Danish krone DKK 174.064 173.977
    Japanese yen JPY 9.632 9.628
    Special
    Drawing Rights
    SDR 1639.886 1639.066

Indicative rates - (as of) 24.5.2015

https://www.cbi.iq/

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2954 - most recent listing)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 20/05/2015 and the results were as follows: (no change as of 24/05/2015)

DETAILS NOTES
    Number of banks 14
    Number of remittance companies 2
    Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
    Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
    Amount sold at auction price (US$) 145,249,494
    Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
    Total offers for buying (US$) 145,249,494
    Total offers for selling (US$) -----
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-25-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Re: The Dinar Daily, Sunday May 24, 2015

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1. It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary requirements to implement the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

* What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished:

• Export-outputs.
    • Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.
    • Imported inputs.
    • Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.
    • Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency …. etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports… etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

• The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.
    • The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.
    • The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.
    • The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.
    • This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Republic of Iraq – Ministry of Planning

and

A "flashback recap" of a Live Q and A Call from about a year ago - on THE DAILY DINAR NEWS BLOG...

In general terms – there were three main focal points of interest I wanted to cover and then allow listeners to ask whatever questions they liked.

1) the SIGR report…

2) the Gold Article…

3) the IIER report…

I started the conversation out last night by highlighting how crazy this campaign being fielded to contact our lawmakers and bank CEO’s and tell them how unfair it is they are getting to exchange (exchange is the right terminology BTW – NOT “CASH-IN”) at 32.00 per Dinar and we are not – is. It is nuts.

Firstly, “they” are NOT being allowed to exchange “early” – or at 32.00 per Dinar. It makes you sound “stark raving MAD” to be caught saying such things. You would be better off barking at the moon. It is demeaning to the validity of a true currency play.

Secondly, this is entirely the wrong way to approach them. I pointed out on the call that Poppy and I fielded a very successful such campaign a couple of years ago. However, we sat down and came up with a much different approach. It was designed to get answers and to approach our lawmakers with respect and as their constituents. Not like a bunch of lunatics. We had extraordinary participation (because it made sense) and we received a good response from lawmakers. It started the conversation in a reasonable manner.

I asked one caller – “when was the last time you asked a banker for money and told him how unfair it was if he didn’t give it to you”??? Obviously – we chuckled…

Another caller asked me if (as DC had relayed) – the “zero’s were raised” and the lower denominations were in circulation??

I said plainly “no”…lower denominations being in circulation would (at the very least) imply there had been a value change. If there were no value change the lower denoms would not only be of little value, they would be such a hinderance – people might even throw them away just to get rid of them. So no – no lower denoms. I told the caller to check the
    CBI.iq website for “real” info on rate change.

The “zero’s being raised” or “deleted” – as explained by any reasonable researcher, economist or authority – is simply the process removing the large (3 zero notes) from circulation.

Referring to an Enorrste post from today on
    THE DINAR OBSERVER DAILY(you may want to put this on your favorites and check in several times a day – we to it often )

“…I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates “delete the zeros” to the idea of “move the decimal point.” Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean “remove the large notes from circulation.”

Also – this recent internal memo put out by Wells Fargo is likely “push back” from this recent campaign. I pointed out that Pinnacle Bank published an article by an “affiliate” in their internal publication and then “highlighted it” in a similar internal memo a couple of years ago. It is just a defense mechanism. I’m sure Wells is tired of having their name dragged through the “internet rumor mill”. This is highly likely the reason for their vigorous denials about handling it in the future. They get so many useless calls – it isn’t worth the headache. Can you blame them??

Further, for any bank, lawmaker, adviser or official to state the “Dinar is a scam” is nearly as foolish as some of the internet “Gurus”. It is the official currency of a COUNTRY. I pointed out (below) the post from yesterday’s
    DINAR OBSERVER DAILY
    – highlights page 94 of the quarterly SIGR report to THE US CONGRESS in April of 2012…
    __________________________________________________ _____________

THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS LAST MAY. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO REVALUE AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013.

We are seeing and hearing that the inflation rate is still climbing and they are pushing to get us our money?? This report is from page 84 of the massive SIGR report.

BGG ~
    This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For members of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I pointed out (last night) this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGR report gives us some valuable insights…

1) This is information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. Which goes directly to the validity of this adventure – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there having been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion…having been projected to be done in 2013. We are obviously in “over time” now.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is in charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki. Period. When is he likely to push this forward?? Historically – he has been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. However, rumor from his own inner circle admits he can’t win a third term in office without some currency reform.

I fully expect him to use every tool in his “wheel house” to win – his recent moves in Anbar and the disputed territories prove as much. Currency reform has to be a “biggie”. Though this WAS their thinking a couple of months ago – there is no promise it is still part of their political calculus. We shall see.

4) Though no guarantee of the actual future plan they wind up engaging – this report points out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″..

__________________________________________________ ______________

AND

Coins put on the market !!

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara "The project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find metal coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century

waradana.com

And

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

https://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/26666313.html

and

Another "FLASHBACK"...

Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

ARTICLE LINK

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991|From Reuters

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

https://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-..._kuwaiti-banks

BGG ~ Thanks to wmawhite for some facts on the subject.

Hi BGG,

Just thought I would drop you an email. I listened to the call, and was interested in what was said about Kuwait, if I may - I will add my 2 cents worth.

You were spot on with what you said, I have a close friend who's father made a killing on the KWD. He bought from people who had fled the country and he paid pennies on the dollar (we are in Australia). He took the chance that Iraq would be kicked back out and he was right.

When the money was reinstated, he exchanged it for AUD at a rate in the mid 3s. The interesting thing about it is, Iraq invaded in November 1990 (I think), they were kicked back out at the end of Feb 1991, the banks reopened with a brand new KWD in late March, that's not a bad time frame to get a currency designed, printed and made ready to use, also the time that the old KWD was valid was initially only for 2 months, then extended to 6, so it was valid until Sept 1991, interesting I think.

Also the other thing that seems to be a "fact" in Dinar land is Bill Clinton used the Kuwait RV to pay off the debt. However, Clinton was not President in 91, he did not take office until 93, even I know that and I am an Aussie.

Anyway thanks for the site and enjoy listening to your calls.

Kind Regards,
    Kevin

Alliance forces reject attempts to "empty" the National Guard Law of content

Long-Presse / Baghdad A coalition of Iraqi forces, on Sunday, for his rejection of attempts to "empty" the law of the National Guard of its content, and pointed out that the aim of the law is to address the "imbalance" in the balance military establishment, while the National Alliance demanded legislation laws in accordance with the content of the political agreement.
    The MP said the coalition forces Ahmed electrodes, in a statement received (range Press), he said that "coalition forces reject attempts aimed at emptying the National Guard Law of its content."
    The electrodes, that "The purpose of the issuance of the National Guard Law is to address the imbalance of military institution and to allow the children of the provinces under the control of the organization Daash honor to participate in the liberation of Conception that organization."
    He called electrodes, the National Alliance, "making sure the laws in accordance with the legislation on the content of the political agreement as a real and proper entrance to achieve national reconciliation and kept Iraq's unity, security and independence."
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted, in (20 May 2015), during the 39th session of the second legislative term of the first legislative year on the bill and ended the second reading of three draft laws most notably the National Guard.
    The MP Adnan al-Asadi warned, in (7 May 2015), the formation of the National Guard in the country for fear of "destroying" the military establishment, and as pointed out that arming must be lighter than arming the army and heavier than the arming of the police.
    The Commission on Security and Defence parliamentary, in, (the 31st of March 2015), that there is a tendency within Parliament wants the National Guard to be synonymous with the army and police, and the associated General Command of the Armed Forces, expressing the hope that the approval of his project soon.
    The head of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri confirmed, in (23 December 2014 from the past), that the legislation of the National Guard law will end the "debate" on the popular crowd and clans.
    He announced the Information Office of the Prime Minister, in (the 21st of November 2014 the past), that the formation of the National Guard procedures "already begun" through popular participation in the fight (Daash) in various regions of Iraq, while the Liberal bloc felt that the solution was amendment former provincial law and it showed that the government will be subject to the law of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces of the National Guard, warned mass (Loyalty to the Anbar) Awakening of a repeat scenario, and stressed the need for the adoption of the National Guard Law before talking about its composition.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/4...A7%D9%86%D9%88

The governor of Kirkuk to Kubi:'re going to take advantage of our resources in the absence of Baghdad to exchange financial sums

Long-Presse / Kirkuk The governor of Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim, on Sunday, that the administration of the province is considering to take advantage of resources that are sent to the central government, and pointed out that it would go to take advantage of them in the absence of financial dues Exchange, and as called on the United Nations mission to help Kirkuk in IDP file and ease burdens borne by the province, head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubis promised to work to overcome the obstacles faced by the province.
    The governor of Kirkuk Necmettin cream during a meeting with President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Jan Kubis, and attended (range Press), said that "the province is facing significant challenges in light of the security situation of Iraq and the presence of more than 400 thousand displaced people in the province," calling on the United Nations Mission to "help the displaced in Kirkuk file and reduce the burden borne by the province."
    He noted cream, that "Kirkuk management and its board met over the past week to study how to take advantage of financial conservatism sent to Baghdad to meet the challenges faced by service departments in order to reach decisions that serve the people of Kirkuk resources", stressing that "the province will go to benefit from its resources in the event of failure The central government financial dues to exchange the three presidencies and will do so. "
    For his part, he expressed the President of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Jan Kubis "great understanding of the challenges facing the province of Kirkuk in all files that have been discussed."
    He promised Kubi, "to work to overcome the obstacles facing local government in the province of Kirkuk."
    The head of the UN Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), Jan Kubis, on Sunday, in the province of Kirkuk to visit is the first since his accession to office, in a meeting closed with the governor of Kirkuk Necmettin cream to discuss the political, economic and security conditions.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/4...81%D8%A7%D8%AF

Kubi up to Kirkuk and hold a closed-door meeting with their portfolios

Long-Presse / Kirkuk
    The president of the UN Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), Jan Kubis, on Sunday, in the province of Kirkuk to visit is the first since his accession to office, in a meeting closed with the governor of Kirkuk Necmettin cream to discuss the political, economic and security conditions.
    A reporter (range Press), The, head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubis, arrived before noon today, to the province of Kirkuk, in his first visit to the province since his accession to office.
    The reporter, said that, Kubis held a closed door meeting with the governor of Kirkuk Necmettin cream to discuss the political, economic and security situation of displaced persons and file.
    It is noteworthy that Jan Kubis assumption of office on 27 March 2015, the successor to the former head of the United Nations Mission Nikolay Mladenov.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/4...9%D8%A7-%D9%85

Transportation signed a contract with a Japanese company to oversee the development of port projects

Long-Presse / Baghdad Ministry of Transport announced on Sunday, has signed a contract with the company (Nippon kiwi) Japanese to oversee the development of ports and especially the port of Khor Al-Zubair projects, and as pointed out that signing the contract is part of the loan granted by Japan to Iraq worth $ 325 million for the development of port conditions, confirmed that Development projects will include the construction of new docks and expansion works.
    He said Transport Minister Bayan Jabr, in an interview with a number of media including (range Press), on the sidelines of the signing of the contract with the company (Nippon kiwi) in the presence of its representative Shi Jie Rowe, "The ministry today signed a contract with the company (Nippon kiwi) Japanese Advisory for a period of 64 months to oversee special projects in ports, particularly the port of Khor Al-Zubair. "
    He said al-Zubaidi, that "the signing of the contract with the Japanese company is part of the loan granted by Japan to Iraq worth $ 325 million for the development of port conditions," pointing out that "the work of port development will include the construction of new docks and business expansion."
    He said al-Zubaidi, that "Japan granted this loan to Iraq after the Iraqi side all carried out as stipulated in the first loan granted by Japan during the earlier value of $ 245 million for a five-year agreement."
    The Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi revealed, in (February 10, 2015), all directed Iraq to get a long-term soft loans, to address the financial crisis experienced by noting that the Iraqi ports company achieved an increase of 60 percent pre-acquisition results in the last three months, and they can be directed Investment projects and co-operation to make up for the shortfall in the state budget, while the Japanese government confirmed that it will implement more projects in Iraq during the next term.
    The Japanese government has granted Iraq facilitator loan of five billion dollars, of which one billion and $ 500 million grant, and the rest for the implementation of infrastructure projects, of which the share of Iraqi ports was $ 300 million

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/4...84%D9%84%D8%A5

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank did not Esicarna on the subject of the issuance of new categories of the coin did not call for the deletion of zeros

Baghdad / Baghdad Uz..cdt the parliamentary finance committee, said on Saturday that the Iraqi Central Bank has not consulted that the subject of the issuance of new categories of the coin, denying its claim to the bank to delete the zeros of the currency.

The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed Sarhan in an interview with / Baghdadi News / "The Central Bank is looking forward to the issuance of new categories (50 and 100) thousand dinars, but the bank so far has not consult our committee," noting that "a resolution printing new categories needs to be a thorough study , to know the possible dangers on the Iraqi economy in the event of the issuance of this currency and its impact on the auction sale of the dollar. "

"The Finance Committee did not discuss the bank's decisions to issue new categories for not being invited, but the same time ask the study of any decision taken by the Central Bank of special currency", adding that "the committee did not ask the Bank formally deletion of zeros from the currency."

Sarhan said that "the deletion of zeros from the currency a major operation and can not be approved in a short period."

The central bank announced earlier that it will issue the categories (50 and 100) thousand new currency, while specialists warned of the impact on the Iraqi economy and the auction sale of the dollar. It ended 21 / d

https://www.kululiraq.com/?p=275291

Shaways looking with the Executive Director for the fight against terrorism at the United Nations means to combat it

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ... he met with Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways Executive Director for counter-terrorism at the United Nations Jean-Paul Aborde on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum at the Dead Sea, which was held in Jordan recently.
    A statement from the office Shaways, received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "the two sides discussed during the meeting ways to combat terrorism, a scourge that must be Taatzafar all efforts to eliminate them, so that the threat of terrorism will harm the interests of the region and the whole world alike."
    The statement added that "Aborde submitted a request to visit Iraq to discuss with the Iraqi authorities and stand at the need for Iraq and to take advantage of the United Nations and the international community experience in the fight against terrorism and develop a comprehensive plan to dry up the financial resources to Daash".
    The statement pointed out that "Shaways welcomed the idea and the plan ambitious and useful to fight the force of money to terrorist organizations and Daash in particular."
    According to the statement, Hoaas that "the Iraqi government said all institutions concerned will cooperate seriously for the success of this effort." It ended 21 / l

https://www.albaghdadianews.com/polit...k-LKAJGbm.html

Jordan attracts through (Davos), with 27 billion dollars investment

Sunday, May 24, 2015 09:29

Baghdad / follow-up Baghdadiya News / ... Jordan announced the signing of agreements and the launch of new projects and investment opportunities in the country with a total value estimated at $ 27 billion in various sectors, as part of the World Economic Forum "Davos", which concluded its work in the Dead Sea.

And it launched projects worth $ 6.9 billion, were also announced new investment opportunities worth $ 20 billion in energy, renewable energy, tourism, transport, water and telecommunications, information technology and infrastructure sectors, and was quoted as saying.

The Forum Klaus Schwab, founder and boss during the closing ceremony, "the commitment of the business community involved in the Forum introduction of 100 thousand jobs until 2017," noting that "the nine regional partners of the forum pledged to launch new initiatives to achieve these goals."

He said Miroslav Dusik Senior Director and Head of Middle East and North Africa in the Forum that "the dialogues and debates witnessed by the Forum focused on shifts at various levels in the region four years ago and the resulting questions about how to ensure the dignity of the young generation in these circumstances."

The participants in the Forum had discussed over the three days of political and economic development issues and the situation in particular in Palestine, Iraq, Syria and reform in the Arab world region.

Forum participants also discussed the role of the economy in promoting global stability and topics judicial and economic reform in the world and institutional capacity building and important economic sectors, including energy, tourism, industry, medicine and information and communication technology. It ended 21 / l

albaghdadianews.com

Mohammed Jerjfja : will offer investors the opportunity to participate in one of the most prominent companies success

( Independent ) ... President of the Board of Directors of Telecom ring company said an owner contribution to the company ether Mobile Telecommunications Company - Zain Iraq Mohammed Jerjfja pleased to see that our inclusion process in Iraq is due to have finished with the Zain Iraq to work actively offering its shares to the Iraqis and all investors , stressing that it and in doing so, we offer investors the opportunity to participate in one of the most successful companies and stand with us as we move toward the next phase of development and growth . "

According to a statement of Zain followed ( independent ) a copy of " The Board of Directors of Zain Group formally agreed to put up for sale ratio of 25% of the shares of the ring owned by Zain Group to implement the terms of the IPO ring company in the Iraq Stock Exchange " , adding that " In line with the conditions which have been disclosed in the operating license granted to the company in Iraq by the media and communications " .

He added that , " and when you ask shares traded, the presence of the ring company in the Iraqi Stock Exchange, a company valued at several billions of US dollars will contribute significantly to the total amount of the financial market and Booze will exceed the total amount of the financial market ten billion dollars for the first time in the history of Iraq and the catalyst to attract investments external and foreign to the Iraq Stock Exchange, where the company will join the ring 95 other Iraqi company traded on the market currently .

The head of the Board of Directors of the ring Company Mr. Mohammed Jerjfja " We are pleased to see that our company in Iraq, the inclusion process may nearing completion with the Zain Iraq to work actively offering its shares to the Iraqis and all investors " , Mbinna it " and in doing so, we offer investors the opportunity to participate in the success of one of the leading companies and stand with us as we move toward the next phase of development and growth " .

For his part, Badr Al-Kharafi Managing Director of the company seal and Vice President of the Board of Directors of Zain Group said , " With the release of third-generation services 3.9G in Iraq at the beginning of this year, and with continued investments in infrastructure, we believe that the possibility of significant growth still exist in the Iraqi telecom market despite challenges which imposed by the security situation in the country " .

Each of Jerjfja and Kharafi thanked the Iraqi authorities responsible and regulators have expressed and said, " We are pleased to thank all those responsible in the media and communications and Securities Commission and the Iraqi market for securities on their professionalism and are pleased to take this opportunity to reiterate the commitment of the Zain Group to continue to work successfully in Iraq " .

This has Zain Group announced the establishment as a private shareholding subsidiary of Athiramahdodh Telecom in July ring company in 2013 in preparation for the process of listing on the Iraq Stock Exchange . Upon completion of the inclusion of the ring company in the Iraq Stock Exchange is its parent company Zain has completed the license granted to the Company's obligations . ( end )

Entry Mohammed Jerjfja : will offer investors the opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most prominent companies first appeared on the independent press - Iraq News .

https://www.kululiraq.com/?p=275959