Barney Miller Show... How Many Times Did You View This Particular Episode?...

Thread: Barney Miller Show... How Many Times Did You View This Particular Episode?...

Barney Miller Show... How Many Times Did You View This Particular Episode?...

Hello Folks...

Even back in the 1980's the "powers that be" were on a campaign to discredit those who discovered what was truly going on within our world, and even what the Word of God declared long ago would transpire in our day, and age...

What is curious on a personal level is how many who believe in Christ Jesus, and espouse their belief in the Word of God, who also find it hard to believe such conspiracies exist... Even while God's Word emphatically states that the devil is the greatest deceiver, and manipulator of all time...

I look at it this way... Why would this subject even be brought up on a comedy sitcom if there was not a concern about the conspiracy of a New World Order being made public... But fast forward 30 plus years since this episode was first made available for public viewing, and we see more, and more information coming out about these things... People are beginning to see that there is a lot of truth, and that the elections really are not making any difference in the overall scheme of things...

But the truth of the matter is God is giving us an opportunity to "prepare," but not stop that which is going to come to pass as His prophetic Word points out... And what I find rather interesting, and telling as well is that those who are funding, and are bringing about this One World Government, no longer care about the information being propagated more, and more by various sources... Why?.. Because it is at a point to where it will not be stopped, and these individuals are at a point where they are very comfortable with their position as it pertains to unleashing "chaos" in order to bring about the predetermined solution...

God is the only reason why this diabolical scheme has not come to pass to its fullest extent... It will occur in accordance to His perfect judgment, and on God's timetable... NO ONE, including the spiritual entities that represent darkness, can change that fact as scripture points out...

But as sin continues to be increase in practice, and not be repented of, this earth that is God's will indeed suffer the consequences of unbridled lust, and desires that are contrary to God's sovereign will...

Our Creator is giving us an opportunity to see what is transpiring, and begin preparation on a spiritual level, what will certainly come to pass... Many saints will be tested even unto death in the flesh... But know this... Those whose names are written in the Lambs Book of Life will indeed have the promise of God through His Son Jesus Christ of eternal life... So it will not matter whether our lives are lost as it pertains to the flesh... For the Spirit of God, and those who possess Him in them will not be forsaken... For He is our strength, and our encouragement even during the most perilous of times...

I was reminded while reading Hebrews chapter 3 verses 12-19 that obedience to God is essential is our walk with Him.. It indeed shows our love, and faith in Him in Him... For if wickedness, or rebellion against God's commandments defines who a person is, then that individual will automatically become an enemy to God... Again it is a spiritual battle, and it begins within us... And the realization that we need the Spirit of God in us, while in this physical state, is essential for us to understand... For we cannot do battle against the principalities of spiritual darkness with the flesh...

Which is why I truly believe that our Creator, and Savior is giving us an opportunity to prepare during this time He will give us, and through the blessing of this investment, to draw near to Him in order to be fully equipped with the armor that He provides us with His Holy Spirit...

Let us use this time wisely, and remember that all things will, and must be fulfilled before the triumphant return of our Savior, and God... Let us continue to encourage one another, and not forsake the prophecies that God's Word declares... For His Word will come to pass, and the failure of mankind will once again be saved by His Creator...

Here is a quote from David Rockefeller within a book of his memoirs...
    “Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    -David Rockefeller, “Memoirs of David Rockefeller” p.405

Here is the link for the clip from this Barney Miller episode that premiered back in 1981... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv6w_ys5sJo

Have a great day, and remember that we are to stay spiritual sober in a world that is, for the most part, drunk with the deception of Babylon, or Satan's manipulative devises...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-15-2015 at 04:37 AM.