Hello Folks...

The amount of good news concerning the economic aspect as it concerns the dinar resurrection has been terrific to read... Thanks to all of the news hounds on this site that bring us what has been reported, while reading between the lines as it pertains to what is transpiring within this country of Iraq...

While I still believe that the involvement of the powers that be have in the unleashing of ISIS on Iraqi soil last year has everything to do with a well thought out deceptive plan... Implemented for various reasons in order to eventually bring forth a NEW Iraq... One that will have brought together 3 factions, Kurdish, Shiites, and Sunni's, via this manufactured enemy being defeated at some point... Nothing like being at war with a common enemy, and defeating them to bring people together... Despite their differences this is achieved in order to bring together a nation... This of course is not the first time that this has happened in history, and as long as war exists, it will not be the last...

But I question how this came to be, and my mind always goes back to following the money trail, and who ultimately controls currencies worldwide... While some believe Maliki has played an important part in all of this, I wonder if he has been either been used as a stooge, or a willing participant... This one man has been a leading role as the villain in all of this, and could have been taken out of the picture long ago had he REALLY served as one who was trying to foil the plans of those who desire to take over Iraq, and the resources this country possess's...

It is not any one country, but again the one's that control the monetary supply via central banks within just about every nation on God's planet... This is what is bringing about this one world order, and fulfilling the prophetic Word of God...

But in order to not allow it to look so glaringly obvious, diversionary tactics have to be used in order to conceal the truth in the matter.... Scripture points out that "the love of money is the root of all evil," and we see what it can do... Especially in a world that is controlled by a Satanic system... Christ Jesus did not declare to Pilate that "His kingdom is not of this world" just to pay him lip service... It was a fact then as it still is today...

And until the 7th trumpet of God blows, and the heavens rend, with the return of our Savior, this will still be the case... While our Lord Jesus did overcome the world from a spiritual standpoint, the job is still not entirely completed nearly 2,000 years later... In accordance to God's plan of salvation because frankly our Creator could destroy this world in its present state in a moment... But God is sticking to His plan, and the implementation of it on His sovereign watch...

Bribes, the promise of wealth, and power is something that most cannot resist... There will always be someone to fulfill the role needed to bring forth a desired outcome... But there have been many times when one has made a deal with the devil, or those who represent him, that have found themselves thrown under the proverbial bus once these individuals, or groups were no longer of use... God is love, while Lucifer is quite contrary to our Great Creator in character... But Satan has already been judged, and at the appointed time will be thrown into the lake of fire for destruction... But this is for another age, or point in time as Revelation chapter 20 points out...

So we have Abadi playing the role of the good guy in all of this.. He has been here in the US more than likely receiving instructions on what his next move will be... Believe me, he is not his own man, and neither is the leader of our country... Fear is also a useful tool as it pertains to ensuring one is compliant to the demands of their masters... I am quite sure there are leaders alive today, and those who have died that have been privy to things that they would never dare to even whisper of... Again spiritual principalities of darkness in high places is who the real enemy is... Mankind is only a pawn... Who we serve, whether understanding the Truth of all matters or not, again defines what type of fruit one bears... But again, the outcome may seem good in an outward appearance, but those who represent evil can appear as do-gooders as well...

So why is Prime Minister Abadi here this week?... Why has he waited until Iraq is in a dire situation (orchestrated IMHO)... We all know what needs to be done, and I am quite sure that most who are involved in the process of this monetary reform understand this as well... But again we must go back to scripture to understand WHO is ultimately the ONE that gives the go ahead for decisions made on His earth that will indeed have a impact that will reverberate within most countries... And even more importantly have an impact on those whom He has adopted as His children through the belief of His Son Jesus Christ...

If God knows every hair on one's head, than of course what makes any of us think that He cares nothing about what is going on in every country worldwide?.... He does not like many of the things that go on in our world, but being the ultimate JUDGE, God does allow for things to go on that He considers evil... Simply because we live in a very evil age as our Savior pointed out... Our Creator does use evil to punish evil... Simply because mankind has chosen a path that is contrary to the straight, and narrow that leads to our Great God, and the outcome that will ultimately come to pass in His good timing...

I have no idea who this individual is personally, but he brought up something that caught my attention, and I would like to share with you.. Some may have already read his comments, but maybe, just MAYBE, it could explain why Abadi is here in the US making the rounds with some very important, and influential people as it pertains to how our world is governed... Below are his comments...

KTFA:

ZOCHOWSKI » April 16th, 2015, 10:43 am MORNING ALL!!!

HAVE A LOT TO SAY HOWEVER WILL LIMIT MYSELF TO A FEW ITEMS OF CONSIDERATION/IMPORTANCE FOR THE SAKE OF CONVERSATION.... LOL LOL

CITIZENS OF IRAQ HAVE BEEN TALKED TO ABOUT THE 50 NOTE...
TURN IT IN BY 30TH OR AFTER THIS IT WILL HAVE NO VALUE.....

ARTICLES HAVE BEEN SAYING APRIL 30TH...........

CITIZENS OF IRAQ HAVE, TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, FOLLOW ANOTHER CALENDAR, ISLAMIC.............

WHY WOULD THEY CARE BOUT WESTERN WORLD DATES????

AS SUCH, WHY WOULD THE WESTERN WORLD FOLLOW ISLAMIC??????

HUMMMMMMMMMM............SQUIRREL???????????

ISLAMICALLY, JUMAMDA-II/30TH IS IN 4 DAYS...........

MID-YEAR IS NOW BEEN STARTED AND/OR IS STARTING,

IN SOME HEMISPHERES IT IS SPRING GOING INTO SUMMER...

IN OTHER HEMISPHERES IS SUMMER, GOING INTO FALL........

HAVE SOO MUCH MORE TO SAY........AND YET I STILL SEEM TO BE TALKING TO MYSELF...G/B M/Z

I'm back!.... So here is a link as it pertains to the conversion table of the Islamic calendar to our Gregorian calendar... https://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/index.php

Zochowski brings up some points that could have meaning as it pertains to the timing of this event... We shall see what transpires, and again whatever our Great Creator allows to occur...

The 30th of the current Islamic month falls on the 19th of April, which happens to also fall on the 1st day of the 3rd month of the lunar calendar... Here is the link for the lunar calendar... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

April 19th has also had some terrible events occur on this particular date within the last 100 years... Again a reminder of what Paul wrote to those in Ephesus within the letter Ephesians chapter 6 verses 12-19... There are principalities spiritual in nature that are promoting sinful behavior in order to enslave mankind to a system of belief that is anti-Christ...

A pagan world is emerging once again as the mystery of lawlessness brings to fruition a time that will be like no other time in our world's history... As the Lord Jesus Christ declared to those who are His, "come out of her my people" as is written in Revelation chapter 18 verse 4... A full description of who Babylon is, and what she stands promotes is contained in Revelation chapters 17, and 18... By the way, the dragon represents this system in every way... For Satan is Babylon, and has used it to cause the downfall of mankind time, and time again... Only God has not allowed for the dragon to bring this system to its fullest extent as of yet until our time...

The increase of knowledge, and technology has allowed for the promotion of sinful behavior, which Babylon represents in every way, and has been made easier for Satan to expose what is in the hearts of many... Which is why our world is in such a state of continued peril, and confusion... The beast that the woman, or Babylon rides represents mankind because of the inhabitants of this world's spiritually sinful state...

At some point in the future, the devil will grant his authority over to the man of sin, or beast that will be the leader that represents the fallen state of mankind... For those who do not have the Spirit of God through Christ Jesus, these will fall away, and believe the lie that will be propagated on his behalf by the false prophet that this beast, or man of sin is God as declared in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2...

As lawlessness grows more abominable in practice, so does the separation from God Almighty... This carnal state of mind only leads to a more beast like mentality, and will define those who are not saved by the blood of the Lamb of God... Hence the woman, or she who represents Babylon, (this confused, and destructive spiritual state) riding the beast, which represents a fallen mankind, or the nations... Satan will continue to deceive the nations of this world as this woman, until the appointed time when the beast, or Abaddon (meaning destroyer) is released from his spiritual prison that is referred to as the abyss of the bottomless pit within scripture... See Revelation chapter 9 for more detail, as well as chapters 13, and 17...

This fallen entity also called Apollyon in the Greek language, will inhabit a particular man, and make him more than a man... This man will be given Satan's authority, and will be worshiped as God by those who will willingly receive the mark on their forehead, or right hand that represents who he is... Why will the people's of the nations fall prey to this lie?... Simply because of the mystery of lawlessness, and the practice thereof of a Satanic system that is Babylon... Satan is the mother of harlots, and the father of lies...

For those who doubt, remember in Ezekiel chapter 28, the king of Tyre, which is another title Satan holds... As he is the king of merchandising, and declared as the cherub who has beauty, and abused it for evil purposes.. Read verses 11-19 for the rest of the story...

So lets see what April 19th 2015 brings... It falls on Sunday by the way... The beginning of the work week for Iraqi's, and with them being 7 to 10 hours ahead of us, we could see a change as early as Saturday night...

Again time will tell, and if it is allowed by our Loving Creator... Peace be with you all... May God bless you...

Popeye7