Folks... VERY Curious Press Conference By Christine L. in January of 2014...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folks... VERY Curious Press Conference By Christine L. in January of 2014...

Folks... VERY Curious Press Conference By Christine L. in January of 2014...

This video was posted in Dinar Recaps by an individual named DreamWeaver, who is a member of Tlar's website.. IMHO this could be a great find... The individual who originally posted this video on YouTube may have indeed found a needle in a haystack so to speak when it comes to the curious, and seemingly irrelevant use of numerology by the head of the IMF... July being a very important in the global economy, and its state... The day is not so clear, but it can be fun to try, and figure it out...

I have made it clear within other posts that I trust the media about as far as I could throw an elephant... I also believe our world is being manipulated by those who control the money supply worldwide for the most part... Which means they can control nations, and fund wars because of this very fact... Beginning in 1913 these wars, and rumors of wars period began when the Federal Reserve was given control of our nations money supply, and the following year used this entity to help fund WW1... Coincidence?... I do not think so... And these wars continue in our day... The purpose of these wars will at some point in the future be revealed to the world... And it will indeed have a dramatic change within the world we live in...

Particular numbers are of extreme importance to those who are the power brokers behind the scenes... I realize this is not going to be in "ink," but many of us have come to the realization that was is published as "trustworthy" information has indeed been purposely written in such a fashion that it keeps the population at large in a confused state when it comes to our worlds affairs... But who is the "author of confusion?" ... Remembering folks that our world is ultimately controlled by spiritual entities of which our Creator is supreme of all...

So with that being said, Christine begins by emphasizing the number 7 in her speech, as well as the number 20... She uses the year 2014, and declares that if we drop the 0 the numbers left will add up to 7... Many will dismiss this, but ask yourself why would numerology be brought up in her press conference about the world's economy?... Very strange indeed...

So DreamWeaver caught the fact that she did declare at the beginning of her speech dropping the zero in 2014 is important if one wants to come to come to the number 7... 2 plus 1 plus 4 = 7... So, as the producer of this video points out, she declares that the G7, and the G20 are important to the healing of the world's economy... So if we take the 7 mentioned, and the 20 (remembering to drop the 0 in the 20) while taking the emphasis of Christine's declaration that 2014 will be a time of great healing for our world's economy, we get the date 7/2/2014... Now I am going to take a step further than DreamWeaver, and add all of these numbers together... This is fascinating, and eye-opening to me... 7+2+2+1+4=16... The sum total of these numbers do equal 16... So what is 1+6?... 7 of course... And the number 7 is a magical number to the occult, but in the eyes of our Creator the number for completion... For in six days He created the heavens, and the earth... And on the 7th day He rested as Genesis chapter 2 points out...

There were other dates that the producer of this video pointed out... His conclusion of 7/20/2014 being the time that global currency reset takes place... Could he be right about this date being significant when it comes to our investment in the dinar?... I will certainly not dismiss it... DreamWeaver mentioned the date 7/7/2014 as well... But if one adds the sum total of these numbers it comes to 21... Now I will say the 7+7+7=21... So he may have an important date there as well.. Time will tell...

But let me state this before I post the video... There is a reason that there has been such a push for so much to be accomplished during this year... I do not believe this is coincidence, and truly believe there has been a date set for all of this to take place by those behind the scenes... While our Creator has given them the go ahead for this date, we must always bear in mind that His prophetic Word is being fulfilled in the process... That is certainly "ink" we can rely upon for its accuracy, and it coming to pass within God's Holy Word...

Christine L. mentioned that we have been going through 7 years of economic downturn since 2007, and that the tide was to turn this year... While (As pointed out by, DreamWeaver, and the individual who produced this video) utilizing numerology to declare to those "in the know" the month, and day to look for the beginning of this turnaround, and for prosperity to begin... Could the date be 7/2/2014?... Could it be 7/7/2014... Or date number 3, 7/20/2014... My money is on 7/2/2014... We shall see what the month of July holds for us folks...

God bless, and remember that His will is going to always be accomplished in the end... And for those who put their trust in the Lord God Almighty... Blessed are those...

Here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmVi...r_embedded#t=0

Popeye7...

PS... Again I remind you that this press conference was given on January of this year... I would also like to mention while she pointed out that we have had 7 years of economic turmoil since 2007, and beginning this year we could see a dramatic change in all of this... Will we have a 7 year period of economic prosperity?... Before those who manipulate the world's system is allowed to subject us to an even greater economic downturn than was experienced these last 7 years?... In other words could 2021 be the beginning of a planned global depression?... Again time will tell... We do know that from our last depression a world war transpired... Interesting times we live in... If that is the case it is vital that we take this opportunity that God is giving us to prepare for the uncertainty of things that pertain to the flesh... For with God all things are possible...
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-30-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Re: Folks... VERY Curious Press Conference By Christine L. in January of 2014...

While we are addressing numerology, (because Christine Legarde brought up the subject) there is a series of numbers that I believe do hold significance, and ones that have been brought up by the press in times past...

Remember Tim Russert of "Meet the Press" fame... He questioned two very important men, and one who is currently serving our current administration as Secretary of State... Check out these videos, and decide for yourself... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Here is Secretary Kerry vehemently discussing the need for a new world order during 1991 while serving as senator... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRiW59_jyS0

Since numerology seems to be important to those who serve us in roles of government, and finance lets look at 322... 3+2+2=7... There is that number 7 again... But there is more to this, and if one takes the time to study on this subject, there are various ways that the elite do use these numbers to come to a conclusion that most are unaware of... 3x2=6, and 3x2=6.... Again using 322 as a guide... What if we took these 3 numbers and used them for a yet future date... For example 3/22/2022... If we add these numbers together utilizing the numerology theory we come to the number 13... 3+2+2+2+2+2=13... 13 has always been a favorite number of the occult... Friday the 13th, no 13 on elevators within buildings ect...

Lets take this date of 3/22/2022, and use addition, and multiplication to come to another conclusion... 3x2=6, and 3x2=6... So we have 66 utilizing multiplication with the first 3 numbers of this date... Now lets add up the last three number using this numerology system which again Christine L. had brought up in her press conference... 2+2+2=6... So if we take the sum of the totals we come to the number 666... Coincidence, or the possibility of a very important date in our future?... Again time will tell...

One thing I will leave you folks with is that we must remember that our Creator reminded us through the writings of Paul that we are in a spiritual battle against principalities that represent darkness... We must be ever vigilant, and wise to what is going on in our society as distortions of the truth, and lies being perpetrated on a daily basis... I realize for most this is unsettling because we like to believe that we have more control as it relates to politics, media ect... But the sad reality is that we do not in many respects.. Which is why it is imperative that we rely on our Loving Creator as our Guide, and Counselor to guide us to the truth about what is going on within the world we live in...

Remember our rejection of God in the garden, and beyond has lead us to this point.. Our trust in ourselves, and how things should be done in the form of governing our affairs on God's earth has shown us throughout the centuries that when we take Him out of the picture, (which invariably we do time, and time again as history has proven), we have disastrous results in the end... The end of this age will show mankind why God hates sin, and the reason He was willing to die for us as He wants so much for mankind to come out of this mindset which we have been deceived into adopting as a way of expressing freedom... When in fact it is bondage with Satan as the taskmaster that has enslaved those who have not sought repentance through our Blessed Savior Jesus Christ...

As unbridled sin, and lust continue to define many within our world, we must continue to pray unceasingly as scripture points out so as to be lead by the Spirit of the Everliving, and All Powerful God who gave us physical life, and offers Spiritual redemption through His Glorious Son... His return is much needed, and anticipated by those who believe He is the Word of God as it is declared within the bible...

God bless to you all, and remember we are to be "wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves...

Re: Folks... VERY Curious Press Conference By Christine L. in January of 2014...

As we have seen the use of terrorism used to foment confusion, and an outcome that most of the public is not privy to, this video entitled the "Omega Code" is a twenty minute summary of key events that have taken place since the year 1991 as it pertains to Iraq... The dinar is mentioned in various sections of this video, reminding us of the importance of bearing in mind that there are those who are working to ensure that the Iraqi economy becomes a marvel to the world...

Even though it seems bleak at the moment to most of the world, we understand that what we see, or are shown by our media is not necessarily the entire truth... The Truth indeed will set us free both physically, and more importantly spiritually... With that being said let us remember not to allow ourselves to ignore, or reject the truth because it does not fit the mold of what we want to believe... Rather than what really is...

God bless folks, and here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lKXCI3vBbI

So if Christine L. did indeed tip her hand in January as to July being a month of dramatic change in our world's economy, I would like to take the time to thank those who have made this site available to many who have sought the truth concerning the imminent RV... We have some very talented, and wise individuals running this site... The host's have been most gracious, and kind... Very warm, and loving people permeate this website, and without the various personalities all contributing as their talents allow, well this site would not be what it has grown to be... Thank you BGG, Poppy, and others who have been so gracious... This is without question the number one site... And as I mentioned earlier it is the diversity of personalities, and the genuineness of the people who make it what it is...

Hopefully this will be the last time I will post... As I wrote earlier July 2 is the date I have my eye on... But whenever this comes to pass please remember dear friends that no amount of money is ever going to change the course of history as God's prophetic Word is concerned... Yes, it will be nice to not be able to concern ourselves with how the bills will be paid for a while, but I can promise you this will not last...

I am not trying to cause anyone to fret, or to fear... Especially those who are believers in our beloved Messiah Jesus Christ... Our God is not blessing this nation because of our righteousness... That is a certainty... I can guarantee that He has withheld His judgment for a later time... Unless of course this nation, and the world at large is willing to repent on His terms, and not based on our desires... For we know the "mystery of lawlessness" is allowed to succeed based on the continued practice of sin in our world... Which is why there is so much confusion, deception, chaos, misery, and death in our world... Sin affects us all in some form or fashion... God is allowing for it to occur simply because this world as a whole has chosen a path which scripture describes as wide, and crooked... Instead of the straight, and narrow He wants all who were created in His image to trod upon... But He already knew this would occur as His Word points out...

But here is the thing... We should make sure we understand that while these prophetic events are fulfilled, and no matter how chaotic it will get, our Creator is still in control... Which is why I believe that God is giving us believers in His Son an opportunity to prepare, and declare to others that which will inevitable come to pass once this RV occurs... Let us make we spend our time, and money wisely before this predetermined time frame expires... Whether people of our world want to believe in the gospel of repentance, as well as the rise of the man of sin is irrelevant... The point is the warning must go out regardless... That is the commission of all believers in the One True Messiah...

But for those who know the end result as we near the end of this age, understand that amidst the disastrous consequences because of mankind's failings, our Lord Jesus Christ will usher in a time of healing, and peace unlike any other time in mankind's sad history... He will show mankind what those of us who believe on Him now, and in ages past, understand because of our personal relationship with Him during the coarse of our physical lives... We were created to need the Creator on a deep, personal level... His council, guidance, and most importantly love provided us through the power of His Holy Spirit truly does change lives for the betterment of the individual willing to put their full trust in Him... His love is perfect, and allows for all fear, no matter what the circumstance, to be cast away... His mercy is truly greater than any sin...

What our Creator grants us through His Son Jesus Christ is a peace that no amount of dinar will ever buy... God bless you all dear friends, and remember to be "wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves." ... Thank you so much for reading... Those who have done so I appreciate it...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-02-2014 at 05:26 AM.

Howdy My Friends: July is not over yet... The news is filled with so much inconsistency, and smoke IMO... Maliki is a good excuse for the seeming delay in all of this... Those in control have a date in mind... And if it falls in line with our Creator's plans as it pertains to His prophetic Word it will come to pass at some point this month I believe...

Remember that all of creation (including the demonic forces who have much influence in our world due to the lawlessness of mankind) are subject to the ultimate Sovereign will of our Great Creator, and God... And though Satan likes for his followers to believe that he is in control, the bottom line is that is not the case at all...

So remember that while we continue to see this mixed bag of news coming forth from Iraq, our Creator is allowing for it to occur for purposes that may or may not be understood as every day passes... The bottom line is we find comfort in the fact that He will not forsake those who do not forsake Him... His mercy never fails, and His Spirit strengthens those who surrender to His sovereign will... Faith does require work, and the building of trust in Him does take trials, and patience on our part... While the RV is not the ultimate answer to the problems that beset mankind (problems that are spiritual in nature), it is in fulfillment of His Word... And as I have written time, and time again, this will be a test to the faithfulness of many of us in Him... Will we allow for physical mammon to become our strength instead of the Bread of Life that our Lord Jesus Christ represents in every way?...

That choice is of coarse up to us as individual believers as it pertains to our calling... But lets watch, and see the salvation of the Lord God work in our lives from a spiritual standpoint, while we trust He will provide for our physical needs as He does for all of creation... He loves us, wants, and knows what is best for us... We have to understand this, while seeking His wise council through the Spirit He provides us through His Son... God bless, and do not worry friends, and brethren... God is in control of the madness, and well knows the deception that is ongoing within our world...

Former Prime Minister Tony Blair had a very interesting comment yesterday in the news concerning PM Maliki, and his need to either step aside, or form an inclusive government.. Much is said outside of Iraq that, IMHO is more important than what is said within... And of course actions speak louder than words... So we see that Maliki has remained in power for the time being... Will he stay, or will he go... Maliki still being PM after all of these years of "orchestrated" obstruction speaks volumes... If he would have truly been a hindrance to the continued economic progress within Iraq, Maliki would not hold that puppet position....

Lets face it folks, there are many countries worldwide that are having much unrest, and turmoil within them... But the ones with the most resources are the ones that the international community, or "elite" focus upon for obvious reasons... So while these individuals who work behind the scenes control a nations economy through the control of their monetary supply, we see certain nations that have been used for various purposes in order to continue to progress towards their ultimate goal... Much has been accomplished for the last 100 plus years... As we continue to draw closer to the end of this age, these individuals are beginning to come forth because they no longer have to hide their ultimate goal... They have managed to place themselves in a position to give the impression that they are needed by the masses in order to direct our lives for us...

So while many are distracted by "elected" officials as being the ones who are responsible for our ills, what is actually being done is by design... It is a brilliant plan... These elites control the media in its various forms, and are able to shape the way the majority of individuals think, or view our world... Whether through the news, TV, or the motion picture industry...

Some of us may remember that dramatic scene in the film "A Few Good Men" when Tom Cruise, and Jack Nicholson had a battle of wills within the courtroom.... Tom was trying to bait Jack to admit to his giving the order for the "code red" which lead to the death of a US marine via accident... He had accurately assumed that it was just irking Jack that he had to hide the fact that he had given the order to discipline the dead marine.. As the confrontation continued we heard famous quotes such as "You can't handle the truth," and "this world has walls." In the mind of the character Jack was portraying, he felt that it was his being in the position of authority that protected the US from foreign invasion... So he would use any means possible, including breaking the very laws he had sworn to keep, in order to ensure this... While using individuals that he felt were beneath him in order to ensure this mandate was fulfilled...

Over the years this scene has come to mind, and does indeed give us a glimpse of how we are viewed by those who are working behind the scenes, and controlling policy in our world in various ways... Central banks have been key to their success because money is power in their minds... But as the dawning of this fiat monetary system comes to a close (I believe in the next decade as some point), we are going to see a more supernatural approach... Which of course means that the spiritual entities who are using humanity as pawns, whether one is willing to be used or not, will become more upfront with their intentions...

Their success is based on the sins of humanity though... And as mankind continues to sink to depths that bible prophecy points out would be "as in the days of Noah," there will be less deception, and those who are alive at that point will have to make choice... Whether to worship the beast, and receive the mark which defines him, or to stand fast on the promises of God... The importance of continuing to focus on the need of our Creator more so than physical mammon is so vital for us... While we are flesh, and blood believers in Messiah have to continue to grow in less reliant upon it for our comfort, and safety... So where will we as individual believers in Christ Jesus as our strength in us through His Spirit, be at this point?... Once this bogus monetary system collapses, and OZ (Satan) comes from behind the curtain to reveal himself, is the will not to compromise, and try to save ones flesh going to be our decision?.. Even in the face of losing our physical lives in the face of persecution because of our belief in Jesus Christ?...

But make no mistake, having the ability not to compromise will have everything to do with our Spiritual relationship with God our Father through His Son... That indeed will be the deciding factor... Not the amount of dinar we possess... We must take the time to draw near to the Truth in order to remain steadfast, and free from the bondage of this Satanic system that God is allowing to succeed due to mankind's continued lawlessness... As the scriptures point out this is the "mystery of lawlessness," and is key to the devils temporary success as we draw near to the end of this age... Beyond this age though, the return of Messiah will end this wickedness, and the type of leadership mankind has needed all along will begin in the form of the kingdom of God..

So with that being said, and because Christine L. has shown the importance of numerology in decisions being made by those who really control policy behind the scenes, their are a few dates that could be prove to be important to our investment... 7-20-2014, as was mentioned in the YouTube video... 7-13-2014, which is the same day that the parliament of Iraq is supposed to meet once again... And 7-22-2014 could also prove to be a date that this could possibly occur... Again time will tell... One quick note... And that is numbers, and dates are important to our Creator as well... So while those opposed to Him want certain events to occur on certain dates, ultimately it is up to God whether or not He allows for it...

July does seem to be a key month in all of this... We shall see with the passing of time... God bless you all, and remember that our shield is not derived from flesh, and blood... But from the Spirit of our unseen, yet All powerful God, and Creator...
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-10-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Hello All... Remember that Christine L. brought this subject up, so I have been doing a bit of research on numerology, and why it is important to those involved in the esoteric, or that which is hidden... Sometimes hidden in plain sight... As the individual who had posted the video on YouTube had indicated, there was a message sent by the IMF director... As he pointed out she alludes to the number 20, and 7 in code... Also emphasizing the importance of the year 2014... So July is a very important month indeed, but for other reasons I will not mention on this site in order not to upset anyone...

There are two other dates I would like to mention, and that is July the 27th... If we add 7 plus 2 plus 7 it adds up to 16... Of course 1 plus 6 equals 7... And of course as has been mentioned, 2014 does add up to 7 using the numerology method... Another reason I mention this is the emphasis of the G7, and the G20... 20 plus 7 does equal 27... But July 27th does have a greater significance every year as a date for those involved in the esoteric, or occult aspect of this world... I will leave that up to you to study up on if you so desire...

The last date is the 28th of July... 7 plus 7 plus 7 plus 7 equal the day, on the 7th month, and in the year 2014 which again adds up to 7... That will give us a total of six 7's which of course adds up to 42... 4 plus 2 equals 6... Six is another important number in the world of the occult...

Some things are hidden in plain sight, and some areas are just plain hidden... Remember that scripture points out that 666 will equate to the number of a man... King Solomon had 666 talents of gold shipped to him each year according to 1 Kings chapter 10 verse 14.... God was wanting us to make the connection with Revelation chapter 13 verse 18 and 1 Kings chapter 10 verse 14... There is something about Solomon that has significance as it pertains to hidden knowledge... Solomon became involved in the occult or hidden knowledge once God became less important to him... He was also known for a particular seal... A symbol which all major religions around the world has adopted in some form or fashion within their belief system... Here is a video to explain in more detail... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwZW2X54aw0 .....

I realize that the importance of this RV to many on this site cannot be overemphasized... But beyond this there are much more important occurrences, and events that are taking place behind closed doors... In fulfillment of God's prophetic Word!... I believe that God is giving us an opportunity to prepare for what will test the saints, and our reliance upon our Sovereign God, and Savior... In the coming years believers in Jesus Christ will begin to realize, if they have not already, that this is a war which cannot be fought by physical means.. God has warned us through His Word of being deceived, and the importance of proving all things while growing in the grace, and the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ... Spiritual warfare has always been a struggle for much of mankind over the centuries... Our gravitation towards the lusts of the flesh have lead us down a path which has lead to the misery, and suffering we have endured over the centuries... As I mentioned in prior posts, this has always been the mystery of lawlessness... And the practice thereof as Romans 6:23 points out always leads to death...

Remember what Christine L. pointed out in her speech to the press on January 15th, 2014 that there will be 7 years of economic prosperity beginning this year.... Lets see... 1/15/2014.. 1 plus 1 plus 5 equals 7... There we go again!... Coincidence?.... You be the judge of that!... So what happens after this seven year period?... Hmmm?!...

God has warned us through His Word how the forces of spiritual darkness will wear down, or destroy the physical existence of the saints as indicated in Daniel chapter 7 verse 25... In John chapter 15 Jesus points out to His disciples, and fellow believers who would live centuries afterward up until His return, that they, and we would suffer persecution, and be hated by all nations for His name sake... Reliance on flesh, and blood has never saved, nor helped one endure even unto death, persecution because of faith in the One True Messiah... We will need Him in us completely through His Holy Spirit if we are to do so...

I hope, and pray that will be the emphasis of all believers, and those who will come to know Jesus Christ through repentance... The emphasis on the "material world" can certainly blind anyone, and serve as a major distraction to ones relationship with God... Just like one who was granted much wisdom from God... Yet with all of that wisdom King Solomon could not remained focused on His Creator, and eventually became a spiritually lost man... It could very well happen to any of us if we do not remain spiritually sober, and allow for the spirit of Babylon to cause us to stumble... God wants us to come out of Babylon, and Satan's spiritual influence, and not allow the wickedness she propagates on an ongoing basis to cause us to stumble... As it has a great many people.... Without God in us through His Spirit this will be an impossible task... We cannot possibly go it alone.. But it order for God to remain in us, we must strive to maintain obedience to Him... Which puts into action our faith in Him... That is a vital part of "growing in grace, and knowledge." So when trials do befall us, because of our faith, we will endure no matter what happens to us because the flesh will not be the emphasis... Those who live, and rely upon the Spirit of the Most High God will indeed overcome...

Remember it is our God, and Savior that holds back the forces of darkness from the tidal wave of persecution that will at some point in the future come to all who believe on the One True Messiah... Remember our Father in heaven also is actively involved in all that goes on in the world that He created... He has a very bright future for all of His creation... He will heal the nations with His perfect governance which will be exercised with His eternal righteousness... Something that mankind has needed all along.. Yet as a whole, humanity has rejected His Way, and Truth for the most part... The Way which the Word of God defines in every way... (see John chapter 1)

Lets us pray for one another so as to remain steadfast in a world that is truly lost as a whole from a spiritual standpoint... Those who believe in the Son of God were once lost as well, until the voice of the Shepherd was heard, and heeded... Our lives depend on Him as we encourage one another of this until the end of our physical lives... Or the return of Jesus Christ... Whichever will come first... God bless to all of you, and take care...

Love, and Peace Through the Son of God Jesus Christ,

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-18-2014 at 10:32 PM.

My apologies for the grammar errors... It was the middle of the night, or early morning..At 2 am my mind, and what my fingers are typing do not always coincide with one another... Always bear in mind that God has not given us a Spirit of fear.. But of great strength, and power which comes through His Son to those who have repented... Our God defines love in every way... Because as 1 John points out He is love... And perfect love does not have fear... Which is why the focus should be upon our strength, and good courage coming forth from the Spirit of the Living God... For He is the Author of life, and for eternity, those who are faithful to the end, will be with Him.. And with one another.. But first the world must pass away, and the end of this age must be fulfilled in accordance to His prophetic Word...

Always remember that our adversary the devil cannot do harm to the saints of the Living God unless our Father allows Him too... We have to remind ourselves of this... He has to be given permission to do so.. Just as it was with Job, and of course the One who was without sin Jesus Christ... If trails do befall us, our Father wants us to be perfected through those times... Just as it was for our Shepherd as written of in Hebrews chapter 5... We are placed on this earth for His glory, and good pleasure... May we all strive to please our Eternal Father... Who loves us so much that He was willing to allow for His only begotten Son to die for the transgressions we have committed... Blessed be His Name... Which is above all names... God bless, and have a great weekend...

Popeye7

Good Morning Folks:.. So while numbers seem to be very important to those who run the nations of this world via various entities, we need to also understand the importance of numbers to our Creator... While we can only try to deduce what was said by Christine L., we must ultimately understand that our Creator is the ONE who gives the go ahead for situations such as these in accordance to His prophetic plan contained within the holy scriptures... No matter what any of His creation may plan to do, if God is against it happening, it will not transpire... What mankind has experienced during the centuries of our existence has been allowed by God for various reasons... To test His creation, and to help us to learn that if we listen to Him we will be blessed... But if we choose to place our hand on the hot stove, expect to be burned in accordance to how long we decide to keep our hand on the hot item... Sin has consequences, and humanity has, for the most part, not learned that lesson... We have repeatedly made the same mistake, and fulfilled the old saying "history always repeats itself." If it were not for our Loving Creator intervening as He sees appropriate, we would have probably ceased to exist long ago.. WE can certainly be our own worst enemies...

So while this RV will transpire at a time of God's choosing, we must realize that He has an even more important timeline... One that He planned from the beginning, and has continued to adhere to as the centuries have passed... The Lord Jesus Christ declared in Matthew chapter 24 that it would be "as in the days of Noah" before His triumphant return... If we look in scripture we read in Genesis chapter 6 verse 3 that the Lord declared, "My Spirit shall not strive, or abide with man forever, for he is indeed flesh, yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." What our Creator was basically declaring to Noah was that He is about to judge mankind... He instructed Noah to go out, and warn the people's that if they did not repent a flood to destroy those who He chose not to save will transpire in 120 years...

Noah strove to be faithful to God, and thus our Creator was sharing with Him His intentions... Now the Lord God already knew that mankind would not repent because He knows the end of all things from the beginning.. He knew that a flood would come to pass because the intent of most of mankind was evil without the desire to repent... The warning from Noah would go unheeded, yet our Great Creator was still going to give mankind a 120 year warning before the imminent flood.. Did God want mankind to repent?... Absolutely!... But the Lord knew that it would not not occur sadly... Again choices we make do have repercussions... In time our Creator has no choice but to judge harshly the deeds of an unrepentant creation...

So how does this apply to us today?... Well, when Jesus gave that admonition in Matthew chapter 24, I believe He tended for us to look at history, with scripture as a guide, to see exactly what to look for... Do I believe that God gave us a timeline during the time of Noah of 120 years that applies to our day as well?... Absolutely!... That is why He wants believers to study, and prove all things within all of His Word... Both old, and new testament contain so much vital information for us to glean from, and apply in our daily lives as His creation... There is a book entitled Jasher that is mentioned within in Joshua chapter 10 verse 13, and 2 Samuel chapter 1 verse 18 that does go into greater detail about what transpired before, and after the flood... Remember that Noah did live 600 years before the flood, and 350 years after... He saw much during His days in the flesh... You can purchase a copy of Jasher on Amazon.com... Very informative as it pertains to the latter days, and what transpired during the days of Noah...

So if this 120 year period applies to our time, when did it begin?... Through scripture we can certainly try, and deduce a period of time that has been pivotal as a reference... Remember that our Creator declared there would be wars, and rumors of wars, earthquakes in diverse places, famines, and many false prophets that would try, and deceive the inhabitants of the world... As I mentioned in another post, the book of Daniel does declare a time when knowledge would increase, and people would be traveling to and from one place to another... Being able to travel from one part of the world to another has certainly been made easier with the advent of technology..

But the most disturbing, yet prophetically proven aspect to all of this advancement has been it has not changed the nature in man.... And of course with destructive weaponry made available to nations and used since the first world war, we have seen what we can do with such technology at our disposal...

So lets go back to how the first world war was funded... The federal reserve was signed into law by then President Wilson during the Christmas break of Congress during December of 1913... This private entity was then used to fund the first world war which began in 1914... So with Dec. of 1913 being a beginning point within this 120 year period of a time that Christ Jesus gave mankind to repent in Genesis chapter 6 verse 3, and greater detail events spoken of in Matthew chapter 24, we could conclude we are in year 101... Dec. of this year concluding the 101st year of this time frame..

It would certainly make sense for our Creator to have a time frame, and it would also be beneficial to those who are believers in His Word to know of this time line... God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow... Why would He not, through scripture, give us a guideline as to how long, and when this time frame would begin, and end... But remember in verse 6 of Matthew chapter 24 while describing these horrific events, He also declared that "the end is not yet."

So what transpires after this 120 year period, and how does it correlate to the time of Noah?... Well, instead of a flood of water (which God promised He would never do again. Hence the rainbow), there will be a flood of persecution of the saints, and mayhem unlike any other time in human history... He refers to it as a time of tribulation in verse 9 of chapter 24 for the saints... A seven year period which will be unlike any other during the history of mankind...

So if we do the math, and the 120 year period did indeed begin in the month of Dec. in the year 1913, we will have the tribulation beginning in Dec. of 2033... If I am right, and this is God's time frame, we only have 19 more years before this transpires... Think about it... And again why would God not give those who are "willing" to believe an advanced warning?... Just as He did with Noah before flooding the earth...

Lets face it... Sin has escalated, along with the means in which to propagate it via the media on a grand scale these last 100 years... It has been a process, but over time Satan has managed to do what He has always done throughout the coarse of human history... Manipulate mankind into a spiritually lawless state of mind, while separating us from our Creator because of the practice of sin... Many have become unrepentant, or do not even understand what to repent of as there have been many so called men of God who have placed their economic standing before the Truth... Which indeed does set us free from being held captive by Satan... What is ironic is that the devil always manages to fool mankind into believing that it is based on freedom that we should practice sin... And that God's commandments are burdensome, and hinders us from expressing ourselves freely... Well, we see what this carnal state of mind has gotten us on a daily basis as we read the news, and see others suffering as well because of it...

Lawlessness does affect us all... But for the ones who practice it they are the ones who suffer the most.. But like a drug, sin can become addicting, and eventually leads to death... Truly sad, and a reality we see, and hear about everyday...

So if the tribulation period is 7 years, and begins on the year 2033... That would mean that the return of our Messiah would occur on 2040... Now before any of you readers pull out the no one knows the day or hour concerning Jesus Christ's return will transpire, remember this... Jesus said the day, and hour... Never said the year... Noah knew the year the flood would occur... But never the day nor the hour either... There is that duality within scripture again, as well as the fulfillment of our Savior's own Word when He declared in Matthew chapter 24 verse 37 that it would be "as in the days of Noah."

Just something to think about, study upon, and meditate on as we await our imminent RV.... Let us be wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves... Ever watching, and encouraging one another through the Word of God as we await our Savior's 2nd coming... Will that be 26 plus years from our time?... Time will tell friends..

God bless to you all, and lets us remember to not allow for the spirit of Babylon or Satan to cause us to stumble... Stay near to our Father in heaven through Christ Jesus our Lord, and obey our Creator's decree's... They are good for us... Even if many in the world choose to, or ignorantly do not abide by them, so as to please the One True God...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-30-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Hello Folks... It will be interesting to see what date this event finally takes place on... In the mean time remember that all of these laws, and agreements that are finally being made could have been done years ago... This has been a orchestrated process, and there have been key figures in all of this in order to justify the longevity of it all...

As time continues to pass I have seen why there has been one excuse after another being put forth, and the reasons why the Iraqi parliament has been seemingly inept up until now... While this currency was made available to invest in over 10 years ago, the value of it was not meant to be increased until a yet future time from that point.. Little did many know that it would be this long... For those who have been patiently waiting for this to occur, your endurance will be rewarded in God's perfect timing... Remember that He has the final say as to when this will occur... Not any other principality that God has created will deter Him from His purposes, and His prophetic timing... When one looks at it from this perspective, that individual's ability to ask for patience from our Great Creator becomes the primary focus instead of relying so much on what occurs as it pertains to the flesh on all matters...

This has certainly been a lesson for a great many of us... If we as individual believers in Messiah want to look upon it from that perspective... Nothing wrong of course at looking at the news, and seeing what type of progress is being made, but in the overall scheme of things we need to understand that our freedom of choice has everything to do with how we react to what has already been seen by our Creator who knows the end from the beginning... Please remember this... How we react to what has been declared by God's prophetic Word is vital to us understanding that we are truly limited in how this is going to all play out... Who, or what are we going to rely upon as we draw near to the end of this age before the return of the One True Messiah.... The flesh was never meant to save any of us from certain eternal death.... Our physical lives are limited as God has made it so... So reliance upon the Break of Life, which Christ Jesus exemplifies in every way, is vital for our continued growth in grace, and knowledge... The Spirit of the Living God is far superior to that which has been created...

Read Isaiah chapter 46 verses 5-11... This is one of the many declarations that our Creator makes in order to put into perspective Who He is... And how much the One True God is involved in the affairs of mankind... From ancient times God has foreseen that which has, or will transpire... And nothing will ever stop the progression of His Sovereign Will... We all need to be grateful for that... Because the Lord God Almighty has always been out for our best interest... Humanity as a whole has been very slow in figuring that out, and we have been stubborn for the most part, as it pertains to exercising His will for us...

Our Savior, and God is testing us, while allowing us to be tempted, in order to understand where our faith lies... Whether in the flesh, or upon the guidance, and direction of His Sovereign Spirit... Which one receives only upon repentance through His Son... What we choose to do from that point on is entirely up to us as it pertains to growing in grace, and knowledge... We can either allow for our Creator to cultivate our inmost being, and bear fruit for His glory... Or we can stagnate, and even regress so as to quench His Spirit within us as individual believers... Just like with physical exercise, if one does not "work out" his, or her salvation, then eventually one will lose whatever may have been gained from a spiritual perspective...

So, the importance of realizing who we are, and the need to judge ourselves on a daily basis in accordance to God's will is vital to keeping our growth, and usefulness to our Most High God so as to endure this race until our end in the flesh... Or the return of Jesus Christ... Whichever comes first of course...

Look at it from another perspective if you have not already... If this would have been done a year ago, or several years ago, many who are reading this post right now would not have been invested... God has his a multitude of purposes as to why He allows for things to take place at certain times... Look at how many times the return of the Son of God has been predicted to occur over the centuries... Remember that His will be done in the end...

Please let us pray for one another that we continue in His Word, remembering the prophecies that have been written of centuries ago... The reality of our fragile state while in this temporary body, and the need to have God fight our battles for us as He leads us through the power of His Spirit... King David fought enemies far greater than himself in the flesh, yet understood his life was in the hands of His Creator, and God... As we continue to wage this spiritual battle, come to see God's salvation at work by not overstepping the parameters set by Him.... This is where faith is built in Him.... In our weakness, we are made strong in faith if we place our trust in Him... If we lose our lives for the sake of the gospel of our Messiah, then we will have gained life eternal... In other words, stand still when it is needed, and see God at work within our own personal lives as it pertains to our spiritual well being....

God bless you all, and remember that God is most patient, and His mercy never fails... Lets not take for granted this great love our Loving Father has shown us through His Son.... Live our lives, while continually seeking the Truth about Him.... In the end, for those who have relied upon the Bread of Life for deliverance, theirs is the kingdom... That kingdom which shall be forevermore...

Peace Be With You,

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-02-2014 at 11:02 AM.