Swiss franc CHF 1262.178 1261.547
    Swedish krona SEK 140.347 140.276
    Norwegian krone NOK 153.643 155.656
    Danish krone DKK 175.412 175.324
    Japanese yen JPY -------- --------
    Special
    Drawing Rights
    SDR 1638.277 1637.324

Indicative rates - (as of) 7.5.2015 (no change as of 8.5.2015)

https://www.cbi.iq/

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2947 - most recent listing)

The opening offers the sale and purchase of foreign currency in the window of the Central Bank of Iraq on 07/05/2015 and the results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES
    Number of banks 20
    Number of remittance companies 1
    Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166
    Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----
    Amount sold at auction price (US$) 151,500,131
    Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
    Total offers for buying (US$) 151,500,131
    Total offers for selling (US$) -----
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-09-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Re: The Dinar Daily, Friday May 8, 2015

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

Below are the central controls related to the exchange rate of the foreign currency to convert the project inputs and outputs from foreign currency to its equivalent in the local currency, and that is by calculating the net discounted present value standard and the internal return on investments in economic analysis that governs investment projects that costs excess one million dinars.

Estimate the shadow price of foreign currency:

1. It is necessary to put central controls to amend the official exchange rate * to reflect the shadow price of the foreign currency, and that is considered one of the necessary requirements to implement the net discounted present value standard and the internal return rate on investment in the economic calculation stated in the instructions, paragraph nine.

The central controls for adjusting market prices distinguished a group of outputs and inputs traded internationally, where the projects production or usage of them is reflected on the abundance of foreign currency in the economy and thus project outputs or inputs used of such are considered purely foreign currency outputs or inputs.

* What is meant by exchange rate: the number of units of foreign currency, expressed in dollar per one dinar.In particular the following outputs and inputs of foreign currency were distinguished:

• Export-outputs.
    • Outputs marketed locally that substitute imports.
    • Imported inputs.
    • Inputs produced locally that usually go to exports.
    • Foreign labor.

According to the pricing rules the value of the output and input (traded) is calculated using export prices (FOB) and import prices (CIF), according to what is listed in the pricing rules.

In other words the pricing rules calculate what the project produces from foreign currency (quantity of exports multiplied by the export price (FOB) in foreign currency or the quantity of substitute imports multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency, as well as what the project uses from foreign currency and imported inputs multiplied by the import price (CIF) in foreign currency …. etc.).

In a later step, project outputs and inputs must be converted from the foreign currency to its equivalent in local currency (dinars) by using a specific exchange rate for the foreign currency.

2. Justifications for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for the purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports… etc.

The justifications to call for the use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official exchange rate are:

• The use of an exchange rate that is lower than the official rate is the appropriate action at the investment planning level to translate the country’s economic strategy aiming at stimulating central investments in the sectors that encourage the development of non-oil exports, as well as sectors that encourage the expansion of domestic production base in order to reduce imports and compensate it with local commodities. This helps to reduce reliance on foreign exchange earnings from crude oil exports and increases the share of non-oil sectors in the local production.
    • The application of the amended exchange rate on project imported inputs will assist in directing investments away from aggregated sectors dependent on imported inputs and the preference of those sectors that rely on locally produced inputs.
    • The use of the amended exchange rate helps to correct the balance in favor of the traded goods sectors compared to non-traded goods.
    • The real exchange rate has declined rapidly since the early seventies, through rapid rise of the level of prices and local costs which led by the steadiness of the official exchange rate to change in prices and actual local rate costs that gave an advantage for imported goods at the expense of locally produced goods, meaning that it led to deterioration of the competitiveness of alternative replacement goods and export commodities.
    • This action shows that the official exchange rate overestimates the value of the dinar, compared to the foreign currency and from the promoting goods substituting imports and export commodities point of view of.

And in support to this view is the state’s utilization and in a broad approach to the customs and quantitative protection policies especially for consumer goods, as well as export subsidies that exports have through an amended export exchange rate.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities.

The Republic of Iraq – Ministry of Planning

and

A "flashback recap" of a Live Q and A Call from about a year ago - on THE DAILY DINAR NEWS BLOG...

In general terms – there were three main focal points of interest I wanted to cover and then allow listeners to ask whatever questions they liked.

1) the SIGR report…

2) the Gold Article…

3) the IIER report…

I started the conversation out last night by highlighting how crazy this campaign being fielded to contact our lawmakers and bank CEO’s and tell them how unfair it is they are getting to exchange (exchange is the right terminology BTW – NOT “CASH-IN”) at 32.00 per Dinar and we are not – is. It is nuts.

Firstly, “they” are NOT being allowed to exchange “early” – or at 32.00 per Dinar. It makes you sound “stark raving MAD” to be caught saying such things. You would be better off barking at the moon. It is demeaning to the validity of a true currency play.

Secondly, this is entirely the wrong way to approach them. I pointed out on the call that Poppy and I fielded a very successful such campaign a couple of years ago. However, we sat down and came up with a much different approach. It was designed to get answers and to approach our lawmakers with respect and as their constituents. Not like a bunch of lunatics. We had extraordinary participation (because it made sense) and we received a good response from lawmakers. It started the conversation in a reasonable manner.

I asked one caller – “when was the last time you asked a banker for money and told him how unfair it was if he didn’t give it to you”??? Obviously – we chuckled…

Another caller asked me if (as DC had relayed) – the “zero’s were raised” and the lower denominations were in circulation??

I said plainly “no”…lower denominations being in circulation would (at the very least) imply there had been a value change. If there were no value change the lower denoms would not only be of little value, they would be such a hinderance – people might even throw them away just to get rid of them. So no – no lower denoms. I told the caller to check the
    CBI.iq website for “real” info on rate change.

The “zero’s being raised” or “deleted” – as explained by any reasonable researcher, economist or authority – is simply the process removing the large (3 zero notes) from circulation.

Referring to an Enorrste post from today on
    THE DINAR OBSERVER DAILY(you may want to put this on your favorites and check in several times a day – we to it often )

“…I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates “delete the zeros” to the idea of “move the decimal point.” Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean “remove the large notes from circulation.”

Also – this recent internal memo put out by Wells Fargo is likely “push back” from this recent campaign. I pointed out that Pinnacle Bank published an article by an “affiliate” in their internal publication and then “highlighted it” in a similar internal memo a couple of years ago. It is just a defense mechanism. I’m sure Wells is tired of having their name dragged through the “internet rumor mill”. This is highly likely the reason for their vigorous denials about handling it in the future. They get so many useless calls – it isn’t worth the headache. Can you blame them??

Further, for any bank, lawmaker, adviser or official to state the “Dinar is a scam” is nearly as foolish as some of the internet “Gurus”. It is the official currency of a COUNTRY. I pointed out (below) the post from yesterday’s
    DINAR OBSERVER DAILY
    – highlights page 94 of the quarterly SIGR report to THE US CONGRESS in April of 2012…
    __________________________________________________ _____________

THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS LAST MAY. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO REVALUE AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013.

We are seeing and hearing that the inflation rate is still climbing and they are pushing to get us our money?? This report is from page 84 of the massive SIGR report.

BGG ~
    This is a screen shot from the “Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction” – Apr 2012, quarterly report to Congress. For members of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I pointed out (last night) this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGR report gives us some valuable insights…

1) This is information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. Which goes directly to the validity of this adventure – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers.

2) It points out there having been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion…having been projected to be done in 2013. We are obviously in “over time” now.

3) It gives us an idea as to who is in charge…the CoM – or Council of Ministers. Who do they answer to?? Maliki. Period. When is he likely to push this forward?? Historically – he has been a “weak Dinar” policy advocate. However, rumor from his own inner circle admits he can’t win a third term in office without some currency reform.

I fully expect him to use every tool in his “wheel house” to win – his recent moves in Anbar and the disputed territories prove as much. Currency reform has to be a “biggie”. Though this WAS their thinking a couple of months ago – there is no promise it is still part of their political calculus. We shall see.

4) Though no guarantee of the actual future plan they wind up engaging – this report points out an increase in value that would have taken the Dinar from “one-tenth of a cent” to a value “of slightly less than $1″..

__________________________________________________ ______________

AND

Coins put on the market !!

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara "The project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find metal coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century

waradana.com

And

CBI is preparing to issue a monetary metal parts

Metal coins from the category of 25 fils were in circulation until the nineties of the last century

Nora Albjara member of the committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives revealed that the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups, in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency is currently in circulation.

She said in her statement Albjara Radio Free Iraq, "said the project will take between four and five years, and which will be the launch of the categories of small coins gradually."

He predicted the financial expert Hilal Taan inflation rate declines, with the issuance of metal coins of small denominations in the daily financial transactions, remarkable that 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of large cash block.

The economic expert on behalf of Jamil Anton, noted that he may not find coins accepted by a lot of Iraqis, especially young people, due to the existence of an entire generation of Iraqis had not trading coins due to stop use since the early nineties of the twentieth century.

https://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/26666313.html

and

Another "FLASHBACK"...

Economists Divided Over Deletion Of Zeros

By Amina al-Dahabi for Al-Monitor.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been attempting to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency since 2003. This project has raised many concerns among the Iraqi public and within the business community, and Iraqi economists are divided…

…Haider al-Abadi, the head of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor that while deleting zeros from the current currency is possible, this has been postponed until after parliamentary elections. He noted that studies are being carried out to ensure that, following the currency change, counterfeiting is limited and that Iraqis don’t go back to trading in the old currency.

The step to delete zeros from the currency has been postponed several times, leading the parliamentary Economic Committee to demand that the CBI accelerate this project, as Al-Sharqiya reported. In a news conference held July 6, the Economic Committee confirmed that the deletion of zeros will lead to an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar and will have positive repercussions, including a reduction in unemployment and poverty rates in the country.

ARTICLE LINK

Crush Expected When Kuwaiti Banks Reopen Today

March 24, 1991|From Reuters

KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait — Thousands of Kuwaitis are expected to jam the country's banks today when they open for the first time since the end of the Iraqi occupation.

Customers will be allowed to withdraw funds and to swap pre-invasion money for a new currency issued to make more than $1 billion in pre-invasion dinars stolen by the Iraqis worthless.

"We expect a rush of people," said Issam Asousi, an executive with the Bank of Kuwait. He said it could be a chaotic first week because customers have a lot of questions about their accounts.

Kuwaiti banks continued operating during the seven-month Iraqi occupation under managers brought in from Iraq, but they have been closed since the U.S.-led alliance ousted the Iraqi army from Kuwait a month ago.

When the banks reopen today, customers will be able to withdraw up to 4,000 Kuwaiti dinars, equivalent to about $14,000 at pre-invasion exchange rates from their accounts, and to exchange a like amount for foreign currency.

Balances of customers' accounts will go back to what they were on Aug. 1, a day before the invasion.

Clients will not be able to exchange Iraqi currency issued during the occupation, when Baghdad pegged the rates of the strong Kuwaiti dinar to the far less valuable Iraqi dinar.

The new Kuwaiti money will be exchanged for old at a one-to-one rate.

https://articles.latimes.com/1991-03-..._kuwaiti-banks

BGG ~ Thanks to wmawhite for some facts on the subject.

Hi BGG,

Just thought I would drop you an email. I listened to the call, and was interested in what was said about Kuwait, if I may - I will add my 2 cents worth.

You were spot on with what you said, I have a close friend who's father made a killing on the KWD. He bought from people who had fled the country and he paid pennies on the dollar (we are in Australia). He took the chance that Iraq would be kicked back out and he was right.

When the money was reinstated, he exchanged it for AUD at a rate in the mid 3s. The interesting thing about it is, Iraq invaded in November 1990 (I think), they were kicked back out at the end of Feb 1991, the banks reopened with a brand new KWD in late March, that's not a bad time frame to get a currency designed, printed and made ready to use, also the time that the old KWD was valid was initially only for 2 months, then extended to 6, so it was valid until Sept 1991, interesting I think.

Also the other thing that seems to be a "fact" in Dinar land is Bill Clinton used the Kuwait RV to pay off the debt. However, Clinton was not President in 91, he did not take office until 93, even I know that and I am an Aussie.

Anyway thanks for the site and enjoy listening to your calls.

Kind Regards,
    Kevin

Economic parliamentary: Central allocated six billion dollars to banks in order to support the private sector

Long-Presse / Baghdad Economic Parliamentary Committee revealed, on Friday, the allocation of the Central Bank of billion dollars to activate the private banks sector, especially in the field of small and medium enterprises, and five billion dollars for the banks sector, while an economist saw that it came in line with the government's plan to activate the productive sectors and to avoid a crisis economic.

The Chairman of the Committee of Economy and parliamentary investment, Jawad al-Bolani, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Central Bank of Iraq, devoted billion dollars to activate the private banks sector, especially in the field of small and medium enterprises, as achieve significant revenue and stir the labor market."

He said al-Bolani, that "the central bank allocated five billion dollars to banks and other sectoral, such as industrial, agricultural, housing and real estate," he returned that "accomplishing great to support the private sector, and development of successful national industries, and reform of the national economy."

The Chairman of the Committee of Economy and parliamentary investment, that "the Commission will monitor the disbursement of these funds and spending in order to ensure employ about sound away from the wastage mechanisms," noting that "the central bank for small and medium-sized enterprises support involves a great benefit, for his contribution to the provision of job opportunities in the private and the reduction of unemployment sector" .

Bolani said, that "the Commission and the competent counterpart to work, Sttaavan labor law legislation to ensure workers in the private sector rights."

For his part, he saw economic expert, on behalf of Antoine, that "the Central Bank has decided to lend to banks productivity, to enable them to cope with the scarcity of liquidity due to low oil prices."

Said Antoine, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The central bank move to allocate five billion dollars for the banks sector came to finance the production process and create jobs and prevent a recession in the country," returned as "will fill a lot of government obligations to contractors and business owners."

According to the economist, that "the central bank initiative will create new jobs, especially in the industry, in line with the government's plan to activate the productive sectors, to offset the decline in sales in the oil sector, and to prevent an economic crisis in the country."

The study estimated that the local government banks' capital reached until October of 2012 last end, a total of 754 billion dinars, compared with more than four billion dinars for private banks, and investment balances in banks operating in Iraq recorded up to 10/31/2012, a sum nearly six billion dinars (5.947), the share of government banks which amounted to 4.929 billion, compared to 1.018 billion for private banks.

Iraq's banking system consists of forty-three banks as well as the Central Bank and distributed by property between (7) state banks and 30 Islamic banks waged including seven in addition to six foreign banks.

And witness the private sector has deteriorated significantly after the year 2003, due to lift government support him, which led to most of the laboratories and factories stopped working because of their inability to compete with imported subsidized goods in the countries where they come from, which imported large fee operations are not subject, as well as local problems resulting from fuel and energy crises and lawlessness, and aging equipment.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/48025/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D 9%8A%D8%A9__%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D 8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9__%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D 9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A_%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%B5_%D8%B3%D8%AA%D 8%A9_%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D 8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1_%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8 %B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81_%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%81_%D8 %AF%D8%B9%D9%85_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8% B9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-08-2015 at 01:11 PM.

Cabinet supports lending to citizens

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Council of Ministers decided at its eighth ordinary session held on the fifth of May of this lending Housing Fund of the Rafidain and Rasheed . Council of Ministers at its eighth session held regular on the fifth of May of this decided to lend the Housing Fund of the Rafidain and Rasheed amount of (100,000,000,000) dinars, only a hundred billion dinars to support lending to citizens for the purposes of housing with carrying Ministry of Finance legal interest and in coordination with Mr. Minister of Finance.

The decision came 174 for the year 2015 based on Maardh Minister of Construction and Housing in an emergency during the Cabinet meeting.

https://almasalah.com/ar/news/52753/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A%D 9%86
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-08-2015 at 01:13 PM.

Dempsey reveals the help of US forces in Iraq

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, US Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, Friday, for the country's troops with the help of Iraqi forces in order to retrieve the Baiji refinery of organization (Daash) north of Tikrit (170 km north of Baghdad), while pointing to the implementation of the 26 air strikes on targets to organize around the region and support the security forces at 18 package of military equipmen

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/48217/%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A

Financial representative: low dollar price is subject to the Customs and tax services met safe instead of banks

Mustafa Al-araji/integrity. Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee said najiba, Najib said Thursday that "the treatment of depreciation of the dollar in the market lies in the Chambers of tax, customs tax, customs are met instead of banks don't even get a conflict of interest at the expense of citizens.

Najib said the SMC (sheet of integrity) "has to be there ready to tax, customs service will satisfy the secretariats to the dollar due to the McCann during the period.

She said most traders go to buy dollars from the market without reference to tax departments so that they are not the last deduction.

Member financial representative indicated that "the Central Bank Governor said the lack of increase in the price of the dollar but banks gets you meet the 5% tax convention secretariats as well as 3% of the secretariats kmerkih for the purpose of income support and the prevention of money laundering, smuggling finished 4

https://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Falestiqama.com%2F%3Fp%3D164507
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-08-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Shrine sign a contract with a security company which gets 51% of the company's shares

Long-Presse / Baghdad Signed Shrine, on Friday, a contract with a security company Telecom which got 51% of the company's shares, and confirmed that the "partnership agreement" with the telecommunications company came to the presence of a need for the development of telecommunications in Iraq.

A statement by the Abbasid threshold seen by the (long-Presse), "The secretary-general of the threshold Ahmed Safi signed a contract of partnership with the managing director of the security company full communications Albhash, on Thursday, during an official ceremony at Imam Hassan hall threshold," noting that "the signing of the contract It came to the presence of a real need for the development of the telecommunications sector, which has become an urgent necessity that can not be dispensed with, as well as ensuring the provision of real and good for the Iraqi people connect to the service. "

The statement quoted the net as saying, "The General Secretariat of the Abbasid threshold decided to enter in a partnership with the security company by 51% for the existence of a real need for the development of communications," pointing out that "the motivation that encouraged the threshold to sign a contract after a visit to the headquarters of the company is the national sense, ambition and vision clear the company, as well as the development of the Iraqi engineer. "

Safi said that "hopefully the government official parties, which owns the resolution that does not help us only, but that this project will make the project because it represents a true Iraqi will," stressing that "this project is the official all those project without exception, and they also have to Ivlloa all the difficulties that may we face in the future. "

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/48219/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A3
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-08-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Sistani's representative calls to form a team for the selection of leaders and prevent "infiltration" is not the level of responsibility

Long-Presse / Karbala Invited the representative of supreme authority in Karbala, Ahmed Safi, on Friday, to form a team of experts to choose the military leaders and prevent the infiltration of not the level of responsibility for sensitive sites, and as a student to deal seriously with the intelligence and selection of professional elements and sincere to work in this area, stressed the need to re-Industry the military and the state's interest Bawail martyrs.

Safi said during Friday prayers in Hadra Husseinia and attended (range Press), said that "there are capabilities available Iraqi state in the fight against terrorism and must be invested effectively and in all areas," stressing "the need to form a team of people of expertise to choose the military leadership to be a decision in the battle intact and not allow the infiltration is not the level of responsibility for sensitive sites. "

He called net "to exercise precision in choosing the elements of leadership and to be highly qualified and believe in entitlement battle and develop of their abilities and capabilities of them," stressing "the need to have what happened in the province of Nineveh and its repercussions corresponded to the officials and take advantage of it."

The representative of the reference to the "information intelligence needs to be dealt with seriously, how much of the information was not reliable with disastrous results", calling for "choice of professional elements and sincere to work in the area of ​​intelligence and unification effort and employed for the benefit of those responsible."

He continued net, "we stress once again the need to rely on Iraqi expertise in weapons and ammunition industry and take swift and bold so the decision to provide part of the military security of the country" and urged the "government institutions to perform their duty under the auspices of the families of martyrs and their children and provide a decent life for them, and beware of leaving children martyrs for their studies because of financial destitution and we have to be those among our priorities. "

On the other hand he criticized the representative of reference "modest attempts for the advancement of agricultural reality in the country by the authorities concerned and rely heavily on imported products," and urged "those responsible for this sector to speed up the implementation of agricultural plans and invest the country's wealth and lift the country from agrarian poverty and food security."

The many changes affected a number of security chiefs in the last term after the deterioration of the security situation in a number of provinces, but the security situation is still dire and experiencing the capital Baghdad and several provinces bombings and several terrorist incidents targeting civilians in those areas.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/48210/%D9%85%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D 9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-08-2015 at 01:22 PM.

USD / IQD 1,163 1,165 0 (0%) 08 May 2015 12:57

https://www.zawya.com/middle-east/countries/iraq/
    Last edited by pinkadonai1; 05-08-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Iraq Stock Exchange trading Announces 41 billion dinars in April

Long-Presse / Baghdad Iraq Stock Exchange, announced on Thursday, the participation of 72 companies in trading during the month of April, while confirming that the value of shares traded stood at 41 billion dinars at a rate of decline for the month of March was 3.4%.

The executive director of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Iraq Stock Exchange organized (22) trading session during the month of April 2015," noting that "the number of companies that have been shared in circulation during the month of April amounted to (72 ) between the Company of (95) listed company, while the number of shares traded (41) billion shares, valued at 41 billion dinars. "
    Taha added that the "market value in the month in April amounted to (8.935) trillion dinars," noting that "the market index (ISX60) closed at the end of the month of April on the (870.030) points, its decrease of (3.4%) compared to its value at the end of March amounting to (900.900). "

Taha said that "the number of shares bought by non-Iraqi was (2.313) billion shares worth (3.625) billion dinars, where carried out through (501) deal to buy the shares (25) joint-stock company," stressing that "the number of shares sold amounted to ( 3.011) billion shares worth (4.149) billion dinars were traded through (799) on the sale of shares (24) joint-stock company. "

He had organized the Iraq Stock Exchange (23) trading session during the month of March 2015 has been trading shares of (71) among the 89 listed company and the number of shares traded (81), while the value of shares traded stood at 62 billion dinars and the market value Market Capitalization stood at (9.146) trillion.

And it revealed the Iraqi Securities Commission on Monday (4 May 2015) their consent to request the inclusion of company shares to the ring (Zain Iraq) mobile phone for trading on the Iraq Stock Exchange 450 billion worth of shares.

https://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/48147/%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-41-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D9%8A