Problems with Chatroom Login Page

Thread: Problems with Chatroom Login Page

Problems with Chatroom Login Page

I would appreciate some I.T. help. Normally when clicking on chat your user name and password is stored and you just click. There is only half a page now and it says (Chat Page
    Sign in below to chat. Use your forum subscription login and password.) but no where to click. Any ideas for me??? Thank you

j10000 .... I often have to wait a bit for the login section to load. I get blank space for awhile first. If you wait a couple minutes and it still hasn't loaded I would try the following:

1. Make sure that you see "Welcome, j10000" at the top of the page, indicating that you are logged in to the site first (login to forum first, then chatroom).

2. Close your browser window and try again.

Hope this helps! If not, there is a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page where you can submit a request for help.

mona lisa

Re: Problems with Chatroom Login Page

Thank you will keep trying. Now i know what being on the outside looking in is all about!

Can someone please help me get into the Chat room? IT states I do not have privileges.

hey there graceandfavor!

If you're getting the 'do not have privileges' error message you are likely not logged in.

1. Make sure that you see
    "Welcome, graceandfavor" at the top of the page, indicating that you are logged in to the Forum side of the site.

2. Click the Chat tab in the black menu bar at the top of the page.

3. If that doesn't work, close your browser window (or reboot your computer) and try again.

Hope this helps! If not, there is a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page where you can contact us for further help.

mona lisa
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!