" The Dinar Daily ", Wednesday, 8 October 2014 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: " The Dinar Daily ", Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Russian Oil Company Lukoil to Discuss Expansion in Iraq: Company President

Russian Oil Company Lukoil to Discuss Expansion in Iraq: Company President

Lukoil CEO Vagit Alekperov will discuss the expansion of the company's operations in Iraq with country's energy minister.

© RIA Novosti.Sergey Guneev

MOSCOW, October 8 (RIA Novosti) -
    The president of Russian oil company Lukoil , Vagit Alekperov, will visit Iraq on October 13 where he is expected to discuss the expansion of the company's Operations in the country.

"I will be in Baghdad on October 13 to meet the oil minister. I hope, we will continue our talks on the expansion of our operations in Iraq," Alekperov told journalists.

Currently, Lukoil is operating on the West Qurna-2 oil field in Iraq , Which is ranked Among the Largest oil fields in the world.

West Qurna-2 is located 65 kilometers (40 miles) northwest of the city of Basra, southern Iraq, and has reserves of about 13 billion barrels. Lukoil won a tender for the development of the oil field in 2009 and has a 75 percent stake in the project.

Also lukoil has the right to Further Develop and explore the so-called Block 10, Which covers an area of 5,500 square kilometers (2,124 square miles), located 120 kilometers to the west of Basra. In April 2014, the company began a 2D seismic survey at Block 10.
    In April, Lukoil considered participating in a joint venture with Russian state-owned exploration and production company Zarubezhneft to develop the giant Nassiriya oil field in southern Iraq and build a refinery.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...WKlwr_qQYqWDvQ

AIN congratulates Iraqi on Eid Al-Adhha

AIN congratulates Iraqi on Eid Al-Adhha

Baghdad (AIN) – All Iraq News Agency congratulates the Iraqi people on Eid Al-Adhha, wishing all the best for them and to live in peace and prosperity.

AIN assures to its viewers that it will go on in serving them by conveying the truth and the suffering of the citizens for the sake of Iraq.

* AIN is not a bad news provider in my observation.

Security Forces, Backed by Tribesmen, Free Two Villages in Fallujah

Security Forces, Backed by Tribesmen, Free Two Villages in Fallujah

Ramadi / NINA / The security forces freed two villages near Fallujah, killing nine elements of the Islamic State (IS) and wounded a number of others.

A source in the Anbar Operations Command told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / units of the security forces, backed by tribesmen, were able to liberate two villages of Fallujah, killing and wounding a number of terrorist and burning five vehicles.

He pointed out that the clashes led to the death of two tribal men, and wounding two soldiers

NinaNews.com

Thefts ministries of interior and defense ... estimated "hundred billion" dollars

sczin11- WOW!!!!! $100 BILLION!!!!

Thefts ministries of interior and defense ... estimated "hundred billion" dollars (see photo)

Revealed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi theft organization suffered the Iraqi treasury over the past eight years.

Ebadi said while chairing a meeting of the Council of Ministers that the latter mechanism used in the ministries of interior and defense for the past eight years has caused the loss of Iraq a hundred billion dollars of his closet and public through a complex network of thieves and users at the expense of public money, according to a source present at the meeting.

Abadi added that the process to conclude contracts and tenders with companies equipped for the security ministries and the two national security and intelligence services were not subject to legal controls are clear and mostly riddled with suspicions of corruption and clear.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...672ZxkYu6rbxqA
    Last edited by chattels; 10-08-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Iraqi Army " Space "

Officer rank of major in the Department of Defense tells the amazing details about the "Iraqi Army Space"!

trading Iraqis term stranger is «Army Space» or «soldier space», and when you ask Baghdad for the cause of depressions of the Iraqi army in front of creep «Daash» both in the province of Nineveh, or Salah al-Din, which claimed the lives of thousands of members of the armed forces, led by Victims Base Speicher near Tikrit, north of Baghdad, and civilians who have been displaced from their hometowns and especially Yezidis and Christians, the direct response will come quickly: «This is because the Army Space».

This label is not an indication for the army or soldiers invaders from outer space, or a reference to a film of science fiction is as much a precise definition of the soldiers were not present on the ground, but they are registered in the records of the army and dedicated them to the salaries and privileges of the Ministry of Defence, however, paid for.

It is not surprising to hear this term «Army Space» from a taxi driver or a barber or cafe owner, but it will be curious to hear from an officer in the Iraqi army, which analyzes the «causes refraction of the army, not in Mosul and Salahuddin, but in other areas of the Iraq », pointing out that« the military space comes at the forefront of the factors that led to the refraction of our armed forces ».

The story began when we took the initiative to ask Laith al-Jassem, a taxi driver, whether the leadership of the taxi profession key or is it a minor in order to increase his income, he replied immediately that «a soldier in the military space, and works as a taxi driver to increase his income», adding Baadhaha that «Army Space is an army that does not exist on the ground, but just names and numbers in the records of the Ministry of Defence », pointing out that« there are two types of soldiers in this army placebo, the first volunteers in the armed forces do not enroll their units compared to that received their part of their salaries and allowances and the remaining part, which is Most, received by the officer commanding the military unit which in turn share this with the salaries of the highest rank him, while the other type is present understanding of the soldiers, but their names originally installed in the official records and earn their salaries and allowances of officers ».

When asked about the reason for not joining his unit military versus that paid full salary and emoluments, he replied, Jassim said: «I am a corporal in the Iraqi army and my salary and my benefits rewarding, but the two now near the city of Ramadi, and (Daash) threatens attack on the city, and this means that either soak prisoners in their hands and either leave our sites, as happened in Mosul, and either would be a fateful murder, as happened to the poor at the base of Speicher, moreover that feed the soldiers and arming them very poor », adding:« For this I prefer to stay in Baghdad with my family in return for part of my salary, and I am Taxi driver in my car ».

«Middle East» try to access one of the leaders of the Iraqi army or officials in the Ministry of Defence to verify the credibility of what is being said about what the so-called «Army Space», but it seemed very difficult, «it is required to obtain the approval of the official spokesman for the General Command of the Armed Forces Qasim Atta », guided us as one of the officers. He afterthought: «even relate Bnatq official should know your phone number and knows in advance otherwise it will not answer any communication», and this method adopted by most Iraqi officials until sixth grade and suffers from majority of media Iraqis and non-Iraqis.

But an officer with the rank of a pilot in the Iraqi army confirmed the existence of the so-called «Army Space», pointing out that «this army generates a lot of money on some of the commanders and the leaders of military units».

Maj Ismail Abdul Kader, an engineer computer systems in one of the departments of the Ministry of Defense, said that «it difficult to verify the fact that the number of soldiers in field units, we are, for example, look closely at the lists that reach us from packing, statistics and names of volunteers for the army and Ntabgaha with the documentation that comes from units Military », warning that« the fact that there are these numbers of soldiers or not is the responsibility of the officers present in the field and camps, and those they can manipulate the numbers, especially in the absence of censorship and military discipline that had prevailed in the former Iraqi army ».

He said Abdul Qadir, saying: «There is information confirmed by members of the Iraqi parliament, as established by the facts that many of the officers who hold ranks high buying sites from the leaders, and for each location or position of the price, for example, the commander of the regiment or the commander of the brigade, and they think that the money they pay to meet this Site or that such investment will return them a profit, and this is what actually happens », referring to« we have a lot of Iraqi army officers who are keen on the reputation of our armed forces, alerted to this dangerous phenomenon, and wrote reports to officials, but things have not changed and will not change as long as there is significant corruption in the state ».

He revealed Abdul Qadir, saying: «I received less than a year information controlled by one of the officers in the military unit in Nineveh that there are 1520 names of soldiers and officers who were not present, and wrote to me the officer in secret under the title (Army Space) saying the salaries and allowances of these soldiers aliens that are shared by senior officers, and transmitting information to senior officials at the Ministry of Defense did not happen anything ». He asked: «If this number in one military site and how if we collected the rest of the numbers? But it is already difficult for us to know the real numbers ».

In the meantime, confirmed Captain Hiwa Bakr, an officer Kurd, was part of Salah al-Din, and the location and severity of the military was in the area of the presidential palaces in Tikrit (palaces of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein), the «Middle East» that «the commander of the brigade, which I served it took me because I object to the absence of dozens of soldiers, and whenever I asked about these answer me the head of the unit sergeants, saying: (these soldiers astronauts sir) ». This suggests that the young officer, who we met in the city of Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan Region that «there is collusion on the subject of the absence of hundreds of elements of the Iraqi army or not they are already benefiting senior officers of their salaries and allowances» and said that «the new Iraqi government, especially the Ministry of Defense, to take notice to this matter because it is eating away the body of the Iraqi army ».

He said Bakr said: «The lack of discipline in the current Iraqi army and the rule of sectarian discrimination and the prevalence of corruption dramatically is what led to the refraction of our armed forces and inflict disasters in the country, I am, for example, has been transferred to a military unit in the province of Dhi Qar province in southern Iraq, and joined them, but I was surprised that the commander Major did not want my presence there, and he said to me: (go and feel comfortable in your home and when we need you we will call you), were amazed by this, and when I made ​​a complaint to the officials at the Ministry of Defense told me: (We will look at it), and since then I have spent the holiday open and I receive my benefits and financial Roaetbi ».

The truth about buying some of the senior officers of the military positions, Baker explained: «Why surprising? There are those who buy and ministries in the government and millions of dollars, and this also gets in the Army, and officials know it ».

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz3FYB0Nv9S

* The payroll is real, but the Army is absent, " imaginary ", or " IN SPACE ".

$ 90 million profit «Daash» monthly from Syrian oil

$90 million profit «Daash» monthly from Syrian oil

Qabas - A report by an American independent issued by the Brookings Institution in Washington that «Daash» achieves daily gain of not less than three million dollars as dividends net of the sale of Iraqi oil and the Syrian on the black market, which means that the revenue regulation of oil alone exceed 90 million dollars a month, and according to The report, the price of a barrel of oil produced from fields controlled by «Daash» and other armed groups of between $ 20 and $ 60, at a time when the price of crude ranges in global markets between $ 95 and $ 105. And controlled «Daash» currently 60% of Syrian oil production,

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz3FYCeyJBA

Sistani discusses with MP, Hakim the military and political developments

Sistani discusses with MP, Hakim the military and political developments

Najaf / NINA / The supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani discussed with MP Abdul-Hadi al-Hakim, political and parliamentary developments as well as legislation of laws in addition of the conditions of the popular mobilization groups in terms of armament and military equipment.

MP Abdul-Hadi al-Hakim said in a statement to the reporter of the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that he met with Sistani adding that we have given congratulations on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, and we presented to him most important developments on the political and legislative arenas.

Hakim added that "the talk with Sistani turned to the importance of legislation important laws that serve the citizens and the need to arm the Iraqi forces and the independent popular mobilization with necessary military equipment to carry out its national and legitimate duty, which volunteers responded to the call of the supreme authority to defense the land, honor, principle and sanctities. "

Al-Hakim confirmed that he had received "important guidance" from Sistani in this regard.

It is noteworthy that Sistani apologized for receiving politicians and government officials since deteriorating situation in Iraq and retreat in services.

NinaNews.com

Minister: Iraq is committed to pay war reparations to Kuwait

Minister: Iraq is committed to pay war reparations to Kuwait

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - confirmed the Council of Ministers, that past policies meet its obligations to repay the debt to the State of Kuwait, pointing out there is no need to open the door to dialogue on the subject.

The director of the Office of the Prime Minister's Mahdi Keywords (IMN) that "Iraq after a year and a half reimbursed all its financial obligations towards the State of Kuwait."

It is noteworthy that Kuwait announced earlier, that the remaining amounts of the value of compensation for war losses estimated at "5.7" billion dollars.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...1VUnOX8gaWVBcQ

Obeidi: 53 Sunni legislators signed on my inauguration as defense minister

Obeidi: 53 Sunni legislators signed on my inauguration as defense minister

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - MP for the coalition forces and the Iraqi Ministry of Defense and the candidate Khaled al-Obeidi, the presence of 53 Sunni legislators signed to his inauguration and the defense minister of 70 deputies.

He said al-Obeidi's (IMN), that "Jaber al-Jabri nomination for the position of the defense portfolio came through coordination and relations with some political parties to get this position."

He added that "Jaber al-Jabri was rejected by the House of Representatives voted on during the session for the position of the defense, so it is not entitled to the nomination again Gabri"

And promoted by some political parties that the MP Khalid al-Obeidi is not a Sunni Arab candidate, but the candidate Osama Najafi.

faceiraq.com

BGG ~ Though there seems to be something to this… not that I’m buying into Obeidi being a “shoe-in” – far from it. Ask yourself why they have resorted to this campaign in the media of he had such an inside track?? On the other hand, he may well be the legit Sunni contender. After having done some research into Jibri, it is not impossible to imagine Jibri is the “psuedo Sunni candidate” – being of Shia origins and having changed his name and changed sides (likely to bury his past)… Which could be why he is so “acceptable” to Abadi. Was not Obeidi the recent “proxy Defense Minister” under Maliki… and then there is Ameri (with considerable baggage)…

Kurdistan: the region's oil exports figures will be presented to the attention of the

Kurdistan: the region's oil exports figures will be presented to the attention of the Federal Government

Baghdad / Iraq News Network revealed the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ribawar Taha, today, that the Kurdistan Regional Government will provide the Baghdad government figures oil exports abroad, while pointing out that the salaries of employees of the province will be launched after the stalled Zlk.oukal Taha in an interview, "The The Baghdad government has demanded the Kurdistan Regional Government in the presence of ministers of the Kurds to the House of Representatives for the oath and direct their jobs, "noting that" The ministers will be sworn in after the holiday, "he said, adding Taha said that" Baghdad has also called for providing figures oil exports to outside the region, "adding that" the government Kurdistan has agreed to it and do not have any objection, ".ocd Taha said that" employees' salaries province will launch after the oath by the Minister and provide the Baghdad numbers oil exports ".oaaln Kurdistan Alliance MP Ribawar Taha, in (September 11, 2014) that the prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi Cioaz during the coming days, regardless of the salaries of the province for the ninth month.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...IfaVTos9OWjLCA