You May Want To Look At This... There is Always Another Layer to All of This...

Thread: You May Want To Look At This... There is Always Another Layer to All of This...

You May Want To Look At This... There is Always Another Layer to All of This...

It is unbelievable the layers that are involved in what Christine L. had declared on January 15, 2014... Was she conveying a message?... Absolutely!... I liken this to peeling an onion... There are more layers to her message than what is observed by the eye, and yes by peeling back this onion, it can bring tears of joy, and sorrow... Because while investigating this video, and the message conveyed, I have stumbled upon some interesting facts concerning this time of the year... Which would explain her coded message only understood by those who practice such things...

At the beginning of her video Christine L. indicates that she normally "does as she is told" so her understanding of the plan may be limited... Many who present plans, or are leaders in our world are merely figure heads... Their understanding of things may be limited, but they always present what they are told to do by those who are the ones who truly control policy in our world.. One day when all of this is brought to light, many of you will be absolutely amazed as to the deception that transpires in our world.. Which is why our Creator declared that this is a spiritual battle we wage, not a physical one... While decisions made do affect our physical world, one must understand that the flesh is weak... Thus we are just "pawns" in the overall scheme of things... Who we are influenced by is determined by who, or what we choose to believe in... So one is either influenced by God our Creator, or the ones who have fallen from grace... Whether one chooses to believe that or not is irrelevant... It is fact... Each, and every one of us have a spirit in us... Thus we are subject to spiritual influence, which in turn affects our physical world...

So with that being said, Christine L. wanted to make sure that to those the message was to be directed at understood that the lunar calendar was very important in figuring out the message.. And as I have researched, and wrote in earlier posts, the lunar calendar is based on the moon's cycles, and is generally a month or even more off from the Gregorian calendar that we are accustomed to using... By the way, here is the link for the video of Christine L.'s message to the National Press Club... Just so you can follow along... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

So she mentions that the year 2014 is 70 years from the Bretton Wood conference that took place which was the birth of the IMF... She then says drop the 0 from the number 70, and you have 7... She then uses the fall of the Berlin Wall, which occurred 25 years ago, in order to utilize that particular number... She does not indicate that any number needs to be dropped from that particular number though... And this is key.... She then declares that it has been 7 years since the world's economy began a downward spiral... Again using the number 7... Why?...

Well, looking at my notes written above, we see that today at 2:13 PM Universal Time the 7th month of the lunar ended, and the 8th month of this this particular calendar began... IMHO, this is why she used the number 7 before using the number 25, and after as well... This day, being the 25th of August, would be the very day that this change in the month would take place...

Christine L. then goes on to give the final day which is of importance to her message... She declares the G7 (remember that at the time, January 15th, it was the G8, became G7 on March 24th of this year), and the G20 hopefully will have something to do with this economic upturn we will begin to see beginning at some point this year... This declaration of the G7 instead of G8, was purposely done because everything is scripted.... She was meant to use G7 in order to ensure that the day was accurate... What day might this be you ask?... If we add 20 plus 7 we of course have the sum total of 27... Is this a date?... Read on, for there is more to this than just the lunar calendar...

The last Monday of every August begins what is called the celebration of the "burning man"... This celebration takes place in honor of the pagan god Vulcan... (this is of course Spock's, of Star Trek fame, heritage).... This celebration takes place in Northern Nevada on the last Monday of August, and ends on the 1st Monday of September... Labor day!.. Hmmm.............

Well, the last Monday of this month is today... Hence the 25 in Christine L.'s speech.. Not only was it the transition from the 7th to the 8th month on today's date, the 25th of August, but this pagan festival began as well.. Here is a brief Wikipedia link which describes the "Burning Man" festival... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man ... Here is the link describing the celebration of Vulcan... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_...%29#Vulcanalia As this Wikipedia link points out Vulcan is the god of fire, and volcanoes... As the link also points out the celebration of Vulcan, god of fire, and volcanoes, is done so on August the 23rd, but is a series of celebrations for the final days of August.... Well, look at this link concerning what occurred on this date... Coincidence?... You decide... https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iceland...gins-1.2744897

As the Wikipedia link points out about the celebration of Vulcan, there are four separate festival's that take place in honor of this pagan god... They take place on the 21st, 23rd, 25th, and 27th of August... So we are in the midst of this celebration, and the "Burning Man" festival occurs during this time frame as well... Strange, and it seems to be outlandish at best right?.. Before you judge look at the next paragraph, and link...

Here is a link that describes what is the largest cast iron (iron is used in the bible to describe the final kingdom that will be in existence before the return of Jesus Christ.. see Daniel chapter 2) statue in the world... And guess where this statue is located folks?... Birmingham, Alabama!.... Here is the link... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_statue .... Now why does the bible belt have the largest cast iron statue in the world, of a pagan god no less, in one of their cities?... HMMMM.................... Boy, the more you dig, the more you do not want to know... But I dig, because I do not want to be ignorant of what is going on behind the scenes... Kind of reminds me of the movie "The Matrix.".... What we see is not always the truth in the matter, and who is in control... Humanities control is limited to what our Almighty Creator allows, but there are other spiritual entities who are allowed by the Lord God, to influence our society because of our continued lawlessness as defined by our Creator...

Now lets look at August 27th... (my date of birth)... Well, here is a description of the fourth, and final festival that is celebrated in honor of Vulcan.. It is called Volturnalia, and is celebrated in honor of Volturnus the god of waters or fountains... Here is the link for a brief description of this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volturnalia .... Water is a blessing not only in a biblical sense, as it symbolizes the Holy Spirit, but to those who believe in paganism it is symbolic of receiving a blessing from the god Volturnalia... Bear this in mind as it pertains to what may be poured out on August 27th...

But there is something else that transpire on August 27th that is very revealing, and may just be the icing on the cake as it pertains to the mystery surrounding the message Christine L. was sending to those who understand such things... On this date the new moon, (remember the lunar calendar is based on the moon's cycles) will be at 7 percent of its fullness... WOW!... Here is the link to prove this... https://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-calendar.html ... Christine L.'s magical number 7 once again...

One more detail on this... One of the four festival's of Vulcan is celebrated today... It is called Opiconsivia in honor of the goddess Ops... Ops means plenty, as she is the goddess of wealth, and resources... WOW... Here is the link for this as well... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiconsivia

Look folks!.... We live in a world that the Lord Jesus Christ described as deceived, and not any part of His eternal kingdom... There is a reason why our society has been inundated with pagan ideals of late through movies, literature, TV ect... It is to take the focus off of our Eternal Creator, and place ones trust in another... Which is why statues of these god's are erected in every country worldwide... Read Isaiah chapters 40-44, and that will give you a pretty good idea of what the Almighty thinks about these so called gods of pagan origin...

While we do not partake of these celebrations I wrote of in this particular post, it is a good idea to know what is going on behind the scenes, and why... God the Father expects us to do so in order to remain "wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves."...
    I do not know how involved Christine L. is in all of this... She may very well be just the messenger.. The depths of what is going on in our world is one that could many of you reading this post very fearful, as well as sick to your stomach... It is a world that has people of God within it, but it is not of our Creator... While He did create the world, and all that is in it, how He is allowing it to be governed at this time is not approved by Him at all... God influences when necessary, but He allows for things to go on in order that either now, or at some point in the future, mankind will understand our need for Him in Spirit, and in Truth... Humanity learning very vital lessons so as to be saved from eternal death ultimately... God is so wise in His judgments, and knows the end from the beginning...

So while we are in the midst of a very important time within the pagan community, could it be we are also within a time frame of this RV being unleashed... Once again time will tell, and of course if our Loving Creator God allows for it... So August 27th could be a very important date as it pertains to the RV... But lets take it day by day while celebrating our Great God who gave us life, both physical, and spiritual, through His Son Jesus Christ...

God bless you all, and have a great day... Do not let the news dismay you... God is in control ultimately...

Popeye7

PS... Let me make sure we all understand that Christine L. made clear in her message that 2014 would be the time frame of the beginning of economic prosperity... The very reason why she gave this speech at the beginning of the year...

Re: You May Want To Look At This... There is Always Another Layer to All of This...

After reading my above post, look at this... Coincidence!... You decide.... https://www.cnbc.com/id/101944156

Re: You May Want To Look At This... There is Always Another Layer to All of This...

Here is a response I received from this post... Name will be withheld though... It made some great points I would like to share with you all...

Wow, amazing to me that you have put so much together It is like an onion This week will be very interesting indeed! No way that any man on his own could come up with such an elaborate plan. We see evil spiritual work involved for sure. Even more reason to stay close to our true Creator. So much that is going on the average person is so easily deceived. Mankind is kept busy looking at the physical, while the spiritual is overlooked because of our sins. You really have put in a lot of thought and I'm sure many do appreciate it. Thanks for sharing....