Please Read.. More on the Christine L. Message... Exciting Stuff...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Read.. More on the Christine L. Message... Exciting Stuff...

Please Read.. More on the Christine L. Message... Exciting Stuff...

I am posting this message again... God bless, and take care..

Hello Folks.. I am so sorry, but I have to share this last bit of information with you... I could not help but go back and look once more at the Christine L. video... I am glad that I did because as I was so engrossed in the numbers, (which are important)that she was mentioning in her speech, that I totally missed something what "could" be key to figuring out the message she was trying to send...

At the beginning of her speech (which again was given on January 15, 2014) she mentions that the lunar new year begins in a couple of weeks... The Chinese use the lunar calendar... Their new year began on January 31st of this year... The reason I bring this up is because this month would be the 7th month of the lunar year.. Which would explain why Christine continuously mentioned the number 7 in her speech perhaps...

So with that being said, she continues to talk about about key dates such as the 70th anniversary of the Bretton Wood Conference... She then declares the need to drop the 0 in order to come to the number 7... From that point she mentions it was the 25th anniversary from the fall of the Berlin wall... While that was a key moment in our world's history, why would she use that particular event?... IMHO, because of the number.... She then goes on to declare that the G7, and G20 will have something to do with the global economic recovery.... Again key numbers!... Here is the link by the way. so you can follow along with me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0 .... Let me remind you it was still the G8 at the time the speech was given.. It became the G7 once Russia was suspended from this group of nation in March 24th of this year...

So if it is the 7 month of the lunar year, that would be this month... Would 7/25 to 7/27 be key dates to look for as it pertains to the beginning of the global economic recovery... Let me remind you that there are some very important meetings coming up next week as it pertains to Iraq's government formation... Something the great newshounds of this site have brought to our attention...

I for one am excited because this could very well been been the message Christine L. was trying to send to the elite... And again I completely skipped over the lunar new year aspect part of her speech because of my focus upon the numbers... Time will once again tell, but believe me she was trying to send a message... Could this been it!.... We shall see...
    God bless you all, and have a great weekend... Remember that if God is for us, who can be against us...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-24-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Re: Please Read.. More on the Christine L. Message... Exciting Stuff...

For some reason the link I provided came up as the youtube video not being available.. But I was able to pull it up on prior posts... So try that... I will post the link again here again,, But if it does not come up look at prior posts concerning this most important video message given by Christine L. on January 15th 2014... Have a great day... God bless you all..

Here is the link again... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

So if August 25th proves to have any significance to all of this, I have done some research as it pertains to this date...

Now according to this conversion table, the 25th of August on the Gregorian calendar (the calendar we use as a source here in the West) is the 1st day of the 8th month on the Lunar calendar... Here is the link for this conversion table... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf

So according to the lunar cycles, the 25th day of August is the new moon of course... Here is a link https://lunaf.com/english/moon-phases...ar-2014/08/25/

If one is into the zodiac, (which I am not by the way), the 25th of August is the first day for the sign of Virgo... See the above link again...

I am researching this a bit because it seems that Christine L. placed some significance on the lunar calendar as she began her speech addressing the National Press Club... And it seems she was pointing out a date as well.. Which is what I have been posting about this video for the past month... She was addressing the state of the world economy, and began her speech addressing the importance of numerology...

Well, since she is head of the IMF, it is probably a good idea to listen to, and try to discern the coded message she was trying to convey during the first few minutes or so of her speech...

So again, is August 25th, 2014 an important day for us in the overall scheme of things?... Frankly, I do not know for sure, but we will certainly find out in a few days...

Oh by the way, this research spurned a memory of a song that was released by Duran, Duran back in the 80's.... I was a teen at that time, and enjoyed the song at that point in my life... The name of the song is "New Moon on Monday." Well, August 25th is on Monday, and it happens to be a new moon that day according to the lunar calendar... Here is the video if you are interested in viewing it.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3a4OTh2Y8w ... Interesting that this cheesy video began with the first words uttered in the French language, as Christine L. is French... I'm not indicating that this video has anything to do with the Christine L.'s speech, but there is certainly a bit of irony here... This video also has a revolution theme as well... Interesting in that Iraq seems to be going through a bit of a revolution of sorts... A new beginning perhaps as it pertains to their governance...

So we shall see... The one aspect to this message given by Christine L. that could prove to be key is when she indicated that the G8 was the G7... The speech was given on January 15th.. At that time it was the G8, and did not become the G7 until March 24th of this year when Russia was suspended from the group... Since everything is scripted, and this speech had very significant meaning to it, I cannot help to believe that this mistake was orchestrated for a purpose...

We shall see of course, as I truly believe in my very soul, this event is up to our Creator... Everything must go through God first before it becomes a reality.. And do not think it does not... Especially if He knows the number of hairs on one's head.. He is a stickler for details... And the Lord God Almighty cares a great deal for His creation... After all, He gave His Son so that we could spend eternity with Him upon repentance, and belief on Him...

Even if it does not RV on Monday August the 25th 2014, it will be interesting to see what does take place on this date... If anything!... Enjoy your weekend folks, and God bless you all... Our Creator always keeps a special eye out for those who place a vital interest in wanting to live their lives in accordance to His Sovereign will...

His Peace Be Upon You All...

PS... This is proving to be a lot like trying to discern bible prophecy... A little here, and a little there... The total understanding of what Christine L. was conveying in her speech will probably not come to light until it actually transpires.. But I have had fun trying to figure it out...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-23-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Hello Folks:
    I have been doing a little research as it pertains to the lunar calendar.. By utilizing Universal Time, which is determined by the rotation of the earth (here is a Wikipedia link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Time ), I have come up with some very interesting facts based on when the lunar calendar actually changes over from the 7th month to the 8th month...

OK, so we have the lunar month change transpiring on 8/25/2014 at 2:13, and 59 seconds PM universal time... Here is the link for proof of this from those who keep the lunar calendar... https://lunaf.com/english/moon-phases...calendar-2014/ .... Here is the link which determines what time it will be in various time zones when compared to universal time... https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx ... So if you are on the east coast time zone in the US, then at the time the lunar calendar changes over from the 7th month to the 8th month, it would be 10:13, and 59 seconds AM... Add an extra hour with each time zone of course...

But this is what fascinated me as it pertains to the dates, and of course correlating that with the message Christine L. gave during her speech as it pertained to the lunar calendar, numerology, and the number 7...

So since the lunar calendar changes over on 8/25/2014 at 14:13 or 2:13 PM Universal time, lets look at this calendar, and see what happens if we use numerology both before the change to the 8th month, and the 8th month itself...

The lunar calendar indicates that the 7th month has 29 days in it... So the date before the lunar changeover will be 7/29/2014... If we add 7 plus 2 plus 9 plus 2 plus 1 plus 4 we will come up with the sum of 25... If we add the 2 plus the 5 we come up with the number 7 of course.. There is that 7 again, as well as the 25 that Christine L. mentioned in her speech...

Now if something were to occur after the lunar new moon changeover it would of course be 8/01/2014... So if we add the 8 plus 1 plus 2 plus 1 plus 4 for this particular date the sum total would be 16... 1 plus 6 of course equals 7... Here is the lunar calendar conversion table link https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2014e.pdf

This does add a little more drama as it pertains to 8/25/2014, or this coming Monday... Will the RV transpire, or something dramatic which will lead to this occurrence eventually?... We shall see, and time will tell of course... Was this coming Monday the date which Christine L. was referring to as it pertained to her speech on January 15, 2014?... Lets see.... 1/15/2014... 1 plus 1 plus 5 equals 7... Of course 2014 adds up to 7 as well...

God bless you all folks, and go RV...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-24-2014 at 08:59 PM.

I edited several of my posts once I had dug a little deeper as it concerns the lunar new year, as well as the numerology aspect to all of this... Hope all is well, and hope you all have a great day.. Peace be with you all...

God Bless You,

Popeye7

It is unbelievable the layers that are involved in what Christine L. had declared on January 15, 2014... Was she conveying a message?... Absolutely!... I liken this to peeling an onion... There are more layers to her message than what is observed by the eye, and yes by peeling back this onion, it can bring tears of joy, and sorrow... Because while investigating this video, and the message conveyed, I have stumbled upon some interesting facts concerning this time of the year... Which would explain her coded message only understood by those who practice such things...

At the beginning of her video Christine L. indicates that she normally "does as she is told" so her understanding of the plan may be limited... Many who present plans, or are leaders in our world are merely figure heads... Their understanding of things may be limited, but they always present what they are told to do by those who are the ones who truly control policy in our world.. One day when all of this is brought to light, many of you will be absolutely amazed as to the deception that transpires in our world.. Which is why our Creator declared that this is a spiritual battle we wage, not a physical one... While decisions made do affect our physical world, one must understand that the flesh is weak... Thus we are just "pawns" in the overall scheme of things... Who we are influenced by is determined by who, or what we choose to believe in... So one is either influenced by God our Creator, or the ones who have fallen from grace... Whether one chooses to believe that or not is irrelevant... It is fact... Each, and every one of us have a spirit in us... Thus we are subject to spiritual influence, which in turn affects our physical world...

So with that being said, Christine L. wanted to make sure that to those the message was to be directed at understood that the lunar calendar was very important in figuring out the message.. And as I have researched, and wrote in earlier posts, the lunar calendar is based on the moon's cycles, and is generally a month or even more off from the Gregorian calendar that we are accustomed to using... By the way, here is the link for the video of Christine L.'s message to the National Press Club... Just so you can follow along... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmV...r_embedded#t=0

So she mentions that the year 2014 is 70 years from the Bretton Wood conference that took place which was the birth of the IMF... She then says drop the 0 from the number 70, and you have 7... She then uses the fall of the Berlin Wall, which occurred 25 years ago, in order to utilize that particular number... She does not indicate that any number needs to be dropped from that particular number though... And this is key.... She then declares that it has been 7 years since the world's economy began a downward spiral... Again using the number 7... Why?...

Well, looking at my notes written above, we see that today at 2:13 PM Universal Time the 7th month of the lunar ended, and the 8th month of this this particular calendar began... IMHO, this is why she used the number 7 before using the number 25, and after as well... This day, being the 25th of August, would be the very day that this change in the month would take place...

Christine L. then goes on to give the final day which is of importance to her message... She declares the G7 (remember that at the time, January 15th, it was the G8, became G7 on March 24th of this year), and the G20 hopefully will have something to do with this economic upturn we will begin to see beginning at some point this year... This declaration of the G7 instead of G8, was purposely done because everything is scripted.... She was meant to use G7 in order to ensure that the day was accurate... What day might this be you ask?... If we add 20 plus 7 we of course have the sum total of 27... Is this a date?... Read on, for there is more to this than just the lunar calendar...

The last Monday of every August begins what is called the celebration of the "burning man"... This celebration takes place in honor of the pagan god Vulcan... (this is of course Spock's, of Star Trek fame, heritage).... This celebration takes place in Northern Nevada on the last Monday of August, and ends on the 1st Monday of September... Labor day!.. Hmmm.............

Well, the last Monday of this month is today... Hence the 25 in Christine L.'s speech.. Not only was it the transition from the 7th to the 8th month on today's date, the 25th of August, but this pagan festival began as well.. Here is a brief Wikipedia link which describes the "Burning Man" festival... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man ... Here is the link describing the celebration of Vulcan... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_...%29#Vulcanalia As this Wikipedia link points out Vulcan is the god of fire, and volcanoes... As the link also points out the celebration of Vulcan, god of fire, and volcanoes, is done so on August the 23rd, but is a series of celebrations for the final days of August.... Well, look at this link concerning what occurred on this date... Coincidence?... You decide... https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iceland...gins-1.2744897

As the Wikipedia link points out about the celebration of Vulcan, there are four separate festival's that take place in honor of this pagan god... They take place on the 21st, 23rd, 25th, and 27th of August... So we are in the midst of this celebration, and the "Burning Man" festival occurs during this time frame as well... Strange, and it seems to be outlandish at best right?.. Before you judge look at the next paragraph, and link...

Here is a link that describes what is the largest cast iron (iron is used in the bible to describe the final kingdom that will be in existence before the return of Jesus Christ.. see Daniel chapter 2) statue in the world... And guess where this statue is located folks?... Birmingham, Alabama!.... Here is the link... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_statue .... Now why does the bible belt have the largest cast iron statue in the world, of a pagan god no less, in one of their cities?... HMMMM.................... Boy, the more you dig, the more you do not want to know... But I dig, because I do not want to be ignorant of what is going on behind the scenes... Kind of reminds me of the movie "The Matrix.".... What we see is not always the truth in the matter, and who is in control... Humanities control is limited to what our Almighty Creator allows, but there are other spiritual entities who are allowed by the Lord God, to influence our society because of our continued lawlessness as defined by our Creator...

Now lets look at August 27th... (my date of birth)... Well, here is a description of the fourth, and final festival that is celebrated in honor of Vulcan.. It is called Volturnalia, and is celebrated in honor of Volturnus the god of waters or fountains... Here is the link for a brief description of this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volturnalia .... Water is a blessing not only in a biblical sense, as it symbolizes the Holy Spirit, but to those who believe in paganism it is symbolic of receiving a blessing from the god Volturnalia... Bear this in mind as it pertains to what may be poured out on August 27th...

But there is something else that transpire on August 27th that is very revealing, and may just be the icing on the cake as it pertains to the mystery surrounding the message Christine L. was sending to those who understand such things... On this date the new moon, (remember the lunar calendar is based on the moon's cycles) will be at 7 percent of its fullness... WOW!... Here is the link to prove this... https://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-calendar.html ... Christine L.'s magical number 7 once again...

One more detail on this... One of the four festival's of Vulcan is celebrated today... It is called Opiconsivia in honor of the goddess Ops... Ops means plenty, as she is the goddess of wealth, and resources... WOW... Here is the link for this as well... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiconsivia

Look folks!.... We live in a world that the Lord Jesus Christ described as deceived, and not any part of His eternal kingdom... There is a reason why our society has been inundated with pagan ideals of late through movies, literature, TV ect... It is to take the focus off of our Eternal Creator, and place ones trust in another... Which is why statues of these god's are erected in every country worldwide... Read Isaiah chapters 40-44, and that will give you a pretty good idea of what the Almighty thinks about these so called gods of pagan origin...

While we do not partake of these celebrations I wrote of in this particular post, it is a good idea to know what is going on behind the scenes, and why... God the Father expects us to do so in order to remain "wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves."...
    I do not know how involved Christine L. is in all of this... She may very well be just the messenger.. The depths of what is going on in our world is one that could many of you reading this post very fearful, as well as sick to your stomach... It is a world that has people of God within it, but it is not of our Creator... While He did create the world, and all that is in it, how He is allowing it to be governed at this time is not approved by Him at all... God influences when necessary, but He allows for things to go on in order that either now, or at some point in the future, mankind will understand our need for Him in Spirit, and in Truth... Humanity learning very vital lessons so as to be saved from eternal death ultimately... God is so wise in His judgments, and knows the end from the beginning...

So while we are in the midst of a very important time within the pagan community, could it be we are also within a time frame of this RV being unleashed... Once again time will tell, and of course if our Loving Creator God allows for it... So August 27th could be a very important date as it pertains to the RV... But lets take it day by day while celebrating our Great God who gave us life, both physical, and spiritual, through His Son Jesus Christ...

God bless you all, and have a great day... Do not let the news dismay you... God is in control ultimately...

Popeye7

PS... Let me make sure we all understand that Christine L. made clear in her message that 2014 would be the time frame of the beginning of economic prosperity... The very reason why she gave this speech at the beginning of the year...

So with all of the great economic, and political news that is being brought to light by our fine newshounds of this site, we see that the spiritual side of our world does have an affect on the physical side of it... That is why I have researched the the esoteric side of all of this is because the spiritual does have dominion over the flesh... Which is why our "free will" is limited to who we decide, based on our actions, to place our faith in... Faith without works is dead according to James chapter 1...

We had the stock market reach record highs on a day that is celebrated to honor a pagan deity, who is supposedly the goddess of wealth, and resources... WE must remember who the "prince of the power of the air" is, as our Creator, the One, and only True God, has allowed for Satan's influences because of mankind's choices... The end of August, or the beginning of the 8th month according to the lunar calendar is a time that was generally celebrated as the end of harvest in the ancient world... There were many gods that were honored during this time frame, for the people thought by doing so, they would receive blessings, and prosperity...

While this does not generally go on in our country as a whole, we see there is a shift in spiritual values from Christianity to the belief as it was during ancient times... Again, the acceptance, and practice of lawlessness does lead humanity down a path which will eventually lead to destruction... For there are spiritual entities that are violent in nature, and can influence, or even possess the very soul's of mankind... Which is why it is vital that we have a shield of protection upon us, spiritual in nature... For we alone are not capable of resisting these dark forces because of our being flesh, and blood... God's Spirit must be emphasized in the lives of all believers in His Son Jesus Christ... For He is truly our deliverance... While we can be blessed with physical blessings, that must not what we place our trust in.... If one does, failure to overcome this present evil world will inevitably transpire...

I had another thought come to mind I wanted to share about Christine's L. press conference... Remember when she declared that it was 25 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall... Emphasizing the number 25... She then followed up with it being 7 years since the economic woes of our world began... Again emphasizing this number for a reason... She then followed up making sure that the G7, and G20 would be pivotal in ensuring the there would be 7 years of economic prosperity beginning in this present year...

As I pointed out in the above post, the moon will be at 7 percent on 27 August, or according the lunar calendar, meaning the beginning of the 3rd day of the 8th month... Was the reason why she used the number 7 between the numbers 25, and G7, G20 (which I believe combined makes up the very day she was conveying to those this message was meant for the 27th of this month) because the moon would be at 7 percent which, according to the lunar calendar, would take place on the 27th day of August according to the Gregorian calendar?... As well as bringing in the beginning of the 3rd day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar?... We shall see of course... Was this a date being given in code by Christine L. as it pertains to the beginning of this economic upturn within our world?...

So with next Monday, (labor day), ending the celebration of the "Burning Man", or in ancient times what was referred to as the "Wicker Man" (here is a link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man ) in accordance to druidiac practices, will this be the time frame where economic prosperity, that Christine L. mentions in her video, begins? Time will tell... Lets face it, this week has been extremely interesting.. And as we correlate it with what transpires in the world of paganism, and those who practice this religion behind the scenes, I believe at some point, when the world is ready, history will once again repeat itself... The celebration of the creation as gods, instead of the Creator, will become that which dominates the world we live in for a time God Almighty allows for it to...

God bless, and have a great day...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-26-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Well, speaking of "burning man," look what was rained out so far... Interesting!.. A little divine intervention!... Look at the number of people attending as well as some of the richest folks on the planet.... Here is the link... God have mercy on this country... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-quagmire.html

Good Morning Everyone:

So the moon is 7 percent visible according to the lunar calendar, https://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-calendar.html .... And it passes through the meridian at 2:11pm Eastern time, which would be 11:11 am Pacific time.. Here is the link for the Meridian time frame... https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/usa/boston ... Oh that would also occur at 6:11 PM Universal Time... In Iraq it would 9:11 PM...

Again I bring this up because of Christine L.'s press conference, and the comments she made concerning the lunar calendar, and numerology.... The day is not over yet... We shall see what it brings...

What is interesting to me after studying the importance of this week to those who celebrate pagan deities, this week has had so much economic activity as it pertains to Vulcan, and particular "gods" that are celebrated that people of ancient times, and apparently during our day as well, that had to do with wealth, and prosperity... Their week of celebration ends on the 1st Monday of September...

Anyway, just some thoughts on my part... There are schemes that are not made privy to the public by those who orchestrate situations behind the scenes... As our Creator God allows them of course.. His will be ultimately done... And the hope of all believers is His Son the True Messiah, who will return from heaven above at a time yet future, and the kingdom that will be established on God's earth forevermore.... The only true hope of mankind...

God bless you all, and have a great day...

Popeye7

PS... Here is the definition of meridian...

me·rid·i·an
    məˈridēən/
    noun
    noun: meridian; plural noun: meridians

a circle of constant longitude passing through a given place on the earth's surface and the terrestrial poles.
    Astronomy
    a circle passing through the celestial poles and the zenith of a given place on the earth's surface.
    noun: celestial meridian; plural noun: celestial meridians
    (in acupuncture and Chinese medicine) each of a set of pathways in the body along which vital energy is said to flow. There are twelve such pathways associated with specific organs.

adjective
    adjective: meridian
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-27-2014 at 08:33 PM.

One more time folks as it pertains to the moon passing over the meridian at a 7 percent phase today 8/27/2014... Now London's central bank has been recognized by many as the head over all central banks worldwide... So it would only be appropriate that "if" this were to occur today, it would occur at this time frame based on the moon's phase... It will be 7:11 Pm when this transpire... 7 times 11 equals 77, with the moon being at 7% phase... 777!... Jackpot!.... We shall see... God bless, and as Chattel's declares "stay grounded."

Popeye7