Well, Do Ya Feel Lucky? Well, Do Ya?... 7....

Thread: Well, Do Ya Feel Lucky? Well, Do Ya?... 7....

Well, Do Ya Feel Lucky? Well, Do Ya?... 7....

Good Morning, or Afternoon to all you fine folks in Dinarland USA, and abroad... Well, I cannot let go of this mysterious message given by Christine L. on January 15th of last year as to trying to figure out what she was trying to convey as it concerns a certain date to look for... Come on!.. I mean who speaks of numerology while addressing the National Press Club about the state of the world's economy?...

So was there a date that they had in mind before all of this was to transpire as it has?... Absolutely IMHO!... The orchestration of all of this has been quite interesting, and revealing in that it shows that those who are behind the curtain are the ones calling the shots in our world... The individuals who are seen by the public are acting on this giant world stage, and doing the bidding of those who reward them... Yet, they too are being used to fulfill a purpose, and goals that are being met with every day that passes... But ultimately as our Lord God Almighty allows for them to do so...

So with that being said, as we near the end of this ride, and as the news out of Iraq has been conveying this to be so, it makes it easier to discern Christine L.'s message... Sort of like biblical prophecy!... At the time the prophecies were given, the prophets who were inspired to write the Word of God did not necessarily understand what was being revealed to them.. Simply because it was not the time to do so... And God told individuals such as Daniel, and John this very thing... It was not time, or "the end is not yet," God would declare to these fine men... But as we near the end of the age before our Messiah's return (which I believe still to be another 25 years or the year 2040.. But that is for another time) we see the signs around us that are showing we are drawing nearer to this event...

Technology, and the continued failing of mankind's moral state to the point of as it was during the time of Noah, are a portion of the signs that would indicate we are within the time frame... When God had to punish the world via the flood, because the state of mankind was continually practicing, and dwelling on evil save Noah.. As it was prophesied to be as such by our Savior, and God during His address to the apostles, and us as declared in Matthew chapter 24... He should know of course, for Jesus is the Word of God...

But while the importance of Jesus Christ's return is of far more significance to mankind than this currency event, we see the end is near never the less by the news coming out of this nation called Iraq... Thus making it easier to possibly discern the message Christine L. was trying to sending via her press conference over a year ago...

i have been noticing a patter of 7's during this time beginning at the date 12/25/2014... Remember that day there was a much touted meeting that took place with parliament.. But then we heard nothing for another 14 days... 14 is of course 7 two times...

Before I continue here is the video in case you would want to review what you are reading as it pertains to trying to discern the IMF head's message... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0 .... Here is the lunar, and Gregorian conversion calendar as well for your convenience... http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

Christine L., in her address, declares the number 7 seven times from the time she tells the National Press Club it had been 100 years since the first world war, to the part of her speech that she mentions the G7, and G20... She either uses numbers that can be compressed that add up to 7, or the number itself... She uses the number 70, then tells her audience to drop the 0, so that is a clue as to what number to focus upon... And that dropping the 0's within this portion of her speech was important so as to come to conclude the proper date, or dates she was pointing towards...

She declared 25 twice when declaring it had been 25 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall... This was odd, but it could have been she was trying to give a clue as to what day to begin the 49 day count from...

Remember folks the "big" meeting that took place on the 25th of December as it pertained to the Iraqi government... If we started the count from that point, we would still fall into the lunar calendar year 2014 49 days later... Remember that the lunar new year for 2015 does not take place until the 18th of February...

It seems that since the 25th of December, Thursday's have been filled with lots of progress being made according to the news... At least it has been reported to have occurred at that time... As we recall last Thursday in Iraq parliament passed the budget... Very important event of course, but the budget has not yet been signed (or at least the public has not been told this of yet) by the president of Iraq, and released on the gazette to make it official... Now last Thursday was 35 days from the 25th of December 2014... And 35 is 7 five times...

Today 2/5/2015 is another example of where a tremendous amount of great news has been released to the public... The lifting of a ten year curfew within Iraq, the facta law being enacted, and the training of banking personnel as it concerns the handling of currency ect... The point being it has been another 7 days since the 25th of December... This would bring us to 42 days after this date... 42 being 7 six times...

Next Thursday will be 49 days, and interesting enough the day after will be 15 days since parliament passed the budget... I believe it to be the deadline for the President of Iraq to sign it, and make it law... Which brings me to another twist in all of this...

It has been puzzling to me that Christine L. began her run down of history utilizing the 100 year anniversary since the beginning of World War One.... But if I am right about how this is being orchestrated beginning from the 25th of December, and a 49 day period having to be added after this date, it will bring us to 2/12/2015...

But what if 49 days is not the end?... Maybe it is as it pertains to everything being done, which makes it possible for this event we await for to come to fruition... But if we drop the 0's in 100 year statement made by Christine L., and add this 1 to the 49 day period, it would of course give us 50 days... This would place us at February 13th, 2015, or Friday the 13th... Within the lunar calendar this date would be 12/25/2014...

There is the 25 again, and could be the very reason why Christine L. declared the number 25 twice... For a dual purpose... Not only would the countdown of 50 days begin on the 25th of December 2014 in accordance to the Gregorian calendar, but would also end on the 25th on the lunar calendar.. Same month, day, and year... 12/25/2014... Which again is why she mentioned the lunar calendar year in her speech... As this event would transpire on 2014, but within the lunar calendar year...

Ironically, this 50 day period has biblical meaning as well... The number 50, within scripture, means freedom, or release... A 50 year time frame when when land, titles, and liberation for slaves was granted... Of course we are talking a 50 day period, instead of years, yet with the symbolism of it all, and how this all has played out since the 25th of December, one cannot help but at least wonder... Here is a Wikipedia post addressing the Jubilee year in accordance to the bible... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_%28biblical%29

So will next Friday, 2/13/2015 (when compressed 2+1+3+2+0+1+5=14... 14 is 7 two times), be the time when Iraq is officially released from its physical bondage?... Friday is also the Muslim holy day as well... What a celebration that will be within their mosques if this indeed come to fruition in the fashion I attempted to explain within this post...

Time will tell friends if this umpteenth attempt by moi in trying to discern Christine L.'s hidden message is accurate this time... Or at least partially correct... Which reminds me of something the IMF head declared at the end of her message which may have a clue as to when the change in the currency rate might take place...

Remember she used G7, and G20, and at the time of her speech it was still the G8... Was this a clue as to add the numbers 7, and 20 together to give us 27... Now according to the lunar calendar, the 27th of the 12 month is on Sunday.. This is the Sunday after the 25th of the 12 month... Again utilizing the lunar calendar... This would be 2/15/2015 according to the Gregorian calendar.. If we compress the date we have the number 16... And by compressing 16 we have the number 7... (1+6)...

All in God's timing in accordance to His prophetic plan... Will next week, beginning on 2/12/2015, or the 49th day if we begin the count after the 25th of December 2014, be significant?... Will the final release transpire on the 50th day or, 2/13/2014, (Friday the 13th), for the Iraqi people as it pertains to financial prosperity within their country?.. Could the increase in their countries currency take place on that Friday, or will it be released to the world on the 12/27/2014 in accordance to the lunar calendar, or 2/15/2014 as it pertains to the Gregorian calendar date?... We shall see!... We are in a great spot it seems, and as has been indicated as well by our fabulous newshounds...

Thanks again for this wonderful site BGG, Poppy3, and all of the wonderful admin people who work behind the scenes... As I tell my kids, a quarterback is only as good as his offensive line... Without the ones who do all the "dirty work" within the trenches, and it being done effectively, the quarterback will not succeed in moving the offence down the field... Same principle applies here at Dinar Updates... And being this is the best site bar none as it pertains to the news concerning this event we await, it shows that teamwork is being applied effectively here at Dinar Updates... Thank you so much!...

God bless, and have a great weekend...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-09-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Re: Well, Do Ya Feel Lucky? Well, Do Ya?... 7....

Hello Folks...

Well, I went through, and tried to correct some of my grammar errors in order to make things maybe a little clearer?... Hope this week turns out to be "the week.".. May our blessed Lord continue to guide, and direct us all through the remainder of our lives during this age... We live in a very spiritually lost world.. Confusion, and deception reigns only because of the escalation of sinful behavior... Lets us not get caught up in the web of lies that the devil has spun... He certainly is very good at the craft of causing mankind to stumble as it concerns our behavior on God's earth.... The purity, and righteousness of God's Word is what we should seek...

I say this because of being disheartened at what I viewed earlier today as it pertained to the new movie being released this week entitled "Fifty Shades of Grey.".... The clips of this film they showed during this interview of women who had seen a sneak peak of it was surprising to me... I was just curious to see why there has been such a big deal made about the release of this flick... Boy, what I viewed looked way too revealing.. But what was sad was watching 60 to 70 year old women practically panting, as they exited the movie, and were being interviewed about what they had just viewed..

There responses should have not been surprising to me, but were... After all, they chose to view it for a reason, and for what they wanted to experience while viewing it... All I can say is curiosity was the downfall of mankind in the Garden of Eden as well... I was hoping they would denounce the movie as nothing more than filth, but they celebrated its content instead... As in the days of Noah came to mind once again... It will truly be a tragic time when our Creator begins His destruction of a nation that has been embracing hedonistic behavior more, and more since the 60's... A nation that He has undeservedly blessed with such great wealth... Yet, as a spoiled rich child, these blessings are shown to be unappreciated by the immoral behavior of many within the US...

I am always hoping, and praying for a change, but am afraid it has gone too far at this point... As sex seems to be what many in the Western world feel the need to be defined by... How shallow our existence has become, and perversion in the eyes of God is only escalating... The Lord has granted us warnings in the years that have past, but they have seemed to have gone unheeded for the most part... His judgments will only grow harsher, and more defining...

But even then will people heed God Almighty, or will they blame "global warming," for the natural disasters He will use to judge this nation?... We have already experienced droughts in various parts of our nation... These are warnings as scripture points out... God does not like to see suffering, but He will not allow for unrepentant behavior to continue on the very earth that is His... We are here because of His wanting to share the very creation He gave to us to enjoy... But it has to be on God's terms, and not our own...

Is it too late, and have we as a nation traveled down the wrong road too far?... A road that is windy, and one where the individual will not see what is around a crooked corner... Which is why our Lord Jesus Christ declared the importance for us to travel on the straight, and narrow... So that we see what lies ahead..

Always wanting, but never satisfied seems to be our lot... Contentment without God in one through His HOLY SPIRIT is impossible... Wise old King Solomon wrote of this in Ecclesiastes...

Boy, how I wish we would heed the warning signs... Still praying for it to happen, but understand that while individuals will repent, the majority will not... Because of the love of sin... For it has become that which defines what liberty is all about within the hearts, and minds of many...

Anyway, take care, and God bless...

Popeye7

Good Morning To All You Fine People...

I was reading some comments yesterday in the chat logs, and would like to add a bit of encouragement... Some recognize the fact that there has been a tendency throughout these whole process of economic reform within Iraq to hurry to accomplish certain things, declare it is time to "fully" implement the desires of the Iraqi citizen, and the world, (meaning of course to add value to their currency so as to ensure reform benefits all), and then suddenly nothing happens, or we have a recess...

Could they have had this done years ago?.. Absolutely IMHO!... But again there is a time line that is being fulfilled that goes beyond just Iraq's economy... It is a time frame that most are not privy to... And it has everything to do with prophetic timing... Our Creator is a stickler for details, and His timing is always impeccably accurate because His judgments are always for the benefit of His creation... Whether it be for good as it pertains to our well being, or that God sees the need to bring forth difficult circumstances because of lawless behavior... We are at the mercy of our Creator's mercy in other words...

So those who have placed their faith in Him understand that Father knows best... Pun intended!... Look!... If there is one thing humanity has proven time, and time again throughout out history is that when things are going well, and our physical needs are being met, we tend to become very lustful in our behavior... The bible is filled with historical fact as it concerns this problem mankind has had with desire that are considered sin in the eyes of our Great Creator... He knew this to be the case from the beginning... Which is why God had already planned to die for our sins at a time frame predetermined from the beginning... This wonderful event done on behalf of mankind in order to help us to understand our need for God's Spirit in our lives... Something that we have always needed in order to guide us through our physical existence... But this vital necessity has been rejected for the most part (and undeserved I might add) because of our tendency to gravitate towards lawlessness...

Thinking that we know better than God, or rejecting His council, and will based on Him knowing what is best for us, has shown throughout history our futile attempt at self-governance... The fruit borne through mankind's attempt's show this very clearly... As stated before, were it not for the Lord God's intervention in human affairs by the overturning of nations, our proverbial goose would have been cooked long ago...

But our Omniscient Creator has always had a plan, and it is going according to the plan... This includes the economic boom that will occur once this event we wait for transpires.... And it will not only benefit Iraq, but the world... As it has been orchestrated, and allowed by our Creator to occur... Isn't it odd how we here in the US want to hold fast to our sovereignty, yet our actions have been to the contrary?... This is a perfect example of how we have been lulled into believing we are sovereign... But the fact of the matter is we are not...

But this is all in fulfillment of God's prophetic plan within scripture... We lost our sovereignty back in December of 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was signed by then President Woodrow Wilson... Mr. Wilson later admitted, and lamented the fact that he had given control of this nation over to those not elected by the people's of this nation... Those who control the money supply, do not care about laws enacted within this nation... Money has been manufactured to create the ability to control all nations through a central banking system... It has been used to finance a great many projects... Some of these include wars, bribing officials, and the ability to control a nation...

The only thing that has, and continues to stand in the way of their success is those who do not place their faith in the things pertaining to the flesh... Those who have place their faith in God through our Lord Jesus Christ... Because despite what people may think, that which is not seen truly controls what goes on within our world.... So the control of those who think that they are in control only goes so far in reality... Our Creator's will is being done, and His judgments are true, and just... Based upon the actions of mankind as a whole... Yet, He does spiritually protect those who continue in faith to live the Way that pleased Him... Through His Son Jesus Christ of course... The One who exemplifies the Way, Truth, and Life for all of creation...

Those who plot evil have success based on the practice of sin within our world... Which is why the bible continually speaks of repentance... This alone would resolve the problems that beset mankind... Because this act would bring mankind to the point of submission to our Creator's will.. Which has always been what is best for us anyway... But as it stands, and always has, most want to fulfill carnal desires which lead one down a road of misery, and ultimately destruction... It is as simple as that... Sin = death as Romans 6:23 points out...

So again while we wait for this event, remember that the benefits of it are only going to last for a time allotted by God... Could it be the 7 years that Christine L. mentions within her address to the National Press Corp?... Beyond this 7 years are we looking at a change within our world that will be of dramatic proportions?... If one places their faith in God's Word, then the answer is YES...

Because as I mentioned earlier in this post, and as scripture points out even more importantly, this event is a vital part of fulfilling the One World Order that Satan desires, and has been since iniquity was found in him in accordance to what is declared in Ezekiel chapter 28 verses 11-19... You see the King of Tyre is one of the serpent's many titles... And again the devil's influence only goes so far as the sins of mankind lets him.. This is the mystery of lawlessness, and the very reason why sinful behavior has been, and is being propagated on a continual basis via the media.. With the advent of technology, Satan has had a field day in promoting sin... So as to weaken the people of the nations, and make them subject to the dragon's, or Lucifer's will...

Instead of intervening as God has throughout history (because it was not time to allow for the fulfillment of what is transpiring now), our Creator is allowing mankind to continue down a road which, as scripture points out, will lead to our annihilation... Were it not for His intervention at a pivotal point sometime yet future this would most certainly occur... The escalation of transgressing God's commandment only leads to a complete carnal state within anyone.. A state of mind which is in complete defiance against one's Creator... So as one is lead down the primrose path in this carnal state of mind, that individual will eventually self destruct... With the technology that God has allowed during this time, this is only magnified... Lesson's have to be learned the hard way for the majority I am afraid.. For the lessons of history have never been learned, and the failings of mankind have always been repeated for the most part...

Please let us pray that we all remember this, and the fact that there is not stopping what has been surely declared by God to come to pass... All we can do at this point is to make sure we place our faith, and continue to strive to live our lives in accordance to God's will... Because our Father in heaven is testing the saints to see who will be faithful in the face of adversity of dramatic proportions... Our strength, and anything pertaining to the flesh is not sufficient alone... We need His Spirit, and understand the need to rely upon Him as we await the return of the Son of God, and the fulfillment of all things God has declared in His Word...

And please do not fill guilty about receiving a benefit from all that has occurred within Iraq, and the world at large... Remember that ultimately all is God's.. He brings rain upon the just, and the unjust... All of creation is His to do with whatever HE pleases... And in the end His will shall be done... Regardless of the fight God's enemies try in vain to put forth... But God is looking for those who are willing to forsake all, and rely upon His Spirit ultimately for deliverance... What we do with what will be given us through this investment... Now that is what is important to Him... Salvation is a gift freely given through His Son.. Our acts will never earn such a priceless gift granted to a undeserving creation... But what we do with that gift once granted us is up to us... Will we trample the sacrifice of our Messiah through hedonistic behavior?... Or will we honor Him, and show our appreciation for the great love our Creator has shown us?...

God bless, and have a great weekend... The fulfillment could very well be the 12/27/2014 in accordance to the lunar calendar... Remember Christine L. declared that she hoped that the G7, and G20 would have something to do with a change in the economic circumstances of this world we live in.. 7 plus 20 is 27 of course... We seem to be in the latter stage of this orchestrated process... Time will tell, and of course in accordance to God's sovereign will...

Popeye7

PS... 12/27/2014 is Sunday by the way... That would be 2/15/2015 on the Gregorian calendar...
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-16-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Good Morning To My Fine Dinarian Citizens...

Well, Sunday, 12/27/2014, according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar came, and that day will never occur again... It is history... But that does not change the fact that God has lead us to this investment, and is not going to say "just kidding."

Please let us all remember the test we will have after this investment pays off my dear friends... When all is going well according to the flesh, we can tend to neglect our relationship with our Creator... Something we can ill afford to do in a world filled with evil, and only becoming worse as each day passes... We are called into God's grace through His Son to be lights to the world for His eternal glory... Let us not forget what the apostle Paul wrote to Galatians in chapter 5 verses 16-26... Do not allow the flesh to supersede the Spirit... For these are at war with one another... And this is our daily battle... With one relying on the Spirit of the Living God, the battle will be won, and the race finished... The flesh, and the reliance upon it will only lead to eventual death... Simply because the physical side of life, and all that pertains to it is weak, and not sufficient to endure a battle which is ultimately spiritual in nature...

Not only do we war against spiritual principalities who are in rebellion against God, but again our own flesh, and blood... Remember this, and the strength God has granted us through Jesus Christ our Lord, and Savior...

So the Lunar, and Chinese New Year begins on 2/19/2015 according to the Gregorian calendar... That would be Thursday... So if there is any semblance of my assumption about Christine L.'s message to the National Press Corp last year about 2014 being the beginning of a time frame of economic prosperity, it will have to occur before then... If is does not, well, either the plans of the real power brokers who work behind the scenes did not coincide with our Creator's, and circumstances that arose made it impossible to achieve... We shall see in time of coarse...

It certainly does not take away from what is going on behind the scenes, and what we are made privy to by the mainstream media are not necessarily the same, or accurate... But those who place their faith in God Almighty understand that His will is going to be done, and He is in complete control of the world's affairs... Regardless of what He allows for as it pertain to those in rebellion against Him... History has shown that, and the bible declares it...

In the mean time lets remain steadfast, and see what happens between now, and 2/18/2015 or 12/30/2014 on the Lunar calendar... If we were to compress number utilizing numerology, my money would be on tomorrow 2/17/2015 according to the Gregorian calendar, and 12/29/2014 on the lunar calendar...

If we compress the Gregorian date of 2/17/2015 (2+1+7+2+0+1+5) we would have a total of 18... This number broken equal 6+6+6... Within numerology numbers such as these can be inverted... So that would give us 9+9+9... Add these three number and we have the sun of 27... Remember the G7, and the G20 that Christine L. declared in her speech... If we also add the month, 2 with the day 17, and add the total received by compressing the year (2+0+1+5), we would also have a total of 27... Inotherwords, 2+17+2+0+1+5=27...

When the lunar counterpart to this date is compressed utilizing numerology we have a total of 21... That date is 12/29/2014... So 1+2+2+9+2+0+1+4=21... 21 is of course 7 three times... Jackpot!..

So again we will see what our Creator has allowed, and if it coincides with His prophetic timing of events in our world?... Maybe we will see this at some point between now, and Wednesday... Before the lunar new year 2014 ends... God bless, and have a great day folks...

Popeye7....

PS... Remember that faith has in the past, and still does in our present time, require us to stand still while waiting for God to move, or to allow for movement...
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-18-2015 at 12:14 AM.