Back To Numerology Simplicity.... 7 Three times, 25, 27... Next Date:10/02/2014...

Thread: Back To Numerology Simplicity.... 7 Three times, 25, 27... Next Date:10/02/2014...

Back To Numerology Simplicity.... 7 Three times, 25, 27... Next Date:10/02/2014...

Hello Folks:

So we know that their has been plenty of misinformation as it pertains to Isis, the budget, and the two remaining ministers that remain to be placed within Abadi's cabinet... IMHO, this is intended to keep the those nations outside of the country of Iraq thinking that this country is nothing more than a problem that is nowhere near to be resolved at this present time...

But then we have been given info that seems to indicate that the Iraq government are prepared to make payments to those who are due to be paid... It looked as though that they would have this done 9/30/2014, and Iraq's economy would begin the process of flourishing... It may have been too perfect, and too obvious though... Are they intending to get all of this done before their holiday that begins this coming Saturday?... Time will tell... On the surface, with the news that has been reported earlier this evening, it seems they are intending to get back to business after their feast... Maybe September 30th, and the appearance that this currency revaluation was to take place was just a diversion... And now that the media has reported nothing will be accomplished until after the Iraqi holiday... Could this be a deception as well?... Smoke has been quite common over the years as it pertains to this investment, and Iraq's progress... I have no reservations in believing that this has been orchestrated all along.. But that is not what we really are concerned about... The truth will one day surface... Whether in this age, or the next...

Oct the 1st would be too obvious, but what about the 2nd of Oct 2014 for a date?...A Thursday RV does not make sense to me generally... But this coming Thursday would because of all the inconsistent reporting that we are bombarded with, as well as it being a perfect opportunity to kick off their holiday celebration in such a way... Should any of us be surprised that we would be deceived by the media?... Especially at a time like this?... This RV is going to have such a tremendous impact on the world's economy... This was intended of course... And the stage is being set... Gas prices falling at a time we have so much instability in an area where oil is king, is definitely not normal... An article I was reading just yesterday about the US surpassing Saudi Arabia as the largest producer of petroleum... Why now?... We have had the capability all this time... So why now?...

As Christine L., the IMF chief declared in her address to the National Press Club on January 15th of this year, the beginning of an strong economic boom would transpire beginning this year... In fact 7 years of strong growth in her words... Oh, here is the link once again... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0 .... I am going to keep it simple this time, and focus on the numbers she emphasized in her press conference... Those numbers are the "magic" number 7, 25, and 27(G7, and G20)....

So lets get to it... Shall we?... We will also be using the lunar date to 10/2/2014 which is 9/9/2014... Here is the conversion table... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf

So lets begin with the Gregorian calendar date of 10/2/2014... So if we add the month with the day, (1+0+2), we have the sum of 3... If we take 3, and times it by the total we have for the year 2014 (2+0+1+4=7) we have 21... Of course 21 is 7 three times... In Christine L.'s speech she emphasizes three 7's... One as it pertained to the 70 years that had passed since the beginning of the IMF... Then Christine L. said to drop the zero in this number, and we have the number 7... (7 number one)... She went on to discuss the 7 year recession the world has endured (7 number 2), and that she expected 7 years of strong growth beginning this year... (7 number three)... Thus 3 7's...

Lets move on to the number 27... Remember that Christine L. uses G7 (should have actually been G8... Russia was still a member at that point until their suspension on March 24th of this year), and G20 with her speech... Combine those 2 numbers, and we have a total of 27... If we take the month, and times it by the day (10x2) we have a total of 20... Add this with the sum total of the year 2014, and we have the number 27... Fulfilling that number...

Now lets find the 25 the IMF head declared in her speech when declaring the number of years it had been since the fall of the Berlin Wall... We will use the Lunar date of 9/9/2014 for this one... Add the month, day, and year together (9+9+2+0+1+4) we have a total of 25...

There are many ways in which the numerology method can be used when trying to discern a coded message... I am making sure that no stone is left unturned when trying to decipher the esoteric message she was sending to those the message was intended for... There was obviously something she intended to convey... Hidden in plain sight...

So we shall see if this Thursday is the day... God bless folks, and take care... Have a great day...

Popeye7....

Re: Back To Numerology Simplicity.... 7 Three times, 25, 27... Next Date:10/02/2014..

hi my friend ...you have a interesting train of thought...i like it for sure.... the math dont lie, and has we both know God does not. I hope your theory works out and pray this Thursday and or whenever this RV comes to a conclusion soon...God bless and hope all is well

Re: Back To Numerology Simplicity.... 7 Three times, 25, 27... Next Date:10/02/2014..

Hello Hello love it 2.... How is it going sis?... I hope well of course...

Hey you know, this is like trying to find a needle in a haystack... While I am looking at the news for some semblance of truth, while gazing in to the smoke which describes it, the difficulty is trying to discern her coded message in the various ways it could be... Which is why during my last post based on the date 9/30/2014 I used another method that she could have very well been eluding to based on mankind's genetics, DNA ect... A subject that I have done some research on because of scripture pointing out the fact that as we near the end of this age, humanity, with the help and influence of spiritual entities that are in rebellion against our Creator, will find a way to live longer, be more durable ect...

Basically trying to find life eternal outside of the hope that our Father in heaven has provided us through His Son... We as believers in Him should not fear death... But as technology increases on the subject matter of genetics, and the manipulation thereof, how far are we willing to go?... And based on the nature of mankind is it wise for humanity to be going so far as to finding the proverbial "fountain of youth." After all, God had to cut the number of years we live way down according to scripture because of our carnal nature...

The combination of individuals conducting themselves in a hedonistic fashion, and living eternally is a recipe for disaster... And we could very well be finding that out at some point in the near future... But the reality is, there is truly no everlasting life outside of our Wonderful Creator's will... And that is the bottom line...

With that being said, why didn't Christine L. come right out, and say what she meant within her numerology message for all of the public to here, and understand?... Well, obviously she did not want the masses to understand it, thereof she used esoteric, or hidden means with which to convey it...

So I have been trying to pin point dates.. What if I am why off on this, and there was something else she was sending to those "in the know?".... What if my math is completely off base?... I am not trying to fill anyone with any false hope... This is a stab in the dark at best, but it is one I have personally enjoyed trying to find, and share with those who have read my posts on the matter... And in the process sharing thoughts on the Word of God as it pertains to our current world... This RV is coming at some point, and it will be interesting to find out what her message meant, or if there was a date the IMF chief was sending... I believe it to be a certain date that a certain event will occur on at some point this year... She said it would began this year, and go on for a seven, or so year period.. 7 strong years of growth was what she indicated...

And obviously, in the overall scheme of things it is up to God, and His timing as to when, and for how long... He does allow for those who are opposed to Him to come before His very throne, and request for certain things to transpire in our world... The Almighty God is, as we both believe, ultimately in control... NO matter what transpires in our world...

I was doing a little calculating this morning by adding the 100 years she mentioned since the start of the 1st world war, the 70 years since the beginnings of the IMF, 25 years since the fall of the Berlin wall, the 7 year of recession, and the 7 years of projected growth.... Adding these all together by using numerology, and breaking the final number of 146 down, (1+4+6) the final tally is 11... Could this be the month?... If we take the G7, and G20, and add the 7, and the 20 together for a sum of 27... Could this be the day?... We know the year is to be 2014 ... So could it fall on November 27th, 2014?... Thanksgiving Day!...

Or by taking the G7, and G20, and converting the to G's into the numbers they represent in the alphabet, adding them together, we come up with a sum of 23.. So could it be November 23rd 2014 we are looking for... From an economic standpoint it would not make much sense... But hey, this is not going to be a normal event if it goes down the way we are hoping... With a big jump in the value of Iraq's currency... As it is, we have great news on the horizon from an economic standpoint, but mixed in with the bad as it pertains to ISIS... My guess is that those who produce the news understand that most people gravitate towards the bad, or seemingly bleak new, and will pretty much ignore the good.. So Iraq, in the eyes of the world, looks like a complete mess, and our government looks to be incompetent in the process while dealing with it... Orchestrated?... I believe it to be.. If many of us can figure out a positive solution, don't you think these guys could as well... I, for one refuse to fall for their shenanigans, and deceptive ways...

Lets hope this thing transpires during the next few days, and the Iraqi people can enjoy some relief as well... Ultimately we both know we need the 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to resolve mankind's spiritual problems... Those problems that affect the physical world we live in... But until then we endure the good times, and the storms that come our way...

God bless you love it 2, and say hello to Tinker, and Peter, and the newbie as well... (Sorry, I forget the babies name)... Have a good one, and take care...

Popeye7