province in need of actions to change many of the officials who have been Tsenmanm positions for many years, which is contrary to the law which determines the director four years in office procedure."

The majority of the provinces were not included bodies and ministries of new projects within its plans for the current year because of the austerity in expenditure after the low sale price of oil on world markets, which has impacted heavily on the federal budget.

Iranian nuclear deal .. a positive beginning for Iraq and the stability of the region

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - after more than a decade on the marathon negotiations between the United States of America Islamic Republic of Iran, reached recently to a final agreement between them, it will take the region to the accounts of other results, seen by some positive and will contribute to solving the crisis in them.

But although the agreement was hello done by most governments, but Israel described as "historic mistake", across the San Chairman government of Benjamin Netanyahu, who was not his statement that I, Throughout the period of recent months, negotiations were showing disturbed by the possibility of reaching a final agreement grants Iran more opportunity to expand in the region.

Iraq is linked to positive relations with the two countries, despite the differences that were between them, Valjarh Iran supported the successive governments after 2003 and that the United States has a strategic framework agreement with Iraq, makes it imperative for them to continue to support those in accordance with the terms of the agreement signed in 2008.

Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives Hussein Chuird say's (IMN) "The nuclear deal between the United States and Iran can positively influence on the region, and creates a state of equilibrium that produces stability, and away problems and notified, and certainly Iraq will not be far away any positive results. "

He adds that "what the region experienced during the past years, you may end after this agreement, and Iraq on the opportunity to invest US rapprochement - Iran in order to help him more in the war against terror, and thinking seriously Bmsalehth, especially since a positive relationship with the parties."

Iraq was welcoming of this agreement, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which spokesman Ahmed Jamal said that "The ministry welcomes reached a special agreement from the Iranian nuclear program between the countries of Group 5 +1 and the Islamic Republic in Iran."

As says MP from the coalition of state law Fatima Hamidi's (IMN) "This agreement will be a major force contributing to the fight against terrorism, if the parties are keen to continue their cooperation and support of other countries, even be a positive agreement on the region and the world and not only on the two countries Almtfiqin ".

It adds that "Iraq is one of the countries that were in need of convergence of the two countries, and has had a positive role in the convergence of views between them, so it that the relationship between America and Iran, and take advantage of them improved invest to achieve the aspirations of the".

The welcome came hours after the agreement, especially from the Arab country, was an indication of the presence of the implications of the region will be transferred from the chaos and infighting witnessed by stage, to the stability of the stage, but this will not be easy in light of what happened in some countries, especially Iraq and Syria.

Kurdistan Alliance MP Susan Baker believes that "the region was in dire need of this agreement, especially since the two countries play an important role, each with its own interests, and what will be in the coming periods is the result of this agreement."

She says for (IMN) said that "there is a great opportunity for Iraq to take advantage of this Agreement, and to link his interests in it, and get Aeksri and economic support of the two countries, out of the crises experienced by."

For his part, writer and political analyst Ali says Alajafal's (IMN) that "the agreement the result of Iranian diplomatic efforts over 21 months in which Iran has moved to the mysterious diplomacy after he practiced on about 12 years of flexible diplomacy with the United States and the European Union."

He adds that "the region will accept the new wave of the nuclear arms race, particularly in Turkey and Egypt in order to create a balance in armament, while the level of Iraq, the chaos attracts cons of any regional achievement because it is unable to keep pace with developments in the region which will depend on the terms of reference of regional, so We'll see some Iraqi politicians adopt the agreement as if Iraqi achievement, as we will see others Hiljowon to stir up fears of the agreement and Anekasth on the internal situation in Iraq in terms of increasing Iranian influence in return to encourage the creation of weapons of deterrence either in or in Egypt or the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Turkey. "

He praised many of the major Western countries, the leaders of the agreement reached him with Iran on the nuclear file, and unanimous in their statements on the fact that the agreement opens a new stage in Tehran's relations to the international community, at a time when US President Barack Obama stressed that the nuclear deal with Iran provides the opportunity to follow the trend New in relations with Tehran, the French President Francois Hollande welcomed the agreement and stressed that "the world is moving forward," while promised a responsible foreign policy in the European Union Federica Mugireny reach an agreement on the Iranian nuclear issue, "a historic day and a new chapter in relations with Iran."

Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed the view that the six powers, which reached a nuclear deal with Iran "has sided strongly in favor of stability and cooperation," and that "the world could now breathe a sigh of relief," while across the British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond expressed the hope that "this agreement leads to change large in the relations between Iran and its neighbors and the international community. "

He said Iranian President Hassan Rohani said the nuclear deal with world powers will open a new chapter of cooperation with the outside world after years of sanctions, Mtkhna that the result was "satisfactory for all" gradually will reduce mutual mistrust.