• 1¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
• 2 Tbsp sugar
• ⅓ cup butter, melted
• 1½ qt Breyers® Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
• ½ cup peanut butter
• 1 pouch Breyers™ Hot Fudge Sauce
1. To make the crust, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl. Preheat oven to 350°F. Press crust mixture firmly into a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Squeeze a layer of hot fudge sauce onto the bottom of the crust and spread to cover.
3. In a mixing bowl, stir together ice cream and peanut butter on medium speed until combined. Pour on top of hot fudge sauce and freeze for at least 5 hours.
4. Drizzle with remaining hot fudge sauce just before serving.