As I Looked Upon The New 10,000 Dinar Note I Noticed..................

Thread: As I Looked Upon The New 10,000 Dinar Note I Noticed..................

As I Looked Upon The New 10,000 Dinar Note I Noticed..................

Hello Friends...

Well, we look to be headed for the finish line... Just in time to fulfill the time frame that Christine L. had declared in her address last January 15th of the year 2014... By her mentioning the lunar calendar, it seems she apparently was giving a clue as to when a very important event would transpire... Something that would bring forth an economic upturn for the world at large... As the nations, she declared, have endured 7 years of an economic recession that could be compared to the great depression the world endured during the 1930's...

The lunar calendar is almost a month, and a half behind the Gregorian calendar as it pertains to the New Year of 2015... Here is the link to the portion of the press conference as it pertains to the the subject I have been harping on these last 6 months or so... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

Here is the conversion calendar for the Gregorian, and lunar calendar year for 2015... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

We are still within the time frame as I have written before this post as it pertains to the timing of what I consider a countdown of a period of time of about 7 years as Christine L. declared... We shall of course see what God allows.. His will is being done ultimately regardless of how much He allows for those who are against Him to implement, or enforce... That of course is a result of sinful behavior on the part of mankind within the nations of this current time... God's judgments are always true, and just... So we shall see we shall see what occurs between now, and the 18th of February... Which is the last day for the calendar year 2014 if the lunar one is applied...

So as I was looking upon the new 10,000 note received from Dinar Corp. I could not help but notice the tower of Babel symbol upon it... As one holds the currency up to the light, we also see the horse as one of the indicators for the currency being valid... Maybe a symbol of the 4 horsemen of Revelation chapter 6?...

The bible of course indicates that Satan, or the dragon will succeed in building Babylon before the return of Jesus Christ... And as an article I post earlier today in the US News portion of this site, that kingdom will comprise of 10 supernation's that the world will be regionalized into... This of course is supported within scripture in Daniel chapter 2, Revelation chapters 13, and 17... The ten toes in Daniel 2 of King Nebuchadnezzar image in the dream that God had allowed for him to view, and the 10 horns of the beast within Revelation chapters 13, and 17...

This 7th kingdom, or 7th head of the beast, will have 10 kings, and has not yet come to fruition of yet... Once it does, and it will as the bible declares, this kingdom will be the rule for a period of time as Revelation chapter 17 verses 10-14 indicate.. Once this time frame is fulfilled this kingdom will be ruled by the beast, or the man of sin, as these 10 kings will give their authority to the beast...

This kingdom will come to an end once the return of the ONE True Messiah occurs.. Those who represent this kingdom will in vain fight the Lord of lords, and the King of kings in the Valley of Megido as Revelation chapter 16 verse 16 points out... Revelation chapter 19 declares their demise as those who futility fight our Lord Jesus Christ will become food for the birds of the air upon their destruction... The fallen spiritual entities entitled the beast, and the false prophet will be cast into the lake burning with fire, and brimstone as chapter 19 verse 20 points out...

There will be a short term of seeming success allowed by God for the forces of evil, and those who are deceived by them...But it will not be the 1,000 year reign that those who support this kingdom will declare... But what will be ushered in by the 2nd coming of God Almighty will be a true reign of 1,000 years that will come to pass as God's Word declares... Revelation chapter 20 points this out... A time of rest from the futile works of man while being influenced, and deceived by those opposed to God Almighty...

As we await the increase in value of this currency please remember that Christ Jesus return is the only true hope that mankind has... All other vain attempts of governing ourselves apart from God has, and always will lead to death because of the fact they were based on the flesh, and the works thereof... Mankind has, and always will need God to rule over us... But in order to show our attempts are in vain, God has allowed for a 6,000 year period of suffering in humanities attempt to govern ourselves... God knows what is best for us, and after all it is His earth... And we are HIS creation... He did not create us to destroy us... But by our actions, and a heart which can be deceitfully wicked apart from God, any of us can certainly suffer because of the mystery of lawlessness...

But through our Lord Jesus Christ one can have deliverance, and salvation as a gift so as to overcome, and to grow in the grace, and knowledge that defines our Awesome Creator... Blessed be His Name, and may He bless those saints of His....

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-03-2015 at 01:54 PM.

Re: As I Looked Upon The New 10,000 Dinar Note I Noticed..................

Hello Gang...

Well, looking at tomorrows date, and applying some numerology to it, we have some very interesting results... Lets see, tomorrow is 2/4/2015 on the Gregorian calendar, and 12/16/2014 on its lunar counterpart...

By compressing 2/4/2015, we have a total of 14.. (2+4+2+0+1+5=14)... The total is of 14 is 7 two times in the words of the IMF head Christine L.... We can also multiply the month times the day (2x4=8), and add it with the compressed total of the year (2+0+1+5=8), and we have a total of 16... 8+8=16... By compressing the 16 (1+6) we have the magic number 7...

Lets look at the lunar calendar date of 12/16/2014... Shall we?!..... By compressing the month (1+2=3), and the day (1+6=7), and multiplying these two sum totals (3x7) we have a total of 21... Which is of course 7 three times... We can also take the month, 12, and add it with the day, 16, (so 12+16), and we will have a total of 28... If we add this total with the compressed year total of 2014 (2+0+1+4) we will have a sum of 35.. (28+7=35)... 35 is 7 five times... The supposed power of the magic number 7 has been heightened three times with the total of 21, and five times with the total of 35..

If one believes in the power of numbers... I personally do not, but will say that numbers have significance as it pertains to this investment, to Christine L. as she indicated in her address to the National Press Corp., and even more importantly to God's prophetic timing of things that have, and will come to pass...

So we shall see what tomorrow brings, and remember that we are still within the time frame Christine L. had indicated within her speech... The lunar calendar year 2014 does not end until February 18th... February 19th is the start of the lunar new year... Time will tell of course if tomorrow was the intended date... But as we are reading in the great news brought to us by the news hounds, and their analysis of it, we are grateful to be a part of this site, and the amazing talents so many have within it... God has blessed us all with gifts, and we must remember to utilize them for His glory, and for the benefit of others...

After all, the Almighty fashioned, and designed us within our mother's wombs... We should never take life for granted, and remember that our ultimate strength does not lie within the flesh at all... For the flesh fades away, and is temporal... But the Spirit of God is our Fortress, and Shield... He is our Armor as we fight the good fight... That which is spiritual in nature, and is the battle that we face on a daily basis...

God bless you all, and take care...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-03-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Re: As I Looked Upon The New 10,000 Dinar Note I Noticed..................

By the way, we are in the midst of a 4 day full moon event... With the 3rd, and 4th of Feb. being considered 100 percent full according to the phase chart... https://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2015/february

Remembering that Isis has as one of her titles the "moon goddess." we remember Christine L. making it a point to make reference to the lunar calendar in her speech back on January 15th 2014, as it pertained to the new year... There is more to this than meets the eye, and as scripture so accurately points out we are in the midst of a spiritual battle... This includes appeasing certain spiritual entities who are viewed by our Creator in a fallen state due to their rebellion against Him...

Whether the event we are waiting for takes place I do not know.... But a question I have is was the burning death of the Jordanian pilot more than just a statement by a group of terrorist who refer to themselves, or have been given the name by the media ISIS... Possibly a sacrifice to this so called goddess?... Remember who the bible declares as the "prince of the power of the air," and has quite a bit of influence within our world due to the fallen state of mankind because of lawlessness... As this unfolds we must understand that there is much more that goes on that the public is not privy to in our world... Mis, and disinformation that continues to flood our media in order to divert, and subvert attention to the total truth on matters pertaining to our world at large...

Remember to remain "wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves," in a world filled with deception, and wickedness as our Creator has declared it to be... God bless, and take care folks...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-04-2015 at 05:21 PM.