Will We See It?... 28th of March Through the 31st...

Thread: Will We See It?... 28th of March Through the 31st...

Will We See It?... 28th of March Through the 31st...

Hello Folks...

Well, I have something I would like to share with you... It entails a movie that I viewed almost two years ago... While containing some material that Hollywood seems bound, and determine to place in most movies that are rated PG13, and R, it proved to be quite entertaining, as well as intriguing at the same time...

Several years back I was introduced to Pastor Joel Schimmel within a Christian documentary... Joel's ministry is entitled "Good Fight Ministries," and a part of his ministry entails pointing out messages, whether hidden, or quite blatant within some films or secular music... After viewing some of his material on Youtube, and DVD, I decided it would be wise to pay closer attention to certain movies to see if their could be something that is being conveyed that most who would view the same movie would pay no attention to... Its funny, because I find myself now watching films, and looking for what may be a underlying date, message being sent forth for those who the message is meant for...

Now not all movies contain esoteric meanings, or messages, but to say that such things do not exist, without actually looking into it would not be intellectually honest... There is ample evidence of Satanic influence within film, and the devil is probably the world's greatest actor, or actress.. Depending on which role he would prefer to fulfill at any given time... Depends on the audience, and how Satan wants to influence...

Lets face it, the advent of films, in a very evil age, has been a very beneficial vehicle for Satan to propagate hedonistic behavior throughout the world... He understands that if individuals adopt sinful behavior as a way of life, the more the serpent is able to control those who, whether unwittingly, or not, think as it pertains to decisions made in ones life... One is either listening to God through His Spirit, or to the devil... Again, whether one chooses to believe in the spiritual realm is irrelevant... And these mostly unseen entities are the ones who are ultimately in control... God having dominion over all that exists of course...

So with that being said, I brought this movie up to BGG several years ago, and declared to him that there is something being conveyed within it that has something to do with what will happen within our society financially, as well as ultimately in other areas... But lets focus on the financial aspect of it shall we?...

The number 7 is brought to the forefront during the first few minutes of "Now You See Me." .. This film came out on May 31st 2013... So I had originally thought that our event was due to happen in March of 2014... But of course it did not... So here we are in 2015, and in the month of March... Nearly 2 years after this film was released in the US...

I have made no bones about it as it concerns this monetary reform event!... I believe there has always been a plan, and a date, or certain dates in mind as it pertains to it finally coming to fruition... God ultimately being in control of course.. As we all have, I had always hoped it would have come sooner, but God has allowed for this period of time to elapse for several reasons IMHO...

Ultimately to fulfill His prophetic plan, but to also allow for many to become involved in what will prove to financially rewarding for those who have invested.. It has also been a time where many have drawn near to Him, and have recommitted their lives to serving our Great Creator... Time will tell if it was for the right reasons, as well as, whether each of us will remain faithful on HIS terms, as the process of this takes place, and the instant wealth it will bring.. Yes, it will be a very huge TEST for many a believer in Jesus Christ... Are we to rely on His Spirit, or are we going to allow for the flesh to supersede our reliance upon our Eternal God?... The flesh perishes, and is weak in the overall scheme of things... WE have to be extremely mindful of falling away, and developing sinful behavior because of feeling at ease from a financial perspective...

I viewed this film again the other night, and figured out that I may have misunderstood something after I had originally viewed it, while trying to interpret the hidden message it was sending... One will only have to actually view the first hour, or so of the film to see what I am talking about...

Making one thing clear though, I could be totally wrong about this... But then again maybe not as it pertains to this esoteric message that "Now You See Me" was trying to send... This next week will certainly tell...

So, the number 7 is brought to light in the first few moments of this film... Each of the magicians are given a card that has the date of March 29th, an address where a meeting was to take place at 4:44 pm in New York City... Since the film was released on May 31st 2013 here in the US, what could have been part of the message being conveyed was that the meeting would take place in the year 2014 on March the 29th.... It never did give a year, so I automatically, and originally assumed that it was 2013 on March 29th that this meeting had taken place... Which is why I assumed that this currency reformation could occur in March of 2014...

So lets surmise the meeting took place on March 29th of 2014 at 4:44 PM in New York City... After this meeting, a year later these 4 individuals were performing live in Las Vegas, NV... Lets just say it was to be March 29th of 2015 since the film declared that it was a year later... What took place during the performance was interesting to say the least... The audience wound up leaving rich as a bank was supposedly, magically robbed before their very eyes...

Fast forward to the following day within the film, and these 4 people are being interrogated for robbing this French bank from Las Vegas, NV... This occurs, supposedly on March the 30th... The FBI, and Interpol are brought up to speed by Morgan Freeman on how this heist was pulled off...

While in the fabricated vault Morgan Freeman stands next to several safety deposit boxes, and several numbers are shined upon by light.. I found it odd that the numbers would begin with zero first of all.. One of the numbers was 0328, and the last number that stood out was 0331... The zero's may have been used to convey dates to look for... 0328 meaning 03/28, and 0331 meaning 03/31...

There next performance occurs in New Orleans it seems on either March 30th, or 31st.... Again the audience of this particular performance are blessed with more funds within their bank accounts.. Funds owed them as they had been cheated by the one who was sponsoring these 4 magicians... Little did this very wealthy man know, a role played by Micheal Caine, he was getting payback for having taken advantage of others who had placed trust in the companies he owned...

Anyway, the 28th through the 31st of March begins on Saturday... I do not know if anything is going to actually occur on these dates, but again this movie got my attention as it seemed to be more than just your ordinary movie... Here is the link to it in case you have some time to view it... There is more that I thought this film was conveying as well.. With these 4 magicians being referred to as the "four horseman." ... Scripture of course points out that the 4 horseman of the apocalypse were to bring death, and destruction in their wake as indicated in Revelation chapter 6...

And again going back to some of my earlier posts as it pertained to 322, and the current month, and year we now recognize as March of 2015... Seven years from this month and year will of course bring us to March of 2022, or 3/22... Did this movie send also send a message that indicated that 7 years from now America would be exposed to the plagues that the 4 horseman would bring as Revelation chapter 6 points out?...

We live in a world that is changing rapidly due to technological advancement... It is a world that is also becoming more, and more hedonistic, and godless.. Sin has always had consequences... God may not send punishment right away, but in His due time nations have been dealt with according to their sinful behavior... Are we in the latter years, or even more specifically 7 years before the United States experiences peril unlike any other time in our history?...

What I also found interesting was the 5 cities that were pointed out within this film... Los Angeles, Chicago, Las Vegas, New Orleans, and New York City... Again I do not know for certain anything... My interest in this film was almost as if I have been compelled to view it so as to ascertain something, or various things that could be relevant to the future... WE shall see, and time will tell of course...

The one thing we can rely upon, should do so, is our Heavenly Father, and Savior Jesus Christ... For His Word, or scripture is Truth... And we can certainly rely upon it more so than any other source of understanding as it pertains to our existence upon God's earth... Our Creator gives us the opportunity to read it, and learn from HIM as His Spirit guides us to greater understanding of Who He is, and what He expects from His creation as it pertains to our behavior on this earth... It also contains warnings concerning what will certainly come to pass in a mostly unrepentant world...

But there is also hope for those who have lived, are alive at this time, and will live... God has a plan of salvation for all of mankind... He is looking for those who will truly seek Him in accordance to His will, and not the will of man, or other spiritual entities in a world filled with confusion, deception, or better yet Babylon... Again it is choices that we make that will determine our response to what lies ahead... Let us be "wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves."...

For the ultimate hope for mankind is not of ourselves, or any other entity... There is no peace without God, and His Way being practiced upon His earth... While many may declare "peace, and safety" apart from God in 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 verses 1-8 God instructs us to be spiritually sober, and not be caught off guard... Because destruction will come in a moment... Whether one is spiritually prepared for this has everything to do with ones relationship with our Savior, and God...

God bless, and lets see what the week brings shall we...

Popeye7

Oh, I almost forgot.. Here is the link to that film "Now You See Me."... https://megashare.sc/full_watch.php?id=TmpjM05BPT0
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-29-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Re: Will We See It?... 28th of March Through the 31st...

Hello, and Good Early Morning...

Hope all is well?.. Would like to add one more observation to this, as I had remembered a detail given within the film... If their performance was on the 29th of March 2015, during their performance in Las Vegas they mentioned the time 11:50 PM at about the 20 minute mark of the film... This was just before they had "magically" transferred the French man from Vegas to Paris, France, and the bank he used, and was to supposedly rob...

Don't know if that means anything pertaining to our anticipated event, but I figured I would bring it up never the less...

We shall see what occurs, and again we are on God's time piece... Have a wonderful day, and God bless to all...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-29-2015 at 12:28 PM.