Swiss franc CHF 1245.726 1245.104
    Swedish krona SEK 137.951 137.882
    Norwegian krone NOK 146.528 146.455
    Danish krone DKK 174.758 174.670
    Japanese yen JPY 9.586 9.582
    Special
    Drawing Rights
    SDR 1637.845 1637.026

Indicative rates - (as of) 13.07.2015 (no change as of 14.07.2015)

https://www.cbi.iq/

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2996 most recent listing) the amounts deposited on 6/7 and 13/7 owed day

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 14/07/2015 results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES
    Number of banks 17
    Number of remittance companies 3
    Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
    Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
    Amount sold at auction price (US$) 248,160,085
    Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
    Total offers for buying (US$) 248,160,085
    Total offers for selling (US$) -----
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 07-15-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Re: The Dinar Daily, Tuesday July 14, 2015

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1. It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary requirements to implement the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

* What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished:

• Export-outputs.
    • Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.
    • Imported inputs.
    • Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.
    • Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency …. etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports… etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

• The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.
    • The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.
    • The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.
    • The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.
    • This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Republic of Iraq – Ministry of Planning

and

A "flashback recap" of a Live Q and A Call from about a year ago - on THE DAILY DINAR NEWS BLOG...

In general terms – there were three main focal points of interest I wanted to cover and then allow listeners to ask whatever questions they liked.

1) the SIGR report…

2) the Gold Article…

3) the IIER report…

I started the conversation out last night by highlighting how crazy this campaign being fielded to contact our lawmakers and bank CEO’s and tell them how unfair it is they are getting to exchange (exchange is the right terminology BTW – NOT “CASH-IN”) at 32.00 per Dinar and we are not – is. It is nuts.

Firstly, “they” are NOT being allowed to exchange “early” – or at 32.00 per Dinar. It makes you sound “stark raving MAD” to be caught saying such things. You would be better off barking at the moon. It is demeaning to the validity of a true currency play.

Secondly, this is entirely the wrong way to approach them. I pointed out on the call that Poppy and I fielded a very successful such campaign a couple of years ago. However, we sat down and came up with a much different approach. It was designed to get answers and to approach our lawmakers with respect and as their constituents. Not like a bunch of lunatics. We had extraordinary participation (because it made sense) and we received a good response from lawmakers. It started the conversation in a reasonable manner.

I asked one caller – “when was the last time you asked a banker for money and told him how unfair it was if he didn’t give it to you”??? Obviously – we chuckled…

Another caller asked me if (as DC had relayed) – the “zero’s were raised” and the lower denominations were in circulation??

I said plainly “no”…lower denominations being in circulation would (at the very least) imply there had been a value change. If there were no value change the lower denoms would not only be of little value, they would be such a hinderance – people might even throw them away just to get rid of them. So no – no lower denoms. I told the caller to check the
    CBI.iq website for “real” info on rate change.

The “zero’s being raised” or “deleted” – as explained by any reasonable researcher, economist or authority – is simply the process removing the large (3 zero notes) from circulation.

Referring to an Enorrste post from today on
    THE DINAR OBSERVER DAILY(you may want to put this on your favorites and check in several times a day – we to it often )

“…I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates “delete the zeros” to the idea of “move the decimal point.” Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean “remove the large notes from circulation.”

Also – this recent internal memo put out by Wells Fargo is likely “push back” from this recent campaign. I pointed out that Pinnacle Bank published an article by an “affiliate” in their internal publication and then “highlighted it” in a similar internal memo a couple of years ago. It is just a defense mechanism. I’m sure Wells is tired of having their name dragged through the “internet rumor mill”. This is highly likely the reason for their vigorous denials about handling it in the future. They get so many useless calls – it isn’t worth the headache. Can you blame them??

Further, for any bank, lawmaker, adviser or official to state the “Dinar is a scam” is nearly as foolish as some of the internet “Gurus”. It is the official currency of a COUNTRY. I pointed out (below) the post from yesterday’s
    DINAR OBSERVER DAILY
    – highlights page 94 of the quarterly SIGR report to THE US CONGRESS in April of 2012…
    __________________________________________________ _____________

THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS LAST MAY. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO REVALUE AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013.

We are seeing and hearing that the inflation rate is still climbing and they are pushing to get us our money?? This report is from page 84 of the massive SIGR report.

BGG ~
    This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For members of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I pointed out (last night) this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGR report gives us some valuable insights…

1) This is information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. Which goes directly to the validity of this adventure – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there having been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion…having been projected to be done in 2013. We are obviously in “over time” now.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is in charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki. Period. When is he likely to push this forward?? Historically – he has been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. However, rumor from his own inner circle admits he can’t win a third term in office without some currency reform.

I fully expect him to use every tool in his “wheel house” to win – his recent moves in Anbar and the disputed territories prove as much. Currency reform has to be a “biggie”. Though this WAS their thinking a couple of months ago – there is no promise it is still part of their political calculus. We shall see.

4) Though no guarantee of the actual future plan they wind up engaging – this report points out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″..

__________________________________________________ ______________

AND

Coins put on the market !!

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara "The project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find metal coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century

waradana.com

And

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

https://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/26666313.html

and

Another "FLASHBACK"...

Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

ARTICLE LINK

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991|From Reuters

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

https://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-..._kuwaiti-banks

BGG ~ Thanks to wmawhite for some facts on the subject.

Hi BGG,

Just thought I would drop you an email. I listened to the call, and was interested in what was said about Kuwait, if I may - I will add my 2 cents worth.

You were spot on with what you said, I have a close friend who's father made a killing on the KWD. He bought from people who had fled the country and he paid pennies on the dollar (we are in Australia). He took the chance that Iraq would be kicked back out and he was right.

When the money was reinstated, he exchanged it for AUD at a rate in the mid 3s. The interesting thing about it is, Iraq invaded in November 1990 (I think), they were kicked back out at the end of Feb 1991, the banks reopened with a brand new KWD in late March, that's not a bad time frame to get a currency designed, printed and made ready to use, also the time that the old KWD was valid was initially only for 2 months, then extended to 6, so it was valid until Sept 1991, interesting I think.

Also the other thing that seems to be a "fact" in Dinar land is Bill Clinton used the Kuwait RV to pay off the debt. However, Clinton was not President in 91, he did not take office until 93, even I know that and I am an Aussie.

Anyway thanks for the site and enjoy listening to your calls.

Kind Regards,
    Kevin

Basra Council announces conversion of goods coming from the western ports to Safwan and confirms: we will contribute to support the budget

Long-Presse / Basra Basra Governorate Council revealed on Tuesday, the Iraqi government's decision to close all border crossings in areas that fall under the control of the organization (Daash) west of Iraq, and pointed out that it decided to transfer goods from those ports to Safwan border port with Kuwait, as pointed out that the port Full card will work within 24 hours, and will support the general budget.

The head of the provincial council in Basra morning Albzona, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The federal government has decided to close the border crossing points in the western region and not to receive goods entering through which they contribute to the financing of the organization (Daash) through the collection, which Aguettaha that organization was converted revenue goods through Safwan border with Kuwait's port side. "

Albzona He added that "Basra today bear the responsibility by shifting revenue goods through the port Safwan, and that the Council decided that the working port full card within 24 hours to accommodate the volume of goods coming into the country," adding that "the local government will meet the needs and requirements of this port to make it able to absorb all goods and to facilitate passengers entry. "

For his part, director Comerk Safwan Raad Jacob said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The port to achieve significant revenue and will contribute Brphi the budget of the fiscal revenue generated," pointing out that "the movement which continuously as well as the entry and exit of travelers between Iraq and Kuwait".

The student council in Basra province, (July 11, 2015), the Federal Government to close the western region that contribute to the financing of ports (Daash) Financial income and replace it ports south outlets being under Iraqi government control.

The organization (Daash) controls the most important and prominent cities of Anbar almost a year ago on the events and battles and confrontations between security and tribal forces and highlighted the areas that are under the control of the organization is Fallujah and Qaim border between Iraq and Syria, Hit, Rawa and other ways, including near the borders of the capital, Baghdad vine Fallujah .

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/51815/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82

Transportation: the ports of Iraq in 1185 and received a variety of naval unit and more than 8 million tons

Long-Presse / Baghdad Ministry of Transport announced on Tuesday, receiving Iraqi ports during the first half of this year, more than 1,000 marine unit variety, indicating that the Iraqi ports also received more than eight million tons of cargo.

The transport ministry said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of "the number of offshore units was greeted by Iraqi commercial ports in the past from January until June 2015 six months was (in 1185) and naval unit included commercial vessels and tankers fuel units trailer."

The ministry added that "the total tonnage handled reached (8416984) tons, including container, wheat, sugar, rice, equipment and vehicles, iron, wood and cement and construction materials and pipes and miscellaneous goods".

Ministry of Transport and explained that "the number of units that have reached the port of Umm Qasr reached 513 and connecting to the port of Khor Al-Zubair (343) while Abu Flus received (74) steamer, the port stronghold has received (255) Steamboat The total tonnage exported during the mentioned period (825 397) tons of oil products were exported through the port of Khor Al-Zubair commercial ".

The Ministry of Transport announced, in September 26, 2015, incorporated additional revenue into the treasury of the State of Iraq amounted to more than 75 billion dinars, as pointed out that those resources achieved through Iraqi ports company and the General Company for the Department of Transport.

The provincial council in Basra revealed, on Tuesday, the Iraqi government's decision to close all border crossings in areas that fall under the control of the organization (Daash) west of Iraq, and pointed out that it has decided to convert the goods from those ports to Safwan border port with Kuwait, as pointed out that port will work at full capacity within 24 hours, and will support the general budget.

The student council in Basra province, (July 11, 2015), the Federal Government to close the western region that contribute to the financing of ports (Daash) Financial income and replace it ports south outlets being under Iraqi government control.

The organization (Daash) controls the most important and prominent cities of Anbar almost a year ago on the events and battles and confrontations between security and tribal forces and highlighted the areas that are under the control of the organization is Fallujah and Qaim border between Iraq and Syria, Hit, Rawa and other ways, including near the borders of the capital, Baghdad vine Fallujah .

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/51823/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84--%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%AA-1185-%D9%88%D8%AD

"Parliamentary Energy's decision not to reveal the province and help send his dues within the oil agreement"

Special - scales News

Said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Tariq friend, Tuesday, that the oil agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region will not collapse, but the two parties are committed to non-fully, noting that there is a decision not to assist the region and sending dues.
    A friend said in a statement to / scales News / "The government of the Kurdistan region from June to the first oil exported to SOMO's 80 million barrels of oil company where exports amounted to 54 million from the province and Kirkuk oil 26 million barrels of oil every six months."

He added that "the region exported to the day by Kirkuk, 150 000 barrels per day, either the federal government over the past five months did not send less than 40% of the dues region and on this basis put the province that will sell part of the oil to exchange staff and expenses of government salaries."
    He said to a friend that "there is a political decision by the political parties in the federal government not to help the provincial government and send his dues." It ended 29/4 e

Article: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://hathalyoum.net/sit/706033.htm&usg=ALkJrhhu_OISH2dnVO56wojdszLbsIn8YA

"Iraq renews his commitment to the provision of health ground for investment projects to foreign firms"

BAGHDAD / scales News
    New Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, Tuesday, the government's keenness to provide health ground for investment projects to foreign companies, thereby contributing to exploiting the vast spaces for the construction of modern residential complexes, which is devoted mostly to low-income citizens.
    A statement by his office received / scales News / copy of it, that "al-Araji, visited the project Basmajh residential implemented by the Korean Hangoa company, for the stages of progress in its work," stressing "the role of modern residential projects in scalable housing problems, unemployment, and to reduce the slums and the possibility of urban planning for cities, especially the capital Baghdad in accordance with the scientific basis ".
    He added that "al-Araji stop on the size of accomplishment achieved in the project, which is the largest of its kind in Iraq," ./ ended 29 n / 10

Article: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://hathalyoum.net/sit/705931.htm&usg=ALkJrhjXhNpOgcyfrz_rWl0uK45VyzdCYA

"Araji confirms the government's keenness to provide suitable land for investment projects"

Qurtas News / Baghdad

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, Tuesday, that the government is keen to provide health ground for investment projects to foreign companies.
    Araji stressed during his visit Basmajh residential project which is implemented by the company Hangoa Korean in a statement received "Qurtas News" on "the role of the modern in-scaled housing problems, unemployment and housing projects."

He reiterated the government's keenness on al-Araji, "the provision of health ground for investment projects In front of foreign companies, including contributing to exploiting the vast spaces for the construction of modern residential complexes, which is devoted mostly to low-income citizens, leading to limit the possibility of re-slums and urban planning for cities, especially the capital Baghdad, according to the scientific basis ".
    It is noteworthy that the project area of 18300000 m 2 and is approximately (30 km) southeast of the capital Baghdad and includes a hundred thousand residential units on three types of project, and has a service buildings and schools for the different stages and green spaces.

Article: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://hathalyoum.net/sit/705783.htm&usg=ALkJrhiylS11NkQJ01nxvz4DCZuNMsnisA

"US newspaper writes: No Iraq after today!"

Search Congress and the US Department of Defense at a hearing feasibility of a unified federal Iraq, and placed in the account of the establishment of three separate states.

At a hearing in Congress which has been the focus of the research in support of Iraq, where the Pentagon has admitted that there is hope for a unified multi-ethnic Iraq is dwindling by the day. And that the trend to divide the country into three mini-states closer to reality.

In an interview with a member of the Committee of armament in the US parliament Adam Smith, in which he said that "Iraq is torn." "It is possible to go into the debate on the subject, but the fact is that Iraq is not after today."

Smith said that in the meantime, with which the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi seeks to establish a multi-Iraq, the Shiite leaders that make up the structure of the government is not committed to this proposal. This makes the process of sending an American force to Iraq for the purpose of recruiting year to fight Daash is useless.

And directed him inside the hearing Abadi question about the ability of the truth in the administration of Iraq replied US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter. "This is what we wait to see until the moment."

Asks Adam Smith here on the feasibility of a unified Iraq in which there is no support for the year real Oautamthel. "How can we show the year suitable for them without real support from the Baghdad government position." And he continues his words, saying, "I think that we have to rethink the Maitalq this proposal."

Carter says that the Ministry of Defence to take into account all possibilities open for the future of Iraq, including three Araqat, not just one. Iraq is possible to be divided to three parts on the ground, a Kurdish section, and a Sunni, Shiite and if the central government failed to convince the Sunnis and the Kurds that they have a real role in decision-making and to provide safety and protection for them within a unified Iraq.

Here Carter poses an important question about the strategy and the extent of their reality for the Iraqi case, saying, "What if Iraq was to establish a multi-identities is not possible? We must put this into account in our strategy in Iraq."

He added, "If the central government is unable to comply with its obligations, then we must do the local factions who has a willingness to cooperate with the US government to maintain stability in Iraq, but it would then be difficult to maintain a unified Iraq."

And continued Carter to talk, saying, "In the last ten months the US government to send more than three thousand American expert to Iraq and carried out air strikes in Iraq and Syria, the cost rate reached a day to nearly $ 9 million. It was the graduation of seven thousand fighters in effective from 24 thousand fighters are trained within the target set by the experts at the base of one of the five bases run by the Americans, experts in Iraq. "

The US lawmaker Tulsi Gabard, "The Sunnis in Iraq feel marginalized by the dominant by the Shiite central government, has been abandoned during the battles fateful against the Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, so they do not have any motive makes them believe that the central government will to protect them and to involve them in governance. "

"I think it's important to look at what is actually on the ground to draw the correct strategy with effective results away from wishful thinking better off in the future if we are to defeat the Islamic state on earth", and of course to speak Gabard. "It is important to distinguish between those idealistic wishes which we hope will be the case in the future, and the agreements that are waiting for implementation by the central government, and what is already there on the ground."

"Despite what we hear it in the words of al-Abadi for a unified Iraq, the fact he is talking about experts in military uniform Oomokhtson have studied the Middle East put for a long time, professional and objective purposes, VFD pointed out that Iraq is torn to three regions effectively. There are Kurdish regions in North. The Shi'ite stronghold in Baghdad and the south mainly. and areas of western Iraq, the Sunni-dominated. "

Smith wondering about the feasibility of and behind the US government to grant opportunities for the Iraqi government despite the lack of intention to contain the Sunnis and the Kurds and involvement.

"When we start working effectively in accordance with this strategy and we embark on building the capacity of others (a year and a response) and will fight if we do not do it?" Smith says, wondering.

Added Smith, "I do not answer is to send more US troops, we can send 200 thousand US fighter of the war in Iraq, but this will not solve the problem, I wish we had Atazna what happened in Iraq during our presence there and we have learned the lesson that going directly in Iraq It could have cost us many lives and resources, and will not change the situation, but for the worse. "

It is scheduled in the current weeks and as announced by President Barack Obama send 450 experts to train and develop the capacity of Sunni fighters in Anbar province, and by what he saw, observers, this movement is the second wave probably within the water launched by the Pentagon in 2004 to strengthen the US presence in the fight against terrorism lily strategy.--end.

Article: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://hathalyoum.net/sit/705783.htm&usg=ALkJrhiylS11NkQJ01nxvz4DCZuNMsnisA

"Why Abadi discussed with local governments in Karbala?"

Qurtas News / Diwaniya

He met Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Monday, Bmhafezan and heads of provincial councils at a meeting of several ministers of the federal government in the province of Karbala, the debate on the financial crisis experienced by those provinces.

Chairman of the Board of Diwaniyah province Jubair al-Jubouri spoke for "Qurtas News," about the meeting and previous consultative meetings, saying that "the meeting was preceded by two meetings Chaorien local governments with Abadi and Minister of State for Provincial Affairs, in addition to some agents ministries such as education, health, agriculture, finance and others were consultative meetings and a deliberative and distributed the roles. "

He said al-Jubouri, "after the end of the meetings we discussed the four axes, first, is a transfer of powers from the ministries covered by this law to the provinces and insisted all local governments to be transferred powers before the fifth month of August," noting that "the Ministry of Education announced the transfer of 60% of its powers to the directorates public, but some of the ministries are still not committed to the transfer of powers. "

The president of the Council of Diwaniya, "We asked the Prime Minister to apply the transfer of powers according to law, otherwise we will raise lawsuits against ministries that exercise procrastination or insist or obstruction subject of the transfer of powers for violating the law," adding that "the meeting also discussed the granting of fast authorization within 30 days of the powers of ministers to conservatives to see how serious these ministries in the transfer of powers has been approved by the Prime Minister on it. "

He continued, "We discussed the budget and continuing lagging and projects and how to promote it, was we went to work the loan system on credit and was the vision of the federal government should be working on credit on the first two phases worth two billion dollars, and the second $ 3 billion distributed among the provinces and ministries, a small amount is not commensurate with the need The actual, for example, called for the province of Basra to obtain the amount of at least $ 5 billion, as we have prepared the list of projects in different sectors of one billion dollars, a large amount of it is unlikely the approval of Baghdad. "

He said that "it is possible to obtain federal government approval for amounts of 100 to 150 million dollars, it represents our share of 5 billion, an amount that may not we get it fully because part of it Snthsal it through ministries and a small amount, we have been put forward in the last points of the subject collection of provinces that do not have any revenue, particularly the provinces of Babil, Diwaniyah, Samawah and announced that the heads of councils bankruptcy a week ago, as a result of federal funding stopped and the lack of local revenue. "

"It has been discussing the organization of local resources to the provinces and the Prime Minister agreed on the abolition of Article 2 of the Law of 62 as well as Article 17 of the instructions of the Ministry of Finance to balance in 2015 and instructed Paljbaah and spending in accordance with the law prepared by the provincial council, we have issued tax collection and spending bill on 29 September last year, and it set the doors and resources collection and expenditure sections has been amended twice by the Board.

Abadi consultant: our economy is still strong and the development of the country has not reached the stage of inflation

Author: Editor: ap reporter: na

07/14/2015 09:58

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: criticized the Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Tuesday, some economists pessimistic view of the market, noting that the Iraqi market is a kind of oscillations and this is normal and what is not Iraq suffers from inflation, but a bit of a downturn.

Saleh said for "tomorrow Press," "Since the beginning of the year there is a difference in selling the dollar between the bank rate and the market price by 2%, and this means that there are two markets any deviation in the market, but this simple deviation and therefore is comprehended," attributing the "why move these deviations at present to fiscal policy measures and their impact on monetary policy. "

"The central bank was able to meet the demand of the market and address the imbalance when sales doubled dramatically," pointing to "the absence of any threat to the Iraqi market, because Iraq still has the export of oil get the government through the daily revenue and what is happening in the dollar is fluctuating in prices only rise and there is no future for its price. "

Saleh explained that "the Iraqi economy has so far not reached the stage of inflation and market prices still stable, but the phase experienced by Iraq at the present time contraction and weak demand," ruling out "a strong dollar and a lot for the market collapses in the future."

https://alghadpress.com/ar