The Right Decisions Are Not Always The Easiest To Make....

Thread: The Right Decisions Are Not Always The Easiest To Make....

The Right Decisions Are Not Always The Easiest To Make....

Dear BGG...

What a last week or so!... In a perfect world, we would people looking out for the best interests of one's neighbor, and showing consideration even if one's opinion is not the same as his, or her neighbor's... The spirit in all of us can certainly be deceptive if not guided by the Holy Spirit of God... Hence, the world we live in, and the problems that have plagued mankind from our beginnings... We know the instigator of these problems, yet mankind as a whole has certainly not learned the lessons of them...

Thanks so much for providing this site, and the content thereof... You have a very supportive partner, and I know that you value her opinion in matters... It shows that you want to do what is best, and of course as is pleasing to our God in heaven... I know it was heart breaking, and very difficult to not allow for those very much loved, and respected members to be banned from this site... But I know that you still love them, and pray for them...

In the overall scheme of things we should all want the best for all concerned... Even where there are things being done wrong by some, we hope that these individuals will see the error in their judgment, and will do the right thing to make amends for it... We have all fallen short in our lives, and hurt others at some point... Learning, and changing is part of our growth as spiritual children of God... Listening to HIM is vital, as we submit to HIS unfailing love within us.... That should be what defines us as believers in HIM....

For what it is worth, I believe you did what you believe is best for the site, and why it was created in the first place.... For encouragement, and for the truth in matters as it pertains to our investment as well as the continuing saga of God's prophetic plan being fulfilled in HIS world... In the end, this will all be a memory, and every tear, and sorrow will no longer be... That is our ultimate hope, and that hope is certainly not in vain...

God bless you, and the Mrs.... Thanks to all of those who participate in the functioning of Dinar Updates in whatever capacity... Keep up the fantastic work friends, and this temporal blessing will indeed come to pass... God has placed us in this position for a reason... May we all fulfill it in accordance to HIS sovereign will...

Love, and Peace Through the ONE TRUE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-13-2015 at 08:22 PM.