Swedish krona SEK 142.141 142.070
    Norwegian krone NOK 158.291 158.211
    Danish krone DKK 176.610 176.522
    Japanese yen JPY 9.765 9.761
    Drawing Rights
    SDR 1644.561 1643.739

Indicative rates - (as of) 10.5.2015

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2947 - most recent listing)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 07/05/2015 (no change as of 10/05/2015) and the results were as follows:

Number of banks 20
    Number of remittance companies 1
    Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
    Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
    Amount sold at auction price (US$) 151,500,131
    Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
    Total offers for buying (US$) 151,500,131
    Total offers for selling (US$) -----
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-11-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Re: The Dinar Daily, Sunday May 10, 2015

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1. It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary requirements to implement the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

* What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished:

• Export-outputs.
    • Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.
    • Imported inputs.
    • Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.
    • Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency …. etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports… etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

• The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.
    • The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.
    • The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.
    • The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.
    • This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Republic of Iraq – Ministry of Planning

A "flashback recap" of a Live Q and A Call from about a year ago - on THE DAILY DINAR NEWS BLOG...

In general terms – there were three main focal points of interest I wanted to cover and then allow listeners to ask whatever questions they liked.

1) the SIGR report…

2) the Gold Article…

3) the IIER report…

I started the conversation out last night by highlighting how crazy this campaign being fielded to contact our lawmakers and bank CEO’s and tell them how unfair it is they are getting to exchange (exchange is the right terminology BTW – NOT “CASH-IN”) at 32.00 per Dinar and we are not – is. It is nuts.

Firstly, “they” are NOT being allowed to exchange “early” – or at 32.00 per Dinar. It makes you sound “stark raving MAD” to be caught saying such things. You would be better off barking at the moon. It is demeaning to the validity of a true currency play.

Secondly, this is entirely the wrong way to approach them. I pointed out on the call that Poppy and I fielded a very successful such campaign a couple of years ago. However, we sat down and came up with a much different approach. It was designed to get answers and to approach our lawmakers with respect and as their constituents. Not like a bunch of lunatics. We had extraordinary participation (because it made sense) and we received a good response from lawmakers. It started the conversation in a reasonable manner.

I asked one caller – “when was the last time you asked a banker for money and told him how unfair it was if he didn’t give it to you”??? Obviously – we chuckled…

Another caller asked me if (as DC had relayed) – the “zero’s were raised” and the lower denominations were in circulation??

I said plainly “no”…lower denominations being in circulation would (at the very least) imply there had been a value change. If there were no value change the lower denoms would not only be of little value, they would be such a hinderance – people might even throw them away just to get rid of them. So no – no lower denoms. I told the caller to check the website for “real” info on rate change.

The “zero’s being raised” or “deleted” – as explained by any reasonable researcher, economist or authority – is simply the process removing the large (3 zero notes) from circulation.

Referring to an Enorrste post from today on
    THE DINAR OBSERVER DAILY(you may want to put this on your favorites and check in several times a day – we to it often )

“…I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates “delete the zeros” to the idea of “move the decimal point.” Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean “remove the large notes from circulation.”

Also – this recent internal memo put out by Wells Fargo is likely “push back” from this recent campaign. I pointed out that Pinnacle Bank published an article by an “affiliate” in their internal publication and then “highlighted it” in a similar internal memo a couple of years ago. It is just a defense mechanism. I’m sure Wells is tired of having their name dragged through the “internet rumor mill”. This is highly likely the reason for their vigorous denials about handling it in the future. They get so many useless calls – it isn’t worth the headache. Can you blame them??

Further, for any bank, lawmaker, adviser or official to state the “Dinar is a scam” is nearly as foolish as some of the internet “Gurus”. It is the official currency of a COUNTRY. I pointed out (below) the post from yesterday’s
    – highlights page 94 of the quarterly SIGR report to THE US CONGRESS in April of 2012…
    __________________________________________________ _____________

We are seeing and hearing that the inflation rate is still climbing and they are pushing to get us our money?? This report is from page 84 of the massive SIGR report.

BGG ~
    This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For members of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I pointed out (last night) this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGR report gives us some valuable insights…

1) This is information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. Which goes directly to the validity of this adventure – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there having been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion…having been projected to be done in 2013. We are obviously in “over time” now.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is in charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki. Period. When is he likely to push this forward?? Historically – he has been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. However, rumor from his own inner circle admits he can’t win a third term in office without some currency reform.

I fully expect him to use every tool in his “wheel house” to win – his recent moves in Anbar and the disputed territories prove as much. Currency reform has to be a “biggie”. Though this WAS their thinking a couple of months ago – there is no promise it is still part of their political calculus. We shall see.

4) Though no guarantee of the actual future plan they wind up engaging – this report points out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″..

__________________________________________________ ______________

Coins put on the market !!

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara "The project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find metal coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

Another "FLASHBACK"...

Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991|From Reuters

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

BGG ~ Thanks to wmawhite for some facts on the subject.

Hi BGG,

Just thought I would drop you an email. I listened to the call, and was interested in what was said about Kuwait, if I may - I will add my 2 cents worth.

You were spot on with what you said, I have a close friend who's father made a killing on the KWD. He bought from people who had fled the country and he paid pennies on the dollar (we are in Australia). He took the chance that Iraq would be kicked back out and he was right.

When the money was reinstated, he exchanged it for AUD at a rate in the mid 3s. The interesting thing about it is, Iraq invaded in November 1990 (I think), they were kicked back out at the end of Feb 1991, the banks reopened with a brand new KWD in late March, that's not a bad time frame to get a currency designed, printed and made ready to use, also the time that the old KWD was valid was initially only for 2 months, then extended to 6, so it was valid until Sept 1991, interesting I think.

Also the other thing that seems to be a "fact" in Dinar land is Bill Clinton used the Kuwait RV to pay off the debt. However, Clinton was not President in 91, he did not take office until 93, even I know that and I am an Aussie.

Anyway thanks for the site and enjoy listening to your calls.

Kind Regards,

Iran to start gas export to Iraq soon

Baghdad (Forat) -Iran will start exporting natural gas supplies to Iraq before the end of the current Iranian year (ends March 19, 2016), a senior energy official announced according to IRNA.

'Export of Iran's gas to Iraq will happen by transferring 5-7 million cubic meters per day,' Iranian Deputy Oil Minister Hamid Reza Araqi said, addressing a press conference in Tehran.

He noted that the Iranian gas exports to Iraq will increase in the next two years after Iran starts transferring supplies to the neighboring country via the two pipelines of Baghdad and Basra.

Iran has agreed to eventually export 25 million cubic meters (mcm) per day of gas to Iraq, Fars news agency said.

The 270-kilometer pipeline stretches from the village of Charmaleh, located in Iran’s Western province of Kermanshah, into the town of Naft Shahr on the border with Iraq.

The pipeline, which is estimated to earn Iran USD 3.7 billion a year in revenues, will be fed by the massive offshore South Pars gas field in the Southern Iran.

The pipeline will take Iran's gas from the country's South gas field phases in Southern Iran to the power plant in Iraq.

In December 2012, Iraqi energy expert Hossein al-Jawaheri told FNA that Baghdad has commissioned Iranian companies to construct a 270-kilometer gas pipeline from Iran to Iraq's al-Mansoureh power plant.

Last month, Managing Director of Iranian Gas Engineering and Development Company Alireza Qaribi announced that Iran had started pre-startup tests on the pipeline built to transport the country's natural gas to Iraq to feed the Arab country’s power plants.

'After the end of cleaning and calibration pigging, 97 kilometers (Iran’s section) of the pipeline will become operational,” Qaribi said.

He noted that the 97-kilometer pipeline, 48 inches in diameter, would be linked to Iran’s gas trunklines (IGATs) to deliver natural gas from Iran to Iraq. /End/

"Central" between the Iraqi "Print" big banknotes and "delete" zeros

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: In the case of lending to the government and the issuance of large cash categories can get price inflation.

Take adviser Iraqi Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, that the draft Print Central Bank of Iraq large cash categories, an important step on the road to monetary reform, which supports the country's economy, pointing to a market need for large denominations, and that the deal blocs Cash is very large in Iraq, especially that cash payments outweigh the instruments to deal cards and electronic payments.

He pointed out that printed large cash categories not related to monetary policy but the payments system project management, pointing out that this plan will be condensed amounts of money, especially large groups that make up 90 percent of the money supply in circulation.

He said in remarks followed up "obelisk" in a report in the newspaper "life" of London, to put these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount. He ruled out the potential for inflation by the implementation of the project, pointing out that the "central" government does not lend.

"In the case of lending to the government and the issuance of large cash categories can get inflation in prices, as the country suffered a contraction in liquidity, whether in dollars or dinars with total money supply in Iraq size less than 40 trillion dinars (about US $ 31 billion).

The traders in the currency market fears of a new high amounts of cash currency issue, pointing out that such a measure would lead to the loss of monetary value, as it is imperative that any action aimed at revitalizing economic sectors.

He quoted economist described the policy now in Iraq to "deflationary", and that this issue needs to be process of balance in the exchange rate can not be spending on the investment side because of a lack of imports and mismanagement of funds in the last period and the absence of productive sectors, also warned the continuation of the wrong policies on the monetary policy level, calling on government officials to recognize the importance of the subject in connection with all economic sectors.

He ruled out the economic expert contrary goldsmith feet of the "central" Iraqi on the process of removing zeros from the currency in the current circumstances due to the economic situation is stable, and therefore such a procedure does not lead to increased economic activity because the cash value comes from the size of the country Activity in sectors that contribute to the support exchange force.

The governor of the Central Bank announced before the economic and investment commission in the House of Representatives that the bank in the process of printing new securities category of 50 thousand dinars to enhance the efficiency of the payments system.

Barzani: Insurance of budget priorities and the resumption of projects related to the financial situation

Author: HH, RA Editor: AB, HH 05/10/2015 twelve thirty the number of readings: 74

Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Sunday, to secure the balance of the government's priorities, and noted that the resumption of projects related to the financial situation in the Kurdistan region and the agreement with the central government, and what was described as the region's policy in the sale of oil as "very successful", thanked the companies and contractors not to stop the project in light of the difficult conditions.

Said Nechirvan Barzani in a press statement to a number of media, including, (long-Presse), during his inspection Kobanî bridge project in the sixtieth in the city of Sulaymaniyah street, "We thank companies and contractors, because they did not stop their projects in these conditions, and continued to work."

Barzani added, that "the resumption of projects related to the financial situation in the Kurdistan region and the agreement with Baghdad," stressing that "the policy pursued by the Kurdistan Regional Government to sell oil very successful policy, but that the crisis grew because of lower oil prices."

He Barzani, to "can not set a date to resume work on the stalled project," stressing that "the priority of the work of the Kurdistan Regional Government is to secure the budget and then start the projects."

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani participated, on Saturday, the opening of the first film festival for movies of the European Union in the city of Sulaymaniyah, and stressed that the Kurdistan region is a haven for more than a million and a half million displaced people, pointing out that the international community's assistance to the Kurdistan region is not at the required level, and in He pointed out that the Government of the Territory continues to interest in art and culture, he stressed that life goes on in the region who will not "be valid for ideas Daash dark soil."

It agreed the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Parliament of the region, in the first of March 2015, to continue efforts to divert the region's share of the budget, and coordination of the formulation of strategic plans to address the financial crisis and the provision of staff salaries, and publish weekly information on the proportion of the production and export of oil, and the processing of all files and the current problems in the Kurdistan region in the legal framework.

The Ministry of Finance in the government of the Kurdistan region of Iraq announced, in (6 May 2015), the central government has sent the amount of 543 billion dinars for the account of the Kurdistan region, while confirming that the amount transferred is against the oil exported from the region during the month of April.

The two governments and the central province of Kurdistan agreed in (the second of December 2014), the allocation of part of the federal allocations of Iraqi ground forces to the Peshmerga forces, and delivery of the Kurdistan Regional Government, 250 thousand barrels of oil per day in addition to the export of Iraq 300 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk oil.

The agreement also included the granting trillion and 200 billion dinars for the Peshmerga forces and the allocation of a percentage of the budget of the Ministry of Defense them.
    Last edited by Cricket22; 05-10-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Barzani heads to Europe after the conclusion of his visit to Washington

Information / Baghdad / The president of Iraq's Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, Sunday, to Europe to complete his tour after concluding his visit to the United States of America.

The network "Roudao" Kurdish media that "the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani concluded, today, his current visit to Washington, after his meeting with US President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. "

She added that "the plane carrying Barzani and his accompanying Washington delegation departed heading to Europe to complete the European tour."

accompanied by Barzani in his tour of: Fouad Hussein, head of the Presidium of the province, and was delighted Barzani adviser National security in the region, and Qubad Talabani, Deputy Prime Minister, and Mustafa Sayid Qadir and Minister of Peshmerga, and drastically Minister of Natural Resources, and Derbaz Kosirt Minister of Construction and Housing, and Falah Mustafa Department of Foreign Relations of the provincial government official. Ended / 25
    Last edited by Cricket22; 05-10-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Issawi meets Obama today for "urgent solution" to the Sunni provinces

Date: 05/10/2015 12:23

Information / Baghdad / ..
    leader of the Office of the Federation announced Aloutnh powers Issawi, Sunday, that the latter will meet with US President Barack Obama, noting that the talks will focus on finding an urgent solution to the Sunni provinces.

A statement of the Office for al-Issawi said the agency received / information / copy of it , said that "all the current issues will go today before US President Barack Obama and Congress to find a quick solution urgent and what is happening in Iraq and the Sunni provinces in particular."

al-Issawi said that "the most important requirements of this stage is the expulsion of the Sunni provinces Daash ", adding that" whenever delayed arming Sunni and Kurdish clans will exacerbate the situation bad, especially in the provinces of Nineveh and Anbar. "

The al-Issawi and the governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi arrived yesterday Friday to Washington in a surprise visit during which he will meet with senior US officials. Ended / 25
    Last edited by Cricket22; 05-10-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Writer for "information" al-Issawi Obama and the White House will not receive against regionalization

Date: 05/10/2015 12:55

Information / special
    The head of a coalition of law Ali al-Adeeb, Sunday, US President Barack Obama will not be receiving a leader of the Federation of Iraqi forces Issawi, pointing out that the White House against pluralism and localization unlike the Congress, which stands with them.

The writer told / information /, that "required the Iraqi judiciary Issawi arrived in America two days ago, in order to meet President Barack Obama, in order to discuss with him on the subject of arming the year away from the official Iraqi state channels, as indicated by the US Congress earlier," noting that "al-Issawi arranged a meeting with Obama by Peace Institute for Strategic Studies in America. "

He added that "Obama will not receive Issawi being a stand deduced from pluralism and Localization approved by the Congress," explaining that "the visit is official, and not made ​​by the government or by the Congress."

and the writer that he "was supposed to the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to antagonize the US ambassador to Iraq and show him Iraq's position on this visit."
    The leader of the Office of the Federation of powers Aloutnh Issawi said on Sunday, that the latter will meet with US President Barack Obama, noting that the talks will focus to find an urgent solution to the Sunni provinces. Ended / 25
    Last edited by Cricket22; 05-10-2015 at 10:28 AM.

The rule of law: the law of the National Guard needs to be adjusted and revision

Date: 05/10/2015 12:02

..Information / special
    MP for the rule of law on the net, Sunday, need a draft National Guard Act to amendment and revision and further dialogues depth, pointing out that the popular crowd will be a mainstay Guard.

Safi told / information / "The draft of the National Guard Law need to amendment and revision and more in-depth dialogues between the political blocs to reformat and modify the new draft law to be acceptable to the political parties and to move by passing it in the House of Representatives. "

He added that "the popular crowd will form the basis and mainstay of the National Guard," adding that "the current version of the National Guard states form an army for each province, and this is what puts us in a new crisis and weaken the military establishment. "

They had been the National Guard Law considerable criticism from the majority of the political blocs participating in the government, it is viewed as a first step towards the implementation of Biden project and divide the country, and many times the security of the institution, while others warned of formation armies on zonal basis Taivih.anthy 25

Iraq's ambassador in Washington: Americans interested in the liberalization of Nineveh

Date: 05/10/2015 11:09

/ .. Information / Baghdad
    stressed Iraq's ambassador to the United States Lukman Faili, Sunday, the attention of the Americans liberalization processes Nineveh, noting that the visit Najafi to America comes within this framework.

A statement by the Office of Najafi received by the agency / information / copy of it, "the latter met Iraqi Ambassador Luqman Philly at his residence in Washington, has Feeli expressed full readiness to cooperate and to provide all facilities required, meetings and support to serve Iraq, especially in the difficult conditions experienced by the country's interest. "

said Feeli according to the statement that "the US administration and officials Americans interested in knowing the opinion of the Governor Nineveh in the liberation of the province of "Daash" criminal gangs process since the process of liberalization top priorities there. "

The governor of Nineveh province Liberation of Iraq has reached, on the first Friday to the US capital Washington in the framework of an official visit to discuss international support efforts to liberate the province of "Daash" criminal.

Najafi and met with repeated statements about the lack of involvement of the process of liberalization of the popular crowd Mosul thoroughly by many of the political blocs, government officials and the Iraqi street, seeing it as an attempt to prolong the existence of "Daash" Alagrama.anthy / 25 R.