The Quest Continues For A Date Within the Christine L. Video.. New Date?. 9/18/2014?

Thread: The Quest Continues For A Date Within the Christine L. Video.. New Date?. 9/18/2014?

The Quest Continues For A Date Within the Christine L. Video.. New Date?. 9/18/2014?

As the countdown towards the end of 9/9/2014 continued I began to realize that it was not going to happen on that date... All of the numbers Christine L. mentioned in her press conference were there, the moon was full, and with all of the fantastic news coming in from Iraq (thanks to our terrific researchers, copiers, and admin people), it certainly looked promising... But to no avail!.. It was simply not meant to be... I began to look back at some of the sites that were previously viewed as it pertained to the lunar calendar...

The connection with the terrorist group ISIS, (the moon goddess), and the lunar calendar mentioned in the IMF head's speech brought me back to focus upon the calendar itself... The moon is present in various phases, and cycles right?...Whether it is full, crescent, or a new moon!... So I began to think maybe looking for a full moon was not necessarily a criteria that needed to be focused upon when trying to discern Christine L.'s coded message... With that being said I think I may have found a very important piece...

Now I know some of you (maybe all) are thinking how many dates can there be to discern this madness?!... Make no mistake!... Christine L., as I have written several times, was sending a message that she did not want many to understand... Which is why she used numerology to hide the answer... So as we combine the positive news coming out of Iraq, both politically, and economically, we can discern we are on the cusp of this epic coming to a final conclusion... As for my continued search for that elusive date?... Well, lets just say I do not give up so easily as it pertains to wanting to know the truth on a matter... It was a mysterious message sent by the IMF head, and I want to crack the code before the RV actually transpires...

So lets look at the date 9/18/2014... First of all the phase of the moon on that date will at about 28% visibility... Waning crescent as this website points out... https://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2014/september ... But more importantly the numbers can be manipulated on this date to fulfill the numbers emphasized within Christine L.'s press conference... Lets do the numerology to break this down further... Shall we?...

Here again is the link of that press conference... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

OK... 9+1+8+2+1+4=25... Breaking down 25 we add the two numbers together, and get the sum of 7... That magical number 7 as well as 25 is present within this date, and was emphasized within the January 15th, 2014 press conference...

If we add the month, and the day (9+18) we of course have the sum total of 27... Again fulfilling the 7, and the 20 mentioned within the speech when Christine L. mentioned the G7 (again supposed to be G8 at the time of the press conference), and G20... If we add the year 2014 with 27 we come up with the sum of 34... (7+27=34)... By adding the 3, and the 4 together we come up with the total of 7 once again... With me so far?

Well, the conversion table as it pertains to comparing the days on the Gregorian calendar (the calendar we go by here in the US), and the lunar calendar was what ultimately lead me to look at this particular date... The 18th day of Sept. falls on the 25th day of the lunar calendar.. In other words, 9/18/2014 would be 8/25/2014 on the Lunar calendar... There is the number 25 again... When the 2, and 5 are added together, Walla, 7....

Here is the link for the conversion table... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf

There are some very important numbers within this lunar calendar date, but they pertain more to the esoteric, hidden or occult aspect to those who utilize numerology as a method to sending coded messages... I will break that down at a later time... In the mean time it is time to lay my head to rest...

So will 9/18/2014 be a date to watch for?... Time will certainly tell once again... God bless you all folks, and have a great day...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-10-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Re: The Quest Continues For A Date Within the Christine L. Video.. New Date?. 9/18/20

Good Morning, or Afternoon Everyone:...

I was reading chat recaps, and the comment that Poppy made concerning one of his most trusted contacts could very well have contained a very vital clue as it pertains to the timing of this event when combined with the press conference that Christine L. gave back on January 15th of this year... One consistency that I have noticed behind orchestrated events that have transpired over the years is the dates with which these occurrences fall upon... Nothing is really by chance in our world, but they can certainly be made to seem as such... And many fine folks have researched those who use certain numbers, as well as numerology to come ensure that a certain number or a variety of certain numbers are contained within a date when something that could change the coarse of history occurs...

This is why the pursuit of trying to decipher the hidden message within Christine L.'s message has been my agenda the past few months as it pertains to this investment... As I have reiterated time, and again within prior posts, our Creator is ultimately in control of all that transpires... He will allow for those who are opposed to Him to carry out their plans in accordance to His sovereign judgments... Knowing the intent of the heart of man (nothing is hidden from our Great God), what God allows is always right on target... He is never wrong!... But His creation cannot declare the same... All have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God... Which is why He is God, and we are not... There is, and always will be only ONE TRUE GOD... And of course He has manifested Himself through the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.. That which only Yahweh can do...

So while many lament their displeasure with the leadership of our country, we must come to conclude that God has allowed for it never the less.. That was His judgment!... Do we believe that God's judgment's are right, and true?... Sin, and the continued escalation of it, and practice thereof without any semblance of repentance by many, is the very reason we are in this predicament... Before God can heal our land from a physical standpoint, we must be cleansed spiritually... That will only occur through His Son Jesus Christ upon repentance.. Which of course not only entails being shown mercy through forgiveness, but one overcoming whatever sin was repented of... That is true repentance!... As the Lord Jesus Christ told the woman at the well, "Go, and sin NO MORE!"... Overcoming a particular sin may take time, but one must be determined to do so... One must show their love for God more so than the love for one's own personal desire.. Thus the love for a sin or sins... God's mercy is great, but one cannot fool Him as it pertains to one's sincere desire to overcome... This is key to working out one's salvation with fear, and trembling...

With that being said, Poppy's most trusted contact indicated that President Obama had declared that, out of respect for what transpired on 9/11 13 years ago, to allow let the RV occur at some point afterward... IMHO, and I will continue to believe until proven otherwise, that there has always been a target date to all of this... Which is why Christine L. gave her speech at the beginning of the year... Two weeks after the new year of the Gregorian calendar, and two weeks prior to the lunar new year or Chinese New Year... Both of these calendars would play a key role in solving the coded message within her speech by using the numerology method she declared... Again, it was not meant for all to understand... But I am determined to try, and figure it out never the less...

Before I continue here is her speech to the National Press Corp once again... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

So Christine mentions, or alludes to the number 7 ten, or eleven times within her speech, thus indicating the importance of this number as it pertain to a particular date she is trying to convey... This could very well be key to a date... Especially if we use 9/11/2014 as a starting point... I will know show you the number of times 7 is contained within both the Gregorian calendar dates, and finally the Lunar calendar date as well..

1. If we add 9+1+1+2+0+1+4 (for the date 9/11/2014) we come up with the sum of 18... 1-8=7...
    If we add the eleven together (1+1) we have the sum of 2... By subtracting the month, 9, from the 2 we have the sum of 7... 2014 added together is 7 as well... Again we have "7 two times."

2. It is 7 days from 9/11/2014 to 9/18/2014...

3. By using the date 9/18/2014 we have a few 7's, as well as the numbers 25, and 27 (G7 added with G20) that Christine L. mentions in her speech... In fact she makes it a point to mention the number 25 twice... Lets break it down!.. Shall We?...
    9+1+8+2+0+1+4=25, and 2+5=7.. So we have one 25, and another 7...
    If we add 9+18 (month, and day) we have the sum of 27... If we add the year together we come up with the sum of 7... By adding the 27+7 we come up with the sum of 34... 3+4=7...
    If we break down the day 18 via subtraction (1-8) we have another 7... If we add this 7 with the month 9 we have the sum of 16... What is 1+6?.... 7... If we add the year's total 7 with this 7 we come up with 14... Which is of course "7 two times." ... Christine L. mentions this in her speech..
    All total I counted six 7's within this date alone by using the numerology method...

4. Now lets look at the lunar date when converted from the Gregorian date of 9/18/2014... Here is the link for that conversion table... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf ; ...... The lunar date would be 8/25/2014... The 25th day of the 8th month being key... Remember that Christine L. declared the number 25 twice within her speech... We know that 2+5=7... As indicated earlier within my post when we add the date 9/18/2014 together we have the sum of 25... And of course the 18th day of September 2014 is the 25th day of the 8th month on the lunar calendar... Could this be the reason for Christine L. emphasizing the number 25 twice?...

Again, time will tell, and if our God will allow for this RV to occur on the 18th day of Sept. 2014 remains to be seen... But the number 7 certainly does seem to appear quite often... To Christine L. this number is magical... To the Lord God Almighty, this number is completion... With all of the great news we continue to receive from the economic, and political side, this epic symphony seems to be coming to a conclusion... Orchestrated masterfully with key actors playing vital roles in order for this appear if by chance... There has always been a date in mind... Will 9/18/2014 be that date?.... We shall see folks!....

God bless to all of you, and have a fantastic weekend... Very exciting times we live in... But very sobering as well... Stay alert, and lets keep our spiritual guard's up... For our battle is not against flesh, and blood... But against principalities of that are spiritual, and of darkness... Coming in sheep's clothing for now, these individuals will at some point in the future discard their wool, and disclose who they truly are... When the world is ripe with sin, and as God allows...

Lets not allow for physical wealth to become a god, and cause us to stumble as we near the end of this age... Deception abounds as the mystery of lawlessness continues to be unveiled... Layer upon layer... We need the Holy Spirit of our Great Creator to strengthen, and guide us through all of this... We are not strong enough alone!... We must not make the mistake of thinking we are!...

Which is why Christine L.'s message was hidden, and she did not declare to the world the date of all of this to transpire... But she was clear in that this would occur in the year 2014... 2+0+1+4=7.... 14 is 7 two times...

Peace Be With You,

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-12-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Re: The Quest Continues For A Date Within the Christine L. Video.. New Date?. 9/18/20

The news is certainly exciting folks.... Things seem to be coming together rather quickly... Another glitch had to occur of course as it pertains to the endless parade of problems that have taken place over the last 11 years... Hard to believe it has been over 11 years since we invaded Iraq in 2003...

With this invasion came the assurance that Iraq's vast resources would be utilized at some point in the future for one more worldwide economic boom... So with a date already in mind since the beginning of the year (at least the beginning of the year... probably longer), the continued orchestrated obstruction that has continued this year, as in years past, could very well be no longer necessary as this epic train ride is coming to a conclusion it seems... THANKFULLY...

I realize many have a difficult time believing that so much of this process has been nothing more than lies, and distortions.... Leaving many to wonder how could one man (Maliki) could delay the process of monetary reform... Only if he was allowed to folks... Maliki could have very easily been dealt with had he really had a problem... But as mentioned in prior posts, when one is involved with individuals who have an agenda, once that individual is no longer of use, anything could transpire... Especially when one is being used by people that care nothing for him, or her in the overall scheme of things...

The world we live in is filled with wickedness, and deception... Thankfully we have a Creator that ultimately controls what goes on behind the scenes... If only God were appreciated, and heeded in accordance to His Word... We await the time for Truth, and justice to be ushered in once the Son of the Almighty God returns to fulfill what scripture foretold many centuries ago...

So with the numbers matching up for the latest date 9/18/2014, we shall see what transpires... 7, 25, 27... Numerology!... Who would have figured?.... If not this date, the next date I have used the numerology method, and come up with the numbers mentioned in Christine L.'s speech is 9/25/2014... The lunar date would be 9/2/2014 for 9/25/2014.... We shall see!...

Until then we will see what transpires on 9/18/2014... Boy, I am hoping, and praying that this is the end, as I am sure many of your are as well.. God bless you, and take care...

Popeye7

Hello Folks...

I was up before the crack of dawn this morning... It is always the best time for me to praise our Everliving Father in heaven as the sun dawns upon the horizon... Well, I just happened to notice a number that was missed in my earlier calculations... And something that Christine L. emphasized during her speech...

Here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

Remember when she mentions that it has been 70 years since the Bretton Wood meeting?... The same meeting that the IMF was formed.... She then went on to say if one drops the 0 from 70 we of course would have 7... Those at the presentation laughed... If we take the date 9/18/2014, and subtract the 1 from the 8, we of course will come up with the sum of 7... If we take the month, and times it by the 7 (9 times 7) we have the total of 63... If we take the year, and add those numbers together we have the sum of 7 (2+0+1+4=7).... By adding the 63 with the 7 we have the total of 70... Drop the 0, and we have 7... Was this another clue to her mysterious message?... We shall see tomorrow...

I was also looking ahead at other possible dates this morning, and noticed the 9/21/2014 could be a possibility as well... The lunar day is 8/28/2014.... Here is the conversion table for this.... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf

And the moon, according to several charts which have the daily cycles, will be at 7% visibility... Here are the links for proof... https://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/2014/september https://lunaf.com/english/moon-phases...ar-2014/09/21/

Now 21 is 7 three times, and 28 is 7 four times... Both of these numbers represent the days of the Gregorian calendar, and the lunar calendar.... (9/21/2014 for the Gregorian calendar, and 8/28/2014 for the lunar calendar)...

Let break down the calendar we are accustomed to using here in the US for the date 9/21/2014... If we take the day 21, and add those two numbers together we have the sum of 3... Take the month, 9, and times it by the 3, and we have 27... (Again the G7 plus the G20)... If we add the 27 with the total we have for the year 2014 (2+0+1+4=7), we have the total of 34... (27+7=34).... If we take the number 34, and add these two number's together (3+4) we have the sum of 7.... So with the date 9/21/2014, we have the fulfillment of the numbers 27, and of course 7...

With the lunar date of 8/28/2014 we can add, or compress this dates numbers, and have a total of 25... (8+2+8+2+0+1+4=25)... And if we add the 2, and the 5 we have the number 7 as well... If we add the month, 8, with the day, 28, we have the total of 36... By adding the 3 plus the 6 we have the total of 9... Add this 9 with the total that represents 2014, 7, and we have 16... (9+7=16)... By adding the 1, and the 6 together we again have the total of 7... (1+6=7)...

Therefore we have an abundance of 7's, with the number 25, and 27 within the date of 9/21/2014, and lunar date 8/28/2014.... Add to this the moon being at 7% visibility, and we could very well have a Sunday to remember...

Although tomorrows date of 9/18/2014, and the lunar date of 8/25/2014 is a strong possibility as it pertains to the numbers mentioned within Christine L.'s speech, I personally have not been a fan of a Thursday RV... IMO, it would be too close to their Muslim holy day (Friday), and of course Saturday is a day off for them as well...

With the Sunday date of 9/21/2014 (lunar day of 8/28/2014), the first day of the Iraqi workweek would start off with a bang, and there would be much time for the much anticipated commerce to take place as well...

But hey, what do I know?... I am only using dates that do include the numbers that Christine L. mentioned within her press conference when numerology is used... We shall see friends... The news alone is reason enough to be optimistic about an RV real soon... God willing, and whatever day He will allow for those who control the economic engine of this current time...

God bless you all, and keep the faith....

Popeye7...