Tlar I am truly sorry to say there is a potential delay that just came up. The Iraqi's have been asked to hold the RV for a few days. This won't set well with the Iraqi's but they will take tonight to figure out whether they will hold on not. I should get better clarification in the morning. Again I am so sorry to have to tell you this but I just got the word. If there is a delay it won't be long.
I rather see Iraq get their government' in order and right, If not our young men and woman will face not afar off having to put their boots on the ground.
I can't help but to wonder TLar? are they being instructed to delay for the magic number 9/9/2014=25 or 2+5=7?????