Learning The Meaning of Patience, and Time Through This Investment...

Thread: Learning The Meaning of Patience, and Time Through This Investment...

Learning The Meaning of Patience, and Time Through This Investment...

Good Morning To All of You...

If nothing else at this point we are learning that patience does require patience.. It is what we are doing with this time as we await for the changing of the value of Iraq's currency that is very important to every one of us who have been lead to this investment... Putting ourselves in others shoes helps us to also put things into proper perspective... I truly do believe that God has granted us an opportunity to prepare, not just physically, but even more importantly spiritually to receiving what I will refer to as an inheritance of sorts... Some of us have had to endure very difficult circumstances, and situations throughout these last few years... I have read many accounts on this site, and have seen my loved ones, and friends endure so much hardship, and uncertainty... Loss of ones loved so dear, and the experience of the unknown... We can plan for the future, but will it come to fruition as we plan.. At times it does, but there are times when curve balls are thrown our way...

How we react to those times, whether we grow from them, or not is very relevant as it pertains to our future circumstances... I was praying this morning, and was declaring to my Loving Father that I want to give to You my best, yet what I have is already Yours... Including my life of course... All things created are our Creators of course.. To do with what He pleases... We can plan, some plot evil, but in the overall scheme of things God's will is always what shall be done...

So then I began pondering about the prodigal son, and how he squandered his inheritance on sinful behavior... Within this parable this young man asks his father for his portion of the inheritance he would have received later at some point... Although knowing the potential for acting in a lawless fashion, the father agrees to let his son have his portion at that point... Understanding that whatever road his son chose to travel, valuable lessons would be learned either way..

This parable which Christ Jesus spoke of can be found in the gospel of Luke chapter 15... It should serve as a reminder of our human condition, and where our hearts are as we enter the final phase of this investment coming to fruition... Have we taken the time to prepare spiritually to receive this inheritance so that we will not find ourselves wanting once famine does befall... This parable pertains to not just our physical state, but even more importantly how we will conduct ourselves once having received the fruit of this investment...

Our Creator is merciful, but He does not want us to develop a pattern of sinful behavior... As Paul pointed out, our number one responsibility as believers in Christ Jesus is to make sure our former selves are buried on a daily basis... Just like the old saying that we need to take each day, one day at a time... A conscious effort that does require spiritual discipline on our part... It can be SO easy to place our trust in physical riches that perish, while forsaking the eternal wealth that our Creator provides through Himself to us... Many have done so... Including some of us I am quite sure at some point in our lives...

Which is why keeping this all in perspective, and preparing for it from a spiritual standpoint is vital... Realizing our weakness while in the flesh, while relying on our Loving Creator to guide us through this is essential... He will show us the Way, as long as we seek His council through the Spirit He provides us... I truly believe He has not only allowed for the time in order that many become invested, but our Loving Father is giving those of us who have that time to prepare spiritually for it...

With that being said, we do not have to suffer for wrong doing in order to learn that we should not be acting in such a fashion... We can learn from what scripture declares, and how we have seen others suffer as well... But make no mistake dear friends, we need the help of our God, and Savior... Without Him we are just spinning our proverbial wheels...

Well, 10/27/2014 is still here, but no RV... But that is OK... The day is not over, and I have some numbers for with tomorrows dates written all over them.. You know I do not have one clue where Christine L. was coming from when she gave her message to the National Press Corp as it pertained to the numerology aspect of it... She was sending a message, and obviously I have either missed it, or it still has not been fulfilled... I believe it to be the latter even still... This is why I have tried to cover it at every angle possible.. Remember also that it is still the beginning of the new year according to the Islamic Calendar.. Christine L. mentioning the new year at the beginning of her speech may have been a clue of a time frame as it concerns the coded message she was sending by the utilization of numerology...

Here is the link to her speech once again.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

And here is the conversion table for the lunar, and Gregorian calendar.. http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf

Lets look at 10/28/2014, and its lunar counterpart of 9/5/2014... But adding the lunar date together we have a total of 21.. Triple 7's... (9+5+2+0+1+4=21)... Remembering Christine L.'s emphasis on the number 7 within her speech we can also take the Gregorian date, at the month, and day (1+0+2+8=11), and multiply that total times the compressed number we receive from the year 2014.. (2+0+1+4=7)... So 11 times 7 equals 77... If we take that total, and compress those two numbers we have a total of 14 (7+7=14)... 14 being two times seven, as the IMF chief declared in her speech...

If we total the number for the Gregorian date of 10/28/2014 by using numerology we have the number 18... The number 18 is 6 three times... By taking 66, and inverting it we have 999... Three nines are equal to 27... Thus fulfilling the G7, and G20 aspect of her speech by adding the 20, and the 7... Inverting numbers is allowed in numerology to receive a desired number...

We can also take the day, 28, compress this number (2+8=10), and multiply this number times the month (10x1) we have 10 of course... By multiplying the number 10 by the compress number we received from the year 2014, (2+0+1+4=7) we have a total of 70... Drop the 0 from this number, and we have 7... The number 70 was declared by Christine L. in her speech as well...

One more with the lunar date 9/5/2014... If we take the month, and multiply it by the day we have a total of 45... Compress the 4, and the 5 and we once again have a total of 9... Add the 9 with the compress total we received from the year 2014 (9+7) and we have a total of 16... Compress 16 (1+6), and we have 7 once again... We can also add the total received by multiplying the month, and the day (9x5=45) and add it to the compressed total we receive from the year 2014, and we a sum of 52.. (45+7=52)... If we compress the number 52 (5+2), we will once again have a total of 7...

Lots of 7's in both the Gregorian, and lunar date when using numerology... Time will tell of its possible significance.... In the mean time, 10/27/2014 is not quite over yet... All in God's perfect, impeccable timing... May He bless those who are His...

Peace Be With You All..

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 10-28-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Re: Learning The Meaning of Patience, and Time Through This Investment...

Hello Folks:

Can you believe it has been 1 year since former PM Maliki had visited the US for a 4 day period of chastening by our government... Well, he was supposed have stayed for 5 days, but could not take the abuse much longer... So Maliki cut the trip short by one day... So the story goes... Think about it folks!... Would any self respecting person actually decide to pay a countries leaders a visit knowing their displeasure for that individuals conduct... Conduct which had "supposedly" gone against the desire of the nation that had conquered your nation, and still had the firepower to do so again at any given moment?... And then go back after this meeting, and continue to go against the wishes of the very nation that had supposedly chewed you out for your conduct unbecoming for the last 4 years?... Would a leader visit for one day knowing all of this?... Would you?... Would I?...

That visit of one year ago solidified it for me as far as the role of former PM Maliki in all of this drama we call Iraq... The sad part of all of this is the suffering of the people of Iraq... Those representing Iraq via the government have treated them like doormats, while they have lived quite comfortably... Being paid salaries that are outrageous considering the amount of work they accomplish during the coarse of a year... I believe that very few, if any, of Iraq's government officials really care about the plight of their fellow countrymen in reality...

Maliki was either a willing accomplice within this orchestrated plot... Or was being used unwittingly in order to be an excuse for the continued delay in all of this.... Maliki could have been dealt with quite quickly had he really been a threat to the plans of those who are truly in control of what transpires within Iraq... All one need do is look at who controls the money supply... Those who do in the world we live in, can just about have anything accomplished that they desire... Anyone can be bribed or paid off to do just about anything... Think about it... In other words, whatever Maliki was doing to obstruct, he was allowed to do it...

Which is why I believe that there was, and always has been a predetermined time frame in all of this... Thus the push these last few months to ensure all of the laws are passed so as to be prepared for the very moment all of what we have been waiting for to actually transpire... A true, but sad reality IMHO... Thinking about what all has gone on within Iraq, and the lives lost during these last 11 years... Sin has consequences, and it does affect us all in some form or fashion...

So a little over a few months after this meeting 4 day meeting Maliki had with his enemies, Christine L. gives a speech to the National Press Club declaring that starting from the year 2014 we would have 7 years of economic growth after having 7 years of recession... How does she know this I ask again?... Unless of course their policies are controlling whether or not an economy thrives, or regresses... And I go back to the fact that those who control the money supplies of nations, controls that nations policies, controls, and owns corporations, as well as the prices of commodities... Stock market ect.......

But if we go even deeper into this, and base it on scripture, we understand that our Creator does punish sinful behavior with those who are sinful as well... So while many nations suffered these last 7 years (some more than others), we can come to conclude that God allowed for it simply to use as a disciplinary measure... The wages of sin is death as the book of Romans chapter 6 verse 23 I believe points out... God has not changed how He judges the world in our modern day... He has always shown mercy from the beginning of creation to those who are truly repentant... But if the people's of the world are unrepentant, or do not seek the Way, Truth, and Life in accordance to His will, well then there is a problem...

And history has shown that once a nation reaches a certain point, as it pertains to their moral conduct, and transgressions go unchecked and escalate in practice, God simply has no choice but to punish in various ways... And yes, as scriptures clearly shows, God uses famine, pestilence, and warfare to discipline His creation... Thus this continued cycle of nations being defeated, or falling from grace during the centuries mankind has existed on God's earth... Some completely destroyed because of lawless behavior.. Some taken into captivity... We have never really learned the lessons of the past... Thus the need for the Lord Jesus Christ's triumphant return, and the end of mankind's futile attempt to govern ourselves... We simply need Him to rule over us... And always have!...

So tman23 is looking at the possibility of this transpiring on Nov. 3rd or 4th because of certain Muslim holy days... That would be great!... But I am going to look at the possibility of it occurring on Nov. 1st... The numbers add up, and it would also be the one year anniversary that Maliki left US shores in order to go back, and simply obstruct... Was this visit of his one year ago done at that particular time frame for a reason?... Knowing that one year later this RV event would transpire... I cannot answer that with an absolute "yes," but I certainly do not discount it either...

So lets try, and do the numbers in accordance to the numerology speech given by the Head of the IMF on January 15th of this year.... Here is the link once more... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

Here is the link for the calendar conversion chart from the Gregorian calendar to the lunar one.. http://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf

Recalling that the Islamic New Year was last week.. I believe the 25th of October... What is interesting is that "if" this does occur on November 1st, it would be exactly 7 days since the observance of this New Year... I bring this up again because Christine L. made it point to bring up both the Gregorian calendar new year, and lunar new year during her speech... And in fact this press conference was given both two weeks after the celebration of the Gregorian calendar new year, and two weeks before the observance of the lunar new year...

She also declared, and emphasized the number 25 twice within her speech... Was this to point to a time frame?... And of course we now know that the Islamic New Year was celebrated on October 25th... And then of course the number 7 was emphasized as well after her declaration of the number of years since the fall of the Berlin Wall... That number being 25... So 11/1/2014 is also 9/9/2014 on the lunar calendar... If we compress, via numerology, the date 9/9/2014 we have a total of 25.. (9+9+2+0+1+4=25)... So could this be fulfilling the second 25 mentioned within Christine L.'s speech?... Lets continue to break down this lunar date before getting to the Gregorian date...

So if we take 9/9/2014, and multiply the month, and day we have a total of 81... If we compress this number we have a total of 9.. (8+1=9)... If we then add the compressed number we receive from the year 2014, with this total we have 16.. (9+7=16).. Compress this number, and we have that magical number 7... (1+6=7)...

If we take the total amount we receive by adding the month, and day from 9/9/2014 we of course have a total of 18.. (9+9=18)... 18 is 6 three times... If we invert 666 we have 999... And of course three 9's are a total of 27... Remember her declaration of the G20, and G7... (at that point in time it was still considered the G8... Until Russia was expelled from the group on March 24th of this because of the Ukraine situation).... Add the 20 with the 7, and we have 27...

If we take the Gregorian date of 11/1/2014, and compress the month 11, while adding it to the day, 1, we have a total of 3... (1+1+1=3) Taking that 3, and multiplying it by the compressed number we receive from the year, being 7, we have a total of 21.. Which is of course 7 three times..

If we take the Gregorian month 11, and subtract the day, 1, we have a total of 10.. By multiplying the number 10 by the 7 (2014 compressed again), we have 70.. (10x7=70) ... This would fulfill the 70 Christine L. mentions as it pertains to the number of years since the Bretton Woods conference, and the formation of the IMF at that point in time... She then said "70, drop the 0, and 7!"....

One more with the Gregorian date... If we once again compress the month 11, (1+1=2), and multiply that number times the day, (2x1), we have the number 2... Take this number, and multiply it times the 7 from our compressed total of the year, and we have the number 14... Remember Christine L. mentioned that "14 is 7 two times." ...

So the fulfillment of all of the key numbers mentioned in Christine L.'s numerology speech are fulfilled within the Gregorian date of 11/1/2014, and its lunar counterpart 9/9/2014... It is also 7 days from the observance of the Islamic New Year which occurred on Oct. 25th...

And from the historical archives we have one year from the very day that former PM Maliki left US shore after his 4 day visit with his good friends President Obama, and VP Biden.... Was this key in all of this?... I do not know for certain, but I would not be surprised if it was...

Time will tell of course, and all in God's impeccably perfect timing... May He continue to bless those who trust, and rely upon Him for deliverance... The only hope of mankind... That Truth that many will finally come to realize as the Way to everlasting Life...

Peace Be With You All...

Popeye7..

Remember folks that the table is being set so as to ensure that there is a legitimate excuse for the Iraqi dinar to increase in value... After all of these years of declaring it to be a scam this has to be done... So we have the drop in oil prices despite the "threat" of Isis, and thus the decrease in revenue for Iraq's already shaky economic circumstances... The conductors of this madness are very good at orchestrating situations in order to fulfill a desired outcome... Out of a seemingly hopeless situation will spring forth a solution that will have a ripple effect on the worldwide economy... All beginning, ironically enough, in the very same land that Nimrod tried to build his version of a new world order over 4,000 years ago... God thwarted his plans for dominance by separating the languages as they were involved in building the tower of Babel.. This being not too long after the flood our Creator had brought forth in order to punish a sinful mankind whose thoughts were continually on evil..

Through the building of this one world economy, we will have the next step which will involve a one world government, and then a one world religion... One step at a time, and as God allows... If it were not for God's intervention by not allowing those who desire this one world order, it would have more than likely been fulfilled long ago... But again all in God's own time, and He of course is giving mankind every opportunity to repent on His terms... But will mankind do so, or will we continue down the vain road that eventually leads to destruction... The bible, or God's Word declares that it will take the return of our beloved Savior in order to save mankind from certain annihilation... Sin does certainly breed a destructive nature in man when gone unchecked... History has proven this, and God will allow mankind to go further then ever before in order to show the fruits of lawlessness...

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7

Hello, Hello Gang At Dinar Updates....

Well, I decided to give the numerology game a rest... I enjoyed the challenge, but grew weary of it, and needed a break... But the news is good, and it seems that the time has been deemed right by our Creator... We will see what day this transpires, and then I will do the numbers... I tried, but alas it really is not all that important to find the exact day anyway... We know it is coming!.. So that should be good enough...

Which brings up a point I would like to share you with... We should be utterly grateful to our Loving God, and Creator for granting us this opportunity to have rest from our physical labor once this currency event transpires... He certainly did not have to, and owes us nothing... But, IMHO, God has seen the lawlessness of those who work behind the scenes, and the extortion, and unjust practices that have taken place over the decades as it pertains to the worlds economy... Orchestrating recessions, and depressions in order to bring the world to its knees at times, and allowing for those who are elected to take the brunt of the blame for it... While some these elected officials have indeed been complicit to what it going on, (those that have been given over to bribes.. Not all have) their reward has been a long tenure within the walls of this government... Not having to be concerned with their physical welfare...

So look upon this investment as "payback," and justice being served... Now if it were up to spiritual principalities that are dark in nature, we would never receive a dime, and in fact would be enslaved in a most oppressive way... The devil does not particularly care for believers in Jesus Christ, and seeks to devour God's adopted children whenever possible... Meaning that Satan seeks our spiritual destruction via physical means.... Which is why it is vital we understand that this blessing will be short term.. When I say short term, Christine L.'s declaration of 7 years of prosperity beginning in the year 2014 could very well be a clue... And when the time frame between 7, and 8 years are fulfilled, we could see the beginning of a very dramatic change on the world scene...

We are seeing it occur as we speak as nations are beginning to realize that the US is not as "necessary" as we once were... And the reason for this is simply our spiritual state as it pertains to our moral standing with God Almighty... Nations have risen, and have fallen throughout history of course... And history books will declare it was for various reasons as it pertains to the flesh.. What they fail to declare is the truth as it pertains to the "weakening" of the nations (see Isaiah chapter 14), and the one entity, being the devil, who has tempted mankind to sin against God... But a complicit mankind has shown throughout our existence that we have more of a tendency to gravitate towards the transgressing of God's commandments then allowing ourselves to strive, and keep them... Thus we have suffered the consequences for our wayward behavior... To the point at times where some nations have been completely extinguished from existence... Humanity has fallen for the same tactics time, and time again... Never learning from history, and certainly not seeking the will of our Patient, and Just Creator in order to avoid being judged by Him ultimately... God has sent, and sends His prophets, yet, for the most part, their declarations, and warning go unheeded... Mankind has showed a tendency to believe lies, rather than the Truth... Our history on God's earth has certainly been an illustration of this...

So while our adversary the devil cannot do whatever he pleases without our Creator's permission, we see by the constant tragedies that take place on a daily basis, and the heartache, and misery that serve as a reminder of mankind's unrepentant sinful behavior, and our fallen state as a whole... We need God's presence in us, and His rule over us... Much more so than physical mammon, or an RV... Our monetary gain, while a blessing, could very well serve as a curse as well if we place our faith, and trust in it to the point of becoming lethargic, and neglectful as it pertains to our spiritual standing with God...

I am reminded of the 5 wise, and 5 foolish virgins in Matthew chapter 25... While the ones who were wise kept all in its proper perspective as it pertains to their relationship with God, the ones who neglected their duty as a believer in Messiah were found wanting, and unprepared as the call rang out declaring the return of Messiah... There is a very clear danger in allowing one's physical state to define what one may think as being spiritually right with their Creator... In Revelation chapter 3, Christ Jesus addresses the Laodician assembly, and declares them to be blind, poor, and naked even though they had thought their spiritual standing was seemingly OK with God... Again they based their physical wealth on how God viewed them... While this may be the case sometime, we must remember that God brings rain upon the just, and the unjust.... There are many who do not share a sincere belief in God, and are quite wealthy... In fact most of your most wealthy individuals in our world today are quite corrupt, and some have even made a pact with one who God has allowed to rule over the kingdoms of this world...

Of course remembering that Satan did offer Christ Jesus all of the kingdoms that exist in the world if He would only have bowed down, and worshiped him... In Matthew chapter 4 our Savior did not deny that Satan was the one that was king over the nations of this world... Nothing has changed, and there are those who are in league with mankind's enemy... These too are being used, and will soon come to recognize their horrendous mistake, and how they were lied to... Which is why we recognize evil, but realize that the world is deceived, and given into physical lusts, and desires that are sinful in the eyes of God... "They know not what they do." .... Even the worst of mankind have been duped, and have been allowed by God, I might add, to punish those who practice wickedness.. Despite being evil themselves... But our Creator is a Righteous Judge, and we must remember that He understands the hearts of men much more so than we would ever be able to... Which is why He IS WHO HE IS.... And there is NO OTHER...

As events in Iraq, or the ancient land of Babylon, continue to progress in fulfilling God's prophetic Word, let us remember that there will most certainly be a changing of the guard beginning at some in the next decade.. In other words, the United States of America will not have the same standing within our world, and a transition will take place that will shake up the world scene on a scale that will be quite dramatic... This transformation had already been planned for, and began last century as Satan is being allowed to separate the world into regions... Easier to control, and influence the population when nations sovereignty no longer exist... There will be resistance to this of course, but it will be futile to do so... Why?... Simply because it has been declared by God to occur within His Word... God is going to allow for it as a judgment for the world's sins, and for the testing of His saints... In fact, the world will have ten regions, and have ten kings ruling over each region... (look up Club of Rome on line, and see what one of their main objectives is... To regionalize the world into ten regions... God's Word always comes to pass)... These ten kings will of course be beholden to the dragon or the devil... He has ultimate authority over these regions as God has allowed for... Remember that Christ Jesus declared that His kingdom is not of this world... Upon His return He will vanquish all other kingdoms that now exist, or will exist at His 2nd coming...

Once these ten regions are established for a time, (see Revelation chapter 17 for proof of this), these ten kings will give their authority to the beast, or the king of the bottomless pit... These kings will do so because Satan will have granted his authority to the beast as Revelation chapter 13 verses 3 or 4 point out... They will have not have a choice but to do so... This fallen being from the abyss, or the bottomless pit, will be unleashed at some point, and will be allowed to punish the inhabitants of the nations for their lawlessness... Read Revelation chapter 9 for more information about this being, and him being unleashed... This spiritual entity will, IMHO, be allowed to inhabit the man of sin's body.. And in turn this man is of course declared the beast... This will make this man more than a man... A "superman" if you will... His exploits will be great, and at some point this man of sin will declare himself to be God as 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 points out... He will demand worship, and of course many will believe this lie of who he truly is because of being spiritually lost, and believing lies instead of living the Truth... That Truth which grants us Spiritual freedom... Only through Christ Jesus can we have this wonderful gift which He exemplifies in every way... Miracles will be performed by the false prophet on behalf of the man of sin or beast as Revelation chapter 13 points out... Which is why we should not base our belief on miracles, or wonders that are supernatural in nature.. For even demonic forces can perform such feats by utilizing willing participants... By their fruits we will know them.. NOT by their signs, and wonders...

It is imperative that believers bare all of this in mind as this transformation takes place within this world... Understanding that it must transpire, and realizing the need to use physical restraint.. To die for all the wrong reasons does not further the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ... Making sure that our hope is in God, and His kingdom, which all believers in Messiah are to represent... Realizing, just like the patriarch's of old did, that we await a far greater, and everlasting kingdom at some point in the future... Dying for the will of our Father in heaven has everything to do with our belief in His Son... If it must occur, and God allows for it, so be it... And as scripture points out, there will be a persecution of the saints... Read Revelation chapter 20 verses 1-4, and of course our Savior's message to His apostles before His death on the cross in the gospel of John chapters 14-17 I believe... If Jesus, our God, and Savior, was persecuted, what makes us believe we will not be?... Many have been in various ways over the centuries, and nothing has changed since... When we made that covenant with God through His Son, we gave our lives to Him... So we must trust in Him, and rely upon His Holy Spirit to guide us through the good, and perilous times we will face.... He never said it would be a walk in the park... But Christ Jesus being in us through His Spirit makes the journey easier, and for the children of God to finish the race while working out our salvation with fear, and trembling...

Look at this time we will be given after this RV as a opportunity to draw near to God, and fulfill His purpose in our lives as we walk the straight, and narrow path He has placed us on... For those who endure to the end, this RV will be meaningless in the grand scope of things... There is so much more to life than what the flesh, or the physical side of it has to offer... And we want to spend eternity with our Loving God, and one another when all is said, and done.. Right?....

So in other words, enjoy life, but remain spiritually sober, and strive to steer clear of Satan's traps, and deceptions... Wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves... God bless you folks, and may His peace be upon us... Let us walk humbly before Him... For we have no reason to boast or to be self-righteous... For our Beloved God, and Savior has granted us mercy that we could never earn... We should be forever grateful, and strive to live our lives in accordance to His Sovereign Will... Showing our love, and appreciation for Him through our faith, and our love for Him to the utmost... While at the same time loving one another... Which is well pleasing to God our Father in heaven...

Peace Be With You All...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 11-20-2014 at 07:50 PM.