Central Bank current problems as a result of the loss of independence

BGG - it is tiring listening to “guru jibberish”… It is highly unlikely Dr Shabibi is “advising” the CBI… Highly unlikely. Anyone saying differently lacks "depth" on the subject. He may have some consulting capacity with the IMF or the GOI (at an arms length) – but think about it…

Why would Alak bother to listen to anything Dr Shabibi has to say?? Alak has close ties to both Maliki and Iran...[aren't they on opposite teams so to speak] Yes, and…

Maliki tried to have Dr Shabibi thrown in jail – REMEMBER?? [yup] Even if we don’t – I’m sure HE DOES!! Maliki filed “trumped up” charges against Dr Shabibi (similar to Hashemi)… that is “life and death” serious… why??

Maliki is a historically on the side of “weak Dinar policy” – mainly due to Iranian influence.

So - if the inverse is true – we might assume Dr Shabibi is the opposite – or somehow differing in views… So I ask again – Why would Maliki – Alak – or Iran care what Dr Shabibi has to “advise”??? They don’t… just more “jibberish”. [excellent points...]

[I presume the jailed CBI employees have never been released?] According to my last reports on the subject… correct. Amnesty may change all that. Granted – I have not heard recently on the subject… (of CBI detainees)…

wwww.DinarUpdates.com