The 25th of Sept... Interesting Date!... 2+5=7..... Jewish New Year...

Thread: The 25th of Sept... Interesting Date!... 2+5=7..... Jewish New Year...

The 25th of Sept... Interesting Date!... 2+5=7..... Jewish New Year...

Well Hello Everyone:

Looks like the chat room problems are being worked out... The site certainly does aim to please, and are doing their best to ensure that it remains the best site in Dinar Land... But it is not the server that truly makes this venue the best, it is the variety of peoples, and wonderful serving attitudes that make it great... The quest for truth, and the will of our wonderful Creator in accordance to His will by many... Thanks so much for all of your hard work, and service... May our Loving God continue to guide us to ensure that our number one priority is to serve Him ultimately in all that we put our hand to do...

With that being said, here is Christine L.'s video once more... Hopefully the last time... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

I seemed to have missed something as I was going back, and reviewing the video... The 25th of Sept, this coming Thursday, does have all of the numbers that the IMF mentions in her speech... Including one that I have missed as well... But before I disclose this particular one, lets go over the number we have emphasized before by utilizing the numerology method... Shall we?...

I am only going to use the Gregorian date this time... Because it seems it will be the only date that I will need to use when the numbers are tallied up....

So right from the beginning 25 is found in the day... 9/25/2014 is also celebrated by the Jewish people as the New Year.... Here is a link for proof... https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/rosh-hashana

Within scripture this time frame is known as the 1st day of the 7th month... In Leviticus chapter 23 verses 23-25 it is celebrated with the blowing of trumpets, and a holy day.. Some declare it to be the feast of trumpets... What is interesting about this day is that it seems to have spiritual significance as well as it pertains to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ... In 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verse 52, 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 verses 16-18, and Revelation chapter 11 verse 15 indicate that this day does have extreme significance as it pertains to our Lord Jesus Christ's return, and the redemption of those who are dead in Him, as well as alive at His coming...

The walls of Jericho fell on this day it seems as well... Read the account in Joshua chapter 6... On the 7th, and last day the armies of Israel were to march around the city of Jericho (again this day on God's calendar is the 1st day of the 7th month), 7 times... On the six days prior they were to walk around the city only once, yet blowing trumpets while doing so... On the 7th day they again were instructed to walk around the city 7 times while blowing trumpets... But during the 7th time around the city they blew the trumpets, and "shouted" (see 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 verses 16-18 again).... It was then the walls of the mighty city Jericho came down... On the 7th month, on the 1st day of that month... With the blowing of Trumpets, and a shout... A prelude to what will transpire at some point in the future.. In what I believe will be the same day, and month... Only this time it will have worldwide ramifications... The changing of spiritual governments that will have a wonderful impact on the physical realm in every way...

Scripture seems to indicate this will also be the same time frame that the kingdoms of this world will begin to be brought low, and as Revelation chapter 11 verse 15 declares "the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord, and His Christ, and He shall rule forever, and ever." What a glorious time that will be... Our true salvation, and our hope... A hope that is not in vain...

So if we take 9/25/2014, and add the 2 plus the 5 we have 7... The "magic" number 7 as Christine L. declared... If we take the month, 9, and multiply it times the 7 we have 63... If we add the the combined total of the year 2014 (2+0+1+4=7), and add it with the 63 we have the total number 70... Remember Christine L. mentioned the number 70 as it pertained to the number of years it had been since the formation of the IMF... And she also said to "drop the zero" in this number in order to come up with the number 7 once again...

So if take the sum of 2+5 in the number 25, and add it with the 9 for the month, we have a total of 16... If we add the 1+6 we of course have the sum of 7... By totaling this 7 with the 7 that is the sum of the year 2014, we have the number 14... Remember that she mentioned that "14 is 7 two times." So that is fulfilled as well...

The last indicated is the G7, and G20... This is where I may have been wrong in my prior assessment of how these particular number were to be used... Let me explain... Remember that the letter G is the 7th letter of the alphabet... Also remember that Christine L. used G7 instead of the G8.. It was still the G7 at the time of her speech on January 15th, 2014... Russia was still a member of this organization until the 24th of March of this year... They were suspended from the group because of the Ukraine situation...

So if we take the G, and convert it to a number it would be 7... Remember she also mentioned the G20 as well... By converting the G in both G7, and the G20, and adding all of these numbers together, we would have the sum of 23... 7+7+7+2+0=23... Remember the two G's would be converted to the number they represent within the alphabet.... Thus giving us two extra 7's... And when utilizing the numerology method, we have the sum total of 23... But this is where is gets very interesting!...

If we add the date 9/25/2014 together as well we also have the sum of 23... Lets do the math by utilizing the numerology method... 9+2+5+2+0+1+4=23... So this number also fulfills another piece within the puzzle as it pertains to a possible date... So by adding the date 9/25/2014, as well as the G7, and G20 (converting the two G's into the number it represents in the alphabet, which is 7), we have the same total which is 23 for both accounts... WOW...

The number 7, 25, 70, and indirectly the number 23 is found in both the speech Christine L. gave, and the date of 9/25/2014...

Could this be the date?... Time will tell... As Christine L. mentions it is very important as it pertains to certain religions, and various other groups... Lets us hope, and pray that this carousel ride comes to an end on this day....

God bless to you all, and have a great day...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-24-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Re: The 25th of Sept... Interesting Date!... 2+5=7..... Jewish New Year...

One more thing to bear in mind is that those who have ultimate control of all central banks, (the Rothschilds) do practice Judaism...Thus the reason I pointed out 9/25/2014, and it being the 1st day of Jewish New Year.... FYI... God bless, and go RV...
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-24-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Popeye! What a hoot! I love your sarcasm! By the way, you better check the batteries in your calculator cause the numbers obviously didn't add up to the answer we were expecting!

You are VERY funny!!

Thank You!

Hello Obummer:

Glad to get a chuckle out of you... The journey continues in the quest to break the code within Christine L.'s message... Appreciate your response, and by the way I have already written another post containing another date... Thanks for reading, and lets have this RV already... Been a long time for many... God bless you, and take care...

Popeye7

PS... As soon as it RV's I plan to purchase a new calculator....
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-26-2014 at 02:08 PM.

OK popeye either way 7, 11, 2014. bottom line I think we are here but a nice story anyway
    thanks for the post