BGG ~ [There seems to be a lot of talk about the 2016 budget. Why can't Iraq pass the 2016 budget and take money from it to pay their 2015 bills?] Great thought – why can’t I do that too?? Simple – it’s about income stream (as well)… I’ll just run down to the bank and tell them I need to overspend – dip into my 2016 “budget” and not to worry – those pesky “over drafts” will work out next year.

[Just trying to think like Maliki would] His plan is to cause so much chaos he over throws the current regime… no matter how much damage he causes along the way. I could almost see Abadi declaring a “short, temporary, State of Emergency”… and wouldn’t it be IRONIC if the one thing Maliki wanted more than anything is the mechanism they use to deal with him once and for all??

I’m a huge fan of irony – the very weapon he planned to use against everyone else may wind up being the “Silver Bullet” they use to extricate he and Ali al-Alak from the CBI and their political scene – once and for all… Of course, all of this is “what if… out loud…” – I’m not even sure I would call it speculation…

www.DinarUpdates.com