invalid account specified

Thread: invalid account specified

invalid account specified

I tried to get on with my iPad and also my phone.'.was on chat earlier today, now I get that msg

Re: invalid account specified

Same here too. I cant log in either.

I can't get in on laptop or ipad

I cannot get into chat either

Ditto

From the OBSERVER:

The DinarUpdates.com Chat will be undergoing a major system upgrade to transition to a cloud-based architecture on Friday, September 19, 2014 between 10am and 6pm CDT.

During the transition the DinarUpdates.com web site users may experience downtime periods as long as two hours. Some users may also experience “network splits” meaning some users will be connected to the new network while others are connected to the current network. You are encouraged to periodically refresh your browser to help ensure that they are on the new network.

Thank You

I still can not get on chat by phone Ipad work computer home computer .. what Now and i did refresh browser on all . kicks me out or comes up as grey screen too log on ???

I changed my email address and now I can't even get the chat room login to come up.... I was able to get into chat room at 5pm but can't after changing email.
    I don't understand what changing my email has to do with accessing the chat room.

For those of you that are still having issues logging into chat

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...5681#post75681