Swiss franc CHF 1227.110 1226.497
    Swedish krona SEK 137.879 137.810
    Norwegian krone NOK 150.333 150.258
    Danish krone DKK 169.869 169.784
    Japanese yen JPY 9.480 9.476
    Special
    Drawing Rights
    SDR 1619.562 1618.753

Indicative rates - (as of) 28.5.2015 (no change as of 29.5.2015)

https://www.cbi.iq/

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2959 - most recent listing)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 27/05/2015 and the results were as follows: (no change as of 29/05/2015)

DETAILS NOTES
    Number of banks 20
    Number of remittance companies 3
    Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
    Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
    Amount sold at auction price (US$) 158,987,043
    Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
    Total offers for buying (US$) 158,987,043
    Total offers for selling (US$) -----
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-30-2015 at 08:17 AM.

Re: The Dinar Daily, Friday May 29, 2015

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1. It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary requirements to implement the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

* What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished:

• Export-outputs.
    • Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.
    • Imported inputs.
    • Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.
    • Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency …. etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports… etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

• The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.
    • The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.
    • The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.
    • The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.
    • This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Republic of Iraq – Ministry of Planning

and

A "flashback recap" of a Live Q and A Call from about a year ago - on THE DAILY DINAR NEWS BLOG...

In general terms – there were three main focal points of interest I wanted to cover and then allow listeners to ask whatever questions they liked.

1) the SIGR report…

2) the Gold Article…

3) the IIER report…

I started the conversation out last night by highlighting how crazy this campaign being fielded to contact our lawmakers and bank CEO’s and tell them how unfair it is they are getting to exchange (exchange is the right terminology BTW – NOT “CASH-IN”) at 32.00 per Dinar and we are not – is. It is nuts.

Firstly, “they” are NOT being allowed to exchange “early” – or at 32.00 per Dinar. It makes you sound “stark raving MAD” to be caught saying such things. You would be better off barking at the moon. It is demeaning to the validity of a true currency play.

Secondly, this is entirely the wrong way to approach them. I pointed out on the call that Poppy and I fielded a very successful such campaign a couple of years ago. However, we sat down and came up with a much different approach. It was designed to get answers and to approach our lawmakers with respect and as their constituents. Not like a bunch of lunatics. We had extraordinary participation (because it made sense) and we received a good response from lawmakers. It started the conversation in a reasonable manner.

I asked one caller – “when was the last time you asked a banker for money and told him how unfair it was if he didn’t give it to you”??? Obviously – we chuckled…

Another caller asked me if (as DC had relayed) – the “zero’s were raised” and the lower denominations were in circulation??

I said plainly “no”…lower denominations being in circulation would (at the very least) imply there had been a value change. If there were no value change the lower denoms would not only be of little value, they would be such a hinderance – people might even throw them away just to get rid of them. So no – no lower denoms. I told the caller to check the
    CBI.iq website for “real” info on rate change.

The “zero’s being raised” or “deleted” – as explained by any reasonable researcher, economist or authority – is simply the process removing the large (3 zero notes) from circulation.

Referring to an Enorrste post from today on
    THE DINAR OBSERVER DAILY(you may want to put this on your favorites and check in several times a day – we to it often )

“…I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates “delete the zeros” to the idea of “move the decimal point.” Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean “remove the large notes from circulation.”

Also – this recent internal memo put out by Wells Fargo is likely “push back” from this recent campaign. I pointed out that Pinnacle Bank published an article by an “affiliate” in their internal publication and then “highlighted it” in a similar internal memo a couple of years ago. It is just a defense mechanism. I’m sure Wells is tired of having their name dragged through the “internet rumor mill”. This is highly likely the reason for their vigorous denials about handling it in the future. They get so many useless calls – it isn’t worth the headache. Can you blame them??

Further, for any bank, lawmaker, adviser or official to state the “Dinar is a scam” is nearly as foolish as some of the internet “Gurus”. It is the official currency of a COUNTRY. I pointed out (below) the post from yesterday’s
    DINAR OBSERVER DAILY
    – highlights page 94 of the quarterly SIGR report to THE US CONGRESS in April of 2012…
    __________________________________________________ _____________

THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS LAST MAY. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO REVALUE AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013.

We are seeing and hearing that the inflation rate is still climbing and they are pushing to get us our money?? This report is from page 84 of the massive SIGR report.

BGG ~
    This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For members of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I pointed out (last night) this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGR report gives us some valuable insights…

1) This is information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. Which goes directly to the validity of this adventure – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there having been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion…having been projected to be done in 2013. We are obviously in “over time” now.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is in charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki. Period. When is he likely to push this forward?? Historically – he has been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. However, rumor from his own inner circle admits he can’t win a third term in office without some currency reform.

I fully expect him to use every tool in his “wheel house” to win – his recent moves in Anbar and the disputed territories prove as much. Currency reform has to be a “biggie”. Though this WAS their thinking a couple of months ago – there is no promise it is still part of their political calculus. We shall see.

4) Though no guarantee of the actual future plan they wind up engaging – this report points out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″..

__________________________________________________ ______________

AND

Coins put on the market !!

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara "The project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find metal coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century

waradana.com

And

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

https://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/26666313.html

and

Another "FLASHBACK"...

Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

ARTICLE LINK

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991|From Reuters

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

https://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-..._kuwaiti-banks

BGG ~ Thanks to wmawhite for some facts on the subject.

Hi BGG,

Just thought I would drop you an email. I listened to the call, and was interested in what was said about Kuwait, if I may - I will add my 2 cents worth.

You were spot on with what you said, I have a close friend who's father made a killing on the KWD. He bought from people who had fled the country and he paid pennies on the dollar (we are in Australia). He took the chance that Iraq would be kicked back out and he was right.

When the money was reinstated, he exchanged it for AUD at a rate in the mid 3s. The interesting thing about it is, Iraq invaded in November 1990 (I think), they were kicked back out at the end of Feb 1991, the banks reopened with a brand new KWD in late March, that's not a bad time frame to get a currency designed, printed and made ready to use, also the time that the old KWD was valid was initially only for 2 months, then extended to 6, so it was valid until Sept 1991, interesting I think.

Also the other thing that seems to be a "fact" in Dinar land is Bill Clinton used the Kuwait RV to pay off the debt. However, Clinton was not President in 91, he did not take office until 93, even I know that and I am an Aussie.

Anyway thanks for the site and enjoy listening to your calls.

Kind Regards,
    Kevin

Talabani: the Kurdistan need $ 30 billion to revive the economy and seek to change agricultural policy

Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Qubad Talabani, on Thursday, a need the region for 30 billion dollars to revive its economy, revealing the pursuit of the territorial Government to change the agricultural policy, and with the exception of food security is part of national security, promised to pay the amounts Muslim wheat to the Government of the Region during the last year 2014.

Said Qubad Talabani, during the opening silo grain in Mr. Sadik area in the Sulaymaniyah ceremony attended by, the (long-Presse), "The Government of the Territory for 30 billion dollars to revive the region's economy," noting that "the federal government does not send dues peasants of the region, as do not send other funds"

Talabani pledged "to farmers pay the amounts of their products Muslim wheat to the government last year," pointing out that "the total wheat produced in the last year amounted to 742 tons."

He predicted Talabani, "increase the gross domestic product so as to provide food security for the Kurdistan region despite the presence of many of the areas where a war against al (Daash)", adding that "the current year will see an increase in the quantity produced in spite of the government's need to 650 thousand tons of wheat ".

He revealed Talabani, for "seeking the territorial Government to change its agricultural policy, including the change of wheat production plans", describing the opening of the new Granary "strategic and important project for the Kurdistan region."

Talabani pointed out, that "the Kurdistan need to projects that provide food security which was damaged due to the policies of successive regimes in Iraq," returned "Food security is part of national security."

Talabani stressed, that "the border between the Kurdistan Region and Iraq is not at the disposal of the region so we can support and provide only local product," adding that "Iraq has no independent economic policy to the detriment of the province of Kurdistan."

Talabani stressed, that "the interest in agriculture is one of the priorities of the functions of the Kurdistan Regional Government," and praised the "fruitful cooperation and coordination between the ministries of agriculture and trade for the completion of projects that contribute to food security in the Kurdistan region."

The province of Sulaymaniyah opened on the 17th of May 2015, the largest silo for the receipt and storage of grain in the province at a cost of $ 19 million, while the governor of Sulaimaniyah Aso Feridun confirmed that the project, which is located in the hand Ijermkron will contribute to solving the problems related to the receipt of grain from farmers and the development of the agricultural sector of the economy.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/49280/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D 9%8A-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-30-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7

Starting first train journey from Basra to Karbala and rail stresses: we will transfer visitors from Iran

Long-Presse / Basra
    Announced Railways Directorate for the Southern District, on Thursday, the launch of the first journey of the train from Basra to the holy city of Kerbala, and as pointed out that this line will transfer visitors to the holy shrines coming from Iran, Basra province, confirmed the opening of this line will contribute to the success of plans for travelers in the event of transfer religious.

The railway manager southern region Hadi waterfall, in an interview with the (long-Presse), "was starting the first flight of China by train modern stronghold station in Basra to aid station in Karbala, the transfer of about 350 passengers and is the design of the train power," noting that "trips across the line will be at a rate of one flight per week in the first stage, and in case it is needed increase, will be two flights during religious occasions Kzayarh the popular and appropriate the death of Imam Hussein. "

He explained waterfall, that "this line, which transports passengers to Karbala will contribute significantly to ease congestion in the public roads as well as the transfer of visitors to the holy shrines next to Basra from Iran and neighboring countries to travel to Karbala."

For his part, the governor of Basra for Transport adviser Tahir Kabashi, in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The line of Basra train - Karbala passes through the provinces of Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Babylon path," noting that "the path conveys the number of travelers significantly reduces the pressure on the roads through travelers in auto transporters "

He pointed out Kabashi, that "Basra train - Karbala will contribute to succeed in the transport plan in religious events, where he developed the province of Basra plan to visit the popular activate river line with Iran over the Shatt al-Arab," adding that "the line railway Basra -krblane will be complementary to the plan ".

And announced that the Iraqi Ministry of Transport, in the twenty-sixth of this May 2015, the conduct of the first train trip from the province of Basra to the holy city of Kerbala, next Thursday, as pointed out that determining the number of flights per week will be, after the economic feasibility study of the new line.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/49264/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7

Alsjeri: Stncl proposals Chalabi of the Iraqi private sector and the economy out of its crisis

05/29/2015 ten two a.m.

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Praised the MP for the coalition forces to the Iraqi Alsjeri including economic approved by the Ministerial Committee of the decisions on the support of private banks, based on proposals made by the head of the parliamentary finance committee, Ahmad Chalabi.

Said Alsjeri in a statement received {Euphrates News} today that "what Iraq is going through today from a financial crisis requires that we revisit system executive decision with the help of cadres and the Iraqi mentality which has experienced political, economic and statesmanship and gained practical experience and specialization Academic, which is what we find clear when Chalabi that Iraq today is in dire need of his experience and potential in the management of the national economy. "

He added, "Unfortunately, we find countries such as Iraq is going through a financial crisis. It has all the resources available and this shows that there is something wrong system, which manages the process." He stressed Alsjeri that "state institutions General and related to the economy in particular, more what you need today to the men of technocrats from the owners of specialization far from sectarian and ethnic contract and who deal with national institution-building process in the spirit of Iraqi conjures interest of the country and away from the sub affiliations Foreign loyalties. " He added that "our work closely during the last period in the parliamentary finance committee made ​​us discover what is owned by someone like Chalabi of scientific possibilities and the process is far greater than wielded the media focused on the political side away from the true potential of such figures, which we find that Iraq out of its current crisis and managing its economy for the coming years lies in their hands what assets they have from features lacking in many who are now in a position executive decision ".anthy

https://wwww.alforatnews.com

Dhi Qar: entitlements financial firms will be spent soon

05/29/2015 ten fifty-five a.m.

{Dhi Qar: Euphrates News} revealed deputy governor of Dhi Qar Technical Affairs Alaa Hassan near solving the problem of delay financial dues to local companies and contractors Contractors exchange for the implementation of projects in the province.

Hassan said in a statement {Euphrates News} received a copy of it on "The central government began extradition allocated to the provinces amounts," likely to see the next few days receiving part of belonging to the conservative budget, which the province will hand over the financial dues under contract with the province for the companies. "

And that "advances will be distributed according to the percentage received if they arrive, stressing that delayed budget happens on a permanent basis, but this year the cash is not available unprecedented year did not allocate a budget to the provinces, which led to the inability of the province and all provinces to pay the financial dues to companies .anthy

https://wwww.alforatnews.com

Basra Council voted to stop work new sales tax

Date: 05/29/2015 11:08

Information / Baghdad / .. Voice of the Basra Governorate Council, yesterday, to stop work tax new sales imposed within the budget at border crossing points Law.

The Chairman of the Committee on Health and the Environment Haidar al-Saadi said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the sales tax imposed Basra within the budget law on some of the material, noting that the Council of Ministers has already issued a decision to wait in their application. "

He said al-Saadi that "those of the imposition of this law on the Basra ports FAQ is unfair against the citizens, surprising that the Ministry of Finance to compel applied in the southern ports exclusively. " Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com

Oil rises 1 percent with the decline in US inventories

Date: 05/29/2015 12:07

Information / follow-up / ..
    futures crude rose nearly one percent on Friday, after the decline in US inventories for the fourth consecutive week but the prices are in the process of recording weekly decline due to rising dollar.

Oil and witnessed sharp declines earlier this week as renewed dollar's gains amid concerns US crude supplies may have begun re-boarding after three weeks of decline.

Brent has lost about four percent this week in the weekly loss is the second in a row while US crude is moving to end the wave weekly gain a record loss of more than two percent. For Khaman will be the biggest weekly decline for the two since mid-March.

By 0653 GMT, Brent crude for July delivery rose 39 cents to $ 62.97 a barrel. And US crude to $ 58.15, up 47 cents. And it boosted prices in the US inventory data and forest fires in Canada stopped ten percent of the tar sands oil production there. Ended / 25

Allawi announced his support for the adoption of the absolute Iraqi Media Network Law

Date: 05/29/2015 14:01

Information / Baghdad / .. Announced Vice President Iyad Allawi, on Friday, for its unconditional support and support for the approval of the Iraqi Media Network Law by the Iraqi Council of Representatives, and they relate to the council directly, they returned that decision return media network back on track.

Allawi said in a statement his office Media received by the agency / information / copy of it, that "the vote of the Iraqi parliament to approve the Iraqi Media Network Act and direct association with the Council of the legitimate representative of the Iraqi people, the Iraqi parliament will give this important institution large immunity from the intervention of some rulers in their work."

Allawi added that "the passing of the bill will contribute the independence of the Iraqi Media Network work and gives her wide area to represent the aspirations and will of the Iraqi people Karim which Steksha independent work of the network in the embodiment of the true vision of the Iraqi state in general. "

He said Allawi out that "the foundations and laid the foundations of the Iraqi Media Network, which was established to be representative of all segments of the Iraqi people and Iraq's window to the world media has been elected the first Board of Trustees of the network, which was one of the most important objectives and functions of basic public policies and strategies for the Iraqi media network fee and that the Board be an impregnable barrier against any government pressure towards the independence of the work and objectives of the network. " Ended / 25

Jubouri visit Washington early next June to discuss the fight against "Daash" efforts

05/29/2015 08:07 GMT

BAGHDAD - and babysit - visiting House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, Washington, DC, on the seventh of next June, is scheduled to meet with Vice President Joe Biden and a number of US officials.
    The visit aims to discuss Iraq's efforts to fight al Daash Islamic state, and the American support for Baghdad in the context of the Strategic Framework Agreement between the two countries.

He revealed a senior official in the US State, asked not to be named, said Jubouri will meet the next day to visit with businessmen and will deliver a lecture at the US Institute of Peace.

He added that US Secretary of State John Kerry will meet with al-Jubouri on June 10 in preparation for a meeting in the White House Biden, referring to the possibility of joining President Barack Obama for the meeting.

X, Y

https://alrayy.com