The Dinar Daily, Tuesday March 31, 2015 - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dinar Daily, Tuesday March 31, 2015

Re: The Dinar Daily, Tuesday March 31, 2015

Interior announces the liberation of all the presidential palaces in Tikrit
    Tue, March 31 / March 2015 12:41
    [Baghdad - where]

The Interior Ministry announced on Tuesday that security forces liberated all the presidential palaces in Tikrit from Daash terrorist gangs.

The spokesman said Interior Ministry spokesman Brigadier General Saad Maan in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "Champions of the Federal Police were able to edit all government complex building and maintaining security and other centers."

"The forces managed to free all the presidential palaces of Daash which number thirteen palace was also imposed to control the bridge science" .anthy https://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-11-2...-09-41-53.html

Interior announces the liberation of all the presidential palaces in Tikrit
    Tue, March 31 / March 2015 12:41
    [Baghdad - where]

The Interior Ministry announced on Tuesday that security forces liberated all the presidential palaces in Tikrit from Daash terrorist gangs.

The spokesman said Interior Ministry spokesman Brigadier General Saad Maan in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "Champions of the Federal Police were able to edit all government complex building and maintaining security and other centers."

"The forces managed to free all the presidential palaces of Daash which number thirteen palace was also imposed to control the bridge science" .anthy https://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-11-2...-09-41-53.html

Kurdistan Parliament Approve Oil and Gas Law Draft

Millet

March 31, 2015

The Kurdistan Parliament held a session on Tuesday to discuss and vote on several matters including the oil and gas law draft, KRG’s Minister for Parliament affairs, changing few members of parliament committees, Koya Governorate and compensating martyred and wounded victims of Feb 17 uprising.

During the session, the Kurdistan oil and gas law draft was read and the MPs approved the law.

According to one of the law section, a special budget from oil and gas income must be saved for future generations.

https://www.milletpress.com/english/e...il.php?id=1282
    Last edited by Romello; 03-31-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Parliamentary Finance outweigh the return of the stability of the dinar exchange within weeks

Publish economy on Monday, March 31 / March 2015 11:26
    Written by: dreams Jawad Hits: 101

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - the parliamentary finance committee, said that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, told her that the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar will return to normal in the coming weeks.

The record of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar decline over the past few days and arrived in 1270 per Danaraltar, while the Central Bank of Iraq depends to a fixed exchange rate to the dollar in 1166.

The committee member said Masood Haider's (IMN), "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq was informed that the financial decline of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate due to the speculative traders in the market, especially after the implementation of the central bank's actions, which included control fully the phenomenon of money laundering."

Masood added that "the central bank governor of Bank experts assured the committee that the dinar exchange rate against the dollar will return to normal in the coming weeks."

The government is seeking to compensate for the decline in the sale of oil prices in the international markets to pump more crude oil, due to the need for more cash to fund massive military campaign against Daash terrorist gangs.

https://center-imn.net/2/index.php/20...03-31-11-26-36

Kurdistan: an official holiday on the day of the occupation of Iraq!
    Dated: March 31, 2015

Erbil / Iraq News Network Sven Dzia spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government announced Tuesday disable official working in the region on 9 and April 15 Almqubl.oukal in a statement: "Under the laws of the Kurdistan Parliament for the regulation of public holidays and occasions, on April 9 is the anniversary of the ongoing occupation of Iraq in addition to the day of April 15, which marks the day (Jawarhmboya Sur) brothers Yezidis according eastern calendar, an official holiday in the region ".otkdm Dzia the" warmest and best wishes and congratulations to all citizens in Kurdistan and brotherhood Yezidis in Kurdistan and all over the world, and we wish that this will be Festival of calm and stability victory over terrorists year and return to their places. " https://aliraqnews.com/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D...9%D8%B1%D8%A7/

Foreign Minister calls on Iraq to reduce the exchange ambassadors and appreciation of the economic situation

Tue Mar 31 2015 8:40 p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) - - Baghdad called on Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Tuesday, the ambassadors of Iraq to reduce the exchange and appreciation of the economic situation of the country, while stressing the need for Iraqi sovereignty be a prominent feature in opening up to the world , stressed Iraq's desire to establish relations with all countries except Israel. Jaafari said in a speech during the fourth Iraqi ambassadors conference held today in Baghdad and I followed Alsumaria News, addressing Iraq ambassadors, "You reduce the exchange and appreciation of the economic situation of the country." He said al-Jaafari "The opening to the nations of the world should be meaningful and not improvised, and must Iraqi sovereignty be a prominent feature in the open," adding, "Iraq's desire to establish relations with all countries except Israel." The voice of the House of Representatives, in the (January 29, 2015) on the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion.

Read more: https://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile2014....#ixzz3VzJfh3gL

Parliamentary Finance hosts tomorrow Zebari and relationship managers and tax and customs to discuss the drop in the currency exchange rate

Tue Mar 31 2015 nine ten p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) Babylon parliamentary Finance Committee announced Tuesday, will host Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, and the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords and directors of the tax and customs tomorrow to discuss the causes of decline of the Iraqi currency exchange rate against the dollar. The committee member said Haitham al-Jubouri said in an interview Sumerian's News, "The parliamentary Finance Committee will host on Wednesday, Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank and the general managers of tax and customs." He Jubouri that "hosting come to discuss the reasons for the low Iraqi currency exchange rate against the dollar and the search for ways to address Thread. " It was an economic advisor to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced in (February 3, 2015), the high dollar prices in the Iraqi market bubble, as he emphasized that some of the imports are of futility.

Read more: https://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile2014....#axzz3VzJ91Fiz

Dr. Barham Saleh: It's time for the Iraqis to enjoy safe and prosperity

https://xendan.org/arabic/imgnews2/dc...am3032015b.jpg
    Khandan - said Dr. Barham Salih, said it was time for Iraqis to enjoy safe and prosperity.

Dr. Barham Salih, in an exclusive interview with the Iraqi satellite channel, he was interested in serious attention inhabitants and the situation in Iraq because of the faithful of the importance of the political situation in Baghdad, and its implications for the whole of Iraq, including the Kurdistan region.

The following is a transcript of the interview:

Q. After a long absence, Dr. Barham Salih, Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and former Prime Minister of the former province of Kurdistan, there is another post for Anthaddt which now has a free hand to put it in front of his name or not, in his own party, hello your doctor.

Dr. Barham Salih: Welcome, you Tkdmna Deputy General Secretary of the National Union of Kurdistan.

Q - Where are you now?

Dr. Barham Salih: I'm here in Erbil.

Q - What are you doing?

Dr. Barham Salih: I am busy with a range of cultural activities, educational and also political There is no doubt within the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan. Also interested in serious attention inhabitants and the Iraqi situation because I'm a believer of this situation is the importance of the political situation in Baghdad, and its implications for the whole of Iraq, including the Kurdistan region, we have worked in the past years together in Baghdad in order to build a political system that we wanted to be in peace and harmony with people and with its neighbors suffer a lot of what is happening in our country today and Mandjabh of great challenges and considered it politically, nationally and morally duty to work with my dear colleagues in the Iraqi political situation and also the political situation in the Kurdistan region in order to guide the ability of modest things to the right direction.

Q - in any capacity of a political candidate for several important positions to monitor .. .. We approach the media figures turned media turned political observers?

Dr. Barham Salih, I can not say I am a political observer, yes, I'm not in an official site, but I follow and work to influence the course of events and directing things way that I see fit.

Q. Everyone was expected to get official position

In any case, this life and this is the policy, but it is important that the human remains active and influential in the course of events so I hope my colleagues in the official sites in the Iraqi state, or in the Kurdistan region that they can succeed in their quest, and I'm from both sides that you are in my party or you're in my citizen or an actor in various civic activities I do are to be supportive of what I believe in a federal democratic Iraq, believes the Iraqis all Maysthakouna from a free and dignified life, 12 years after the overthrow of the former regime is time for the Iraqis to enjoy something which Toukahoa of safety and prosperity.

Q - We will talk about this much talk about the general situation in Iraq, but let's Narj a bit, waiting for many details about the Union for the future of the party, what now?

Dr. Barham Salih: Patriotic Union of Kurdistan important political faction has a history full of achievements and the struggle for democracy and liberation of Kurdistan and also the democratic struggle in the race. There is no doubt that the EU today is suffering from problems are not uncommon in the absence of historical our leader Mam Jalal, who Hubmthabh great historical figure Kurdish and Iraqi Undoubtedly, the spiritual father and leader of the historic Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) have repercussions on the Union put, we are colleagues in the leadership of the Union engaged fact re-Order Status Union, to Aastkhv sized problems existing but Union and strengthened and enhanced faction influential and important in the political decision of Kurdistan and Iraq, an important supreme national interest remains, in my view, again, a lot of parties exposed to the problems of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) is no exception of this case, to be optimistic and we are working to find solutions, because once again the Union, including possessed of an honorable history deserves to work hard for serious solutions to problems, but union problems also can not view them in isolation from the general political problems in the Kurdistan region, to forget that there is a major social, cultural and political changes in the Kurdistan region and perhaps in Iraq as a whole then surely can not be for us to We look forward to the future or to the role of an actor Union Olltnzimat other in the same composition and the same rhetoric and the same techniques, I'm more than 70 percent of the Kurdish community without the 30 year are young people of different expectations than previous generations deserve political arrangements and bodies and formations different from what we knew. Union force in this subject and any other party linked not only to uphold its history, but was also linked to its ability to innovate in its ability to put forward a vision of the future is looking forward to him the citizens of this province, in this area that is, Are we the biggest question in front of the Union Party Are we past achievements? Are we the party of former struggle or party looking to the future and project the future? The correct answer on the fate of the Union will lead to the report and the subject also is on the other parties, not only the Union.

Q - but the Union's probably more obvious to this conflict, you you mean the owner of this idea Aohma youth line so it was said that there is a conflict between the old guard in the Union and between the young generation represented by Barham Salih, this conflict now seems to still by or for the benefit ends in These stages or at this time as we speak, along with the old guard?

Dr. Barham Salih: I do not want that the simplest issue in this way I will also tighten what is happening in the Union put the historical our leader Mam Jalal and his absence from the scene because of a disease that pain by and wish him to recover, we have great benefits society and the Kurdish community change, Kurdish citizen different today than it was it 10 years ago, the party that wants to be the party of the future should adopt innovative and new structures and methods of projects.

Q - do you think you are able to read the new generation in Kurdistan ideas?

Dr. Barham Salih: God, I am a believer relying on youth and a believer, too, the numbers speak as I told you on statistical data that were available to me 70% of the Kurdish community are under 30 years old, memorable Hola different expectations than previous generations, and this is normal in all societies, I'll tell I repeat can not be for us to rely on past achievements Yes cherish those achievements are not uncommon, but the Kurdish community is looking and requires formations is able to provide such a benefit Union, as well as other parties claim to cause these benefits, van we were able to who it will not be losers opinion be winners, and look at the history of parties in the east or west in that subject, there is a historical parties major has not been able to respond to the stage and change benefits, look to the PLO, to see the Algerian Liberation Front, to see many, many historical parties, can not be invoked only pivot only to the past achievements, The future is scheduled.

Q - perhaps this talk makes me ask before you Maichea that Dr. Barham Salih probably split and founded a new party?

Dr. Barham Salih: Barham Salih did not bolt did not form a new party, I am working with my colleagues in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to solve problems.
    We are now going to talk seriously and debate within the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the section of this debate exists in the media, the nature of such union, and also how the Union decides his fate and how we finish the serious solutions will decide what to do, not only Barham, but many, many union cadres who are tired of this party and who They believe in the basic principles of the party, remind you Payam the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) the establishment and we were young motivated, Union attract thousands and thousands of new cadres and youth visions related to freedom and innovation and providing opportunities and equal opportunities for citizens, Vbakana party dynamically based on adherence to these principles, but the power evil that we are not serious to respond to changing societal benefits and aspirations of the people, the power will not benefit us.

Q - Do you wait years conference of the Union?

Dr. Barham Salih: certainly want the General Conference, the General Conference is the one who must settle things, but the General Conference must be achieved and will take place after the provision of a suitable ground, there are some problems in the current need to provide a suitable ground in order to be a legitimate conference invoke the opinion of members of the actors and the real Patriotic Union of Kurdistan not politicize directed towards contrary to the aspirations of the Union base and there is a big challenge ahead of us, in the past there was our leader Mam Jalal runs the daily affairs of the Union and with us and directs, in his absence, the ground must be available, and this land will be generated through a transitional reform measures to arrive at a general conference legit far from any Qemomh being imprisoned or went to the aspirations of our members.

There are some dilemmas exist, we want to solve those dilemmas because the EU administration and the decision of the Union is an important issue has repercussions on the situation in Kurdistan and its repercussions on the situation in Baghdad, our indulgences or problematic about how to make decisions and this is probably the essence of the problem in the EU today, We hope that expires lead to solutions to enhance the cohesion of the Union and activate and strengthen its role in national decision and the decision of the Iraqi Kurdistan ..

Q - We've always when we meet with you, Arak optimistic Dhoka, we always ask you about the future, talking absolute optimism, get out of your own optimistic, today I did not see this absolute optimism?

Dr. Barham Salih - we started in 2003, when I came to Baghdad and I met you and your friends and other colleagues, we were at the beginning of the nascent political process in Iraq, and we are optimistic and looking forward to Manradh be present democratic, free and honest in the Middle East, we look forward to that experience and we are in the crucifixion But I want to be always optimistic and is still optimistic because optimism is necessary in life but must also be realistic, after 12 years of overthrow the regime and those expectations, not only my expectations, expect the citizens in Basra predicted citizen in Samawah Uwe Sulaymaniyah Awarbel Okrkk Aoualemousel, did not materialize you must be honest with ourselves, we must be honest with our people, there is a state do not want a say pessimism, but there is a state of frustration among citizens, the situation should be better than where we are today, today we are faced with serious challenges, and we face the risk of "Daash" This is a great danger not only to the Iraqis, but on humanity, can not be let our optimism and leave our adherence to our right to life free and dignified, but also at the same time must be to Antjunb acknowledgment by abandonment, betrayal of our betrayal of the Iraqis as we promised a free and dignified life has not realized to this day.

Q. Dr. Barham Salih, what happened in your nomination for the presidency Will I still aspire to the post of president of the republic?

Dr. Barham Salih: First Acanutorvaad infallible President of the Republic, and deserves to support him so Aasay and work out, God willing, in this country service, in my opinion, this issue behind me, and the country's most important, as I said, There is no doubt that every person has the right to have ambition, you aspire to this site so that I could through some of the ideas that he has to serve this country, translation, but an event that happened as I said, once again, it is important that we support the national project and support our brothers and our colleagues in those locations because the country today are exposed to the campaign and serious challenges deserves our support not Keep personal Tsoratna or personal aspirations in this area.

Q - some of the names in front of you and I hope we know your relationship with them now, we start with Dr. Fuad Masum?

Dr. Barham Salih: Is the President of the Republic of Iraq and I have all the respect and appreciation.

Q - Mr. Rasool?

Dr. Barham Salih: My friend and colleague and brother, First Deputy Secretary General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

Q - Ms. Khan Hero?

Dr. Barham Salih: The wife of President Jalal Talabani, an old campaigner, and I respect her, we have differences, but the difference in the nation's mercy, but this should disturb Aaekr to respect us.

Q - Mr. Qubad Talabani?

Dr. Barham Salih: a young and promising work with me when I was representing the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), I wish him success in his work.

Q - Mr. Massoud Barzani?

Dr. Barham Salih: President of Kurdistan, personal and historical leader in this important country in Kurdistan.

Q - You are a personal friend of his?

Dr. Barham Salih: I imagine I have a personal relationship based on mutual respect, I respect him of my site, Crown opinion also, I can not disagree with him in his presence and perhaps this is one of the reasons for the relationship between us.

Q - What is the source of the rumors in recent days that there was a move of the National Union for the overthrow of Mr. Massoud Barzani?

Dr. Barham Salih: rumors baseless and unfounded, this topic is out of the question regarding the chairmanship of the region, has not been raised in any formal meeting or informal, to my knowledge, is now on we are busy and engaged the issue of defeat "Daash" and strengthen our forces that confront this danger, these rumors .

Q - Is there a struggle for the presidency of the region? What do you think the extension of the cycle again?

Dr. Barham Salih: fact did not raise this issue publicly, I'm in my opinion, the position away from the personalization, the region to the reforms structural need to entitlements looking forward to it citizens and system security to enhance the unity of the community here, Ptsouri that this issue will be discussed after a period of perhaps not long and there is a debate Di on this matter.

Q - I said earlier that there according to corrupt what I meant by that?

Dr. Barham Salih: I meant so corrupt system in which are a source of problems, not only in the region but in the whole of Iraq, and thankfully there is still a margin of freedom which can citizen or the media to talk about it, in the Kurdistan region there are important developments, and there are great achievements, and your presence today I came to Arbil and see this reconstruction and development, these achievements we cherish, but at the same time can not be for us to ignore the points of corruption, which is a nuisance and a source of concern and a source of disapproval from citizens, with achievements and with appreciation for Achievements there is a flaw in the administrative and governmental and economic system, the reservoirs for corruption need to seriously processors.

Q - I mean, you also talked about the smuggling, smuggling of illegal money in Kurdistan, ok you're part of the political system since 1991, and so far .. Where were you?

Dr. Barham Salih: I was in the sites are not uncommon, I was president of the provincial government in Sulaimaniya, you head to the provincial government consolidated in Erbil for two years may Tsata ask you a media early, said Barham Salih, had always been a reformer and honest program in its application to this reform program, this topic, this system of corruption in which permeated not only here but in many countries of the world, the big problem, and if due to political and historical to the government practical, you see that from the leaderboard in tackling corruption and counter it, and when I was in Baghdad, and the Chairman of the Economic Committee and the Integrity Commission and it is to me that I might bear witness, and I tried very hard in practice to be against corruption and not made available area in front of the corrupt.

Q - I was with you in the election campaign when the party needs to be movement Barham Salih and Activity Barham Salih, and have been created him a good political atmosphere, at least in Sulaymaniyah and the surrounding areas, you're talking to people about the opportunity in a fair and anti-corruption and succeeded in the Union and had a good voices in the piece Is it then the party needs you at a time of weakness and strength Ibadk at a time?

Dr. Barham Salih: This goes back to the party, in 2009, we were together and Holiness was honored to Sulaymaniyah and you relay the result fact at that moment, there was a big question, and there is considerable skepticism Union and its role in the government and its program and partisanship and dominate the party on the joints of the state, came to promising election reform program we adopted on the basis of weakening the role of the party in government and the empowerment of state citizens and equal opportunities and to otherwise, if it is due to the two years that I've been prime minister, I can say with confidence that I proceeded to implement many of these programs have failed in some of them, in the farewell speech when it expired Government, I have succeeded in these matters and we fail in these matters, because not that we can confront some of the strengths of the existing no doubt about it, The issue of reform is not an easy issue, but during that period promised by many of the reforms have succeeded in implementing some of them, but I be honest with myself and with people , we do not succeed in some of them, this Mantmanah the current government and, God willing they will succeed in that, and I am one of those who call them on it.

Q - I mean, this talk about the beautiful state citizen or provide an opportunity for citizens and reducing or weakening the role of the party, when we apply this to the fact on the contrary, now is still a monopoly of power major parties present.

Dr. Barham Salih: First, when you are in power, for example, a very simple issue, the issue of appointments made on the issue of appointments on the basis of competition and rivalry between citizens regardless Altzer from any partisan endorsement, do not say one hundred percent we have succeeded in that, but certainly more than 80% succeeded in So, this was something unprecedented, the issue of the fellowship is far from the dominance or interference partisan, market issue, at least in some areas we were able to keep related party companies, to Aacol absolutely But life conflict and you are facing these issues and the strengths that are not Baldaifah devotee in a lot of these sites has not been easy, God willing, the citizens of the Kurdistan region who have dealt with Barham Saleh and his government and his performance saw that he was sincere in the implementation of those promises, succeeded in some of them, but certainly did not work in another department them and also you're up to date practical in Baghdad willing God you are sincere in I was doing succeeded in section did succeed in another department.

Q - this on a personal level I'm asking the general level is still two major parties are dominant?

Dr. Barham Salih: the last election produced a new political map for the first time since the year 1991 1992 formed when the government formed a broadly representative government entered the MDC that opposed entered bipartisan Islamists into the government, what you talk him about the dominance of the two parties to the extent of what he knew, and the income of the other parties , movement of change today, Minister of Finance and Minister of Peshmerga important joints in the state, but the two parties have their own history, a history, Hmaan bipartisan bipartisan historic, bipartisan Leaderboard to process the struggle of the Kurdish situation, and their Almaazin and supporters just are not, issue of the dominance of the two parties on the political and government situations Kurdish did not come from a vacuum but the date is known, what happened during the last elections, the opposition parties came strongly to not marginal to the new political map and this is what a gentleman, there is a change Mojtma can not be bipartisan and others can Ertkazhoa only on past achievements and glories of the past, people want free and dignified life They want the security of electricity want want Alasagrar want to tackle corruption and they want justice, check this Welcome, if it does not achieve that taking revenge from you in the elections, and the beauty of this democratic process and electoral.

Q - Are Rated Tatina to the weight of each party of the main parties at least. Start Bhzpk?

Dr. Barham Salih: There is something of a recovery in terms of the political reality in Kurdistan, for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), was subjected to a lot of the Union, among the problems, to split the movement of change, and also the absence of President Mam Jalal but his fans.

Q - How do the rest of the parties do you evaluate?

Dr. Barham Salih: all of these parties, each party with his happy, do not want a say because it may be an opinion temperamental or personal opinion, better to read floury polls to stand up on the fact that the weights of the parties, each party says that the good and modes but looked citizens today, want a government unified want a unified force Peshmerga want institutionalized system away from partisanship, but rather on the basis of the State of the citizen these aspirations exist and we have maybe two years or more for the upcoming elections

Q - Are there any efforts to bring the views between you and change at least before the election?

Dr. Barham Salih: efforts are still ongoing, the leaders of the MDC were historical leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) means that happened and pain us was a painful blow but not easy, that the opinion of the title of this phase of re-Kurdish house in order and normalization of the situation between the change and the Union to the ranges and a wide range of cooperation and perhaps even Also looking forward to him many of the citizens of the region through integration and cooperation between the two parties is important to rearrange the conditions of the Kurdish House, the situation in Sulaimaniya this situation in those areas this convulsive situation that prevailed between Altgeyer Patriotic Union of Kurdistan was the factor of concern and factor weakening the overall political things Kurdish.

Q - Dr. Barham This means cramping in Sulaymaniyah and also cramping between Sulaimaniyah and Arbil, as they say, there are no power unified Peshmerga in your killing regionally, near Arbil Peshmerga Arbil areas, near Sulaimaniya Peshmerga Sulaymaniyah areas Thus, in light of the severe danger There is no such intention to make important concessions for example?

Kurdish citizen will not accept this situation to continue, because the citizens of Kurdish Peshmerga looks Kurdistan Peshmerga be standardized and unified security system under the command of the government and under the command of legitimate institutions.

Q - Dr. Barham, move a lot about the Kurdish leaders that Iraq after "Daash" would not be as it was before, "Daash"?

Dr. Barham Salih: imagine that this approach not only put Cardh leaders, but asking all Iraqis loyal follower of the situation, we must recognize that "Daash" also captures the disaster posed by the threat posed, also a defining moment in the history of this country and we must to Anmar by passage valued, and we must understand the lessons of which, with great regret, "the Daash" came at a moment of historic articulated collapsed security system or exposed to a large crack, the political situation was in great danger, but in the aspect must acknowledge that he was there in spite of these challenges large accumulation of problems was there there was a unit unprecedented among Iraqis in the face of this organization, fatwa Samaha great religious authority, Mr. Sistani was important in order to rally the people to face this threat and the emphasis on national duty with respect in the face of this great danger, but let's be realistic Also, since the toppling of the former regime and to this day we are dealing with al-Qaida with al-Zarqawi, with the so-called rebellion in the western and northern areas, and so forth, and we finished the "Daash," I say that we are loyal to this country, we have to be unsure of the fact that time, we will be able "Daash" There is no doubt I will be militarily defeat "Daash" Thanks to the good people of the people of this country from various Iraqi forces from the crowd of clans and the other from the Peshmerga.

Q - Will Roll "Daash" in Iraq?

Dr. Barham Salih will be militarily defeated, but this is the most important issue in my opinion if we do not address the substantive reasons that led to the emergence of "Daash" or the environment in which embraced "Daash" and led to the emergence of "Daash" We are going back years from now or after a period of now, We will deal with the son of "Daash," Enough of this country this cycle of these extremist organizations and these big crises that we are experiencing, I'd say that "Daash" represents the result to some extent of the defect in the political system, a structural flaw in the security system, imbalance in the economic and financial situation in the country and reservoirs corruption and disorder in an environment in the region and regional and international conflicts that use these things against this experiment in Iraq, why, what is in Syria and its repercussions on the situation in Iraq, we must address these objective reasons in order not to have to deal again with "Daash" new or Transfiguration of new to this extremist organizations, to prevent them from reducing the cultural system and specifically the religious system in the country that offer fatwas and to other matters of Hola extremist murderers criminals to justify killing people and innocents in the name of Islam and the destruction of our monuments, Hola not risk only on humanitarian and Alaraceyen but their danger on human memory and history, the fact that these serious this serious challenge phenomenon requires us we are all Kurds, Arabs Shiites, Sunnis and countries active in the region stand at this phenomenon, and now I'll tell search in the real causes and treatment in order to Whitaker "Daash" so Unending country to is us which of after challenge Challenge .

Q - Iraqi observer of the event and if the Iraqi politicians surprised that there is an incubator for "Daash", now everyone is against "Daash because" exposed "Daash" But at the moment there was a kind of incompatibility with the government where this problem?

Certainly it was a bit of a surprise was it something of revenge, that you are a contemporary explicitly Aanssa those difficult moments, Mr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari called me with many of the country's leaders to his home after 3 days of the fall of Mosul to Baghdad, Baghdad was about to fall, the security situation is serious and the shock was great, and equitable to that moment cohesion leaders felt threatened, and the importance of the victory and save this country than these criminals, killers, but can not pass it unnoticed.
    This is not an issue leaders love each other or hate each other, but the country can not be going through so after 12 years of this new organization must recognize the existence of a structural defect in which, I am, I say to you quite frankly, either to the Constitution, which we accepted ourselves arbiter in this country and distribution powers and authority and resources, as non-viable constitution or the interpretations varied around him, God willing, after defeating "Daash" We need a serious national dialogue in depth away from the composition of the government, the government of course, a key hub usually dialogues begin with discussions of forming a government, Iraq, said God willing, after defeating "Daash" I want to emphasize it because the defeat "Daash" militarily and edit those areas is the responsibility of all of us and I want to emphasize, that "Daash" a danger to everyone on the Kurdistan Mosul, Baghdad, on the South West region as a whole But God after defeating "Daash" must save this country, and loyal to this country must finish the table dialogue we address the what happened and why and how to avoid what happened, certainly would say that this dialogue should be in the rear address where all the basic issues might be a conference new constitutionally, I am talking Kbarham person Iraqi I'd say the current constitution is very beautiful and the vocabulary and the very beautiful aspirations and I was involved in the drafting of the Constitution, but to see the practical experience of either the Constitution is unenforceable or that Kurdish interpretation of this Constitution and the true expression Shiite interpretation of Sunni interpretation differently, either to agree on a uniform interpretation and finish of the problems or say that this is viable constitution is up for genuine dialogue because the political system in the country where a bug in it now accumulated frequent Majth for "Daash" problems and the likes of "Daash" The benefit from them, the country needs to word that is used too much an issue of national reconciliation, with all the reverence and appreciation for this beautiful floor and the Arabic language is full of beautiful vocabulary, I lived in Baghdad and worked in Baghdad and I deal prevent this topic, Iraqi politicians have no problem dealing Profile and reconciliation among them, always present with some truth, but there is a real variation on the future of this country about how to divide power how to divide salaries.

Q - What do you think the agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region?

Dr. Barham Salih: I'm with the agreement, a good agreement for Baghdad good for Iraq is good for the Kurdistan region, good for both parties, and the truth of the Kurdistan Bbhajh for the application of this Agreement, as well as the federal government, because Iraq is now in light of the low oil prices need to expand its oil exports, in Kurdistan, we have a crisis we wish that do not convert this political crisis to is us today and we hope bypassed because cutting salaries and in particular the Peshmerga, particularly in these circumstances, you are in Kurdistan and sees more than a million and a half to two million displaced people present in the Kurdistan region, there are political differences but cut salaries and also prevent the required supplies for the Peshmerga in respect of salaries , I mean, in my opinion, the issue hit the national project in the heart need to processors, oil agreement last a very important step.

Q - It is clear that there are insights beyond what was happening before?

Dr. Barham Salih: God willing, I am optimistic, Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, was present here some time ago at the junction of Sulaymaniyah in the American University of Sulaymaniyah and also Mr. Prime Minister Alaqlm brother Barzani also stated the need to abide by the agreement, and perhaps in the next few days will head a delegation to Baghdad .

Sunni situation in Iraq and what is needed to deal with it and how to involve the Sunnis in the Iraqi political decision is important, but the involvement must be based on real commitments Balddvaa about this political project.

Q - the imbalance in the Sunni government or Shia or Kurd?

Dr. Barham Salih: I'm in my opinion imbalance compound the fact, for example, that the new political situation, in such as Iraq's multi-country sects and nationalities can not be built this country on the structure ignores the other ingredients, and a matter of fact over the past 12 years, there is an accumulation of problems led us to what is where we are, "Daash" represents the biggest problem for the year than it is for others, but does that Iraq's Shiites in the past 12 benefited and Tmknuamma Knua look forward to him from a free and dignified life, certainly not, the son of Samawah Why be in Mosul.

Q - What do you think the popular crowd?

Dr. Barham Salih: fatwa Sistani was important in the pivotal moment and I was in Baghdad, as I told you, otherwise the fatwa was probably Baghdad had fallen and lawful "Daash" Baghdad, Mr. al-Sistani and fairer for the history of his fatwa clear and also in the repeated statements of the representative of reference, it was clear that This national project is far from sectarianism and calling for the arming of tribes and so on.
    The basis of the security system from the face of a theoretical that folks Anbar are forbid to defend Anbar folks Sulaymaniyah and Samawah and I love Samawah, because my father was in exile in Samawah and always remember Samawah, this does not mean that the people of Sulaymaniyah or folks Arbil to not become supporters of the effort required for the Liberation of Mosul or national system Iraqi But it must be the basis for the people of the areas that Atbarua should heed edit their areas process, the reality of Iraq, so it is necessary to build a new security system, yes, we will need a national security system with certainty, but at the same time, the foundation must be sons areas are defending their areas and Adhron "Daash" , the previous system was deficient in this area were not able to do so.
    source
    https://translate.googleusercontent.c...YJpzcWEk36YBDQ

Representative financial stability the dinar return likely weeks

https://www.kululiraq.com/wp-content/...5062-thumb.jpg

March 31, 2015

Baghdad/sourcing Centre for the Iraqi media network (IMN)-Parliamentary Finance Committee said that the Governor of the Iraqi Central Bank informed her that the dinar against the States return to normal in the coming weeks.
    And record the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar declined over the past several days and reached 1,270 dinarsAPer dollar, while the Central Bank fixed exchange rate by 1166 per dollar.
    The Committee Member said Masood departure for (IMN), "the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq reported that Iraqi dinar exchange rate due to speculations of traders in the market, especially after the Central Bank's actions, which included full control on the phenomenon of money laundering".
    Masood added that "experts and Central Bank Governor assured the Committee that the dinar exchange rate against the dollar would return to normal in the next few weeks."
    The Government sought to compensate for falling oil prices on world markets to pump more crude, because it needs more liquidity to finance massive military campaign against the terrorist bands daash.

https://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...03-31-11-26-36

Head of the Legal Committee receives members of the International Committee of the Red Cross

Deputy Chairman of the Legal Committee Mahmoud Hassan received on Tuesday, 31.03.2015, members of the International Committee of the Red Cross who visited the Commission. The delegation at the invitation of the President of the Commission in the presence of high-level research seminar Siqimha the Red Cross in cooperation with the Supreme Judicial Council in the judicial Development Institute on Thursday, 04.30.2015, on the Iraqi criminal law. As the members of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) offer the possibility of joint cooperation with the Parliamentary Legal Committee for the implementation of international conventions relating to international humanitarian law and human rights law. He praised the visiting delegation at the conference held by the Legal Committee on Civil Rights in unstable areas, stressing that the Red Cross for his efforts to seek approval from Iraq on the Additional Protocol II. Turn MP Mahmoud Hassan Committee welcomed the invitation, stressing his commitment to attend the seminar, expressing support for the possibility of joint cooperation between the Legal Committee and them to get to achieve their common goals, which are in the interest of Iraq. SOURCE
    https://parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=36509&AlwType=Pre