25, 7, 7, 7, 7, G7, G20... This MAY Be The Answer To The Riddle....

Thread: 25, 7, 7, 7, 7, G7, G20... This MAY Be The Answer To The Riddle....

25, 7, 7, 7, 7, G7, G20... This MAY Be The Answer To The Riddle....

Hello My Fellow Ditarnarians...

Been a while since my last post... Hope you all had a safe New Year, and we look forward to a time of great physical blessings in the days that lie ahead... I am personally excited about the prospects of this occurring this month... I believe the table has been set, and we are awaiting for the go ahead to feast...

I have been keeping up with the chat log, and the news.. Appreciate all of the news being brought to the table, and those who are striving to discern it through the truth, and the web of lies that is the state of our world news... We who make up the majority of the world's population are told what those who control the media's content, what they want us to read, or to hear... That is the way it is for the time being... But there are times when something is declared that peaks my interest as it pertains to something significant occurring at some point, and how it was being conveyed via those who are "told' what to do, and what actions are to be taken as it pertains to how this world is being governed... It has become nothing more than a huge corporation... Babylon INC...

Tman23 brought up some dates during this past week that I began doing the numbers with... As Christine Lagarde declared, "she is being told what to do," during her speech on January 15th of 2014, and this magic number 7, in her words, is about to bring forth a event unlike any other that has been seen during many of our lifetimes as it pertains to the world's economy... And if by magic, things will change rather dramatically..

ISIS, was considered a goddess of healing, and magic.. Which is why I found this name to be the appropriate choice for the group of terrorists that have been "allowed" to roam the Iraqi countryside... This event has served to bring the Iraqi people together no matter what sect of Islam, or your ethnicity... Well, it worked, and we see that this country is closer than ever before... Maliki did his job very well acting as the "enemy" of progress, and Abadi is now the great healer... Believe me folks, Maliki was allowed to do what he did for these last eight years.. If he was even a semblance of a threat to this orchestrated event, he would not have been allowed to obstruct, and rule Iraq for the last 8 years...

Even if Maliki is prosecuted, this man served as a useful tool for those who are allowed by God to rule the nations at this time... So much goes on that we are not privy to... With so much misinformation, as well as disinformation, the truth has to be discerned outside of what is feed the public via the media in its various forms...

There had to be a reason as to why Iraq was not making progress from an economic standpoint... They has been a plan in place for a very long time... As Christine L. declared during her press conference, it has been 7 years since the world began to suffer from an economic standpoint since the Great Depression... And now, as if by magic, we will experience 7 years of an economic boom of dramatic proportions... Especially for us in the Western world... What occurs after this 7 year period?... And as if by magic?... God does allow for us to be given... But He will also take away... Deception abounds at Babylon INC... But all things must be fulfilled in accordance to the will of our Sovereign Creator in accordance to His Word contained within the bible...

Who is the creator of this spiritual state Babylon?... Satan, who God gives the title of "father of lies." This state of instability, and confusion has been promoted by this system as it has, throughout the centuries, caused many to stumble in some form or fashion... Whether it be through religion, economics, or politically... But the root of all this confusion, and deception has been the "love of money." Bribes, through control of the monetary system that now controls the world, has been a perfect tool in order to sway policy... A lesson for mankind as we near the end of this current age we live in...

We must all be careful not to be taken in by Babylon's or Satan's devices, and stumble in the process... As Christ Jesus declared through the prophet John in Revelation chapter 18 verse 4, "Come out of her my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.' ... For as Revelation chapter 17 verse 1 points out she "sits on," or controls many waters, or nations... Verse 15 of this same chapter describes her as a harlot who sits on peoples, nations, tongues, multitudes.. That which the waters she sits on represents...

So what is the woman, or Babylon sitting on, and controlling? It is described as a beast... This beast represents the various nations, and people's of this world... And we must remember that this is a spiritual battle we face... For who we are spiritually speaking, will convey itself in how we conduct ourselves in the flesh... If we are taken in, and controlled by sinful behavior, we become like beasts in God's eyes as described in Romans chapter 1 by the apostle Paul...

And at the appointed time there will be a leader who will emerge who will be given Satan's authority as described in Revelation chapter 13 verses 3-4... He is described as a beast, or the man of sin... This leader will represent the majority of the world, and the spiritual state of the people's who are alive at that point in time... Thus the reason for Babylon INC. is to spiritually prepare the nations of this world for this final anti-Christ... Transgressing God's commandments has consequences... Especially if sin defines who a person is... Unrepentant sin will have its way in our world, and only the return of our Loving Savior will save the world from certain self-annihilation...

Getting back to certain dates the tman23 conveyed this past week... What we do have so far is the special session that took place on December 25th... It was described as an emergency session... But afterwards it seemed to be meaningless... Or was it?... Here is the link for Christine L.'s press conference for the last time... ... If you cannot click on this, (I had to type it in... I could not copy it) then look at my former post for this video post... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

One more thing!... This is still the year 2014 according to the lunar calendar... And we must remember that Christine L. declared that the lunar new year was 2 weeks away from when her speech occurred... The lunar new year celebration of 2015 does not take place until the 19th of February according to the conversion table... What is interesting about her press conference of almost a year ago is that hear we are in the new year of 2015 according to the Gregorian calendar, but still in the year 2014 within the Lunar one...

Was this done to confuse the date, and year she was purposefully hiding to the majority of people who would view this video as it pertained to a date or dates to look for something rather dramatic taking place?... The date, or dates for those who the message was meant for of coarse...I believe so..

Here is the conversion table for the Gregorian, and lunar calendars... http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

So she conveys the number 25, and emphasizes it twice when mentioning the number of years it had been since the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989... After using the number number 25, she mentions that it had been 7 years since the deep recession the world's economy endured... She then declared that there were signs we were coming out of this economic downturn in 2014... By compressing the number 2014 (2+0+1+4) we have another 7... So we have two 7's thus far... Christine L. then reiterates that we have had 7 years of economic bleakness, and she hoped it would be followed by 7 years of economic bliss... So before she comes to the portion of her speech where she declares G7,and the G20, she declares four 7's... OK, with me so far... Let us continue...

If we begin a count of 14 days beginning with the 25th of December, it would bring us to January 7th 2015... According to the news, isn't there an important meeting taking place within Parliament on this day?... I believe so... Supposed to be the time the budget is officially passed... Remember that Christine L. also mentions the number 14 within her speech as being "7 two times." ... A clue as it concerns counting a certain number of days from the 25th of December?... Remember that she makes a point of declaring 25 twice within her address...

So lets move on...

From the 7th of January, we begin the count of 14 from that very day, and it brings us to the 20th of January... Now tman23 mentioned that on the 20th of January, the budget would be officially signed by the President of Iraq... It is also the same day that our president will be addressing this nation in the state of the union...

So we have the fulfillment of all four 7's beginning from the 25th of December... From the 25th of December to the 7th of January is 14 days... And from the 7th of January to the 20th of the same month is also 14 days... With me so far?... Lets continue...

So Christine L. goes on the mention the G7 (again supposed to be G8 at this point... Russia was suspended from the group on March 24th, 2014), and the G20 towards the end of the video clip... Was the G7 meant to convey a day of an upcoming date.. The seventh of January... 14 days (7 two times) from the 25th of January... And the G20 meant to convey the 20th of January?... Again 14 days beginning from the 7th of January...

What is to occur on the 7th of January?... I recall reading poppy3's posting about Kuwait having a short time frame, back in the early nineties, of a rate that was way above the current rate it has averaged since the proper rate was reinstated... Could the time frame between the 7th of Jan. and the 20th of January be a repeat of what occurred over 20 years ago within Kuwait?... A 14 day period before the currency rate drops to a level that it should be within Iraq?...

Or maybe the 7th of January is just another stepping stone before reaching the 20th of January... The finalization before the rate "magically" appears 14 days later...

The news looks great for this to occur this month... Remember that even though it is the year 2015 on the Gregorian calendar, the lunar calendar is still within the year 2014... So we are still within the parameters that Christine L. mentions in her speech as it pertains to the year 2014 being the time frame of a magical change within the world's economic state... Depending on which calendar one uses...

And is this not for the purpose of bringing forth a one world order in the overall scheme of things... What better way to bring this to fruition through abundance of material things in order to divert the attention of the masses to what is truly taking place behind the scenes... A time where a great many will stumble, and be lead to a spiritual state which is beastly in nature... An order that will, at some point, bring the world to a state of being placed within 10 regions (remember the ten horns of the beast within Revelation chapter 17, and the ten toes of Daniel chapter 2)... These 10 supernations at some point being ruled by the man of sin, or beast at the appointed time... All a part of a plan that was prophesied by God to transpire long ago... And it will be fulfilled at some point...

Lets take the time we will be given to prepare spiritually for this battle which will be a test for the saints of God... Placing our faith in the Spiritual Mammon or Bread of Life, which our Savior Jesus Christ represents is vital to surviving... Nothing pertaining to the flesh will help us to endure to the end... It will take a strength, given to those who are in Christ Jesus, with the indwelling of God's Spirit to persevere....

Remember to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and to remember not to drink of the wine of fornication's as it pertains to Babylon the Great... The whore which propagates the mystery of lawlessness... That which our God, and Savior came to die for mankind in order to save us from such a spiritual state...

I would also like to remind you fine folks that I am only speculating on Christine L.'s message... I do know the truth behind the message she was conveying through esoteric means via numerology, and dates.. But I will say she was told to send this message... As she declared during the first portion of her speech... Normally those in the spotlight are merely the messengers... I believe it to be quite telling what she was being told to be said...

So will December 25th, 2014, January 7th, and 20th be pivotal as our patience is tested... Lets stay sober dear brethren, and utilize this gift for the glory of our Most High God... The One True God!.... God bless to you all, and go RV....

Sincerely,

Popeye7

PS... While writing this at a restaurant that I was visiting, a young boy walked by with a shirt that declared, "I Want to Be A Beast." .... How ironic...
    Last edited by popeye7; 01-03-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Re: 25, 7, 7, 7, 7, G7, G20... This MAY Be The Answer To The Riddle....

Hello Everyone:

Well, less than two days before the 7th of January... Exactly 14 days (7 two times) from the 25 Dec. (2+5=7) when one counts from the 25th.. Remember that the lunar calendar is still within 2014 until the 19th of Feb.... So we are still within the time frame of Christine L.'s 2014 prediction... Now that we are in the year 2015 according to the Gregorian calendar year, yet still in the 2014 year within the lunar calendar... I truly believe that Christine L. was told (in her own words, and again a clue an important message was to sent within her address to the National Press Corp. on January 15th of 2014), to mention the lunar calendar because of that very reason...

The plan, IMHO, was a sudden event to transpire (as if by magic)... Are we within that time frame despite being in the year 2015 according to the Gregorian calendar?... Absolutely!... Given the timing of her speech, we could say that her declaring that it had been 100 years since the start of World War 1, could have been a clue... If we drop the 0's in 100 we have 1... It has almost been 1 year since her speech was given... So given that she emphasized 25, and declared 7 four times afterward, we could speculate that we within that time frame for something rather dramatic transpiring... An event so important that it will be as if there will be a rather quick, yet effective boast to the world's economy at large...

So between now, and the end of 2014 in accordance to the lunar calendar on Feb. 19th, we could very well see that event... It would be great to see this monetary change transpire at any point between now, and the 21st of January... Could happen for the 21st of January is 28 days from the 25th of December... We do not know the exact day, or hour... But we can certainly look at the signs, and events transpiring to understand that it is upon us eh... Considering all of the great news coming out of Iraq, it seems the time is right as the stage has been set for this... But in the overall scheme of things if our Creator allows for it to go... That is the most important factor of all because He is the ONE ultimately in charge as it pertains to changes being made within our world...

With that being said, let us continue to pray for those who are in need of comforting... I was reading where smiller67 had lost her job... A job is just a job... Some people allow for their jobs to define them, and this can certainly be a mistake... Because jobs can certainly be lost... Not saying that smiller67 allowed for this job to define her at all...

But here is the thing.... God does allow for us to go through physical trials in order to strengthen us spiritually... In other words rely upon Him even more so in order to come to the point of when troubles to befall us in this physical existence, they can be become like water off of a ducks back as we grow in grace, and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ...

Which is why I continue to harp on the need for us to understand that the flesh is weak, and should not so relied upon in any form so as to become like a god of sorts... This is what Paul was addressing to all of us, as God inspired Him to do so in Romans chapters 7, and 8...

No matter what will transpire during our physical existence, and especially during this time leading up to the return of Jesus Christ, we will find comfort because of our faith in God, and the knowledge that He has always had a plan from the beginning... And He does plan on wiping away every tear, and grant comfort to every sorrow ultimately...

God is not the author of confusion... Babylon, or Satan has succeeded due to poor decision making on the part of humanity... The results of sin are definitely evident in our world, and in our history... God knew this would be necessary for those who were created in His image, to come to final conclude (after having suffered through peril or trials) that His Way is the Way... Because Jesus Christ is the Word, He therefore is the Way, Truth, and Life... Our very existence depends on Him both physically, but even more importantly spiritually...

God knows the end from the beginning, and understood our tendency to rely upon the flesh far too much for deliverance... Which is why God gives those who He has called, the opportunity to receive the Holy Spirit, through repentance through His Son, in order to overcome this habit to look to the flesh for deliverance...

Reading through the gospels about our Savior, and His great love for His creation, we can see what was truly His emphasis while healing, casting out demons ect... While performing these miracles were appealing to those who had witnessed, and experienced it during the 1st century AD, these physical miracles are nothing for God to perform...

What Jesus was trying to convey to the population is that it was their lawlessness that had caused their suffering to begin with for the most part... There are those who did then, and now in our day that suffer for the sinfulness of ones ancestry to the 3rd or 4th generation... God gives us the opportunity to break that chain if we do so in accordance to His will, and desire...

God wants to heal us, but we have to realize the root of the problem in order for this to transpire... Sin, as defined by the breaking of our Creator's commandments, is forgiven through the grace, and mercy shown by our Father through His Son... But the ultimate responsibility for all believers is to realize this, and overcome sin...

In other words, we receive salvation through Christ Jesus as a gift from God... But we must work out, not work for, this salvation with fear, and with trembling... Which is why Jesus Christ declared to those who He healed physically to "go, and sin no more." .... With the indwelling of God's Spirit one can certainly overcome sinful habits that we were born with (being born into sin... See Psalm chapter 51), and develop His perfect character within our spirit in order to be a pleasing living sacrifice to Him... (see Romans chapter 12)...

Mankind needs God in every way... But it has to be on His terms... While there is much confusion out there at this time about how salvation is attained, God has made available through His Word, to those who accept His calling, and want to establish His righteousness in their lives... There is NO other WAY by which men can be saved...

While we receive salvation as a gift through Christ Jesus, we still have the responsibility of working it out... Faith without works is certainly dead as the book of James points out...

Through faith in God, He provides us with the Helper, (not the doer) in order that we can become who He wants us to be... When the focus is upon the things pertaining to the Spirit of the Most High God, everything else will be taken care of by our Great Creator...

While this does not mean we will not have to endure trials, even persecution, with Him dwelling in us fully through Christ Jesus our Lord, and Chief Shepherd... His unfailing love will indeed cast out all fear... No greater gift that we will ever receive my friends, and dear brethren... Let us cherish, and show our love, and appreciation for Him by striving to do that which does please, and honor our Father in heaven... As we walk in the newness of life everlasting...

Let us pray for one another as our God allows for the unknown to occur in our lives for us to rely more so on what we do not see... Rather than that which is seen... Vital for growth in all believers in the One True Savior, and God... Blessed be His Most HOLY NAME...

Peace Be With You All..

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 01-05-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Good Afternoon All...

Well, we all have timelines in life... There are times when that which is planned is not met... But in the case of Iraq's currency increase, I believe we are right on a predetermined schedule... Our Creator has time lines as well... He indicates this within scripture, and gives us key events to look for as His prophetic Word unfolds..

It is exciting, and humbling to understand that most is going to His plan as contained within scripture... Including this test that those saints of His will indeed endure as we near the end of this current age we live... When I say end, I do not mean in the next year or two... There is still much to be fulfilled before Christ Jesus return as the book of Daniel, Revelation, Matthew chapter 24, and 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 point out... But in this fast paced world we now live in, how things unfold will be unlike any other time frame in human history... It is so easy to become lethargic, or spiritually drunk as the cares of this world can take our focus off of what is indeed important...

But endure we must, and remain steadfastly near the Author of our salvation, while remembering that His strength is sufficient... Our's alone is not... We must be prepared always with the indwelling of God's Holy Spirit... By keeping in tune with His will, we not fail to finish the race in an age filled with deception, and wickedness... May His righteousness define who we are so as to be a pleasing living sacrifice for God's Sovereign Glory... Our Creator will find who are indeed faithful as trials, through persecutions, befall His children... But again, no principality can take us away from Him... Only we can do that through decisions we make in our lives as it pertains to how we live in this mortal body we have been given...

Will the flesh be more important to us, and relied upon more so than the HOLY SPIRIT?... Our Father in heaven allows for us to be tempted by Satan, while it serves as a test for us to show our God, as well as ourselves, where we stand spiritually... In what areas we have grown, or need to grow in as it pertains to our growth in grace, and in knowledge... Faith is tested daily... At times more so than other times... But we if remain faithful, and find our reliance upon the Rock of our salvation as our Shield in fight, we will always be armed with the spiritual armor needed to fight the good fight with endurance that exceeds that which we could ever draw from our physical existence... God in us through His Holy Spirit... The gift that keeps on giving, and helps us to remain hopeful in HIM, even while things pertaining to the flesh seem to be hopeless...

With that beings said, lets look at the numbers again... With the news coming out that seems to be positive, it does seem, as some of our fine newshounds have recognized as well, that there is a plan unfolding which began on the 25th of December... The very day that a scheduled emergency meeting took place in parliament... The same day, or number that Christine L. could have been eluding to during her speech last year to the National Press Corp. on January 15th 2014...

After declaring 25 twice, (for emphasis, and to make sure this number was recognized for the importance it had for those who the message was intended), the IMF chief declares a total of four 7's for a total of 28.. Was there to be 28 days beginning on the very day of the 25th of December?... We have already determined that there will be 14 days from the 25th of Dec. to the 7th of Jan... The 7th being an important meeting for parliament as it pertains to the budget...

The news has been inconsistent as it pertains to what will be actually transpiring as it pertains to this session of parliament.. Time will tell, but again it is rather ironic that it will be 14 days in between these two meetings scheduled by parliament... As Christine L. said, "14 is 7 two times.".... So will the 7th of Jan. be a day in which this monetary transformation takes place as if by magic?...Or is it a stepping stone to yet another date we should be looking for?...

Now if we continue to count the remainder of days after the 7th of January it would bring us to the 21st of January... It has been said by several of our newshounds that the 20th will be another important day as it pertains to certain things transpiring... Tman23 declared that there is a possibility that the budget will be officially signed by the President of Iraq... This is also the same day that our president will address the nation in the state of the union... After this two events, would the 21st of January be the day in which we an increase in the currency of Iraq?... I frankly do not know, but am confident we are within the time frame of the orchestrated plan...

Could the 21st of January, being 28 days beginning from the exact date of 25 Dec. 2014, be just another stepping stone to yet another day to look for 7 days later?... Let me explain... But first look at the video one last time if you would...

Here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

Here is the link for the Gregorian calendar conversion table to the lunar calendar as well... http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

OK!... So we know that after Christine L. declares her last 7, she declares the G7 (again supposed to be G8 at the time of the press conference), and the G20... There was one more 7 declared within her speech once she began to talk about past dates in history that were important within our world's history during this last century... She began with the 100 year anniversary of World War One, and continued with the 70 year anniversary of the IMF... She then said we were to drop the 0 in the number 70... Thus making it 7... This was the 7 that I have not used of yet in my calculations... The previous four 7's were declared after the number 25 was mentioned by Christine L....

So after counting the 28 days (four 7's) from the 25th of December, we will be once again on the 21st of January... Remembering that the lunar calendar is still on the year 2014.. Which is why I believe that the IMF head mentioned the lunar calendar... Even though it would be 2015 according to the Gregorian calendar, we would still be in the year 2014 as it pertained to the lunar one...

If we use the final 7 (70 drop the 0), and begin a count from the 21st of January, it would bring us to Tuesday, January the 27th, 2015, or 01/27/2015... According to the lunar calendar it would be 12/8/2014.... Would this be why Christine L. mentioned G7, and G20 in her address... If we add the 7, and the 20 we of course would have the sum of 27.. Is this the date she was trying to convey for a dramatic change, or event to take place to begin an economic upturn of dramatic proportions?... Time will tell, and I am just trying to make sense of her coded message while using every possible scenario as it pertained to her speech...

Of course this RV could happen at any moment... But I do believe her speech had more meaning to it than just an address to the National Press Corp about the state of the worlds economy... When she declared that "I normally do as I am told," this was code for those who this message was meant for to, "LISTEN UP!".... Then she went on to explain it would require compressing numbers through numerology in order to figure it out...

The 27th of January, if that is indeed the date, is not too far away of course... We are still looking at this month, and of course the year 2014 within the lunar calendar year...

By the way, lets compress the dates 01/27/2015, and its lunar counterpart 12/8/2014.... Lets begin with 01/27/2015... If we add 1+2+7+2+0+1+5, we have a total of 18.... Ironically, if we add the lunar date of 12/8/2014 (1+2+8+2+0+1+4) we have the same total of 18... Within the esoteric realm, this is a very important number... It is the number 6 three times... (6+6+6)... If inverted these three 6's become (9+9+9)... These three 9's equal 27... If we the 2 plus the 7 we also have the sum of 9... As would adding the 1 plus the 8 in the number 18...

But what I find curious, if indeed this is THE DATE, is that when these two dates are compressed, we have the number 18... And that we also come up with the same number, 27, when the number 18 is broken down by 6's, and inverted (6+6+6 inverts to 9+9+9)... Is this the 27 that Christine L. was trying to convey as it pertains to the date, and when the inversion formula is used... Allowed within numerology when trying to come to a certain conclusion as it pertains to numbers...

Oh!.. By the way!... 27 can also be multiplied using numerology... 2x7=14...

So we see what transpires on the dates 7, 20, 21, and 27 January... What of course is ultimately allowed by our Creator...

God bless folks, and we shall see as this unfolds... Not a matter of if, but when...

Peace Be With You All..

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 01-21-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Hello Gang At Dinarland...

Head scratching, and at times unnerving is experienced as we await the unveiling of this currencies increased rate... Lots of questions concerning why the declaration of economic reform declared needing to be done ASAP, yet this has been done at a pace which is erratic at best... So much done at one time, then suddenly we have a holiday, or parliament coming back in two weeks to address what had been deemed necessary to accomplish immediately the day before... It is sad because of the psychological games being played, while many have suffered in as this orchestrated process has played out....

Which is why we should never place our hope in the things pertaining to the flesh... Realizing that principalities are being allowed to manipulate mankind because of the continual, and escalation of sinful behavior... It affects us all from a physical standpoint... But even more importantly from a spiritual one if one allows it to... Even those of us who are striving to live in accordance to the will of our Living God... We must not allow for it to become a stumbling block now, and when it is finally completely as it pertains to our relationship with our Most High God...

Some want to blame Maliki... While on the surface this former PM may be the problem... Has he been used as an excuse to prolong this process of currency reform within Iraq on purpose?... I view Maliki's role in this from several perspectives... Either Maliki has been complicit in going along with a plan that has been in the works for a long period of time... Or he has been used to think that he is pulling the wool over the eyes of those who truly do control the country of Iraq in just about every way... Being given so much rope, and allowed to hang himself so that he inadvertently takes the fall for the lack of action, or progress being made within Iraq over all these years... In other words, thinking that he is playing the puppeteer, when in fact he is being played...

I tend to think Maliki was a part of the plan all along... Which is why his family is in London at this time... I also believe that there could very well be a fake trial that takes place as well... I go back to what transpired on the last week of October of 2013 when Maliki visited Washington DC... It was supposed to be a 5 day visit... Yet it was cut short for one day because supposedly of the lack of cooperation on the former Iraqi prime ministers part, and the frustration of our leadership... Maliki was again supposedly being given the "what for" for holding up progress in Iraq... Yes, the all powerful Maliki with an army at his disposal that could barely poise a threat to a high school powder puff football squad... IMHO he was receiving instructions on how the rest of this plan would play out, and his role involved in it...

Would not be a bit surprised if Maliki winds up in Central or South America at some point as have many who have been given safe passage from criminal prosecution... With a little facial surgery who would know who he was within any country... You get my point!... Think these things do not happen?... Think again!...

But it is difficult to accept such outlandish "conspiracies." Like the ones we view in motion picture!.. If it has been written about or performed, you can bet in some form or fashion it has been a part of our history, or will be... The names have been changed to protect the guilty, or innocent... Whichever applies of course...

Realizing that what I write is based on opinion, truth is also 99 percent perception, or what we choose to believe... Rather than what is reality... Those who are the plotters or the schemers of the past, and in our present world understand that most human being like to live within a realm of thinking that has not been a part of one's life for the most part.. So when calamity befalls a nation or people, the outcome is generally chaotic in the beginning... Until some semblance of order comes in...

This of course is why during times of upheaval, or situations that are not normal within a society, it is much easier to bring about change which on the surface may seem to be a viable solution... But what if those who have the solution created the chaos, so that their answer to the problem would be embraced in order to make the population feel at ease?... Think about it!....

Just like the definition of freedom, and has it has been redefined since the 1960's in this country... Instead of the appreciation of the liberty we enjoy to worship our Creator in accordance to His Word... We have seen this push for progressive behavior all in the name of freedom of expression, in the form of hedonistic behavior... Liberty redefined, and the expression of it as well...

While we see this change in the way we view what was at one time in this country taboo, we have seen the results thereof... It is leading the US to a state of being under a tyrannical form of governance... Where sin breeds, liberty dies as more, and more laws are passed to supposedly protect our freedoms... Transgressing God's law has consequences... It has from the beginning of our existence, and nothing is new under the sun... And yet mankind repeats history again, and again.. Never learning from it...

Right is wrong, and wrong is right, and in the end the joke is on a creation that has, for the most part, forsaken instruction from a Creator that understands the necessity of lessons being learned on the part of a rebellious creation... Sorrow, suffering, war, and death are a result of lawlessness... Always has been, and always will be... From the time Cain slew his brother Able, we have seen how rebellion has hardened the heart of mankind to bring us to the point self-annihilation... Were it not for our Creator's intervention this would transpire...

But because God loves us so, He will allow for suffering, but will ultimately rescue us from the result of allowing sin to define who we are... All in the name of freedom we suffer for the lack of self control... A mindset that is developed that seems to be liberating... Yet a way of thinking, while acting upon, that leads to death...

So do not allow for this lack of currency reform not happening at the moment to get you down... It will come soon enough, and at a time that falls in line with our Creator's prophetic plan... Regardless of how much control God's creation thinks it has!... Well, in a nut shell, we don't... Even Satan the devil, and his fallen army... Mankind likes to think it has control, but it is all an allusion if this is the case... God's will is, and will continue to be done... Regardless of our tendency to rebel...

Which is why it is vital to let in sink that we as believers in Messiah need to continue to grow in grace, and in knowledge, so that we will not become entangled in the web of lies that beset our world...

After all, that is what the system of Babylon is all about... It affects, and infects the world we live in spiritually... Which in turn affects us physically... So when God has declared to us, "come out of her (her being Babylon), my people!"... It does mean that even believers in Him, after having been shown grace, and mercy through the Son of God, are subject to being entangled in Satan's lies, and deceptions.. If we allow ourselves to be through a lack of discipline, and being spiritually lethargic..

Thus the example our Savior gave us in Matthew chapter 25 as it pertains to the parable of the 10 virgins.. 5 were wise while fully relying upon God's Spirit as their strength.. 5 were foolish while allowing for the flesh to become their hope, and strength... Our hope is not in this world... NOR should it be!... But in the age that will be ushered in by Jesus Christ and His triumphant return at the blowing of the last, and 7th trumpet...

In the mean time, as with the timing of Iraq's currency reformation, we must patiently wait to play out as God allows, or has pre-planned all along... Him alone knowing the end from the beginning as declared in His Word the bible... The responsibility of all believers in His Son, the Word, is to allow for this to all play out while at the same time living our lives in accordance to His sovereign will... Despite living in a world that is at this time, for the most part, does not know Him...

And because of sin, does not really want to know our Sovereign God for who He truly is... It takes His Spirit in us to understand who He really is, and to have the strength to truly follow Him... For the flesh alone is weak, and certainly not sufficient... This is the patience of the saints, and the testing that we endure on a daily basis...

God bless, and thank you for reading those of you that have... Let us pray one for another as we acquire funds that most of us have not ever been accustomed to having... May our hope not be to rely upon the flesh, and in this case wealth, as our strength... We wage a spiritual battle in which nothing created could ever help us to succeed in our quest to finish the race in accordance to the will of God...

Peace Be with You All...

Popeye7

Lets look at this date utilizing numerology one more time... 01/27/2015, and its lunar counterpart 12/8/2014 look to be a very interesting to me if this form of compressing numbers has any application as it concerns a certain date we could be looking for as it pertains to a certain event to look for as well... I realize that there are those that dismiss this considering the number of times I have tried to pinpoint the exact date, or dates we could be looking for... There was a message there with her press conference given on January 15th of 2014 by the IMF chief... It looks as though this week could be exciting... Between now, and Feb. 19th of this year looks promising IMHO... Again Feb. 19th is the beginning of the lunar new year 2015...

Lets see what God has in store for us folks, and what He has allowed for as this event does have prophetic ramifications in accordance to His Word... Keeping it all in perspective as we continue to be lead, and submit to His Holy Spirit...

Could the 21st of January, being 28 days beginning from the exact date of 25 Dec. 2014, be just another stepping stone to yet another day to look for 7 days later?... Let me explain... But first look at the video one last time if you would...

Here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

Here is the link for the Gregorian calendar conversion table to the lunar calendar as well... http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2015e.pdf

OK!... So we know that after Christine L. declares her last 7, she declares the G7 (again supposed to be G8 at the time of the press conference), and the G20... There was one more 7 declared within her speech once she began to talk about past dates in history that were important within our world's history during this last century... She began with the 100 year anniversary of World War One, and continued with the 70 year anniversary of the IMF... She then said we were to drop the 0 in the number 70... Thus making it 7... This was the 7 that I have not used of yet in my calculations... The previous four 7's were declared after the number 25 was mentioned by Christine L....

So after counting the 28 days (four 7's) from the 25th of December, we will be once again on the 21st of January... Remembering that the lunar calendar is still on the year 2014.. Which is why I believe that the IMF head mentioned the lunar calendar... Even though it would be 2015 according to the Gregorian calendar, we would still be in the year 2014 as it pertained to the lunar one...

If we use the final 7 (70 drop the 0), and begin a count from the 21st of January, it would bring us to Tuesday, January the 27th, 2015, or 01/27/2015... According to the lunar calendar it would be 12/8/2014.... Would this be why Christine L. mentioned G7, and G20 in her address?... If we add the 7, and the 20 we of course would have the sum of 27.. Is this the date she was trying to convey for a dramatic change, or event to take place to begin an economic upturn of dramatic proportions?... Time will tell, and I am just trying to make sense of her coded message while using every possible scenario as it pertained to her speech...

Of course this RV could happen at any moment... But I do believe her speech had more meaning to it than just an address to the National Press Corp about the state of the worlds economy... When she declared that "I normally do as I am told," this was code for those who this message was meant for to, "LISTEN UP!"... IMHO!.... Then she went on to explain it would require compressing numbers through numerology in order to figure it out...

The 27th of January, if that is indeed the date, is not too far away of course... We are still looking at this month, and of course the year 2014 within the lunar calendar year...

By the way, lets compress the dates 01/27/2015, and its lunar counterpart 12/8/2014.... Lets begin with 01/27/2015... If we add 1+2+7+2+0+1+5, we have a total of 18.... Ironically, if we add the lunar date of 12/8/2014 (1+2+8+2+0+1+4) we have the same total of 18... Within the esoteric realm, this is a very important number... It is the number 6 three times... (6+6+6)... If inverted these three 6's become (9+9+9)... These three 9's equal 27... If we the 2 plus the 7 we also have the sum of 9... As would adding the 1 plus the 8 in the number 18...

But what I find curious, if indeed this is THE DATE, is that when these two dates are compressed, we have the number 18... And that we also come up with the same number, 27, when the number 18 is broken down by 6's, and inverted (6+6+6 inverts to 9+9+9)... Is this the 27 that Christine L. was trying to convey as it pertains to the date, and when the inversion formula is used... Allowed within numerology when trying to come to a certain conclusion as it pertains to numbers...

Oh!.. By the way!... 27 can also be multiplied using numerology... 2x7=14...

So we see what transpires on the dates 7, 20, 21, and 27 January... What of course is ultimately allowed by our Creator...

God bless folks, and we shall see as this unfolds... Not a matter of if, but when...

Peace Be With You All..

Popeye7

PS.. Remember Christine L. made it a point in the portion of the speech that 2014 would be a very important year for the recovery of the economy... Thus the reason for mentioning the lunar year celebration... Although we are in 2015 according to the Gregorian calendar, we are still within 2014 as it pertains to the lunar calendar... Clues, Clues my friends.... God bless you all...
    Last edited by popeye7; 01-26-2015 at 03:16 AM.