Is This Rumor?... Interesting Article About Support For Maliki's 3rd Term...

Thread: Is This Rumor?... Interesting Article About Support For Maliki's 3rd Term...

Is This Rumor?... Interesting Article About Support For Maliki's 3rd Term...

I placed this article in the Iraqi rumor section because the validity of it I do not know... The news is filled with so much deception, and diversion, we have to take much with a grain of salt... While I have thought all along that Maliki was the chosen one of the elite, could this article be further proof?... Again time will tell!... No matter who is in, the economic prosperity that is headed our way is going to transpire (unless of course God does not allow for it), and again it is within a certain time frame this will continue... 7 years is what Christine L. had declared in her press conference that I had posted in a prior article... We shall see... All things of course are in fulfillment of God's Word, and that of course can always be trusted... God bless you all...

Here is the link https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/ne...kis-third-term

Leaders are but mere puppets... And in time this will be revealed... Those in control (again as our Creator allows) will come out from amidst the shadows...
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-10-2014 at 05:42 PM.